Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:13 AM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default [WAR 9] Ain Soph - Without Limit

" AIN SOPH - WITHOUT LIMIT "
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
" welcome "
... to Ain Soph. This is currently under construction. =)

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
" member list "
leader
) Robert (Focal)
co-leader
) Meg (Seawolf)
members
) Ataro (Ataro)
) Black Hawk (Black Hawk)
) Mikey (Charizard Michelle)
) FD (Fierce Deity)
) Flammenwerfer (Flammenwerfer)
) Chris (Fossil Fusion)
) Giratina (Giratina)
) GreenRampage (GreenRampage)
) Haze (Haze)
) Harry (Hkim)
) iReign (iReign)
) Jesse (JokesterJesse)
) Kayla (Kayla Ann)
) Rust (Lord Celebi)
) LS (LS the Door Mat)
) Lusankya (Lusankya)
) WTP (RaptorJesus)
) Tiana (Tiana_M)

Yeah, soo... It was a fun and good draft, and I hope you guys enjoy your time with me here. Anyways, while we're busy constructing the team stuff, I'd like for us to split into certain groups, just for a moment. We are a team, I know, but there are things I can't do, because they're just not in my area.

RPing mainly. Rust, I know you have a gigantic ammount of experience in that area. If you could help set up with how the team should align itself this season, that'd be great, together with the other RPers.
Everyone else... well, kinda speaks for itself. URPGers do their thing, graphics artists do theirs, so on...

SO YEAH. Mainly RP needs to be worked on right now, and the only thing I can add to this is... well, my Guild has always followed a 'heroic good guy' thing. So... a good alignment or something you guys called it.
I'll message you guys soon for some more details, and I'd like to help out in that area as much as possible, but honestly, Rust, I'd like to put you in charge of that if you don't mind. =)

Alright, that said and done, I'll fix the rest up later, get a speech up and such. After work. So, adios, and good WAR.[/FONT]

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Last edited by Focal; 06-29-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:13 AM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: [WAR 9] Team Robert (We'll come up with something better. BETTER THAN ROBERT?!)

Extra post just in case.

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 06-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: [WAR 9] Team Robert (We'll come up with something better. BETTER THAN ROBERT?!)

So, how many people intend to RP actively, I guess I should ask? We have to stand up to Neo's army of RPers, so I guess knowing how many people we have would help in planning.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:32 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Hey Rust, I know I don't have the greatest track record for consistant activity, but I'm gonna try my darndest to stay active this year. At any rate I think it'll be fun to be working on the same side of the storyline this time. ^^ I can send you my AIM SN if you don't have it. I don't think the one in my profile is up-to-date...

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 06-23-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:41 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Well, I pulled the signups of our team members up and I noticed that most people on our team choose these sections, URPG, Shoddy, and Debate.

Not many people choose Spriting. RPing and graphic arts and humor. Had some.

Also some people said "What ever else" SO they could be wild cards and do "What ever else".

We mainly have URPG and shoddy (Both things I dont do.)

If Needed I could probably Debate (not well though). I know I can do graphics and I can probably do basic sprites.

If You need I could post easy access to the peoples signups, I have them up on my comp ATM.

If you need to contact me feel free to add me on AIM/MSN/ or skype.

~JKJesse~
Old 06-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

I can do RPing and debate. And yes, Team Neo is going to dominate the RP, seeing as how half of them are RPers...

Also, why are we team Robert?

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 06-23-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:04 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Cool,
Idk, i think we should probably pick a diff rent name too lmao.

I can probably URPG but i only have a Bidoof, if anyone has a basic Pokemon maybe you could help me train it xD? I know for sure you don't want me in ANY writing comps, because I am the worst writer ever. Also, I've never really been in a war, so how do the competitions work?

~JKJesse~

Old 06-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Send a message via AIM to Galleon Send a message via Yahoo to Galleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
I can do RPing and debate. And yes, Team Neo is going to dominate the RP, seeing as how half of them are RPers...
Even better, Neo can actually earn RP points, himself, 'cuz I'm the judge this time. BAHA.

Oh, and uh, hey. Sup guys.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Do you RP at ALL? :P

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 06-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Quote:
Do you RP at ALL? :P
I've got a few years worth of experience. I'm stoked about it, though. SO JUST CHILL.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

On other forums, I presume?

Art Gallery
Old 06-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Quote:
On other forums, I presume?
Myep. I've only ever participated in one RP on this forum, which was the War VII RP.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Pssst, the reason why there's no team theme yet is because he apparently chose Neo's route and plans on letting the team help him make the theme / flesh out the theme.

Should be interesting.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Well Galleon already took robots, so...

HOW ABOUT ALIENS?

Art Gallery
Old 06-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Focal Offline

Meg's already thrown in her idea of oceans/space.

I really don't mind much haha. Let's just not make it too weird, shall we? ;P