Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
Maybe you should have told him that too. He instigated this bs.

A little respect would be nice.
What do you mean by respect? In what ways are you defining the word " respect "?
I don't know who really started this but lets not fight here
Old 07-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless
Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEagle View Post
What do you mean by respect? In what ways are you defining the word " respect "?
I don't know who really started this but lets not fight here
Are you that dense? He started with that fricken post about me having "character" issues? You're the idiot who screen shot a private conversation. Don't tell me I have character issues.
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
unless something changes i dont see this being done friday ....trinity is going to settle being happy with whatever he gets . also im for of us mixing the matches not him . he has not the most character in the past ...and i dont trust him . so bp , green and i will talk about our tryout battles and work on the team asap . then trinity can give us list so we can have it mixed .
Quote:
You really need to pull your head out of your ass.
Not trying to defend the PokeBeach squad in any way here, but what's it matter if Limitless randomizes the metches? It's not like he knows crap about us Wi-Fiers anyway.

I know I have begged him for battles in past "discussions" we have had, and despite me seeing him say he can SAV Pokes (seen this on the PokeBeach version of this thread), he has still never gave me a battle.

With this known, it's not like he can deviously pair up the strong people on the PokeBeach Wi-Fi side versus our Wi-Fi side with any certain results.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 07-19-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Are you that dense? He started with that fricken post about me having "character" issues? You're the idiot who screen shot a private conversation. Don't tell me I have character issues.
just send him your list if its ready ..no need to make a fuss

also respect is earned around here not given. your crap temper and random out burst make you worst canidate for controlling match outcomes

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 07-19-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Moe2 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
just send him your list if its ready ..no need to make a fuss
how many people will be on the team btw? is it a 5v5 war?
Old 07-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe2 View Post
how many people will be on the team btw? is it a 5v5 war?
iirc, it's 9v.9 (5 Shoddy/4 WiFi for each side)

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Not trying to defend the PokeBeach squad in any way here, but what's it matter if Limitless randomizes the metches? It's not like he knows crap about us Wi-Fiers anyway.

I know I have begged him for battles in past "discussions" we have had, and despite me seeing him say he can SAV Pokes (seen this on the PokeBeach version of this thread), he has still never gave me a battle.

With this known, it's not like he can deviously pair up the strong people on the PokeBeach Wi-Fi side versus our Wi-Fi side with any certain results.
I applaud you for using common-sense, and I have actually grown to respect you more these past couple weeks because of it.

Yes, I have no reason to bug any of these matches. I don't even care who wins, honestly. I bet a million dollars though, that if DSL "randomizes" these matches, it's gonna end up being DA vs me. Do I care about that? No, but I bet you it happens.

edit: It's 11 vs 11.
Smogon tutor.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
1.) That conversation was no where near private
2.) I never told you that you had character issues...
3.) Cant you just chill until the roster is up... i don't care who does it as long as it's ready before I leave... if you got problems then why don't you take this to the pm instead...

Quote:
I applaud you for using common-sense, and I have actually grown to respect you more these past couple weeks because of it.

Yes, I have no reason to bug any of these matches. I don't even care who wins, honestly. I bet a million dollars though, that if DSL "randomizes" these matches, it's gonna end up being DA vs me. Do I care about that? No, but I bet you it happens.
I'll randomize it if you two can't agree to it... i have no knowledge of the pokebeach and I have no knowledge of half the people who are going to be on pe2k's side of the roster since I didn't audition anyone at all...

Last edited by Mystogan; 07-19-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

This war is starting to become a joke. ._.

Yes, I admit, what DSL said was a little unneccesary. Of course, that in no way means that insults should start flying around here.

Besides, the roster will be done soon. And even if it does take a long time, what would you do? Call of the war? That'd be somewhat pointless, because once we get the roster we would start it up straight away, no problem. I see a lot of hate geared towards GreenEagle for organisation, but the lack of players isn't because of that. If no one wants to participate, so be it. If the situation is that bad, why not just reduce the size of the war?

Everyone just needs to chill out.

And if randomizing is such a big deal, how about finding someone who doesn't battle at all and getting them to do it? They'd have no knowledge of either squad, so everything would be fair no matter what they did.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Pride Offline

If you guys cannot decide on a roster by Friday, then I will shut down the war. Its been over two weeks today since this thread has been up and you cannot decide on 11 people? Its borderline ridiculous.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
If you guys cannot decide on a roster by Friday, then I will shut down the war. Its been over two weeks today since this thread has been up and you cannot decide on 11 people? Its borderline ridiculous.
Like I said, it's not deciding on people, it's getting people to join. Cut the war down to 7 or maybe 9 aside and we could get this rolling.

EDIT: We have 7 people, but I think 9 aside would be good if we can find two more wifiers.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Are you a rep from the pokebeach site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Like I said, it's not deciding on people, it's getting people to join. Cut the war down to 7 or maybe 9 aside and we could get this rolling.

EDIT: We have 7 people, but I think 9 aside would be good if we can find two more wifiers.
Agree
Old 07-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post

If you guys can't pull eleven people to play in a forum war, that's pathetic. You guys have more than enough players on this forum.
Smogon tutor.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
If you guys can't pull eleven people to play in a forum war, that's pathetic. You guys have more than enough players on this forum.
True... we have enough battlers in the battling center but the question is... do they want to be part of this? Not many are willing to do this so it ain't my fault, not DSL's fault, not Moe2's fault, not BP's fault, etc.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
It's not like we can force people to battle. There are plenty of battlers on PE2K, it's not our fault if they don't want to battle.

I apologize if PE2K doesn't meet the activity standards the Pokebeach does.

Don't ask me why people don't battle. Maybe some don't feel ready. Some of us hardly battle at all nowadays for personal reasons. What can we do about it?
Closed Thread