Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

A few moments later, Ichiru stopped the car a little away from the park and cut it off, making sure to put in into park. As soon as the twins got out of the car, a scream echoed in the silent air, making a few birds shoot out of the trees nearby.

"What a welcoming greeting," Ichiru muttered, glancing over at Kiseki, who had pulled his hood up over his head to block out the chilly air. "C'mon, let's see where it came from." Kiseki nodded and followed his brother across the park in the direction of the scream.

As they grew closer, the two could hear voices, although it was hard to tell which direction they were coming from now. Kiseki, however, was drawn toward the left, near the woods. Ichiru, simply not wanting to lose his brother, followed him as he ran toward the gathering of trees. It wasn't long before the pair could smell a faint hint of blood in the air.

"Do you smell that?" Kiseki glanced back at Ichiru, who nodded, a disturbed expression on his face. "I hope someone isn't hurt..." His statement was unneeded, however, for both of them knew that if there was blood, someone had obviously been injured. Kiseki couldn't help but wonder if the person had been asleep...

"Kiseki, watch it!"

Ichiru's shout failed to reach the younger twin before his foot landed on a loose piece of earth, which crumbled underneath him, sending him tumbling down a steep hill. He bit back a cry of pain when his back collided with a tree at the end of the seemingly endless fall, sending pain jolting up his spine. He had completely forgotten about his bruise until just now. He whimpered softly, daring to open his eyes to see where he'd landed. The first thing he saw was, to his utter surprise, Ashley and Jeremy standing only a few feet away.

Despite the pain, he gave them a sheepish smile, "Hey..." It was then that he noticed all of the cuts on Ashley, as well as the bleeding wound on her knee. "What happened?"

Ichiru slid down in front of him, catching his balance before crashing into his brother. Now Kiseki really wished he'd have learned to snowboard like Ichiru. He never imagined that it would actually come in handy.

"Are you alright?" He helped his twin up carefully, taking note of the bush of thorns behind him. Nothing seemed to be injured too badly; a few rips in his hoodie from the thorns, but barely noticeable. The only thing that stood out was two large cuts on his face; one of his forehead, the other on his left cheek.

Kiseki simply nodded, unable to straighten his back at first as he stood. Ichiru's expression softened, worry appearing in his eyes, "You really need to pay more attention to what you're doing..." His attention shifted to Ashley and Jeremy then, and he appeared obviously shocked to see them there.

"What happened?" His question mirrored Kiseki's, then his gaze shifted to Ashley, "Are you okay?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 07-14-2010, 10:12 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Clouse had just woke up from a bench. He had been going to school at the start of the day, sat down for a quick second to finish the book he was reading. He had not been paying attention to the time and ended up reading himself into a nap. When he awoke, he jumped up and looked at his watch that was hidden under his sleeve. He brushed his long orange hair out of his face and pulled back his sleeve to see the time.

"Oh, crap! I totally missed school!" When he did this, his bag flipped open and all of his things flew out and his book went rolling down the hill.

Clouse sighed as he quickly got onto his knees and started picking up the contents of his bag and placing them back in. His eyes quickly went left to right, scanning the ground for any of his pencils or pens he may have dropped. He didn't see anymore so he stood up and brushed himself off. Clouse pushed his glasses back up to the top of his nose and once again brushed the hair out of his face. He looked forward and down seeing his book lay in the grass. The boy scratched the back of his head and began to walk down the hill. On the second step he took, he looked down to realize that he stepped on his shoe lace. However it was much too late for him to stop in mid step. His face filled with horror as he fell face first down the hill. He began to roll down the hill, clenching his bag for dear life.

"UWAAAAGHHH!" He let go of the bag and landed flat on his back. He sat up, rubbing his head and the bag landed flat on his head.

"Owww!" He cried in pain and fell back onto his back. He closed his eyes and just lay there in pain. Unable to get up, or even open his eyes for that matter. "This really isn't my day... Is it?" He asked himself.

OoC: I'm just going to see if I can sneak in here... If I can lol

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 07-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Lani Hyland
En route home-home

The pace Lani managed to maintain surprised even her. Despite feeling a little sore in the knees, the girl kept a reasonable speed for the bulk of her walk home. Her mind was focusing on homecoming, which she`d never attended before. Nobody had ever asked, and after an incident in middle school, Lani never went to those things by herself. Inside, she wished Kiseki would invite, and even the mere consideration of this caused her cheeks to burn slightly. However after a few moments, sighed, feeling the probability of this was slight to nada. Her pessimism was cut short once she turned the street corner, almost home now!

The Hyland house wasn`t exactly the most eye catching building. The bungalow boasted a light grey vinyl siding, complimented by the white trim bordering the windows. It was of decent size, a little smaller than both of the neighbour`s houses, and was enclosed by a metallic fence. The interlocking diamonds allowed for a clear sight of the front yard, which was relatively well kept, save the yellowing lawn. A fairly wide gravel path lead to the front door, which looked a little worn out from many seasons of weather. Actually, it was a nice place, but really did fail to stick out among the other lots.

The gate clicked when Lani opened it, gliding smoothly out of the way. Quickly, the girl sped to the entrance way, walking up the slightly chipped concrete steps and onto the doorstep. She got her wallet out, and opened one of the few compartments. It was empty, no forest green key. Keeping her calm, the girl checked every place she could have stuck it, from her binder to the pockets of her jeans. Nothing, and this was quite unnerving for her. Where in… crap! Lani shock her head slowly, remembering having put her key aside when she had cleaned her wallet over the weekend. It was probably still sitting on her desk, she`d forgotten to put it back!
_ _ _

*en route to park-park*

Feeling like an idiot, Lani trekked toward the park. She`d figured hanging out there was probably more enjoyable then sitting on her porch until someone got home. Tonight, everyone got back later, for their own reasons. It was a pleasant stroll, not a long way at all! As she approached, the traffic increased a little, and the sounds of human activity grow louder. Like school in the morning, it was impossible to miss…

Today, the large park was on the quieter side, despite what the amount of vehicles around would lead one to assume. Off to the side were a few swings and a play structure, dwarfed by the mass of the field. Bordering this was a forest, which appeared thick, but to this, the girl only smiled. Wondering in there could be dangerous, the ground was loose in many places, but Lani knew were not to step. She had been heading in the woods for a few years now, having grown used to it while babysitting Kai. Actually, there was this clearing, while was the girl`s “happy place” and where she was going for a bit. After all nobody would show this early, right?

For the first time, there was a strange feel in the atmosphere, something wasn`t quite right here. An odd drive to head in the opposite direction came upon her, and for some reason, obeyed. After walking for a few minutes, she found herself in a new surrounding, and her steps became cautious. This was a bad place to get badly hurt, this thought coming in only moments before the sickening stench of blood caught her attention. She fought the oncoming nausea, and moved forward a little, weary of what could be releasing such smell. Hopefully, nobody was injured somewhere…

“Oh,” she muttered, noticing that the soil had gone real soft, which wasn`t a good sign. Anybody could have come in and slipped or something similar to that.

“Anyone out there!” shouted Lani, as loud as she could. Hopefully, if a person had fallen, they could reply…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-15-2010, 01:11 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

There were only seconds of silence after Kiseki and Ichiru's arrival before another figure tumbled down the hill with a shout. Kiseki yelped in shock, jumping out of the way as a boy with red hair crashed to the ground in front of him and Ichiru. Thankfully, he hadn't landed in the bushes or crashed into the tree like Kiseki had, but the fall must have hurt nonetheless. Neither twin recognized the boy, although they knew he had to go to school with them.

Kiseki cautiously leaned down and moved the bag off of his face, "Are you okay?"

"Everyone seems to be falling down this hill today." Ichiru joked lightly, attempting to lighten the situation.

"Anyone out there!"

Kiseki looked up sharply toward the top of the hill, faintly seeing a figure at the top. He couldn't see who it was, but he did recognize the voice, and called back in response, trying the name.

"Lani? Is that you?"

Old 07-15-2010, 05:15 AM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
Park (Forest)

"Lani? Is that you?" A very familiar voice responded, which was a quite surprising. She looked downward, hoping to catch a glimpse of the scene below, but couldn`t see too much.

“Kiseki?” she called, but didn`t wait for a reply to act. The softness of the ground made actually walking this .hill a bad move; losing footing was far too easy. There, however, appeared to be no other way of descending, too high to jump and not steep enough to slide. Sighing, she started, bending her knees to gain stability, like Haukea had shown her a while back. Silently thanking her older sister, Lani carefully went down, and jumped when reaching about half way. Landing awkwardly but safely, she smiled weakly, happy a crash wasn`t the result of the somewhat reckless move. From here, the girl could see a small cluster of people, and started toward them, waving her right arm for a moment.

00C: Short ^^`

Old 07-15-2010, 07:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

After a few seconds after hitting the ground and being pounded in the face by a heavy bag, did Clouse hear footsteps and people. It got louder and his pulse sped up. The footsteps stopped as he knew they were right next to him. Someone had lifted the bag from his face and he opened an eye to see a few people. A bit scared of the people, Clouse sat up and rubbed his forehead. He got a good look at the people as his eyes widened.

"I... I must be seeing double..." He said stunned, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes in order to make sure he was seeing correctly. He put his glasses back on and blinked a few times.

"Well, I guess I- I'm not seeing double... So, you must be twins. Anyway... I'm Clouse-- I mean ummm... I should probably go..." He said in a jittery voice, collecting his book, quickly shoving it into his bag and jumping to his feet.

The boy quickly took off, not saying anything more. He began to run off in a random direction, noticing the texture of the ground had changed a bit, he started slipping but controlled his balance. "Whew... I'm not all about that meeting people jazz, what if things happened just the same as last time, I really couldn't handle rejection like that again... Well, no matter, I guess I just have to keep running, there's no way I'd meet anyone else. I could probably just get home." He thought to himself still shaking a little.

OoC: 2AM I'm not thinking straight lolol

Old 07-15-2010, 09:26 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: This is completely random, but I realized a pattern in our characters.. Every other person that goes down the hill falls; it's like they're in a pattern or something. xD

IC: A few moments after Kiseki moved the bag, the boy sat up, rubbing his forehead.

"I... I must be seeing double..." Kiseki and Ichiru knew that this was directed at them. Somehow his reaction was amusing in a way; not like the people at school who looked at them like aliens.

After taking of his glasses and rubbing his eyes, he spoke again. ""Well, I guess I- I'm not seeing double... So, you must be twins. Anyway... I'm Clouse-- I mean ummm... I should probably go..." He shoved a lone book that had fallen out of his bag back into it, jumping to his feet and running in the opposite direction.

"Wait...!" Kiseki's call trailed off as he disappeared through the trees, and he scowled, glancing back at Ichiru. "Do you think he'll be okay by himself?"

"As long as the ground is stable and he knows where he's going, I guess..."

"Kiseki?" The younger twin straightened up, wincing at his back, hearing Lani respond to his call. A few moments later, he saw someone land a few feet away, waving their right arm as they made their way to the group. At least she hadn't fallen, too...

"Hey." He said the only thing that came to mind at the particular moment as Ichiru absentmindedly wiped some blood off of his brother's cheek, smearing the cut somewhat.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 07-15-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:11 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

After a few moments of looking into the dark tunnel, a disturbance could be heard from behind them. Both the siblings quickly looked, seeing Kiseki roll down the hill and crash into the same tree Ashley had.

"Kiseki? Are you alright!?" Ashley said. She started to walk towards him until Ichiru came down, but luckily he didn't fall. After a few moments of helping his brother up to his feet, Ichiru's gaze fell among Ashley.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Ichiru asked.
"Yeah. The ground gave away and I fell down the hill."
"You're not alright. Look at yourself!" Jeremy added. "Your knee is split opened, your blood streaming down your leg, and your left wrist could be broken."
"I doubt that it's broken Jeremy. I can move it."
"Really? Move it for me then." Jeremy said as he crossed his arms. Ashley carefully put out her arm, attempting to move around her wrist. She was able to move it but the sharp pain that jolted up her arm was too painful.
"It's most likely just sprained."
"Mhmm." Jeremy just rolled his eyes and looked over at the twins, shaking his head. Shortly after, another scream could be heard and saw a boy roll down the hill. "What the?" Jeremy added.

"This really isn't my day... Is it?" the boy said to himself. Ashley walked over to him and knelt down on her good knee that wasn't deeply cut opened, holding her wrists up to her stomach so she wouldn't hit it on anything.
"Are you alright?" Ashley asked.

"Anyone out there!" a familiar voice could be heard from the top of the hill. Ashley looked up and smiled.
"Lani! Come down here, but be careful. Jeremy and I found something down here." Ashley said as she looked over at the tunnel, then back over at the boy.

"I... I must be seeing double..." the boy had said, looking over at Kiseki and Ichiru. He cleaned off his glasses and then put them back on. "Well, I guess I- I'm not seeing double... So, you must be twins. Anyway... I'm Clouse-- I mean ummm... I should probably go..." he said as he got up and left.

"Wait!" Ashley said at the same time as Kiseki. Ashley sighed and stood up to her feet. Lani was now at the bottom of the hill like everyone else. Ashley happily waved at Lani as she stood between Kiseki and Ichiru. All of a sudden a loud crash could be heard from inside the tunnel. Ashley jumped and quickly wrapped her good arm around Ichiru's left arm. "What the hell was that?" Ashley asked. She realized that she grabbed Ichiru's arm and quickly let go. "Sorry..." Ashley said as she looked down. She slowly walked towards the cave as she blushed, but then stopped when another crash could be heard.

"Something's down there." Jeremy said as he stood in front of his sister. Ashley took a deep breath and took off her black shirt, revealing her pink tank top that was underneath. "What are you doing?"
"I'm going in there. I just have to wrap up my knee." Ashley said as she ripped a long piece of her shirt off by using her good hand and her teeth.
"Oh no you're not."
"Wanna bet?" Ashley said as she began to tie the fabric around her knee. The sharp pains went up her arm, but she did her best to ignore them. When her knee was tightly wrapped up, she threw the rest of her shirt into a bush and took a step forward. Her pink tank top went up about an inch above her belly button so her two scars were completely visible, but she had forgotten all about them.

"You're NOT going in there by yourself."
"Well it's either you come with me or I go by myself, so pick one." Ashley said. Jeremy just crossed his arms and looked at his sister.
"You're so damn stubborn. You know that?"
"Yup, and that's why you love me." Ashley said as she walked in the tunnel. Jeremy sighed and looked over at the rest of the group.
She's so fricken reckless I swear. Nothing ever scares her... You guys coming?" Jeremy asked, then turning around and followed his sister. The two took out their cell phones and used them as flashlights.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:55 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Yeah. The ground gave way and I fell down the hill." Ashley responded to Ichiru's question, bringing him to look back to her. The same thing had happened to Kiseki, and probably the boy that had just run off as well.

"You're not alright. Look at yourself!" Jeremy protested to Ashley's previous statement, ""Your knee is split opened, your blood streaming down your leg, and your left wrist could be broken."

Concern clouded Ichiru's eyes. "Broken?" He repeated the last word, his brow furrowing.

"I doubt it's broken Jeremy. I can move it."

"Really? Move it for me then."

Kiseki and Ichiru watched as Ashley carefully stretched out her left arm, attempting to move her wrist. She didn't show any obvious signs of pain, but both boys knew that the action had to have hurt.

A loud crash suddenly sounded from behind them. Kiseki and Ichiru turned simultaneously, simply staring at the large tunnel in front of them in shock. Neither of them had even noticed it was there until that very moment. Ichiru jumped slightly when Ashley wrapped her arm around his, saying the very thing he had been about to say. She seemed to realized what she was doing then, and let him go, venturing toward the tunnel. Her timing for doing so was perfect, for his cheeks began to burn in a slight blush right after she let go.

Kiseki noticed this, since Ichiru's skin was about as pale as his and smiled to himself, remaining silent.

Both boys appeared alarmed when Ashley took off her black shirt, thankfully having a pink tanktop underneath. She ripped off a piece of the shirt with her teeth, proceeding to wrap it around her knee while still arguing with her brother. She threw the rest of the shirt into a bush after finishing, and walked into the tunnel, Jeremy at her heels.

Ichiru glanced back at Kiseki, silently telling him what he was going to do with his eyes. After taking out his cell phone, he followed the two into the tunnel. Kiseki hung back nervously, looking back to Lani as he waited for her to catch up. As much as he couldn't stand to be away from Ichiru, or as much as he would worry, he would see if she wanted to stay outside or go in as well, so that she wouldn't be left alone.

OoC: I'm thinking about bringing in another character, so that Clouse won't be alone. If you guys see a new SU in the sign up thread, you know why.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:54 PM

As Clouse had took off running, he had heard a few people call out to him telling him to come back. Even though he didn't want to be too awkward and meet these people, his fear of rejection got the better of him and he kept running. While he was running, he continued remembering his past, how awful it was. How much hatred was directed at him and all of the hurtful things that were done and said. He shut his eyes, as he teared up and began to run faster trying his best not to think about everything. Suddenly, he opened his eyes as his foot became entangled with a root of a tree that was sticking ever so slightly out of the ground. Clouse flew forward and fell to the ground face first, getting a mouthful of dirt, leaves and grass.

"Why... Why does it always have to be me?" He questioned himself over and over again. He knew that as he was laying there, anyone who saw him would probably laugh. A kid with puffy red eyes from crying too much, cracked glasses, a mouth full of dirt and stained clothes.

He was more disappointed in his shyness rather than being disappointed in his current condition and situation. He sighed, spitting a little bit of grass and dirt out, but made no other effort to get the rest out. He moved around his foot to try and get it untangled and finally did. He rolled himself onto his back and looked at his nice clean white shirt... or at least it used to be. He took off his glasses and saw that the crack was bigger than he thought. It went right down the middle of the left side and spread out to both sides. He face palmed and set them on his stomach and put his other hand up covering his face.

"AGGHHHH WHY DOES THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPEN TO ME!? THIS DAY CAN'T GET ANY WORSE! But if it could, I'd love to see it happen. MAKE MY DAY, LET THE BAD THINGS KEEP HAPPENING!"
He thought looking into the sky when he noticed that his arm was all cut up. He never felt any pain from it, it was just bleeding all down his arm.

"Yaaaay... It happened. Day of awfulness number two is now complete!" He began to smiling a smile of shock and satisfaction. He placed his hand over on his other arm where he had been bleeding. He noticed that it was not a cut, but a gash. He quickly took off his white shirt that was stained with grass and dirt and wrapped it around his arm. He spit the remaining bits of grass out of his mouth and fell back, trying to contain blood.

OOC: I like RPing with myself, its actually quite amusing. Lol I added more out of boredom.

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 07-15-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:23 PM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
Park (Forest)

"Lani! Come down here, but be careful. Jeremy and I found something down here." More feminine then Kiseki`s, that familiar voice must have come from Ashley. Lani wondered what she and her brother had discovered, as she approached the group. Their voiced grew clearer, but since they were talking among themselves, she could make out their exact words.

What she did get, however, was that a figure had bolted deeper into the woods, but she hadn`t even got a decent look as to who it was. Hopefully, nobody had gotten upset with another, leading to the previous action. Lani paused for a second, wondering who that person even was, but as she didn`t get a clear image, couldn`t identify the individual.

"Well it's either you come with me or I go by myself, so pick one." Ashley spoke, sounding adamant. She was now wearing a pink tank top and shorts, and this almost made Lani shiver.

"You're so damn stubborn. You know that?" Jeremy responded, after crossing his arms. His sister commented and wasted no time… entering some sort of hole in the hillside. Actually, it seemed like some sort of tunnel. Eyes widening, Lani wondered if this was what all the rumours were about. Jeremy followed her in, and not long after did one of the twins. It didn`t take her long to realise that Kiseki was left, and Lani smiled to herself before picking up her pace.

“Wha…what happened, are you okay?” asked the girl, noticing the cuts on his face.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:36 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Wha...what happened, are you okay?" Kiseki was confused by Lani's question at first, but then remembered the cuts on his face.

"Yeah... I wasn't watching where I was going an fell down the hill there," he responded with a sheepish smile, nodding at the steep hill beside him to show where he meant. He glanced back at the tunnel then, where the others had just disappeared into the darkness, "After hearing a loud crash in the tunnel, everyone else went to go check it out." He looked back to Lani, "Do you wanna go too, or would you rather stay out here?"

Inside the tunnel, Ichiru noted that it was far darker than it had looked from the outside. Even the combination of the three cell phones didn't provide much light. Even so, in the dim lighting, he noticed a scar on Ashley's stomach (can't see the other because he's looking from the side). He couldn't tell if it was aged, or if it had just happened not too long ago and just recently scarred.

"Hey... What happened to your stomach?"

OoC: Short. ><

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 07-15-2010 at 11:39 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:58 PM
The Luna Diviner

Lani Hyland
Park (Forest)

"Yeah... I wasn't watching where I was going an fell down the hill there," he replied, with an almost embarrassed smile on his face and then gave the steep hillside a nodding, indication that`s where his fall had happened. Lani couldn`t help but feel a little bad for him, it must not have been a pleasant ride down. Before she could answer, Kiseki turned his gaze to the tunnel, which emitted a strong blackness.

"After hearing a loud crash in the tunnel, everyone else went to go check it out." After finishing, he glanced back at Lani and added, "Do you wanna go too, or would you rather stay out here?"

“It`s really up to you,” she said, letting her decision rest with Kiseki`s preference. The girl had a feeling he`s want to go in, though, and gave the dark tunnel a quick looking at before bringing her gaze back to the boy. When her eyes met his, she felt her cheeks warm up again, she Lani let them go back to the entrance…

Old 07-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Ashley, Jeremy and Ichiru were walking down the dark tunnel. Ashley turned her head around to see if she could see Kiseki and Lani, but they weren't there.

"I guess they stayed behind. Well they aren't missing anything." Ashley said as she turned back around. She didn't understand why people would be so freaked out in this tunnel. So far the only thing there was was just darkness and a dirt path.

"Hey... What happened to your stomach?" Ichiru had asked Ashley. This question took Ashley by surprise as she looked down at her stomach, then back up at Ichiru.

"It's sort of a long story," Ashley said as she looked over at Jeremy. He knew what story his sister was going to use, so he nodded his head in agreement. Ashley looked back at Ichiru and took a deep breath. "When I was fifteen, my parents had passed away in an car crash. I was in the back seat when it happened. The car's tire had hit a brick in the middle of the road which caused the front tire to blow out. My dad lost control of the car and it ended up flipping a few times. As it was flipping, glass from the windows shattered and two big pieces stabbed me." Ashley said as she turned her body around and pointed her phone at her stomach, showing Ichiru the other scar that was hidden from him. "The car ended up flipping off an old bridge and crashing into the bay. As the car was sinking, I could see both of my parents passed out in the front seats. I tried yelling for them, but there was nothing. I had a feeling that they were already dead, but I just kept on screaming for them. After when the car was fully submerged in water, I tried to get out but my seat belt wouldn't unbuckle. The last thing I remember is the sharp pains going through my stomach, passing out, then waking up in the hospital a few days later. The doctors said that it was a miracle that I survived." Ashley said. Everything she said in the story was true, about the glass stabbing into her and such. The only thing is, it left her a scar but you couldn't see it, because the glass had stabbed her towards her upper back on the side by her ribs. She used this story so much though that she was able to pull it off very well.

"Yeah, and then after that's when she started getting nightmares. The doctors said that it would be normal though." Jeremy added. Ashley nodded and looked back up at Ichiru.
"Sometimes I feel like it's my fault though."
"Ashley, it wasn't you're fault." Jeremy quickly said. Ashley just ignored him and continued to talk.
"That night, I blew off family night to go to some stupid drinking party. I ended up stranded so I called my parents to pick me up. If I only stayed for family night, they would still be here..." Ashley said as she shook her head back and forth. Jeremy just stopped walking and grabbed his sister, giving her a tight hug.
"Listen to me, it wasn't you're fault, okay? It was just the wrong place and the wrong time." Jeremy whispered. Ashley nodded her head and looked at her brother. Another sound could be heard from the tunnel.
"What was that?" Ashley asked as she held out her cell phone in front of her, but it didn't do her any good.
"I'm not su-" Jeremy stopped at mid sentence. It felt like a cold breeze went through his entire body.
"Are you okay Jeremy?"
"Did you feel that?"
"Feel what?"
"That cold air? Cold air just went though me."
"I didn't feel it. Maybe we should get out of here and come back tomorrow when we all have flashlights." Ashley suggested as she looked over at Jeremy and Ichiru. On the ground she noticed that there was a trail of blood that was coming from her leg. "Well, looks like we can find our way back. Just follow the red stained road..."
Old 07-16-2010, 08:39 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki
"It's really up to you," Lani responded, looking toward the entrance of the tunnel.

Kiseki thought for a moment, allowing his eyes to rest on the dark opening as well. He did kind of want to go in, partially because Ichiru was in there, and also because he was just curious.

"Well... they probably won't be in there long... We could wait out here, I guess," he looked back to Lani, unintentionally locking his eyes with hers, "If you want, anyway."

Ichiru

"I guess they stayed behind. Well they aren't missing anything." Ichiru heard Ashley say, most likely talking about Kiseki and Lani. He listened to her story afterward of how she got her scars. She'd mentioned at school earlier that day that her parents had been in an accident, but the story that went with it struck him harder than he'd originally thought it would.

"Yeah, and then after that's when she started getting nightmares. The doctors said it would be normal though." Jeremy spoke after Ashley finished her story.

After nodding in response, Ashley looked back up to Ichiru, "Sometimes I feel like it's my fault though."

"Ashley, it wasn't your fault." Ichiru opened his mouth to speak, but Jeremy beat him to it. Ashley seemed to ignore him as she continued speaking.

"That night, I blew off family night to go to some stupid drinking party. I ended up stranded so I called my parents to pick me up. If I only stayed for family night, they would still be here..."

Ichiru looked at the ground, not sure of what to say. There didn't seem to be anything he could say. As Jeremy comforted his sister, another sound came from deeper within the tunnel, prompting Ashley to say, "What was that?"

Jeremy said something afterward, but his words were lost as Ichiru felt a breeze - more like a rigid, icy wind - go through him. He froze, staring into the darkness for a few moments as he tried to recollect himself.

"Did you feel that?" Ichiru heard Jeremy say.

"Feel what?"

"That cold air? Cold air just went through me." Ichiru's gaze shifted to the younger teen. He'd felt it too? Although he had to admit, "cold" was an understatement in his case. It'd felt more like a wall of ice in the form of air had been shoved at him.

"I didn't feel it. Maybe we should get out of here and come back tomorrow when we all have flashlights." Ashley looked back to Jeremy and Ichiru, then toward the ground. "Well, looks like we can find our way back. Just follow the red stained road..."

Ichiru nodded slowly in response, unable to do much of anything else. He had no clue what that breeze had been just then, but he did know that suddenly, he was very tired...

Cassie

Leaves crunched loudly under the teenage girl's feet as she trekked through the forest. A steep hill stretched up on her left, but judging from the soft look that the soil had, she wouldn't have any luck climbing up. Nothing but trees and leaves seemed to be out here, stretching for what appeared to be miles ahead of the girl. She had absolutely no idea where she was, or even how she'd gotten here. She was lost.

"Great," the blonde muttered to herself, "The first day out of the house in awhile and I get myself lost. Just brilliant, Cassie." She still had her backpack on from previous school hours, having originally decided to take a detour through the park just to look around. Something had caught her eye in the forest, and she'd followed after it, getting herself good and lost in the process.

She sighed, stopping to stretch for a moment. The faint smell of blood met her nose and she furrowed her brow, growing still as the scent registered in her mind. She was afraid, of course, but she wanted to see where it was coming from, and if someone needed help. She picked up her pace when the smell grew stronger, eventually seeing a figure in the distance. He was lying on the ground on his back, and even from her current distance, Cassie could make out the bright red on his arm.

She ran toward the boy, skidding to a stop beside him. He was covered in grass, dirt and, worst of all, blood. She couldn't tell if he was awake or not, because his hair covered his eyes.

"Hey," she cautiously reached out, gently nudging his arm, "Are you okay?"

OoC: At a loss for how to stop the blood.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 07-16-2010 at 10:54 PM.