Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Re: The National Park

Definitely, post quality needs to be improved and rangers need to be more strict and impose more challneges on their trainers.

Aslo, ST, that's all I was asking. As I talked with you about on AIM, as long as we get everything back I'm content.

I'd also like to apoligize for the rucuss I caused. Let's chill out and work on fixing the park so that we can get back in there and earn our rare Pokemon the right way. Arguing over this isn't getting us anywhere. So let's open park discussion back up. What do we have so far and what are some furthur suggestions?
Old 06-05-2010, 10:36 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog

May I post?

I feel that people did abuse the system, whether it was legal or not. I wrote a 110k story for a Munchlax and other mon and I'm currently working on another 100k story and 130k story for other rare mon. So in a sense I feel swindled that I invested such time and energy into the stories while some of you only invested 4k to get similar rare mons...

The NP should not have such length in their posts, but they should involve the same amount of effort, not just a few posts.

Now, I do support the returning the Pokemon and items for a refund for that is fair, but I think any trades should just stay as they are because of the intricate details involved.

Also, the decision has already been made, so just comply.

In conclusion I support the decision of the staff 99% except for the small part :P

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net
Old 06-05-2010, 10:52 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFrog View Post
I wrote a 110k story for a Munchlax and other mon and I'm currently working on another 100k story and 130k story for other rare mon. So in a sense I feel swindled that I invested such time and energy into the stories while some of you only invested 4k to get similar rare mons...
I sort of have an issue with you saying this, because the range for Munchlax is 40-55k. It's completely your choice if you want to go beyond that, so you shouldn't really use it to prove a point. I do agree that, yeah, 4k is a small amount, but really, you could go on with this and if someone DID write 40-55k, still say you feel swindled because you wrote loads more.

I hope that made sense, because it did in my head... xD
Old 06-05-2010, 11:25 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
I sort of have an issue with you saying this, because the range for Munchlax is 40-55k. It's completely your choice if you want to go beyond that, so you shouldn't really use it to prove a point. I do agree that, yeah, 4k is a small amount, but really, you could go on with this and if someone DID write 40-55k, still say you feel swindled because you wrote loads more.

I hope that made sense, because it did in my head... xD
I also said other mon, but you proved my point, 40 - 55k versus 4k isn't even close to fair.

And I don't mind writing that much, ti was a conscious choice on my part, I feel swindled by the work I put in on a story and the work a person put in the NP for the same mon.

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net

Last edited by AmericanTreeFrog; 06-05-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiberianTiger View Post
Look *******, you are getting refunded for everything, Park items + Entry fee, and any and all TMs you bought for whatever. So no, we aren't ripping you off, you want us to rip you off, keep it up and we'll just start deleting **** from your stats WITHOUT a refund.

Now, you may not like the decision but by hell you are going to abide by it.
And no, you aren't getting compensated for the amount of characters you used. Not a chance in hell.
And what about the time we spent going through those RPs? How do you plan to refund those? It's not our fault one person spent his/her time writing stories and the other person spent his/her time RPing in the park, when both means were considered legitimate ways of capturing Pokemon.

<3
Old 06-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
And what about the time we spent going through those RPs? How do you plan to refund those? It's not our fault one person spent his/her time writing stories and the other person spent his/her time RPing in the park, when both means were considered legitimate ways of capturing Pokemon.
Alright then, how do you want us to give you your time back? Should we just ask your deity(ies) of choice to turn back time? Frankly, everyone who wants money back for their "time" spent on their RPs probably really didn't waste too much time writing their RP posts, so I think it's kind of absurd that you're demanding compensation for your time. :|
Old 06-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Iridium Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
Alright then, how do you want us to give you your time back? Should we just ask your deity(ies) of choice to turn back time? Frankly, everyone who wants money back for their "time" spent on their RPs probably really didn't waste too much time writing their RP posts, so I think it's kind of absurd that you're demanding compensation for your time. :|
Really, even if we spend about say 30-45 minutes every day for a month (that's around what a park run would last at least), we could easily write a Hard level story in that time, and get a new mon, while now we have nothing.

EDIT: Or just as well spend that extra time reffing/something else and get some more cash/mons. You're talking about being fair, I don't see how that is fair.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 06-06-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Quote:
Really, even if we spend about say 30-45 minutes every day for a month (that's around what a park run would last at least), we could easily write a Hard level story in that time, and get a new mon, while now we have nothing.

EDIT: Or just as well spend that extra time reffing/something else and get some more cash/mons. You're talking about being fair, I don't see how that is fair.
Or you could've looked at other Pokemon sites, or you could've done homework, or you could've played video games, or you could've gone outside, or you could've gone and volunteered some place, or you could've taken a vacation, or you could've written a novel.

See where I'm going with this? Saying what you could've done is ridiculous, you could've done anything in that time you spent writing your RP posts, so should we go ahead and pay you in real life because you could've taken a vacation or written a best-selling novel?

But hey, ST's the one in charge of this, if he wants to refund you for your time then that's his decision.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Iridium Offline

Quote:
Or you could've looked at other Pokemon sites, or you could've done homework, or you could've played video games, or you could've gone outside, or you could've gone and volunteered some place, or you could've taken a vacation, or you could've written a novel.

See where I'm going with this? Saying what you could've done is ridiculous, you could've done anything in that time you spent writing your RP posts, so should we go ahead and pay you in real life because you could've taken a vacation or written a best-selling novel?

But hey, ST's the one in charge of this, if he wants to refund you for your time then that's his decision.
I'm not asking for a refund. I'm just pointing out how you're (not you specifically, I mean it in a general way) saying that you're refunding us for everything and not ripping us off. I'm just saying that that is not the case.

I'm still against this policy of taking back things, when since long back, it's not been done so.

<3
Old 06-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not asking for a refund. I'm just pointing out how you're (not you specifically, I mean it in a general way) saying that you're refunding us for everything and not ripping us off. I'm just saying that that is not the case.

I'm still against this policy of taking back things, when since long back, it's not been done so.

But as I pointed out, time is hard, if not impossible to refund- but if you have an idea on how to do it, please do share it with us.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Iridium Offline

Quote:

But as I pointed out, time is hard, if not impossible to refund- but if you have an idea on how to do it, please do share it with us.
I said that because everyone was like we're giving you refund, I merely wanted to point out that you weren't able to refund that time. I wasn't actually suggesting that you do refund our time in some magical way.

This is getting pointless, really. Don't bother replying, cause it's not helping anyway.

<3
Old 06-06-2010, 03:44 PM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

This thread is stupid. =|
Old 06-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRampage View Post
This thread is stupid. =|
You're just jealous because I started this awesome thing!

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead
Old 06-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy

I vote that anyone who has anything else stupid to say against the officials' decisions have ALL of their Park Mons removed without any sort of compensation. I'm not really going to name anyone even though I have names in mind, but you guys should have a good idea. Take your stinking bull**** somewhere else where I can't see it.

Just a thought; what about those people who got something from Simple category and lower? Do those have to be returned? If yes, I do think that's a tad overkill. Most people don't spend more than 6 hours on a Simple/Medium story anyhow.

Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Old 06-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkipraggy View Post
I vote that anyone who has anything else stupid to say against the officials' decisions have ALL of their Park Mons removed without any sort of compensation. I'm not really going to name anyone even though I have names in mind, but you guys should have a good idea. Take your stinking bull**** somewhere else where I can't see it.

Just a thought; what about those people who got something from Simple category and lower? Do those have to be returned? If yes, I do think that's a tad overkill. Most people don't spend more than 6 hours on a Simple/Medium story anyhow.
I just checked the list of Pokemon being revoked, and none of them are Simple/Medium Pokemon. If I'm not mistaken, with the exception of Miltank, they're all Complex and above.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Closed Thread