Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

didnt want to double post, but im posting to say bluejello passed his test with flying colors ! add him to the list

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Elite Trainer Drake Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
you know this place ...it should be2k banterelites2000 ...LOL.
ill be around whenever man, i look forward to battling you

I take it your teams ready?
Old 07-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Trainer Drake View Post
I take it your teams ready?
no..lol. using the same test teams. im working on the real deal still . dont worry youll get another match

Old 07-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Limitless Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Limitless Send a message via Yahoo to Limitless Send a message via Skype™ to Limitless

I only ever came back to Pe2k to boost my ego, which was really immature of me. I belong at PokeBeach and Smogon.

From now on, I'll only be coming to Pe2k for hopefully a yearly forum war with you guys. Also, to of course, complete this current one.

Once again, I'd just like to apologize to Green Eagle, DSL, and anyone else that I may have offended in my tenure here.

Good luck on the battle field.
Smogon tutor.
Winner of the Smogon Battling 101 Tournament.
Winner of an official PokeBeach tournament.
Highest UU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 2.
Highest OU ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 3.
Highest Suspect ranking on the Smogon Ladder -- 1.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:39 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
you know this place ...it should be2k banterelites2000 ...LOL.
ill be around whenever man, i look forward to battling you
I wonder if ryan will change it.......
And yeah I'll look forward to it too.

@Limitless: Wow, you finally hit puberty. J/k Apology accepted, but Idk, you might want log in now and again to see some things......

But congrats to Poli :D I'm glad at least someone from TDL is in this.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 07-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
I only ever came back to Pe2k to boost my ego, which was really immature of me. I belong at PokeBeach and Smogon.

From now on, I'll only be coming to Pe2k for hopefully a yearly forum war with you guys. Also, to of course, complete this current one.

Once again, I'd just like to apologize to Green Eagle, DSL, and anyone else that I may have offended in my tenure here.

Good luck on the battle field.
Apology accepted. I got really nothing to say because I wasn't yelled at or anything... but I do have a quote for you.

" Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it. " - Colin Powell
Old 07-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

i battled feirce and he won, but im suggesting he but put as a sub list. this is based on the overall team. good match though

ill be gone for a couple of hours if anyone wants a test match

Old 07-09-2010, 01:27 AM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

i would like a wifi test match from whoever can give it.... :)
Old 07-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Whoever gets on the 'official war list', someone get inactive. If I don't get to sub for someone (DSL somewhat implied he has an issue with me using a NU Pokemon on my team), then I'm going over to PB for next year's Forum War. :V

GG, I guess though, dsl.

WAR XI Team: .

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 07-09-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:44 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
Whoever gets on the 'official war list', someone get inactive. If I don't get to sub for someone (DSL somewhat implied he has an issue with me using a NU Pokemon on my team), then I'm going over to PB for next year's Forum War. :V

GG, I guess though, dsl.
I hope I don't get judged on the Wi-Fi side the way you got judged on the Shoddy side, since I am also pleanty skilled enough to embarrass people by making them loose versus lower tiered Pokes.

BP, please do the right thing and base your judgements on the person's battling skills, and not the Pokes they choose to use.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:57 AM
Moe2 Offline

This is so cool, I come back from vacation and not only was I nominated, but I'm on the team. I won't let my fans down, I promise

Also, I sponsor lu1z for wifi and Dark_Azelf for shoddy

Last edited by Moe2; 07-09-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:12 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

GG, I guess though, dsl.
im sorry that i came off that way, after thinking about the match for awhile i decided to change my mind. Green add fierce he preformed great in his match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe2 View Post
This is so cool, I come back from vacation and not only was I nominated, but I'm on the team. I won't let my fans down, I promise

Also, I sponsor lu1z for wifi and Dark_Azelf for shoddy
the sponsor part is over, you , me and bp are the testers that what the sponoring was for. hopefully luz puts together a team to tryout

Old 07-09-2010, 03:30 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Quote:
im sorry that i came off that way, after thinking about the match for awhile i decided to change my mind. Green add fierce he preformed great in his match
It's fine, my bad for sounding harsh/upset about it, I just didn't see how I was pushed into a substitute for the war after our first battle. But thanks for thinking it over, that team has been doing big wonders for me on both Shoddy and PO.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 07-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Elite Trainer Drake Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:

It's fine, my bad for sounding harsh/upset about it, I just didn't see how I was pushed into a substitute for the war after our first battle. But thanks for thinking it over, that team has been doing big wonders for me on both Shoddy and PO.
Glad to see it up and running.
I just came back checking to see if dsl was ready, and obviously not.

Dsl, you may not know it, but I'm fairly good as a talent scout, I wouldn't mind rating any tryout battles giving you a second opinion.

Also, id like to note, the only reason that pokemon is nu is because its uaage has fallen. If I remember correctly it was ou at one point and its usage in ou is still pretty viable. (Though the set he uses isn't what ould be considered ou)

But beyond misconceptions and misunderstandings, I think were all on the same page (what the heck was the point of this post...) o yea, rematch.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:00 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Trainer Drake View Post
Glad to see it up and running.
I just came back checking to see if dsl was ready, and obviously not.

Dsl, you may not know it, but I'm fairly good as a talent scout, I wouldn't mind rating any tryout battles giving you a second opinion.

Also, id like to note, the only reason that pokemon is nu is because its uaage has fallen. If I remember correctly it was ou at one point and its usage in ou is still pretty viable. (Though the set he uses isn't what ould be considered ou)

But beyond misconceptions and misunderstandings, I think were all on the same page (what the heck was the point of this post...) o yea, rematch.
i have to make special team for you..lol

ill let you know about being around during the test battles, a 2nd opinion can only help

Closed Thread