Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 12:12 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Newly merged, Now full!:. [15/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Yeah, that would work, especially considering people have 1, maybe 2 pokemon that are a sure answer to DD mence. That way when their main counter is out of the way Dragonite has a clear path; it's a good strategy.
I just went from 350 songs yesterday to... 478. xD Wow.
down side is they share those same weaknesses,i use starmie with them both to get rid of stealth rock reibly. last time insted of using the 2DDers i tryed using mixence to drill holes into teams while dragonite finnished off whats left, with parlysis support to aid the 2.

right now it's kingdra and salamence i am trying out both DD, i am not happy with the team at the moment so i am gonna change something at some point.

also i am still looking into the possibility of using 3 dragons to really lay the pain on the opponent which i had eaier abondoned, but now latias i banned it would be much more relistic, as resorting to tyrintar to take her down would have hinderd mence and to a lesser extent dragonite and kingdra.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:14 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

takeru takaishi... it's been a long time bro ( sorry if I'm intruding into this thread )
Old 05-31-2010, 12:16 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeru takaishi View Post
down side is they share those same weaknesses,i use starmie with them both to get rid of stealth rock reibly. last time insted of using the 2DDers i tryed using mixence to drill holes into teams while dragonite finnished off whats left, with parlysis support to aid the 2.

right now it's kingdra and salamence i am trying out both DD, i am not happy with the team at the moment so i am gonna change something at some point.

also i am still looking into the possibility of using 3 dragons to really lay the pain on the opponent which i had eaier abondoned, but now latias i banned it would be much more relistic, as resorting to tyrintar to take her down would have hinderd mence and to a lesser extent dragonite and kingdra.

If you do that, make your other 3 pokemon steel types. The "half-and-half" style team used to be pretty popular when Latias first rolled around, but people sort of stopped using it when everybody used Swampert leads to counter all the Metagross being used.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:25 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:

If you do that, make your other 3 pokemon steel types. The "half-and-half" style team used to be pretty popular when Latias first rolled around, but people sort of stopped using it when everybody used Swampert leads to counter all the Metagross being used.
i suppose it all depends, an ovious choice for a steel would be rachi, if dragonite and mence were to be use id prefer the use of starmie over fotress as a supperoir rappid spinner.

on top of that i rather do like the idea of 2 paticular types beeing used for half of the team from an enjoyment perspective and so long as it works i'll use it.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:35 AM
Broderick Offline

Quote:
i suppose it all depends, an ovious choice for a steel would be rachi, if dragonite and mence were to be use id prefer the use of starmie over fotress as a supperoir rappid spinner.

on top of that i rather do like the idea of 2 paticular types beeing used for half of the team from an enjoyment perspective and so long as it works i'll use it.
Yeah, Starmie is a good spinner. The main idea with that team is just synergy, you know?
Old 05-31-2010, 12:37 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Yeah, Starmie is a good spinner. The main idea with that team is just synergy, you know?
i wonder if i can get away with 4 dragons hehe

just quickly something like

fortress
mence
dragonite
flygon
kingdra
jirachi
Old 05-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Broderick Offline

Quote:
i wonder if i can get away with 4 dragons hehe

just quickly something like

fortress
mence
dragonite
flygon
kingdra
jirachi
It could work, but you'd have to often death fodder a dragon in order to keep your steels alive; I wouldn't suggest leading with Forry, since he's going to be a huge asset. I'd lead with Dragonite, using a mixed Life Orb set. They do really well.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Quote:
It could work, but you'd have to often death fodder a dragon in order to keep your steels alive; I wouldn't suggest leading with Forry, since he's going to be a huge asset. I'd lead with Dragonite, using a mixed Life Orb set. They do really well.
Hmm... Hey guys I noticed and uhh we don't have a clan shop. Should I fix that?

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 05-31-2010, 03:39 PM
Broderick Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puh-tree-cee-oh View Post
Hmm... Hey guys I noticed and uhh we don't have a clan shop. Should I fix that?
A clan shop is really un-needed here since like nobody EV trains or breeds manually, we all use pokesav. I don't know about Takeru, but yeah.
Why am I on so early? It's... 7:38 AM, since I woke up at like 6 and couldn't get back to sleep. ;-; I always wake up way early when I'm sick.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Garchompo Offline
Experienced Trainer

Just beat Puh-Tree-Cee-Oh in a ladder match. The battle will be up on my Youtube. GG and check it out
MY YOUTUBE
FC is 3394 9872 7925
Member of The Deadly Legacy
Old 05-31-2010, 04:26 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchompo View Post
Just beat Puh-Tree-Cee-Oh in a ladder match. The battle will be up on my Youtube. GG and check it out
Laptop busted, posting on Wii. I'll be inactive for a few days.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Broderick Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchompo View Post

Oh boy... Puhtreceeoh really needs some help. REALLY BADLY. Shadow Punch on Gengar...? Really? And why even use that fail event Jirachi... man. We need to teach him about pokesav, and have him read some guides, etc.
Don't worry bud, we'll help ya out! That's what clans are for, I suppose, right?

Anyway, got my team put on shoddy, and have just been running into people that either leave the room after I kill one poke of theirs, or even worse sit there and exhaust their time to piss you off. =...=
Old 05-31-2010, 05:05 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Quote:

Oh boy... Puhtreceeoh really needs some help. REALLY BADLY. Shadow Punch on Gengar...? Really? And why even use that fail event Jirachi... man. We need to teach him about pokesav, and have him read some guides, etc.
Don't worry bud, we'll help ya out! That's what clans are for, I suppose, right?

Anyway, got my team put on shoddy, and have just been running into people that either leave the room after I kill one poke of theirs, or even worse sit there and exhaust their time to piss you off. =...=
I was just experimenting on my team. That gengar's my bud's and I just needed to test it out :P

And yeah I don't really know what pokesav is

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425

Last edited by Puh-tree-cee-oh; 05-31-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:36 PM
Garchompo Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
I was just experimenting on my team. That gengar's my bud's and I just needed to test it out :P

I'll give you a copy of one of my teams. When I started I had no guidance I learned from years of experience. I'll give you a info from my battling academy.
MY YOUTUBE
FC is 3394 9872 7925
Member of The Deadly Legacy
Old 05-31-2010, 06:29 PM
Broderick Offline

Quote:

Pokesav is a computer program that lets you just make pokemon with clicks of a mouse. It eliminates the need for breeding, training, etc. You can also give them any moves you want (breeding moves). However, you can't just give them great stats. You have to go by what they would be in the game if you trained them up to that much. Any cheating is highly frowned upon and will get you kicked out of most places if you are caught, so be warned. You may see the term "legal hacks" in clans and tournaments. This means pokemon made in pokesav, but that have legit stats.
If you're not using a flash card or anything like that, you get an Action Replay DS (Or AR DSi if you have a DSi), and put the codes into that; that allows them to be put on your game.
Then you have a full team ready to go! (Pokesav is also free)