Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: The Pe2k Battle Ladder [NEW RULES ARE ADDED] - !Still taking applicants! -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
In no way does a 5-0 or 6-0 constitute better battling skills than a 1-0 victory. A win is a win. I prefer the old system.
Thank you Limitless for your comment

: Ok the more this goes on the more trollin there is... this is over....

Last edited by Mystogan; 06-06-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Elite Trainer Drake Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Pe2k Battle Ladder [NEW RULES ARE ADDED] - !Still taking applicants! -

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
Thank you Limitless for your comment

: Ok the more this goes on the more trollin there is... this is over....
I full well realize this is over, however, I will say that I did not imply that 5/6-0 constituted better battling skills, it was merely a reward for the task.

Somewhat like shoddy but to be considered a bonus. It gets you to the top faster.

I see that everyone is against my idea for whatever reason. That's fine. I had considered a loss when I factored in the option of a vote (which everyone seems to be doing).

If I offended anyone I am sorry, though that wasn't my intention.

And the tension I seem to be getting from trying to better you alls experience just shows that many perfer a numb minded person. If that is not me then I again am sorry. I was just aiming to make a difference and earn some of you alls respect. But that's not the case from what seemed like good intention. Ill be sure to keep my ideas to myself in the future.

EDIT: and to you green eagle, the first highlight you made...that wasn't at all any form of disrespect.

The second, stubborn is a personality that lacks the intention of backing down from my defintion. So, have you anymore notes that show I have in anyway disrespected you or anyone else?

If not, I've informed the moderators on your actions and I shall let they're words be final judgement
Drake

Last edited by Elite Trainer Drake; 06-06-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:12 PM
BulletPuncher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
In no way does a 5-0 or 6-0 constitute better battling skills than a 1-0 victory. A win is a win. I prefer the old system.
Sorry eagle, I have to agree with them. Also, you shouldn't be able to affect the rank of people you didn't even battle.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Ah, I see fit to add my asshole self into this conversation.

1) Shouldn't this all go into a potential revamping the battle ladder thread, as oppossed to all this silly clutter.

2) I was placed into first place from the start, I don't know why, but since being there, I made my first opponent (no offence G.E.), run. My second opponent gave me a god battle, but also didn't measure up to the task of knocking me down out of my spot, but it was 2-0, so alot closer. But what I am seeing is that if a guy who can 5-0 and 6-0 their lesser opponents on the ladder, gets them added bonuses to get them to the top faster. Would this be withuot actually beatting me? On Shoddy, from what I understand, it would, but shoddy, is...well......shoddy. All the time there are bugs being fixed in their servers. Think about it...think about it...That's why it's shoddy. How can you be the best, if you can't actually beat the best???

3) A win, is a win, is a win, is a win. I haxed BOTH of my opponents to DEATH, which most people are going to bitch, and whine, and complain about at some point. My team for both of my opponents was built to win via hax though. But it won, and will continue to win, should I use it again. Or I'll use a different team, and win. Doesn't matter, but untill I lose my number one spot, I have a little stroke on this thread. I say you all make an entirely different thread if you want to talk about revamping the rules. This thread is for ladder results only.

Have a nice day!

-end rant-

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:33 AM
Ahlat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ahlat

I successfully defended my position against Flammenwerfer. Ahlat 2-0 Flammenwerfer. GoodGame Flammenwerfer

EDIT:
I'm challenging BlueJello for his spot.

Last edited by Ahlat; 06-07-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:31 PM
rasta_rude_boy420 Offline

Send a message via AIM to rasta_rude_boy420

I challenged Godot for his position and he defended it.

Name: RuDE
FC for Diamond: 5327 8686 4592
FC for Platinum: Got Jacked :[
FC for Heart Gold: 5027 6970 5395

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkCtlaNFn8
Old 06-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Godot Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Godot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasta_rude_boy420 View Post
I challenged Godot for his position and he defended it.
Posting to confirm.
GG Rude.
For Gen IV Battles: 4598 0755 0734 - Platinum
For Gen V Battles: 2752 0618 6348 - Black

"Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."
Old 06-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Hey,

From what I'm seeing here, there's way too much disagreement and bitter actionality (which is now a word) going on. As far as I'm concerned, Drake should be put back on the ladder on the assumption that neither he nor anyone else continues this argument. It's getting no where, and both sides are subtly disrespecting one another, which isn't cool, especially for a forum like Pe2k. If it continues, actions may be taken by a moderator on both belligerents which could result in infractions, temporary bans, or permanent bans. Please add Drake back to the ladder, and PM me if something else comes up.

~Austin
Old 06-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Hey,

From what I'm seeing here, there's way too much disagreement and bitter actionality (which is now a word) going on. As far as I'm concerned, Drake should be put back on the ladder on the assumption that neither he nor anyone else continues this argument. It's getting no where, and both sides are subtly disrespecting one another, which isn't cool, especially for a forum like Pe2k. If it continues, actions may be taken by a moderator on both belligerents which could result in infractions, temporary bans, or permanent bans. Please add Drake back to the ladder, and PM me if something else comes up.

~Austin
Alright I will when I get home. Hope this never happens again

Thank you for clearing things up Charbok

Last edited by Mystogan; 06-08-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:44 PM
lu1z Offline

Posting because ill challenge Rasta_Rude_Boy, ill send him a PM today.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 06-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Lord Voldemort Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lord Voldemort

I challenged Broderick for his spot.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Everything is currently updated
Old 06-08-2010, 01:14 AM
lu1z Offline

Won my match against Rude for his place in Wifi.

I feel kind of bad because we got a d/c because of my crapy Internet signal and we ended battling again. It was almost at the start of the match that it occurred somewhere in the mid.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 06-08-2010, 01:42 AM
rasta_rude_boy420 Offline

Send a message via AIM to rasta_rude_boy420

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Won my match against Rude for his place in Wifi.

I feel kind of bad because we got a d/c because of my crapy Internet signal and we ended battling again. It was almost at the start of the match that it occurred somewhere in the mid.
Yeah its cool.. The second one was close. GG

Name: RuDE
FC for Diamond: 5327 8686 4592
FC for Platinum: Got Jacked :[
FC for Heart Gold: 5027 6970 5395

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkCtlaNFn8
Old 06-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Everything has been updated thank you guys
Closed Thread