Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-17-2010, 03:16 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Individual RP: Brizer

((I'm just gonna edit your info properly tomorrow so we can get this thing started, cause I don't have time to format tonight. ))

NBP

Ren sprinted up the windy dirt road that lead to the old abandoned Power Plant on the edge of the island, her Ninjask zooming ahead while her Golduck trailed slightly behind. Headquarters had squeezed a quick trip there into her schedule without telling her, and to make matters worse, her jeep had stalled out. She had arranged for the trainer to carpool with another group, leaving her to make a run straight from her previous job in the woods, all the way on the other side of the island. She was tired and didn't really want to work a double shift, but she knew that there were some problems going on at HQ and that she might be out of a job for a while, so it was best to suck it up and just work as much as possible while she could.

She must have ran faster than she thought, because there was no sign of a trainer outside the decayed old building, so she sat down against the cold grey brick to catch her breath and look over her trainer's information.

"Rastapopulpous?" she read aloud, raising her brows questionably. Golduck shrugged as he sat down next to her. "Huh, I wonder if that's a stage name. Maybe our trainer is some sort of weird performer."

It was then that she heard a jeep pull up in the distance, and the sound of a door slamming. "I guess that's him."

Trainer: Rastapopulous
Encounters: 15

Shmataro the Naughty F Tyranitar w/ Sand Stream
EMs- Brick Break, Rock Polish, Substitute, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Iron Tail, Avalanche, Hidden Power [Steel], Thunder Wave, Dragon Dance, Superpower, Aqua Tail, Counter

Winston Churchill the Naughty M Snorlax w/ Thick Fat
EMs: Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf

Sour Patch the Jolly F Lickylicky w/
EMs- Substitute, Surf, Swords Dance, Shadow Ball, Attract, EQ, Brick Break, Tbolt, EQ, Ice Beam, Explosion, Psych Up, Hammer Arm. Belly Drum, Wish

Scourge the Impish M Gengar w/ Levitate
EMs- Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick, Pain Split

Total Items:

6 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Max Potion, 5 Full Heals
Pokemon Encountered: None
Pokemon Caught: None

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 05-18-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Individual RP: Brizer

OOC: Here goes nothing xD

IC: Rastapopulous got out of the bright yellow Jeep with a groan. He had no desire to be in this abandoned hole-in-the-wall. A power plant that had been left to the ravages of decay? Not really his cup of tea. His eyes grimaced behind his large sunglasses as he began to make his way up the pathway to what he knew would be a frivolous journey of frustration and turmoil. "I really should not have let the guys talk me into this. That last trip to Oktori was awful.", Rastapopulous said, looking at the pack that he carried his Pokeballs. "Here goes nothing, I guess"

He sighed as he rounded the corner, seeing what appeared to be a trainer or ranger or sorts, standing next to her Golduck. "Are you my ranger?" He asked, happy to see that amidst this journey that he was already dreading, at least his ranger was a nice looking girl this time. He hoped she was single, then at least something good could come out of this trip, even if he couldn't catch any good Pokemon.

Near: Brizer, I NEED YOU ...damnit. Wow that sounded pretty gay
URPG Stats
Old 05-20-2010, 03:31 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

NBP

"Are you my ranger?" asked the strange man as he approached Ren, his face mostly covered by his cowboy hat and large sunglasses.

Ren smiled and nodded. "Yessir, my name is Ren and today I'll be taking you through the Power Plant." she said, trying to be as friendly as possible. The fact that she couldn't see his eyes made her slightly uneasy. "...My, what an unusual name you have! Is it Greek? Or Jamaican?"

Still looking towards him, she headed to the large steel door and fished a set of keys out of her pocket. The door unlocked with a click and creaked open, revealing a dimly lit hallway that seemed to stretch out for miles.

"Well, at least the lights work this time." she muttered as she stepped inside, her boots clicking on the faded linoleum tiles. "The last time I was here, all the lights in this hallway were blown out. This is why we should appreciate the Park maintenance staff and all that they do."

They continued down the hall until they reached a split. Ren motioned towards a small faded map on the wall that had probably been used for emergency evacuations. "The path to the left should lead toward the generators, while the other heads towards the office, where all the administrative work was done. Doesn't that sound exciting?" she asked, the enthusiasm in her voice unmistakeably real. "So where do you want to go?"

EMs- Brick Break, Rock Polish, Substitute, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Iron Tail, Avalanche, Hidden Power [Steel], Thunder Wave, Dragon Dance, Superpower, Aqua Tail, Counter

EMs: Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf

Sour Patch the Jolly F Lickylicky w/ Own Tempo
EMs- Substitute, Surf, Swords Dance, Shadow Ball, Attract, EQ, Brick Break, Tbolt, EQ, Ice Beam, Explosion, Psych Up, Hammer Arm. Belly Drum, Wish

EMs- Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick, Pain Split

Total Items:
Pokemon Encountered: None

[URPG] [Links]
Old 05-20-2010, 04:11 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

IC: "Well, I guess the generators are where all the fun'll be at, right?" Rastapopulous smirked behind his shades. He took out a toothpick and began to chew, pulling his leather cowboy hat snugly over his head as if it was born to be there. "By the way, it is Greek." He said before smugly walking down the hallway, leaving his ranger close behind. "If I have to do this, might as well do it fast!" He called, his voice echoing throughout the dank hallway back to the Ranger.

Rastapopulous did feel a slight excitement in his gut. If he could snag a could Pokemon out of this trip, it would all be worthwhile. "And otherwise I'm just wastin' my time, right?" He said aloud, listening to the vibratos of his voice bouncing off the walls. He spun around to the Ranger, growing slightly impatient as his toothpick grew thin and split, falling to the ground a splintery mess. "Are you comin' or what?"

Near: Brizer, I NEED YOU ...damnit. Wow that sounded pretty gay
URPG Stats
Old 05-25-2010, 02:22 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

NBP

"Well, I guess the generators are where all the fun'll be at, right?" he said, as he turned and began a brisk walk down the hallway, nearly leaving her behind.

"I think I will just call you Rasta..." Ren muttered, as she scurried after him. They headed down the cold, dimly lit hallway, the faint sound of moving machine parts slowly getting louder as it echoed up the hall. They followed this sound, Ren now in the lead with Golduck trailing behind, until the hallway began to widen. In front of them was a very large room that housed many large, dangerous looking machines, their gears still grinding away as if the Power Plant was still in use. A thick barrier of dusty Plexiglas prevented unauthorized personnel (which would now just be wild Pokemon) from getting inside, but it appeared as if the large metal door had been carelessly left open.

Ren took a peek from the open door, and horrified, ran inside. A small Magnemite had gotten one of its magnets caught in the machine parts and was struggling to get free, attempting to break the machine down with small Thundershocks.

"Oh no!" Ren exclaimed, as she dug through her bag for two pairs of insulated rubber gloves that she brought especially for this trip, "We need to get it out before it hurts itself even further!"

Wild Pokemon
??? ? Magnemite w/ ???

100%

100%

Sour Patch the Jolly F Lickylicky w/ Own Tempo
100%

100%

Total Items:
Pokemon Encountered: Magnemite

[URPG] [Links]