Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: [DS]Falcior Academy: Secret of the Knights[DS]

Pffft. So? I want something to give my characters a reason to fight...(Or maybe not, seeing as Keitaro's blind, but...)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 06-05-2010, 01:52 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Thats the purpose of my russian character. I'll have him be a universal rival/anarchist to our story. Whats the word...Antihero or something.

Ok, heres how things work out. As usual the "Wind Hearers" are at one of their meetings, this one being a late night meeting. I'm going to be reposting this information for those who aren't going to check here.

The meeting is in the library on the second level. The time is 7:30PM. The day is August 18th, first day of school.

There will be time skipping through out this RP. When this happens make a very brief introduction of things you did during that time. Breaks in time can either be a few hours, to days, to maybe the next month.

In every post you must include your location, Date & Time, and your characters involved. You can beautify this if you want, but to save time I'd suggest placing it at the top of your post in bold, example...

Spoiler:

Josh Atkins
7:30PM - August 18th
Falcior Libr. 2nd Floor.
[Feel free to make abreviations, just make sure to tell me what they are at the end of your post]

Post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, *He does something retarded, for sure*, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, etc...

Thats how it should look. To go over some basics, keep careful attention to grammar. Not endorsing piracy, but if you need to, download microsoft word. If you choose not to, find a grammar checker online. Just make sure to get everything looked over before you post. I'm still getting use to using a 16:9 screen, so posts appear smaller to me than they are xD haha.

Anyhow... Hope for all of you to enjoy this, and i think i'll be throwing in my newest character from Winter's RP later. Does everyone agree to this?

EDIT

Ok i just r--wait...hm...K everyone is alr--eh ok august 18th is not the first day of school x_x ugh...trying to avoid paradoxes. Its been a month since school started, fine with everyone?

Setting up the RP in a few minutes
Old 06-05-2010, 02:30 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

THE ROLE PLAY IS UP AND RUNNING

thank you. I'll also be keeping track of locations... and descriptions...

Library - Horseshoe shape; 3 levels; Back left of the school. Dim lights as it gets darker and table lamps on the tables. Tables on higher levels are set near the balconies.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:27 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Wohoo, Russian character!! Btw Hyo, an antihero is basically on the same side as the heroes, but he has none of the qualities one would expect of a hero.

Blind person in a libray. That'll be interesting...

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 06-05-2010, 03:31 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Ah well then thats whats going to happen with him xD
Old 06-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Sky does not like that elevator, lol. And this oughta be fun...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-05-2010, 03:57 AM
Hyosuke Offline

OK FINAL EXCEPTIONS ON THE SU XD ._. newbie...give him constructive critisism and help him out...
Old 06-05-2010, 06:07 AM
FireKitty91 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
You know, speaking of that, aren't teacher supposed to be prohibited from having relationships with students? How're Angel and Crystal gonna work out then?
Lol remember, Angel doesn't never really completely accepts rules lmao and he's not even really a teacher, just an instructor.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:29 AM
philly_713 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
Dur, sorry, I didn't read the 'close' post until ... well, just now. Stupid refreshing pages ...

Oh well, I did manage to *ahem* sneak in, at least.

And yes, us old timers have to try to show you youngsters a thing or two ... but inevitably end up being circled by those with fresh legs.
Lol. well I would like to learn from an old timer. You guys are full of knowledge... not that *ahem* I think you're old or anything... noo.... lol

Well for the teacher/student thing... Angel was always an "I don't care what you say or think" character, plus he's part time and he teaches a different thing that's totally unrelated to battles lol... Yeah right--he helps the instructors that teach new students about battling.

Charizard looks at me and snorts, "No."

"Oy!"

__________________________________________________ ___

Old 06-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

That was the best post I could come up with. I hate first posts. Anyway, thanks for giving me a good way to come in, Hyo.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 06-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Lol its all good xP =D glad to help lol

Alright, im also going to be posting brief summaries of what was happening here...

Whats been happening is everyone is getting to know each other. Some of you are wondering how your automatically wind bearers, you may blame josh for that in this next post.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 06-05-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:46 AM
FireKitty91 Offline

IF EVERYONE KEEPS SPEED POSTING I'M ******* QUITTING! I hate speed posting

Also I'm not reading any of these posts so please summarize what happened and what was said.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitty91 View Post

Also I'm not reading any of these posts so please summarize what happened and what was said.
Sounds like someone's being lazy...
Old 06-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitty91 View Post

Remember in the original when you and Philly would make about 3 pages of posts before I got to read any of it? Now you know how I felt to a lesser extent. This wasn't really speed posting either. I sat here all day refreshing the page and baraly anything happened. *Has no life*

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 06-06-2010, 01:50 AM
Hyosuke Offline

like i said, im posting summaries...

Until my post, its been idle chitchat. Nothing important, or overly important.