Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Elite Trainer Drake Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
We're just taking our time to prep everyone. I might try for the shoddy substite as Elite Trainer Drake can take a main position.
If that's fine with everyone else of course.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Trainer Drake View Post
If that's fine with everyone else of course.
I got a ds finally but I'm afraid that my absence from July 23rd to August 3rd is going to be a problem.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

I don't mean to rush you guys or anything, but the PokeBeach members are getting a little antsy that you guys don't even have half of your roster done. Once again, I'm not trying to rush you guys or anything, but a little sense of urgency would be appreciated.

Thanks again.
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 07-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Yeah guys, try speeding up the process a little bit. They have their roster while ours isn't even complete. And GE being gone for a while soon doesn't help at all, so I highly suggest someone temp. taking over while he's gone to speed this up, or he could go faster before he has to go since the 23rd is in 11 days.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 07-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
Yeah guys, try speeding up the process a little bit. They have their roster while ours isn't even complete. And GE being gone for a while soon doesn't help at all, so I highly suggest someone temp. taking over while he's gone to speed this up, or he could go faster before he has to go since the 23rd is in 11 days.
this is something we talked about right away though.. we were not prepared to just rush into a war. So this is going to take awhile, we need to get a proper team together. If they cant wait then thats on them not on us.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-13-2010, 03:29 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
this is something we talked about right away though.. we were not prepared to just rush into a war. So this is going to take awhile, we need to get a proper team together. If they cant wait then thats on them not on us.
Yeah we need time to prep.. I personally don't see the roster completely very soon ( like in the next day or 2 ). We did talked about this and if you guys want to withdraw from the war then that's your choice. We need time to prep.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:44 AM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

And how many tryouts were done today?

If you guys really need time to prep, why aren't you using it? Like I said, I'm not here to start an argument. All I want is for you guys to be prepared, but in an efficient and timely manner. I'd like to think the PokeBeach roster is fully prepared, even though we knocked it out in a couple days, wouldn't you say?
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 07-13-2010, 03:55 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
And how many tryouts were done today?

If you guys really need time to prep, why aren't you using it? Like I said, I'm not here to start an argument. All I want is for you guys to be prepared, but in an efficient and timely manner. I'd like to think the PokeBeach roster is fully prepared, even though we knocked it out in a couple days, wouldn't you say?
I'm not running the auditioning... but I hear we're not getting a lot of pms for people who desire to audition to rep this forum
Old 07-13-2010, 06:26 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Yeah me and dsl hasn't been on at the same time, which is really strange xD But I'll try to catch him on tomorrow....

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 07-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Experienced Trainer

I figure this is where suggestions should take place.

I see what you all are saying (dsl, and GE), but I also see what pokebeach is saying.

If people aren't sending pms to setup times that's a problem. If the problem consist of not being able to find the right times to tryout, then that's a lot simpler to deal with.

In any case, I could shoot you a pm GE with what to do in both situations to speed up this process (that is if you haven't already thought of it yourself).

Regardless, I won't say anything here because it'd start they whole suggestive phase back up, and we know how "fun" that can be amirite?

Just let me know if you need a thought or two, I'm willing to assist with this process to make us, and our "audience" happy.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:45 PM
BulletPuncher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I have the tentative wifi list...Everyone has stopped asking for test battles.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I figure this is where suggestions should take place.

I see what you all are saying (dsl, and GE), but I also see what pokebeach is saying.

If people aren't sending pms to setup times that's a problem. If the problem consist of not being able to find the right times to tryout, then that's a lot simpler to deal with.

In any case, I could shoot you a pm GE with what to do in both situations to speed up this process (that is if you haven't already thought of it yourself).

Regardless, I won't say anything here because it'd start they whole suggestive phase back up, and we know how "fun" that can be amirite?

Just let me know if you need a thought or two, I'm willing to assist with this process to make us, and our "audience" happy.
it is not that people can set up test battles...its that no one is applying for them. If we are going to do this, we should do it right and hold off. then once we have a good team then get back to them. If we keep pushing this forward then we are bound to end up rushing into something that we are not ready for.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
it is not that people can set up test battles...its that no one is applying for them. If we are going to do this, we should do it right and hold off. then once we have a good team then get back to them. If we keep pushing this forward then we are bound to end up rushing into something that we are not ready for.
Progress and rushing are two different things honestly. If you could remember, I was (and still am) with doing things the right way.

And by no means does adding a catylst to our lag imply I intend to rush things lol.

But if no progress is made I'm afraid we will have to take the lesser option to get the war started in a timely manner. And in no way would that method be considered fair.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Progress and rushing are two different things honestly. If you could remember, I was (and still am) with doing things the right way.

And by no means does adding a catylst to our lag imply I intend to rush things lol.

But if no progress is made I'm afraid we will have to take the lesser option to get the war started in a timely manner. And in no way would that method be considered fair.
if progress is not made, we will not go through with this. If we are not going to put a 100 against a forum thats beat us twice already then we should just thank them for the offer but say we can accept at this point due to whats best for us. We can still build this forum war team and when its completed challenge another forum

Old 07-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Seriously, you guys just need to hurry up. There's a list of people that have applied, and if some people can't come on at the same time with dsl for their shoddy try-out, then wouldn't it make sense to add someone else to test people then? Yeah. We can't keep procrastinating and say no one applied after there being a list of people that didn't even get a try-out yet on the front page.

And you need time to prep? Well shouldn't you have had that in mind before entering the war? There's no backing down now, this forum just needs to hurry the hell up. It's not "on them" if they're the ones ready and we're not.

WAR XI Team: .

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 07-13-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Closed Thread