Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-20-2010, 05:30 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon
Default Re: War IX RP Discussion

I would like to hereby apologize for all of Gertrude's current and future behavior. She's going to be rude, insensitive, and just plain nasty. But please keep in mind that they are the views of a batty old woman and not her RPer. :3
Old 07-20-2010, 06:08 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galleon View Post

TOO DAMN BAD. Get creative.
Hmm....Alchemy. THat sounds like fun.

It is okay Emma, we know that. I mean not like she didn't try to impel two different people in the heart already. haha

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:48 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
I would like to hereby apologize for all of Gertrude's current and future behavior. She's going to be rude, insensitive, and just plain nasty. But please keep in mind that they are the views of a batty old woman and not her RPer. :3
That's fine, we all understand. I've had characters that were cold-hearted bastards in the past.

Besides, I think her having that kind of attitude would be pretty justifiable considering what I'm about to do. :P

Old 07-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Send a message via AIM to Galleon Send a message via Yahoo to Galleon

Alright. Since folks are starting to travel now, I've updated the first post again with some information about the three major cities. I included some key landmarks for each city, just to hopefully provide some neat stuff for folks to work with and to help folks imagine things a bit more vividly. Also, credit goes to Neo for the name "Detken."

If you'd like to create a landmark, feel free. Fresh ideas are welcome. THOUGH, I MAY TOTALLY SCREW WITH 'EM IF I FEEL LIKE IT. Bur probably not. BUT MAYBE. But eh.

Last edited by Galleon; 07-21-2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: WHATEVER.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:05 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Hmm....Alchemy. THat sounds like fun.

It is okay Emma, we know that. I mean not like she didn't try to impel two different people in the heart already. haha
Haha, sorry about that, Mikey. XD It was her, not me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
That's fine, we all understand. I've had characters that were cold-hearted bastards in the past.

Besides, I think her having that kind of attitude would be pretty justifiable considering what I'm about to do. :P
Uh oh. XD And hah, I'm glad you experienced people understand. I was worried I might offend some peeps. Her personality is almost a polar opposite of mine, gah. XD

Quote:
Alright. Since folks are starting to travel now, I've updated the first post again with some information about the three major cities. I included some key landmarks for each city, just to hopefully provide some neat stuff for folks to work with and to help folks imagine things a bit more vividly. Also, credit goes to Neo for the name "Detken."

If you'd like to create a landmark, feel free. Fresh ideas are welcome. THOUGH, I MAY TOTALLY SCREW WITH 'EM IF I FEEL LIKE IT. Bur probably not. BUT MAYBE. But eh.
NICE STUFF. Really adds a lot of flavor to the setting, man. I want to go to Joshua now. :O Awesome. Lotsa new toys to play with.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:20 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
Uh oh. XD And hah, I'm glad you experienced people understand. I was worried I might offend some peeps. Her personality is almost a polar opposite of mine, gah. XD
Yeah, I'm kind of targeting Ain Soph first, but now you see how I operate. Making two different parities believe two different things about what the other side is doing can fuel quite a conflict.

And you're a great RPer, Emma, you do it as if you've been RPing for a long, long time. Don't stop here, though, it would be great to see you in future RPs as well.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Yeah, I'm kind of targeting Ain Soph first, but now you see how I operate. Making two different parities believe two different things about what the other side is doing can fuel quite a conflict.

And you're a great RPer, Emma, you do it as if you've been RPing for a long, long time. Don't stop here, though, it would be great to see you in future RPs as well.
I'm going to be trying to do something vaguely similar to Des Moder :P Though it'll be less subterfuge than genuine confusion on my character's part.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 07-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

WAR POINTS -- WEEK FOUR
Hmm. Hmmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Point One
EmBreon for detail and character weirdness.

Point Two
Neo Pikachu for detail and activity weirdness.

Point Three
Lusankya for detail and general weirdness.

Yeah. That's all you get. No nice sentences this time. I dun feel like it.

And so ends War. I know it's a slow RP, but hopefully, that won't deter folks from continuing to post at a leisurely pace. IT COULD BECOME, THE SLOWEST RP EVER. IT'D BE LEGENDARY. Though, bursts of activity now 'n then would be nice, too. But anyway, we'll see.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Yay, I'm generally weird! ^^

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 07-26-2010, 01:18 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
WAR POINTS -- WEEK FOUR
Hmm. Hmmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Point One
EmBreon for detail and character weirdness.

Point Two
Neo Pikachu for detail and activity weirdness.

Point Three
Lusankya for detail and general weirdness.

Yeah. That's all you get. No nice sentences this time. I dun feel like it.

And so ends War. I know it's a slow RP, but hopefully, that won't deter folks from continuing to post at a leisurely pace. IT COULD BECOME, THE SLOWEST RP EVER. IT'D BE LEGENDARY. Though, bursts of activity now 'n then would be nice, too. But anyway, we'll see.
Yay! I hope this RP will keep going.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:28 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Thoughts to keep this RP going:

1) Turn it into PvE. Some epic plot twist that'll turn us all into one big team (unless someone really doesn't want to, I guess) so we're not like ... a small amount of people spread out over three teams.

2) This goes with point 1. EXP for battles against 'NPCs.' Granted, points for PvP battles would be higher, but epic NPC battles should be rewarded for jobs well done, I say!

3) Open the RP to everyone.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 07-29-2010, 02:34 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post

1) Turn it into PvE. Some epic plot twist that'll turn us all into one big team (unless someone really doesn't want to, I guess) so we're not like ... a small amount of people spread out over three teams.

2) This goes with point 1. EXP for battles against 'NPCs.' Granted, points for PvP battles would be higher, but epic NPC battles should be rewarded for jobs well done, I say!

Yes, yes, and yes.

And I can help with that... as long as you people don't mind me busting out with all kinds of crazy NPC factions and entities for us to lock horns with.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:00 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Whatever bro. JUST SOMEONE POST AFTER ME.

Art Gallery
Old 07-29-2010, 04:14 AM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post

Quote:
Yes, yes, and yes.

And I can help with that... as long as you people don't mind me busting out with all kinds of crazy NPC factions and entities for us to lock horns with.
No, no, and already done. War is over, so anyone can join.

First two are both about PvE, and I don't want the RP to become like that, no matter what. I want conflict between people, RPers fighting against each other, not NPCs, because NPCs are never really very interesting or much of a threat. 'n besides, at this point, that'd just be pulling stuff out of our asses. And I've said that activity isn't a major concern. SLOW IS FINE, DAMMIT.

'n the reason I haven't posted yet, 'scuz I'm still freaking waiting on DE and/or Mikey to post again.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:15 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

I'm just going to make a new character and be an evil bastich.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."