Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Send a message via AIM to Galleon Send a message via Yahoo to Galleon
Default Re: War IX RP Discussion

The Opening Act of the RP is posted. Please make sure to note that everyone will begin the RP in Vandyce, until after things start to settle down and people begin traveling to different places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
Is anymore information on Ardors or Samurai going to be put up? I'd just like to know before I work on my history, incase there is some info I might need.
YEAH, I'M WORKIN' ON IT. Wanna give a clearer picture of the ancient Ardor civilization, too, 'cuz folks can RP as an Ardor or as recently made, soulless robot. I plan on being an Ardor, myself. SO YEAH.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:56 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Galleon, you have the Ardor a bit too innocent and goodish. THEY NEED TO BE A LITTLE EVIL, YOU KNOW.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 06-30-2010, 12:16 AM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Galleon, you have the Ardor a bit too innocent and goodish. THEY NEED TO BE A LITTLE EVIL, YOU KNOW.
*raises hand* I'm on the side of the Ardor's, not exactly one but the character I'm working is not innocent in the least. xD
Old 06-30-2010, 12:34 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Not the characters, the race. They haven't done anything wrong and are just being picked on by the ebil samurai.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 06-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Quote:
Not the characters, the race. They haven't done anything wrong and are just being picked on by the ebil samurai.
Yeah, I suppose I haven't really made that very clear. Hmm.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:07 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Question- you say we can give our Pokemon up to four tms- can these be hm/breeding moves/tutor moves, or are we strictly limited to tms?

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:16 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57 View Post
Question- you say we can give our Pokemon up to four tms- can these be hm/breeding moves/tutor moves, or are we strictly limited to tms?
Already asked him, said they counted as part of the 'Four TM' bit.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Also, if the trend continues of the samurai having a 5 to 1 numerical advantage over the other two teams put together, can we get some haxxes to make up for it?

Art Gallery
Old 06-30-2010, 01:31 AM
pman Offline

nobody has really signed up yet!!

Also, i can't wait to fight against giratina..firemage vs firemage
Metagross @282
Mastered @447
Old 06-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Quote:
Also, if the trend continues of the samurai having a 5 to 1 numerical advantage over the other two teams put together, can we get some haxxes to make up for it?
Still waaaay too early to do that. BESIDES, ARE THERE HAX'S IN THE URPG WHEN ROB'S TEAM HAS MORE OF THOSE? XD.

GAH, SUCH A BABY.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
Still waaaay too early to do that. BESIDES, ARE THERE HAX'S IN THE URPG WHEN ROB'S TEAM HAS MORE OF THOSE? XD.

GAH, SUCH A BABY.
Well, Rob's team definitely has more hexes than everyone else.

-shot-

Old 06-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Giratina Offline

Hoo, I'm the one. I feel special.

That said, we really can't say that the samurai are going to outnumber the machines and the mages forever and ever and ever. After all, maybe they were just faster at making their apps than we are? If this does end up being the case, then I will not be a happy Legendary and there better be some haxxors. >C

@pman: you're on. >3

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-30-2010, 01:54 AM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Okay, folks. I've updated the Ardor section in the first post of this thread. Hopefully, that clears up some stuff. Point is, though the Senshi are indeed a bit aggressive... they're actually kind of right. Kind of. 'n of course, not everyone in the Senshi has to think exactly the same way. 'sjust the general viewpoint.

I'm also wondering if anyone'll choose to be an Ardor who's gone mad... or just, perhaps, kind of a cruel bastard... Hmm...

I suppose I'll get to work on sign-ups next.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:13 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Hey, how long has it been since the Unification Wars ended? The first post isn't too clear on that. You say 63 years ago they were sovereign states, but you don't say exactly when the fighting starts. Also, would violence (riots, massacres, etc.) between Ain Soph and Shizen have continued after that?

Art Gallery

Last edited by Lusankya; 06-30-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Quote:
Hey, how long has it been since the Unification Wars ended? The first post isn't too clear on that. You say 63 years ago they were sovereign states, but you don't say exactly when the fighting starts. Also, would violence (riots, massacres, etc.) between Ain Soph and Shizen have continued after that?
Unification campaign began 64 years ago. Turned into an actual war 62 years ago. Fighting lasted on and off for 24 years. So it ended 40 years ago. And yeah, violence would've continued, but not like, massacres. Just isolated incidents between five or six people at a time.

'Course, five or six people is still plenty to cause a bunch of destruction when they're all freakin' wizards and magic swordsmen.