Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the End {RP}

~Plot~

Who are we to know what would happen? Who are we to know that all worlds would eventually die out? Planets do that, eventually, but not like this. The Darkness shouldn't come and eat it whole. After all, every Planet has the spark of light somewhere on it's habitable depths, but it's not enough. One spark of light cannot fend off a horde of darkness, not on it's own. This is why planets crumble into themselves. The Darkness tortures and eats its way through oblivion. It allows nothing to stand in its way.
Planets are dwindling. They find themselves on the brink of hope, of sanity. How are you to fix what will become? How are you to fight your way through the Darkness? Hope. That's all it takes. Hope and that one spark of light. Friendship, Courage, a will to fight on. After all, that is why the Keyblade is in existence. To fight the evil that corrupts the worlds around us. To fight the Darkness before it swallows us whole. To protect our loved ones from the shadows of the abyss. To fight and slay the Heartless.

~Your Role~

There is a world that holds many wonders, a planet full of vibrancy and light. That is why this planet, this world, will succeed against the Heartless threat. However, the planet will fall if you do not defend yourselves. We, the Elders, have foreseen the future. But we believe you know too well that the future can change.
You, young children, are all Keyblade Wielders. Masters of the most powerful weapon in creation. We have bestowed a great power upon those of great importance, and those related to the Keyblade Masters of the past. You were given the Keyblade at the start of your lives. You may not know what it is, but some do. This may be due to parents being once Masters themselves. However, although many have been given the Keyblade, it is not known to us what their intentions are. Be they evil intentions, they may pose a great threat to the Planets life.
Children, you are the importance of the planet and its inhabitants. Learn the powers that have been bestowed upon you, and bring the Heartless horde down as they send their army towards your world. Fight with the power of Light by your side and protect all that you hold dear. Defend yourselves against the evil that surrounds you. Fight for your home, fight for Dawn City.

~Rules~

1. All PE2K rules apply
  2. No Godmodding
  3. No Bunnying
  4. No Flaming
  5. Romance is allowed, but nothing more than kissing.
  6. Gore and blood is permitted, but don't go overboard.
  7. You may have more than one character. Just be sure that you can keep up with all of your characters if you do have more than one. There is no limit.
  8. Notify me if you are going away for a while. If a person does not post for 2 weeks, I shall remove their character from the RP
  9. Other rules that apply to your characters may be seen below in the sign up sheet.
  10. To show that you have read the rules, post “Bunnies 'r' evil!” in your SU. If this is not put down, I will not remind you, I will just deny your SU and say you forgot something.
  11. Punctuation and spelling must be god-like. If your post is extremely hard to read, and I am not happy with it, I shall warn you. You have 3 strikes until you are booted from the RP.
  12. You will be able to die. If you stick yourself in an awkward situation and there is no one around to help you, you may die due to the situation. No 'I can dodge all moves'. You have to get hurt once and a while. I will PM you if you must edit something or if you have to get hit or die or something or other.
  13. Have fun! =P

~KoH: TBotE SU's~
~KoH: TBotE DS~

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 06-26-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the End {RP}

The morning's sun shined through Ashley's window as she opened her eyes from a good nights sleep. It was her birthday today, her eighteenth birthday. She sat up on the bed when she heard her mother walk upstairs. Ashley looked at the doorway, seeing her mother holding a few gifts.

"I thought we agreed no presents."
"Yeah well, this one isn't wrapped, so it doesn't count." Ashley's mother said with a smile. In her hand was a box filled with holes and was making noises.

"Uhh mom, why's that box moving?"
"Open it and see." Ashley's mother softly placed the box down on the bed and smiled. Ashley carefully opened the top of the box, seeing what was inside. A gray, white and orange kitten was inside the box, just looking up at her.

"Awe, she's so cute. Thank you!"
"Your welcome. What are you going to name her?"
"Hmm...Skittles." Ashley said with a smile. She picked up the small kitten and placed her on the bed.

"There's another surprise later for you also."
"Mom..."
"Oh don't get cranky."
"I'm gonna give dad a visit first."
"Alright. But be sure to be back here by three. It's ten o'clock right now."
"Okay." Ashley said. By the time she took a shower, got dressed and ate something, it was already noon, which meant she had to be home in three hours. She slipped on her black converse sneakers to match her outfit, grabbed her bag and walked downstairs. She walked outside and started to walk down the sidewalk. It was a beautiful day, which was a good thing since it was her birthday. Two blocks away from her house laid a graveyard that not that many people went to. She entered it and walked towards the very back of it. Next to an four hundred year old oak tree was her father's grave. Ashley walked over to it and sat down, leaning her back against the tree.

"Hey dad." Ashley said. She opened up her bag and grabbed out her diary. The outside of it was covered in dark brown leather. The inside pages had white paper with pink lines that went across the snowy white pages. The inside also had her address, so if she ever lost it and someone found it, then hopefully it would be returned to her. Ashley opened up the next free page and began to write.

Dear Diary,
Something awful is going to happen today.
I don't know why I wrote that. It's crazy. There's no reason for me to be upset and every reason for me to be happy but...
But here I am at 12:00 o'clock in the afternoon, awake and scared. I keep telling myself it's just that I'm all messed up from the lack of sleep I've been getting lately. But that doesn't explain why I feel so scared. So lost.
The day before yesterday, while my mom and my little sister Elena and I were driving back from the food store, I had such a strange feeling. When we turned onto our street I suddenly thought, "Dad is waiting for us at home. I bet he's on the front porch or in the living room looking out the window."
I know. That's totally crazy.
But even when I saw the house and the empty front porch I still feel that way. I ran up the steps and tried to call for him, but nothing. I would let out a sigh and rush to my room. My mom put down the food bags on the floor and said, "We're home." And Elena laughed. And then the most horrible feeling I've ever felt in my life came over me. I've never felt so utterly and completely lost.
Home. I'm home. Why does that sound like a lie?
I was born here in this town. I've always lived in that same house since I was little, always. But right now everything looks strange to me, as if i don't belong here. It's me that's out of place. And the worst thing is that I feel there's somewhere I do belong, but I just can't find it. I should be happy though because it's my 18th birthday...

Ashley stopped writing and closed her book, looking at her father's grave. She let out a deep breath and continued to write again, oblivious of to all the things that surrounded her. If someone was walking towards her, she wouldn't even notice at first.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

"Ahem! Step right up, step right up! Here, you witness the great, the magnificent, the astonishing Xiac the Wondrous!" The audience gave an "Ooo" and an "Ahh" as I made sparks fly into the air, spelling the words I said.
"Are you ready for some entertainment?" I asked. The Audience in the small huddle in the street loudly chorused a "Yeah" at me. I smiled.
"Well then..." I clicked my fingers, a flame appearing above my hand.
"That all you can do?" a gruff man called out. I smiled even more. I made the flame grow bigger and bigger, allowing it to form into the man itself.
"That all you can do?" I made it say in a squeeky, feminine voice. The man blushed in embarassment.

After what seemed to be an hour or so, my magical work was finished. However, the crowd was wanting an encore, so I pulled out my Keyblade. The crowd always loved the Keyblade for some reason. It was mystical, amazing, and kinda comical. It was shaped in my own personality, funny, silly, absolutely ravingly stark mad. I loved my personality, and I loved my Keyblade. The thing was, I actually didn't know what it was for. Just some overgrown key thing.
"Thanks for watching. Donations appreciated seeing as they help me live." It was true, I needed the money for food. I watched in joy as people began to put their donations of Munny into a hat.

When I finished packing my stuff, I decided to go for a stroll. I felt like I deserved a nice break before I set off home, to continue my boring life. My stroll always took me through the graveyard. Not many people were in the graveyard when I usually walked through, but there was some girl there today. She was older than me. You always find it hard to speak with people older than you, don't you? It's easier with people younger than you, but it was always nerving to speak with someone older than you. Well, what the hey, you can't go wrong with some friendly chat...
"In some deep thought, huh?" I asked her as I came closer. I looked at the grave she was staring at, and I suggested to myself she knew the person.
"I'm sorry for your lost." I mumbled, knowing that death was a hard thing to talk about.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Peace and Night

Night Aizawa sighed, pushing through the leaves and bushes, cutting through the park pathways rather than take more time and actually follow the concrete paths to the area of the park he knew he'd find Peace in. She was always in the same place--the garden area on the edge of the pond. She did have a swing up there, and she loved the flowers. It was the laughter that alerted him to her presence first, soft and sweet, it made Night wonder just what Peace really was, if she was even human. She seemed like the embodiment of her name itself--peace as a living being. He smiled as he came out into a small clearing and found her there, standing on the single-plank, cheaply made swing put up by some kids at one time that were no longer remembered by name. Night watched as Peace swung forward, her dirty blonde ringlets seemed to float behind her, the free material of her top did the same, as did the ribbons on her sandals. "Peace!" He called, she turned her head, causing her hair to slap her in the face as she swung back.

"Hi, Night!" She chirped, smiling, once she managed to push her hair out of her face. The teen just shook his head at her and walked forward to greet her with a hug as she hopped down from the swing and ran to him.

"Your mom said I'd find you here, she sounded worried when she told me. Said you looked out of it when you left this morning." He sighed, Peace shook her head.

"I don't know why she worries over me so much! I was fine this morning when I left--and don't you always find me here?" She teased, Night nodded and looked around. It didn't seem like anyone else was there at the moment, but that could end quickly, depending on the day and time, not that he really payed much attention to either.

"I guess so. So, what are we up to today?" He asked, now, how it was that he and Peace seemed to be best buddies was beyond anyone but them, but they were. Peace could drag Night anywhere she wanted, and he'd never complain, maybe because he felt sorry for her, maybe it was because they'd practically grown up together. Peace shrugged.

"How about let's just wander around?" She asked, Night just shurgged as well, and let her tug him by the wrist through the park.

OOC: Probably the worst intro I've ever done--we have a specific goal right now???

Kokoro and Kakaze

The tiny apartment was dimly lit, barely any light in there at all. The curtains were pulled shut on all the windows, and there was a tiny lamp on, but nothing else was providing anough light, but there was a reason, and it wasn't that no one was home. Kakaze lay balled up on the floor, arms barring his chest in an "X" fashion, as if he was trying to keep it from bursting open, and whimpering while his closest friend stood over him. Kokoro's hands on his forehead, bags of groceries sat on the floor next to her--she'd arrived home to find her best friend in pain again, yet he refused to go to a hospital, not when she could fix it where they couldn't. It was an amazing thing, she was like morphine and the greatest pain of all mixed into one. He really couldn't believe she still hung around after all the things he did when he lost control, especially recently, after he'd tried to choke her. "You're so cold... Jeez, am I not allowed to leave the house anymore?" She tried to joke, Kakakze shook his head as much as he could with her pinning him down.

"No, who else would be able to bring me food, not that I eat much anymore..." He sighed, Kokoro smiled back. Kindness I really don't deserve... He thought bitterly.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-13-2010, 06:27 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

A fireball bounced up into the air, swirling about wildly before diminishing to nothing on its decent. Another shot up after it, following the pattern.

Kiseki sighed, allowing a developing flame to burn out above his hand before dropping it back to his side. He had been walking aimlessly about when he'd come across a local graveyard. There wasn't any real reason for him to be there, but he felt like hanging around for some odd reason. Out of complete boredom, he had begun to play with fire - literally. He had stopped to lean against a large, old oak tree - probably the biggest in the graveyard. Had the old oak been shorter, he would've probably already made a scene by accidentally catching it's branches on fire.

It was a beautiful day, he had to admit. However, there wasn't really anything to do. Kiseki had just come to town a few days before, and therefore was new to everything and everyone. He hadn't wanted to move in the first place, and was still sour about that. He didn't know anyone here, so he didn't have any friends, and Kiseki hated to be alone. He couldn't stand it at all; it drove him crazy.

"Hey dad." [Kei Ochima quote]

Kiseki jumped at the sound of another voice. He peered around the thick trunk of the tree, seeing a girl just on the other side of it. He had to put a hand over his mouth to keep from yelling in shock as he jerked back around in surprise. He'd saw the girl pull out a diary, and gathered that she had lost someone and most likely enjoyed spending time here.

"In some deep though, huh?" [sealboyno1 quote]

Kiseki jumped again as another voice - this one a boy's - came from around the tree.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

Kiseki pressed his back against the tree, staring intently at the grass in front of him. After several moments of consideration, he stood and poked his head back around the tree, seeing the same girl and a boy with dark hair. He didn't exactly know what to say to the two, and ended up simply staring at them. He was at a loss for things to say. If the two of them had lost someone, he knew it would be hard to talk about it, so he didn't want to bring that up.. But on the other hand, this wasn't the place for happy chit-chat, either... So, he simply stood there, the confusion in his mind slipping out into his expression.

OoC: FAIL. >< Sorry, I really couldn't think of anything to say.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 06-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Grey Offline

Default Misfortune, magic, and parcor.

Seven made a fist, and threw several punches at the sparring dummy before him. It waned beneath his striking hands, tape and string warping with the pressure. He swung his body around, landing on his hands, and sent two Capuera style (the break-dancing martial art) kicks in in the direction of the dummy’s neck and head. Loud thuds and the sound of the shaking plastic bass of the dummy filled room in which Seven sparred. Sweat fell from his shirtless body, dripping from the scars, and the ends of his dark hair. His breath grew heavy, and the dummy showed signs that this was the last sparring session it could handle. Seven took a step back, and looked upon his practice partner with sadness. He sighed to himself, fixed his stance. He performed a nearly perfect roundhouse kick, severing the dummies head.

Upstairs, Seven Grey showered, searched the fridge, and to no surprise found nothing that wasn’t expired. He never went to the grocery store, let alone prepared his own meals. He pulled on his jacket and left the house in search of food. He took deep breaths of the cool air outside, walking towards town. He checked the pocket watch on the inside of his coat. It was 9:55. I’ve got a whole day ahead of me, and my dummy breaks. Classic. Seven shakes his head at the thought, and walks on, pulling his bangs out of his eyes.

Seven stops at a bagel shop downtown, Dawn city bagels, and buys a couple Everything bagels with cream cheese. He sat down on the side of the lively streets of downtown Dawn city, and watched as all the people spent their Saturday mornings window shopping with their families, or whatever it is everyone is always doing downtown. The first bagel was delicious. Seven wrapped the second one and carried it off in his right hand, walking towards the center of the activity.

People “oohd” and “ahhd” at the make-shift stage before them. Seven approached curiously, cracking the knuckles on his left hand with his thumb out of habit. Sparks fell from the immediate air above the crowed. A boy with black hair, clearly younger than Seven, who is almost nineteen, stood and spoke with great conviction, spelling every word he said in the air with magic sparks like miniature fireworks. He called himself “Xiac the Wondrous!” Seven couldn’t say that he thought the name didn’t fit. Xiac was very impressive. So young, and already such a gifted magician. Seven was certainly enthralled, thinking back to the frustrating days when he worked on his own magic skills.

The show carried on, and Seven Grey watched with intent as Xiac held the audience in the palm of his hand, drawing laughs and aw filled sounds at every other moment, smiling the entire time. Seven truly enjoyed the show, and as the magician drew his endeavors to a close nearly an hour later, the audience demanded an encore. Seven humored them, and shouted “encore!” a couple of times himself. Xiac turned and smiled at the words, and did something so simple, yet so significant that Seven almost dropped his bagel.

Xiac called forth a Keyblade with his hand, and showed it off to the applauding audience. It was extremely showy for a key blade, but that wasn’t important. The important part was that he did have a Keyblade. He was a Keyblade bearer, plain and simple. Seven was almost completely sure he was the only one, but alas, some goofy magician stands before him with the weapon to destroy the darkness. Not only was Seven not the only one on the world, he wasn’t even the only one in Dawn city.

Confusion muddied Seven’s mind, as he stood in utter stillness contemplating his next actions. Xiac was leaving, and the people were dispersing to whatever they had planned for the rest of their Saturday. Seven’s Saturday was now booked. He moved quickly, following Xiac to wherever he was going. It wasn’t the best plan he’d ever come up with, but he was playing this by ear.

Xiac entered a graveyard, and Seven followed on nearby rooftops, using what little research he’d done on stealth to his advantage. He know only to walk from heel to toe, and to shift his weight as evenly as possible. Luckily The roof tops were just high enough for Seven to keep a close eye on Xiac without too much concern for silence. The only trouble was, when Xiac stopped to speak to a girl sitting below a large tree, Seven could hardly make out what was said. Seven did, however, see the kid with the red hoodie hiding from the other two behind the tree.

Seven took a seat, and pulled out the second bagel. Nothin’ like a steak-out, on a Saturday morning. He thought to himself.

Last edited by Grey; 06-13-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Ashley was writing in her diary and looked up at her father's grave every minute or two, she didn't even notice that a boy who appeared to be a little bit younger then her was walking to her.

"In some deep though, huh?" [sealboyno1 quote] the boy had said. Ashley jerked her head up, seeing the boy for the first time. "Sorry for your loss." He had said. Ashley relaxed a little bit and smiled up at him. She saw that he had spiky red and black hair, which she thought was really cool. He had a black choker on his neck which Ashley really liked, and it looked like his ears were pierced a few times on the one ear. He wore a black t-shirt that was over a black long sleeved shirt, black gloves that cut off the tip of his fingertips and the top of his hands, and black pants. She noticed on the pants that there were knee pads with a huge spike sticking out of them. He wore white and red sneakers with a black stripe going up the middle.

"No, it's okay. It happened a while ago. I like your fashion statement by the way, very cool." Ashley said in a sweet voice. Ashley was always happy and cheerful, even when she was in the graveyard. She placed her diary back into her bag and looked up at Xiac.

"My name is Ashley. What's yours?" Ashley asked. She looked down on the right side of the ground, seeing the tree's shadow. Behind the shadow of the tree she saw that there was someone standing there, listening to what her and Xiac were saying. Then at the corner of her eye she saw that there was a boy sitting on top of the rooftop with a bagel in his hands. Ashley casually stood up to her feet, pretending that she was stretching.

"Something doesn't seem right..." Ashley thought to herself. She cracked her knuckles and then crossed her arms.

"You know, eavesdropping isn't very nice." Ashley said as she walked around the tree and saw him. He had jet black hair that reached to the nape of his neck, and was a little messy. His bangs come down a little past his nose that swayed to the left, almost covering his left eye. His eyes were a piercing emerald green, which made Ashley stare deeply into them. The pupils in his eyes appeared to be slightly slit, as though he were a vampire or even a cat's eye. His skin was a bit on the pale side, but his skin was flawless. Ashley saw that he was wearing a dark red sweatshirt, and a pair of black denim jeans. She saw that there were pockets on the sides of his legs, which made them look more like cargo pants to her. To finish his outfit he wore red and black sneakers to match everything.

"H-hi." Ashley said breathlessly. It felt like her legs were going to collapse from right underneath her. She put one hand on the tree to keep herself up from falling onto the ground.

"I'm Ashley. Wh-what's your name?" Ashley forced out as her voice was cracking a little.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:35 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"No, it's okay. It happened a while ago. I like your fashion statement by the way, very cool." [Kei Ochima quote] The girl had looked up from her diary and responded to the other boy in a sweet tone. "My name is Ashley. What's yours?"
There was a pause then, and he heard what sounded like someone cracking their knuckles.

"You know, eavesdropping isn't very nice." The girl appeared from around the tree, arms crossed, and Kiseki stumbled back with a startled shout.

"I-I wasn't-- I didn't--" Kiseki clamped his mouth shut, finding himself unable to form a complete sentence. His cheeks lit up in a bright pink at the embarrassment of being discovered. Now that he could see her face, he realized that the girl was very pretty.

After another pause, she spoke again, "H-hi. I'm Ashley. Wh-What's your name?"

Kiseki furrowed his brow a little. Why was she flustered? She didn't have a reason to be, right?

"I-I'm Kiseki. Nice to meet you." A smile broke out despite his embarrassment and sudden nervousness. Maybe this was his chance to get to know someone in the new town. He was still at a loss for anything else to say. Normally, he could talk just about anyone's head off, but today, he couldn't think of even one thing to say.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:16 AM
Grey Offline

There didn’t seem to be much going on, except the hidden boy was no longer hidden, and the brunette looked as if she’d just been stricken with menstrual cramping. Seven took the last bite of his bagel, and thoughtfully folded the wrapper as silently as he could, then placed it in his pocket to throw away later. It didn’t seem like anyone had spotted him yet, but he couldn’t hear a word spoken, so he decided to risk a closer vantage point. Seven thought that the thicket of forest just behind the graveyard would work just fine. For a moment he thought himself silly, but moved swiftly regardless.

After climbing down the drain pipe behind the building he’d first sat on, he went around to the forest, opposite the graveyard, and moved through. Seven lifted himself up onto a thick branch, and silently tiptoed (as well as one can do in a tree) within earshot of the conversations below.

"I-I'm Kiseki. Nice to meet you." [quote dark amethyst] said the boy in the Red sweatshirt.

Last edited by Grey; 06-14-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Grey Offline

OOC: C'mon guys. its been, like, 4 days. lets get some action!

Last edited by Grey; 06-17-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: I'm waiting for Sealboy to post so he doesnt get lost lol
Old 06-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Grey Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei Ochima View Post
OOC: I'm waiting for Sealboy to post so he doesnt get lost lol
got it. Thank'ya.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Sealboy Offline

((Sorry for inactivity. Been busy for the past week. =P))

I thanked Ashley for the nice comment about the clothes. I enjoyed looking the odd one out in a group. It's nice to be... Different. Suddenly, a new face came along, and both Ashley and the new kid began to stutter. I didn't understand it much, but then I took no notice of stupid (what I'd call it) things like this. I just grinned and made my way out of the graveyard. Of course I told her my name just before I left. I clicked my fingers which made a small card appear in one of her pockets. It was brightly coloured with the words "Xiac the Wondrous". It was practically a business card, but it gave her a reply to her question.

I walked the streets, not wanting to walk into my house yet. I randomly began to click my fingers, watching the sparks fly, and making dancing figures which fell over comically. I was bored, so watching my magic idly kept me occupied for a while.

((Epic failure of a post, but my mind is blank today. =/))

Last edited by Sealboy; 06-17-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley looked at Kiseki for a while as she listened to him talk.

"I-I'm Kiseki. Nice to meet you." he had said.
"Nice to meet you too. Oh, this is-" Ashley broke off from her words. She turned around to look at Xiac so he wouldn't be left out at all, but when Ashley looked, he was gone. "Huh, wonder where he went." Ashley said to herself. She turned back around to face Kiseki again. Her words were able to come out of her mouth a lot better this time. "I haven't seen you around here or at the high school. Are you new?" Ashley asked. All of a sudden her phone began to ring from inside her bag. She pushed a few things around until she found her phone, it reading that her mom was calling. "Excuse me for a second." Ashley said as she answered her phone.

"Hey mom, what's up?"
"Hunny, it's 3:10. You need to get home."
"It's that time already? Alright, I'll be home. Bye."
"Bye." The phone clicked from the other side and Ashley put her phone back in her bag. She looked over at Kiseki and sighed.

"I have to go. It's my eighteenth birthday today and my mom wants me home." Ashley said with a frown. She took out a piece of paper and a pen, using her palm to write on it. "Here is my address and cell phone number." Ashley said as she wrote down her name as well and handed him the little paper. Ashley didn't realize that she was at the graveyard for hours before she had encountered her new friends. Well, she was hoping that they would all be friends. Ashley gave him one last charming smile that made guys fall head over heals for her and walked away, waving a short goodbye. Ashley walked down the streets until she made it back to her house. When she walked up to the front door, her eyes widened. On the white wooden door was a smear of a bloody hand print, with the door halfway opened.

"Mom...?" Ashley whispered as she walked inside her house slowly, silently shutting the door behind her. On the floor were a few things, like papers with a few blood smears. Ashley made her way through the house until she was in the kitchen where there was a bloody knife on the counter. Fear pierced through Ashley's entire body as she slowly walked over towards it. From the backyard a loud crash was heard, which made Ashley jump. She walked to the back sliding glass door where blood could be seen on the handle. With a burst of adrenaline, she quickly grabbed the handle and yanked open the door and was about to run outside.

"Surprise!" A small group of people of five yelled from the backyard. The backyard was covered with colorful birthday streamers and balloons. Ashley's close friends were standing in the yard, smiling at Ashley. Ashley looked down at her right hand, smelling what the red stuff was. To her relief, it was only ketchup

"I hate you all!" Ashley yelled with a kidding voice and a huge smile on her face. Her friend Matt walked over to Ashley with a white napkin and handed it to her.

"Here you go. Happy birthday. Sorry if we scared you."
"You guys are jerks." Ashley said smiling. She wiped off her hand and gave Matt a tight hug. When they separated, they looked at each other for a long time. The two of them use to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but when Ashley's father died last year, she broke it off with Matt. Ashley had moved on, but Matt had not. He would do almost anything to win Ashley back. Ashley turned around and walked more into the backyard where her friends were, Matt following shortly after her.

"Ashley, come here." Ashley's mother said with a smile. Ashley smiled and walked over to her mother, where she saw her seven year old little sister Elena playing with a pink balloon.

"What's up mom?"
"I'm ordering pizza and soda. Is that alright with you?"
"Of course. I can help you with the money."
"No no, it's your birthday. Go hang out with your friends." Ashley nodded her head and went back over to her friends. They all sat on the grass and just started talking and laughing. Ashley placed one hand inside her pocket, feeling something was in there. She pulled out of what looked like to be a small card.

"What's this?" Ashley said to herself. On the front of it read "Xiac the Wondrous", and Ashley smiled, placing the card back into her pocket, knowing who it was.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:17 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Nice to meet you. Oh, this is-" Kiseki shifted his attention to where Ashley looked; where the other boy had previously been standing. He hadn't noticed him leave.. how long had he been gone? "Huh. Wonder where he went." Ashley spoke Kisek's own thoughts as she turned back around to face him. ""I haven't seen you around here or at the high school. Are you new?"

"Yeah.. I just moved here a few days ago," Kiseki responded, shifting slightly. A ringing of some sort sounded then, and he watched Ashley pull out a cell phone from her bag.

"Excuse me for a second."

Kiseki nodded, his gaze wandering around the graveyard as she spoke to whoever was on the other end. He could hear what she was saying, but if he couldn't hear the other person, it didn't matter. Not that he wanted to eavesdrop anyway. He'd already been busted for that earlier.

Hearing a sigh, he looked back to Ashley, who had hung up with whoever she was talking to and turned back to him.

"I have to go. It's my eighteenth birthday today and my mom wants me home." Although the occasion sounded fun, Ashley had a frown on her face.

As she took out a piece of paper and began to write on it, Kiseki took the opportunity to speak again.

"Oh really? Happy birthday, then."

"Here is my address and phone number." Ashley handed him the paper, and address, phone number and her name written across it. He stared at it blankly for a few moments, looking up just in time to see Ashley give him one last charming smile and walked away with a short wave. Kiseki waved back, glancing back at the paper. It seemed as though he'd managed to make a new friend at least. That was exactly what he needed, especially after having to leave all of his old ones behind.

He folded the paper, putting it in his pocket before heading back across the graveyard, toward the city. It was obvious that it was mid-afternoon now, for the sun was almost directly overhead. Unlike most days, its heat wasn't overbearing, but rather comfortable.

As he walked, Kiseki couldn't seem to shake the feeling that he was currently or was previously being watched. His left hand clenched slightly, a sudden uneasiness sweeping over him. If someone approached him violently, he could always used his Keyblade to defend himself, right? Right. Nothing to worry about. But still, being in a strange city by himself made him feel uneasy.

Maybe I should just head home for now... Kiseki was convinced that his thoughts were the best to do at the moment. He slipped through crowds of people and headed for a nearby alley - which he had been shown was a shortcut to his house by his brother. However, if this wasn't the right one, there was no telling where he'd end up...