Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default The Fires Below (D&D 3.5) DS

SU
DS
RP

Talk with your party members here about the goings on of the game.

Last edited by Mewcario; 06-09-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: The Fires Below (D&D 3.5) DS

'm working on mine. I hope we get enough activity to get this thing up and running.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Just got to looking at the link in the SU and ...

MAN THAT GENERATOR IS MASSIVE XD. Any tricks or guidelines to working it before I get to it?

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Okay, I'll start from the top.

Use the first drop down menu and select 5d6, best 3. these will give you your stats. Select where you want each stat to go (STR, DEX, etc.) than when you are satisfied, click on Accept These Scores.

Next Section

Select your race. The ones at the top are the base races, the ones in the rather large lists are where you'll find the other races (Lupin, Changeling, etc.). Below that, select your gender, alignment, and 5 for your total levels. Then click on Accept this Person to move on.

Next Section

Select NPC/Gestalt/Other_1. This will auto-select the same class for the other levels, so you don't have to do this 5 times. Scroll down and click on Accept Class(es)

Next Section

Select what stat you want to add a point to (since you gain a stat point at level 4). Then scroll down until you get to the section called NPC/Other Class. At the far bottom of the list is Gestalt. Click that, then choose the two classes you want your character to be (dual classing). You may have to scroll back up if you choose Cleric, Monk, Ranger, Sorcerer or Wizard to select those classes specific feats, domains, familiars, etc. When you are done with this section, click on Move On

Next Section

The Char generator will count out the number of skill points you have to distribute amongst your skills. Ignore any psychic-based skill since we aren't running Psionics. When you have used up your points, click Accept These Skills

Next Section

Now you get to select your feats. If there is a feat you want that is in a book like the Complete Divine, but it is not listed here, right under the first set of feats will be boxes you can fill in the name of your feat and check mark it. Once you have selected your feats, scroll down (quite a bit) and select Accept These Feats

Next Section

The only parts you need to concern yourself with here are bonus languages (if you have high enough INT for them), Animal companion if you are a Druid or Ranger, and/or Paladin mount for said class.I already listed in the SU all of the starting equipment that any prison break runner would have on them. You can choose two traits if you wish. You don't need to fill in skin, hair type, etc. since you probably have already written in that stuff in the first part of your character profile before doing this generator. Type in your character name and click Generate the Character Sheet. This will create a pop-up window with the finished character sheet.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Is this still happening? I'd be interested... but the su looks kinda complicated... I have seen D&D type stuff before, but it never seemed quite that complicated to me before. I'll try to follow what you told scotty, Mewcario, but I'd like to know this was still gonna happen before I go to the trouble of making such a character...

Thank you Neo!
Old 06-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Master Zorua Offline

If I can get a total of four other players (excluding myself), then it will happen. I'm going to give this two more weeks to get other players. So far you, Scott and one other has expressed interest. The game needs 5 total, one of which will be played by me.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:12 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

This looks really interesting. I will start trying to figure out how to make a character. It certainly does seem complicated.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 06-18-2010, 03:42 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I got up to the classes point and now I'm confused... I chose ranger and bard, but what is the point of the Ranger Favored Enemies bit, and how does it work?
EDITED: NM I got that, but I did think of another question...

What kind of shifter is this you're going with here? Is it that they can shift entirely to another animal? Do they have half-way forms? Can it be of any kind of animal that they choose at will or is it only one animal that they were born with? I'm just trying to fill out my description section now and I wasn't sure... so I thought I'd ask.

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 06-18-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Master Zorua Offline

http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/rules...ndex-Races.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Eberron#Shifters

In the first link, use the find function and type in Shifters. click find next a few times and it will bring you to the stats page

In the latter link, this will give you a physical and historical description of the Shifter race and their abilities.

Basically when a Shifter 'shifts', they become a hybrid, though still holds more of a human appearance than a lycanthrope does (Think neko appearance though a bit more savage in appearance). This lasts for a burst of time, giving you a temporary stat bonus and ability. Some shifter traits also give bonuses or abilities even when not shifted, but you can only have one trait (unless to qualify for a feat which allows you to choose a second shift trait).

As for the point of favored enemies, it grants you a to hit and damage bonus when you fight enemies of those types. ie. if your favored enemy are dragons, you have a greater chance to hit your mark and your attacks do more damage against them.

Last edited by Mewcario; 06-18-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

So... like a Lycanthrope, a shifter can only change into one animal right?

Thank you Neo!
Old 06-21-2010, 04:10 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Yes, that's correct. Shifters are believed to be descendants of lycans and other races that eventually became a pure breed unto itself over the many hundred years.