Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Jade Edition : Full ! Coming soon Gold Edition

Hey guys.. Band camp is officially over... personally if I wasn't graduating then I wouldn't be a returning member for that program because the system is messed up and the people there are simply " amazing ".... the friends I knew and trust are so different after this summer.. it's really sad . School is starting for me on monday as usual with everyone else...

What did I miss?
Old 08-28-2010, 04:36 AM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Jade Edition : Full ! Coming soon Gold Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
Hey guys.. Band camp is officially over... personally if I wasn't graduating then I wouldn't be a returning member for that program because the system is messed up and the people there are simply " amazing ".... the friends I knew and trust are so different after this summer.. it's really sad . School is starting for me on monday as usual with everyone else...

What did I miss?
Thats kinda what i need to know Green, whats going here. Because i havent been all week due to school, training and random tasks i dont do always (paint the interior of my house, clean my room, etc.)

So how was the band camp?

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 08-28-2010, 04:36 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Ah DSL i could teach how to use PO properly.

First you CAN choose HiddenPowers (that was also a problem for me before i found out how) and in the TeamBuilder the item bar is under the bar where you choose your Pokemon but if you want to see the item your Poke is holding during battle just hover your mouse over the Poke picture or where you change Pokemon.
lol dont get cocky lu1z....i dont need any help. im checking out po, im not planning to stay on it. thanks for the help. Also im building a new team. so you better be training hard because im not going to mess around this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Well I just remember my last match I had on their had 9 crits in it. Dude triple crited my registeel for the win Most haxy game I ever had.

Meh it was good then it went bad. Went to my old high school's first football game. We won 14-0 over our arch rival. But then when I got home, not to go into much detail, my mom and brother had another fight while I was gone. *sigh*
that sounds pretty good, i work at my old hs and they mostly loss..
i had four or five missses and then got a crit against me on 5 out of 6 guys

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 08-28-2010, 04:44 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
lol dont get cocky lu1z....i dont need any help. im checking out po, im not planning to stay on it. thanks for the help. Also im building a new team. so you better be training hard because im not going to mess around this time

Hehe thats the spirit DSL :D

I have been wanting to make another team but i need people to help me. The last one you battled, the semi-stall with Kingdra, was great because other people gave me very good ideas and i have another team thats is so-so. Thing is Black and White are going to be released soon and the metagame will change. But nonetheless ill be making a new team.

About POs hax, the only thing i have to say is.... that it is a ***** (sorry thats how pissed of you get) because i have lost some battles because of it

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 08-28-2010, 04:45 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Thats kinda what i need to know Green, whats going here. Because i havent been all week due to school, training and random tasks i dont do always (paint the interior of my house, clean my room, etc.)

So how was the band camp?
Well lots of the " freshmen to sophomores " this year suddenly changed into a bunch of cocky people... What makes me mad is that I was demoted from 2nd position to 4th position and it really pissed me off.. I'm the oldest ( only senior ) in the section and all I had was stupid young teens tell me how to march.. As I last recalled... I made it into the national music honors society as well with 6 other band people ( which I'm the only horn player who made the nationals ) ....

Several of my friends completely changed..... I think this whole " we're in the top division this year " really made people all different... I don't know why I'm in a program that gives me nothing but garbage everyday but I guess my love for music over bounds that negative energy..... 3 of my friends quit band during band camp because they were sick of all the people giving em garbage ( they're seniors too )... this is my senior year so I'm going to just lay back and when the school board asks for what I think/rate of the band program... I'm going to give it a poor rating in the categories of " student life " and " growth "
Old 08-28-2010, 04:48 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:

What did I miss?
Ah I hate to hear that, I always remembered bamp camp being fun. Just wondering, do y'all compete at your state competiton?
Quote:
That sucks, at least it's not like this one school here. They haven't had a winning season since '01 and last year they went 1-9. But my old HS usually makes the playoffs, but loses in the first round.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 08-28-2010, 04:49 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Hehe thats the spirit DSL :D

I have been wanting to make another team but i need people to help me. The last one you battled, the semi-stall with Kingdra, was great because other people gave me very good ideas and i have another team thats is so-so. Thing is Black and White are going to be released soon and the metagame will change. But nonetheless ill be making a new team.

About POs hax, the only thing i have to say is.... that it is a ***** (sorry thats how pissed of you get) because i have lost some battles because of it
lu1z i could kill you for taunting me, but really i dont care for the ladder. no one challenged me. i was going to leave at some point because it was boring. youll get to that point one day

Old 08-28-2010, 04:53 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Ah I hate to hear that, I always remembered bamp camp being fun. Just wondering, do y'all compete at your state competiton?

That sucks, at least it's not like this one school here. They haven't had a winning season since '01 and last year they went 1-9. But my old HS usually makes the playoffs, but loses in the first round.
Yeah we've been going up every division ever year since my freshmen year due to repetitive 1st places...so for my senior year I get to see this program go top division... no... for California it's split north cal competition and south cal competition since CA is pretty huge..

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the practices
Old 08-28-2010, 05:08 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Yeah we've been going up every division ever year since my freshmen year due to repetitive 1st places...so for my senior year I get to see this program go top division... no... for California it's split north cal competition and south cal competition since CA is pretty huge..

whats going to happen with your battling?? its been awhile? you still going to compete competitively? if you dont have the time just let me know

Old 08-28-2010, 05:10 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
whats going to happen with your battling?? its been awhile? you still going to compete competitively? if you dont have the time just let me know
I'm still battling but I don't know what I'm going to do when Black/White come out.. since attaining that new knowledge will bug me on my studies... I'll still be active on the forum
Old 08-28-2010, 05:17 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:

Are you in one of those super bands that has like 200 people in it? Mine had like 74 D: But yeah I hated freshman my junior year. It's not that they thought they were cocky, just didn't work hard. But by the time my senior year rolled around, they decided to grow up and the new freshman wasn't really that bad. We still got a II at state, but the state competiton in VA plays favorites so bad, that it isn't funny. But in concert, we had like a 20 year run of getting I, I don't know if it's still in tact though. Though my freshman year, we got Honors band and best show at state.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 08-28-2010, 05:20 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Are you in one of those super bands that has like 200 people in it? Mine had like 74 D: But yeah I hated freshman my junior year. It's not that they thought they were cocky, just didn't work hard. But by the time my senior year rolled around, they decided to grow up and the new freshman wasn't really that bad. We still got a II at state, but the state competiton in VA plays favorites so bad, that it isn't funny. But in concert, we had like a 20 year run of getting I, I don't know if it's still in tact though. Though my freshman year, we got Honors band and best show at state.
Wow very nice...yeah we're a huge band.... I'm just sick of what people are becoming.. it's a real shame that I'm no longer friends with the great people I knew a summer ago... People need to realize that it's only high school marching band.. an after school activity... I guess ruining friendships is better then having no first place

What instrument did you play Scuba?
Old 08-28-2010, 05:25 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I'm still battling but I don't know what I'm going to do when Black/White come out.. since attaining that new knowledge will bug me on my studies... I'll still be active on the forum
how often are you battling? i havent seen you ask for a battle since before you left for your trip

Old 08-28-2010, 05:29 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
how often are you battling? i havent seen you ask for a battle since before you left for your trip
Shoddy ladder climb and serebii
Old 08-28-2010, 05:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Shoddy ladder climb and serebii
well you should request battles here...there a bunch of battlers in the clan

Closed Thread