Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Default Re: [WAR 9] Shizen no Senshi: Spirit Guardian Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
I wasn't going to draw for Drawn Art, because I suck, but I've been playing around with an idea in my mind for a while, and it happened to fit this theme flawlessly... there's no harm in entering I guess.
I bet your entry will look awesome then. ^..^ I lost my best idea for the theme, so I need to think of another one. xDD
Old 07-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

If I had time, I was thinking about drawing a scene from my story Escape ('cause the name totally fits xDD), but I don't think I really have time now. And I'm not the best artist. x.o

Old 07-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Neither am I, but I still entered :D

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 07-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Neither am I, but I still entered :D
I mean that I don't think I can draw the scene I imagine. And I'd just get frustrated with myself.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:34 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Well, unlike me, I'm sure you guys can draw better than stick people. XD
Old 07-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
Don't know if I'll get that writing competition entry done. I had an amazing idea that fell through in the middle when I found I had no idea how to get from point B to point C. I'd be able to push through it ... if I didn't have this amazingly horrible toothache. STUPID DENTIST OFFICE BEING CLOSED.

And it's good to see everyone agreeing again XD. Honestly, as long as all the teams are even than I have no problem with staying as a group. Granted, I also don't have any problem with splintering the team if need be, but if everyone else has people joining than there is no need be. I was looking at it from a team looking for points standpoint as opposed to a RP team standpoint: everyone loves them underdogs.

So hey, you're in the clear Neo. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO KILL YOU ... dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn.

[/M Night Shamayalanalananalan -- WHAT A TWIST]
Thankfully, the teams just got a bit more even. And sorry about that toothache, that just sucks.

If things get uneven because members from other teams suddenly drop out, what we could do is implement another faction (like one of the ones I suggested in the RP Discussion thread) that captures a few of our members and forcefully submits them to their cause. I just think outright civil war within the team itself would cause chaos and it would be difficult to determine where each half agreed and the other didn't. Or, we create second characters that are members of that opposing faction. Thankfully, there are a few ways we can go about doing this, so you know, as long as everyone's active, this RP can and will go long.

And again, I apologize for the mess, I don't know why I let myself get carried away like that sometimes. If I get like that again, please... smack me. XD

Old 07-03-2010, 01:18 AM
pman Offline

consider yourself smacked
Metagross @282
Mastered @447
Old 07-03-2010, 04:07 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

http://www.myspace.com/bythemitch

Alright, I uploaded the song I'm submitting. I titled it "Battle (WAR)". You can check it out at the link provided. Hopefully my efforts will get a point for this team, or whatever the prize is. XD
Old 07-03-2010, 04:14 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I feel so awful for being totally absent the last couple days. When I signed up, did not know that I would be spending the first week trimming trees and doing yard work all day. >_< Couldn't let my mum kill herself trying to do it alone though. Anyway, by the time I got in everyday, I tried to work on something, but pretty much just crashed.
Looks like my art entry was probably late, and I did finally get an idea for fanfic, but never had the time to write it since I was doing other stuff down to the wire. I may still write it as a one-shot cause I actually liked the idea I had.

Again, major apologies. And it looks like I have a lot to catch up on now. *sigh* I'm still working on my RP SU, almost finished.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:19 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maple Syrup Baptist View Post

Alright, I uploaded the song I'm submitting. I titled it "Battle (WAR)". You can check it out at the link provided. Hopefully my efforts will get a point for this team, or whatever the prize is. XD
You MADE that!?

You sir, are f*cking awesome. HIGHLY F*CKING AWESOME.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:24 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Yes, Mitch is our resident Pe2k musician. Who is awesome.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 07-03-2010, 04:31 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I feel so awful for being totally absent the last couple days. When I signed up, did not know that I would be spending the first week trimming trees and doing yard work all day. >_< Couldn't let my mum kill herself trying to do it alone though. Anyway, by the time I got in everyday, I tried to work on something, but pretty much just crashed.
Looks like my art entry was probably late, and I did finally get an idea for fanfic, but never had the time to write it since I was doing other stuff down to the wire. I may still write it as a one-shot cause I actually liked the idea I had.

Again, major apologies. And it looks like I have a lot to catch up on now. *sigh* I'm still working on my RP SU, almost finished.
It's fine. It happens to everyone. Real life takes precedence over internet life, after all. Just do what you can, that's all we expect. =3

EDIT: @ Mitch: To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of metal, but I liked it. So that's saying something. xD

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 07-03-2010 at 04:38 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:14 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
It's fine. It happens to everyone. Real life takes precedence over internet life, after all. Just do what you can, that's all we expect. =3
Thanks. Yeah, I can't exactly put off the house stuff either. Although, with the way my brain is right now, my weapon is liable to change to the hedge-clippers of doom! D:

And Mitch, the song sounds AWESOME! Definately battle worthy.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:24 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Is it too late to enter for the writing contest? o_o' *panicking*

I've been working hard on this one piece, and I'm not quite done yet. Oh, curse my slow writing style!!!

EDIT: Sigh... I guess it is. I wish I wasn't behind Eastern Standard time. It's midnight here now, and I thought I could get it done, but... well, I'm terrible with short stories in such a short time. u.u'

Well, I'll do an entry next week. ^^

And... I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't sign up for the RP. It seems that we got plenty of players (certainly overwhelming the other teams xD), but... I could do it if you want to me to. ^^

Last edited by Charmander009; 07-03-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maple Syrup Baptist View Post

I don't think there's gonna be any competition after hearing that. XD

I didn't get everything I wanted to done, but there's always next week. Bring on the War! =3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links