Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-18-2010, 06:18 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: War IX RP Discussion

I had actually been debating whether or not to just wait until in the morning, but I didn't. xD It's funny how that always works.

Well, I do hear that the dark side has cookies. I suppose it depends upon the kind of cookies. Then I might consider it.

Old 07-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Send a message via AIM to Galleon Send a message via Yahoo to Galleon

Two things. First, some experience points.

1200 exp to Charizard Michelle, Draconic_Espeon, and Galleon for the insanity in the streets of Vandyce.
750 exp to EmBreon for making it even more insane.

And secondly, week three comes to an end.

WAR POINTS -- WEEK THREE
You'd think less activity would make it easier to decide, BUT NO. IT ACTUALLY MAKES IT A LOT HARDER, DAMMIT. I HATE YOU ALL. But not really. BUT I TOTALLY DO. I'm kidding. KINDA.

Point One
EmBreon for overall quality posting and interaction. Your posts have maintained a very nice balance between detail and action, and it's clear from what you write that you are very considerate of what other folks have posted, as well.

Point Two
Draconic_Espeon for skilled handling of a disadvantageous and rather crazy situation. Electric against Ground, navigating a Sandstorm, and just plain fighting against a freaking griffon.

Point Three
Neo Pikachu for posting like a madman.

Last edited by Galleon; 07-18-2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: D'OH.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Cool, I guessed all three of them right... not that I can prove it but still :D

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 07-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Hey, thanks. Yeah, I really got caught up in the storyline backdrop I created and even had posts ready to go while waiting for other people.

I'll try to get more people involved with my posts though. Pulling Neos is fun but its more fun when it involves other people. :P

Old 07-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galleon View Post
Point Two
Draconic_Espeon for skilled handling of a disadvantageous and rather crazy situation. Electric against Ground, navigating a Sandstorm, and just plain fighting against a freaking griffon.
Wow. Really? I feel like I don't really deserve it, since I've been scrambling the whole time and my posts haven't exactly been quality stuff, but thanks. I can feel like I actually did something this week now. =D

And congrats Emma and Neo! You've both been doing great, you deserve the points. ^^

Old 07-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Yeah, congrats, you three deserved it.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 07-18-2010, 09:29 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
Wow. Really? I feel like I don't really deserve it, since I've been scrambling the whole time and my posts haven't exactly been quality stuff, but thanks.
DON'T QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT. YOU DESERVE BECAUSE I SAY YOU DESERVE IT. DEAL WITH IT.

Baha, fun times.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Quote:

DON'T QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT. YOU DESERVE BECAUSE I SAY YOU DESERVE IT. DEAL WITH IT.

Baha, fun times.
WELL, I GUESS I CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT.

Or I can, but it's too much effort. So thanks again. =D

Old 07-19-2010, 04:55 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Oh wow. Awesome. I never thought I'd get a point for RPing. :O

And yeah, congrats to DE and Neo. You guys really deserve it. :3 Thanks for being such a good sport during that scuffle, DE. XD
Old 07-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

I WANT TO OBJECT TO THE POINTS. Obviously, I should have gotten all four (yes, I'm adding a point just for being awesome) of them!

Haha, I have been meaning to get back into the thick of teams. Stupid work and LoL. And George. Making me play Red and then getting so bloody far ahead of me ...

I WILL POST ON MY OFF DAYS. I PWOMISE.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 07-19-2010, 07:18 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Two things. First, some experience points.

1200 exp to Charizard Michelle, Draconic_Espeon, and Galleon for the insanity in the streets of Vandyce.
750 exp to EmBreon for making it even more insane.

And secondly, week three comes to an end.

WAR POINTS -- WEEK THREE
You'd think less activity would make it easier to decide, BUT NO. IT ACTUALLY MAKES IT A LOT HARDER, DAMMIT. I HATE YOU ALL. But not really. BUT I TOTALLY DO. I'm kidding. KINDA.

Point One
EmBreon for overall quality posting and interaction. Your posts have maintained a very nice balance between detail and action, and it's clear from what you write that you are very considerate of what other folks have posted, as well.

Point Two

Point Three
Neo Pikachu for posting like a madman.
Your Mikey has leveled up!

So I can use these experience points to raise the tier of ANY weapon or armor?

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Your Mikey has leveled up!

So I can use these experience points to raise the tier of ANY weapon or armor?
Hmm, I think you've got it right. But just to be sure, another way of putting it is that you can now upgrade ALL of your equipment, if you wish. All of your EXP applies to all your items.

'n while I'm talking about this, I think I'm gonna change a rule. Originally, I had it so that you needed 3 different materials in order to upgrade each piece of equipment, but I think I'll reduce it to 2. Otherwise, you'd have to gather 9 different materials if you wanted to upgrade everything (12 for us robots), and that just seems bothersome. I don't want folks rushing through upgrades, but neither do I want folks spending ten days trying to find crud. Collecting materials is just meant to be something for you to do WHILE doing other things, even say, during the middle of a fight.

So yeah, revised rule: 2 materials for each item you wish to upgrade.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:

Hmm, I think you've got it right. But just to be sure, another way of putting it is that you can now upgrade ALL of your equipment, if you wish. All of your EXP applies to all your items.

'n while I'm talking about this, I think I'm gonna change a rule. Originally, I had it so that you needed 3 different materials in order to upgrade each piece of equipment, but I think I'll reduce it to 2. Otherwise, you'd have to gather 9 different materials if you wanted to upgrade everything (12 for us robots), and that just seems bothersome. I don't want folks rushing through upgrades, but neither do I want folks spending ten days trying to find crud. Collecting materials is just meant to be something for you to do WHILE doing other things, even say, during the middle of a fight.

Oh okay! So I can't just have a 'ping!' where one of my items got more powerful. I have to get stuff...Damn...I wonder what materials could help generate a stronger electric current.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:

What if our upgrade only logically needs one material? Like, say if I wanted to add poison to the blade of a sword.

Art Gallery
Old 07-20-2010, 03:37 AM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
What if our upgrade only logically needs one material? Like, say if I wanted to add poison to the blade of a sword.
TOO DAMN BAD. Get creative.