Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Chibi_Charmander13 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Digimon Adventure: NEXT! [Discussion Thread]

Digimon Adventure: NEXT!

Discussion Thread
Author: Chibi_Charmander13
Rated: PG-13
Sign-Up Thread

Use this for all your OOC Discussions, questions and all the useless chit-chat you want.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:12 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Digimon Adventure: NEXT! [Discussion Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Ventus, that was it.

Too bad Yui takes no interest in guys... we could have an army of DigiDestined swooning over him! XD
LMAO yea xD but Sakura never shows her crush for Riku :P he's too much of a womanizer and would take advantage of it xD The only thing she gives is an occassional stare his way
Old 08-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Totally didn't know this was here. xD

Tatsuko's actually kinda the exact opposite. If a guy is good looking, she's actually more careful around him. She's found that she tends not to like them too much. xD

Old 08-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Experienced Trainer

Well I'm sure throughout this adventure he'll mature and change. Maybeeee. x)
Old 08-15-2010, 09:22 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

Okay I seriously have to take a shower now xD

And lmao Chibi XD he could change :P love does that to you ^^
Old 08-15-2010, 09:27 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

question, if you guys can use Fanglongmon(the ULTIMATE sovereign) how come I can't use multiple armor digivolutions with your crests. isn't that fair?
Old 08-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Experienced Trainer

Well we're not going to be USING Fanglongmon, it's just part of the storyline. If we actually use him at all, it'll be once like at the end or something. Kinda how like Tai and Matt didn't ever use Omegamon until the movie at the end of Adventure 01.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:31 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

you already have a sovereign and everyone else only has one armor evolution so you have to as well... it's not fair to the others... if I saw you had more than one armor evolution, I would say that's unfair and want more than one as well

Plus what Chibi said ^

Edit: that and I just realized how powerful fanglongmon is ^^" I never knew he was the god of the digital world when i choose him :3 I just thought he looked cool and he fit a fusion between Ryubamon and Dracomon cuz they both digivolve into dragons :3 that's the reason i really choose him ^^"

Last edited by UmbreonMoonlight; 08-15-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Giratina Offline

Hey, Draconic Espeon. Did Chibi tell you about the Azulongmon thing yet? I think either he or Baihumon would work best for us two, if you wanted to buddy up with me.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 08-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Experienced Trainer

Alright tell me what you guys think: I was thinking I would post up an Episode with like different parts in the Discussion Thread here. Every part is one post and you can't post again until everyone is done with that part. Once we're done will all the parts we move on to the next episode. No particular posting order, just you can't post again until everyone's done with that particular part.

Does it make sense? Or does anyone else have any suggestions on how we should go about this?
Old 08-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Giratina Offline

I don't like the limited amount of posts thing, but I do like your concept as a whole. We need to interact with other characters, and if we only have one post to do that before we need to move on to the next episode, then nobody can get any conversations in. Maybe we have a goal or something for each episode, and once we achieve that then we move on to the next?

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 08-15-2010, 11:13 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

IDEA!!!!
How about we use Fanglongmon at the end of the RP to defeat the ultimate evil or something. Then we would have ALL our digimon with a huge power. Just brainstorming here. By the way, could you guys help me pick which of my armor digivolutions to keep. Its a hard choice, there are WAY too many cool ones.

My Friend is now making me ask, can he use Impmon, he wants to revisit that one since the show really didn't do that much between him and Beezlemon. Plus, he apparently wants to be the Digi-destined who starts evil, then becomes a minor good guy.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Hey, Draconic Espeon. Did Chibi tell you about the Azulongmon thing yet? I think either he or Baihumon would work best for us two, if you wanted to buddy up with me.
No he didn't, but teaming up with you would be fine with me. ^^ I kinda already chose Azulongmon, and since we've both got draconic/reptilian Digimon, that one might work out best.

Also, I do like the episode idea, but limiting the post number too much might not be a good idea. I like Giratina's idea of reaching an objective and calling it an episode. Or, at least, give us a few more posts--like two or three, at least. Though we can still wait until everyone else has posted.

Old 08-15-2010, 11:38 PM
UmbreonMoonlight Offline
Master Trainer

I agree with Giratina and rose, I think that would be pretty cool
Old 08-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Giratina Offline

True. But I figured that since Dorumon is more like a beast and Commandramon is more like a sturdy reptile thing, and they're both in the blue and purple color range, then Baihumon would work too.

@Edit to Inferno: You mean like have all our Digimon merge into Fanglongmon? O_o I don't follow.

(vpp da)