Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Jade Edition : Full ! Coming soon Gold Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
swampert is a pain, i would agree, but po people all battle with almost the same team. Every team has a breeloom and a jolt or vire.
ye i hate all these breelooms, i was fighting a guy using one wioth machap and inferape which was problematic.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default The Laughing Man's Society

Members list

(By Clicking the member names, you are able to have a faster means of contacting them if you may need them for any reason)

(Long Term) Experience Ranking List

Over Lord

Dark Shadow Lord (3416 SP)

Co-Leader(s)

War Time Congsigliere

Knuckles (1424 SP)(33 BP)

Control Mastermind

Moe 2 (6 BP) (SP)

Nemisis

Super Villian (47-55BPs)

Villian (36-46BPs)

Crime Lord (27-35BPs)

Arkam Escapee (19-26BPs)

Gangster (12-18BPs)

Morph(17 BP)(368 SP)

Henchmen (6-11BPs)

Megamonk4 (9 BP)(151 SP)

Elite Battle Master (6 BP) (128 SP)

Vanitas (6 BP) (49 SP)

Crook (0-5BPS)

pkmnrulz ( 1 BP) (119 SP)

Simmi (0BP) (0 SP)

Yuuki-Hikari (0BP) (0 SP)

pokemonfanboy2000/Imperial111 (1 BP) (67 SP)

Members On Leave
Spoiler:

Dark_Azelf (11 BP)(106 SP)

Mystery of the Apathetic (54 BP)(198 SP)

MichaelArch (1 BP) (177 SP)

Acer-V (0 BP) (27 SP)

Altrius (0 BP) (0 SP)

Teczero (0 BP) (59 SP)

Lock Stratos (16 BP)(701 SP)

lu1z (19 BP) (1156 SP)

Elite Battle Master (2 BP) (128 SP)

Bluejello/Gelatini Jejunator (9 BP) (319 SP)

GreenEagle/Mystogan (4 BP) (129 SP) (Clans Banner Maker)

ShinyShuckle (2030 SP)(19 BP)

Sealboy (16 BP)(647 SP)

Sam (9 BP)(396 SP)

Dark Pulse94 ( 0 BP) (0 SP)

ScubatheDiverman (11 BP) (250 SP)

Void (9 BP) (312 SP)

Broderick (7 BP) (115 SP)

Eevee trainer(17 BP)(623 SP)

Skippy the Great/Joel (50 BP)(710 SP)

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 12-06-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Jade Edition : Full ! Coming soon Gold Edition

Quote:
id say overall the skill level on po is half of what shoddy was
Mainly because people on Shoddy are reluctant to switch, as they are loyal to Smogon.

Anywho, going to go work on more teams.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
id say overall the skill level on po is half of what shoddy was
I would not know, i have never thought many good peoplke on the ladder of shoddy or po relitivly speaking.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Announcements

Announcements extremely relevant and important and majority of the time effect the clan as a whole or provides insight as to what is going own. The thread title will be edited whenever a new annoucement is made. (Until a single post is made, all annoucements will be made here)

Updates

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-22-2010 at 03:45 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
hey blue what time you out tonight?
What do you mean? When will I log off, or...?
Old 08-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
hey blue what time you out tonight?

lol good point, well you know how to battle pretty good malo

NEW THREAD TIME
I don't care much ranking, on shoddy it takes too long XD. I made an effort on PO, but after the tournament i wanted to train so i left it.

Has anyone other thsan me noticed pokemon online is a little too haxy?
Old 08-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default The Laughing Man's Society

Hall of fame

This area is dedicated to displaying some of our greatest members who have extremely useful talents or characteristics worthy of special mention. Just click on the name to view a description of the famer.

The 1st Member

Fire Pokemon Breeder
Fire was the first member of the LMSSI, being my best friend is only part of the reason shes on here. Fire stopped things from getting to serious and add some humor to clan.

The 2nd Member

MystiQ

MystiQ joined the clan 4 days after it opened. Other then FLB, MystiQ was the 2nd most stable battler in the clan at that time. He was responsible for the era of time in which everyone was always looking for battles. He is best known for his openness to battling whenever.

The 3rd Member

BoltMasterSeth

Bolt was the first person that ever switched over from another clan to be in this one. He teamed up with Fatshine right away, both of them were in the first war. Sadly his time didnt last long but while he was around he was battling everyone.

The 4th Member

Mr Awesome/Undead Reaper

One of the most active member until he left, Awesome was one of the original members who although he spammed he brought a lot of energy to the clan. He battled in one war, and picked up shoddy to fine tune his skills. Before he left he was starting to fine tune his banners, you can find some of them on the old clan page.

The 5th Member

Slasher Dave

Between December 08 and March 09 the laughing man society had what I believed was the overall strongest shoddy battler in pe2k. Slasher Dave dominated shoddy, in his four months in the clan he lost one match. In fact for the most point he 5-0d and 6-0d everyone including Vince. I speak highly of him because he was reliable battler, he won both of his war matches, taught me how to battle competitively and took over doing the shoddy battle point battles. The short time he was around we had what I believed to be a dream team. Not the most active poster, he should be considered as one of the great battlers to pass through here

The 6th Member
Mystry Mew

I feel like an intro is not needed, or at least that any intro that I came up with wouldn’t due Mew justice. For the first six months of clans history Mew made sure everything ran smoothly. He introduced Story Writing, Holiday Sprite contest, and helped run the clan card section. Those things were only part of the things that Mew did. About 2 months in it was clear that Mew deserved more credit and responsibility in the clan. At that point the shop was opened and with him in charge of it, it flourished quickly. During the month of December last year, I lost my internet. Mew and Knuckles stepped up and took over the clan. Mew ran the day to day updates, which then included keeping track of the points. What Mew did for the clan will always be remembered. He proved that clans don’t only need the toughest battlers, they need loyal creative people to keep up motivation

The 7th Member

VincentValentine 4

This is Hall of fame induction has been a long time coming. Vincent was one of the best battlers in the clans history. He was the only member to run this clan other then myself. Vincent stayed on the no active members list for a very long time, because we were hoping one day he would come back, I think that says a lot about him. He was the first king of the hill and at his time he was the only person who could battle both shoddy and wifi at a high level.

The 8th Member

Zangy/Leki

Leki was, and always will be, one of our clans coolest, well-rounded, members. She was an excellent battler but that wasn't what she was all about. She, like Fire Pokemon Breeder (and Samtheguard), was one of those people who helped keep the tension down and kept people on their toes. She will always be remembered by those who knew her, as a wonderful and awesome person.

The 9th Member

Lucky

He was a man of many of many words….Lucky was one of the funniest people in the clans history. He almost never kept things serious and spent most of his time joking around in one way or another. Unlike a lot of the other jokers Lucky handled business. He won all three war matchs he was in. He won the very first war match for us in the first battle with usb, he is still is tied for the most war wins with mystery. Lucky was a versatile battler and would jump from wifi to shoddy if needed. He may not be remembered for his contributions as a battler but he supported the team whenever needed.[/lucky]

Nominations
Voting for the hall of fame shall take place on a pre-designated date and should be announced so as to promote its effectiveness. More details to come

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-18-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
we were just talking about that earlier....id i say at least 3 hax happen every match....shoddy had hax, but not to the extent that po does. it makes me sooo mad and every three matchs i get some crazy hax done against me
i lost a topurnaments semi finnal ou due to hax
Old 08-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeru takaishi View Post
i lost a topurnaments semi finnal ou due to hax
dont feel bad, i was 3 away from number one, and meto missed three times in a row

Edit NEW THREAD UP AND RUNNING

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 08-28-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Closed Thread