Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Shard Carriers [DS)

Muwaha, Hunter may be evil, but Darren is just plain crazy. And he doesn't think he's evil or crazy, which makes him more so.

Ah, destructive characters...

I might stick him in next time there's a big explosion. He'll probably be ready to cause havoc by then. But I might make reference to him at some point between now and then... See if anyone catches it. ;3

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 07-11-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Light-chan

Bloody hell, Darren creeped me out when I was reading your character summary thing... I was like: Oh shoot, what kind of shenanigans is this guy going to get up to!?!?!

Pearl FC: 4211-8757-5615
Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Bleh, I feel really useless right now. I'm tempted to wake Bell up for no reason, have him notice something, and wake up Lilly to go investigate. x.x

Darren creeped you out? Haha, my life dream has been realized. xDD (Not really.)

Old 07-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Um Lenko? Could you identify your character and where he is? Because if it's the same person as your last post in Sunnyshore, then I have no idea how he could have traveled that great a distance in so short a time to reach Light o.O
Old 07-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Um Lenko? Could you identify your character and where he is? Because if it's the same person as your last post in Sunnyshore, then I have no idea how he could have traveled that great a distance in so short a time to reach Light o.O
I was thinkin' the same thing. Lily and Bell were on their way to Celestic Town too by air and still didn't make it before nightfall. XD Marcus crossed over half of Sinnoh on foot, in a single night nonetheless. I would assume it would take at least 3 days to make such a trip on foot (and that'd be non-stop) XD.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:18 AM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

Yeah my bad all done now.

Ah see thats part of his plot. It keeps you guys from knowing his motives because he doesnt even know lol.
Me and Light decided to pair them up till she got reunited with your guy but I didn't know how to introduce him without giving it away so i'm afraid he has to be a little unknown right now.
But basically he was dropped off by an unknown force to complete a mission. He doesn't know what his mission is, why he's doing it or who he's doing it for.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:21 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

I'm taking the call that Nyah sent out on her PDA as a way to Bell and Lilly into the action. M'kay?

Old 07-12-2010, 02:40 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Draconic_Espeon: Well, it wasn't really unless you want me to make it that way if you guys are bored. XD She doesn't even know ya'll are stationed on the mountain, but I did start to put that she sent a message to Lily inquiring of her location since the incident at Oreburgh...but seeing as how fast paced this is...I kinda cut it short. XD There are Palkian members stationed inside and throughout the mountain as that is where Palkia is. However, getting to is it impossible unless guided by an Order member as a maze of tunnels were dug out as a form of defense against those wandering about inside Coronet.

Edit: After you guys talk a little (mainly referring to Robert and Marcus since Lily and Bell are asleep), I'll post that it's the end of day 25 and whatever wasn't done before then can act as a flashback.

Last edited by Chocolate Crisis; 07-12-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:51 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Crisis View Post
Draconic_Espeon: Well, it wasn't really unless you want me to make it that way if you guys are bored. XD She doesn't even know ya'll are stationed on the mountain, but I did start to put that she sent a message to Lily inquiring of her location since the incident at Oreburgh...but seeing as how fast paced this is...I kinda cut it short. XD There are Palkian members stationed inside and throughout the mountain as that is where Palkia is. However, getting to is it impossible unless guided by an Order member as a maze of tunnels were dug out as a form of defense against those wandering about inside Coronet.

Edit: After you guys talk a little (mainly referring to Robert and Marcus since Lily and Bell are asleep), I'll post that it's the end of day 25 and whatever wasn't done before then can act as a flashback.
Ah. Oops. Posted already. ^^; If Mewcario doesn't want to get any more involved than he is, then he can just post that Bell didn't wake Lilly up, and that it eventually stopped ringing. Then Bell will just give up and go back to sleep, assuming whatever happened can wait until morning.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Master Zorua Offline

I'll make a joint post (one to cover both Robert and Lilly; I'm tired and lazy at this point =P). So long as the crew + Nyah are off of the path so Robert and co. can get by, I can bring Light directly to the hospital and we can have the Order confrontation next game day.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:12 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
Ah. Oops. Posted already. ^^; If Mewcario doesn't want to get any more involved than he is, then he can just post that Bell didn't wake Lilly up, and that it eventually stopped ringing. Then Bell will just give up and go back to sleep, assuming whatever happened can wait until morning.
LOL! XD That's alright and that can work too.

Since Light's condition is rather bad, I may impose a time lapse to make for a somewhat sensible recovery, like maybe 3 days? It'll spring us a head a little faster too and give way for some growth to the newly acquired Pokemon so the Carriers will be able to battle efficiently.

I was thinkin' about allowing everyone (the players) to take an 'intermission' for like 1-3 days to not only take a breather, but also to get some ideas and thoughts together on what could happen next. Although, I do have something in store for the characters after everyone gathers in Celestic Town and are settled down enough to comprehend some things. It'll be like Season 2 of Shard Carriers or something XD. Not to mention, the Shard Carriers may end up finding a way back to their world too...XD

Season 1 - Shard Carriers getting use to the Pokemon world.
Season 2 - Leland becomes more of a pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
I'll make a joint post (one to cover both Robert and Lilly; I'm tired and lazy at this point =P). So long as the crew + Nyah are off of the path so Robert and co. can get by, I can bring Light directly to the hospital and we can have the Order confrontation next game day.
Even though most of the Order is where Nyah is, there are still a quite few situated on the mountain so don't take it too lightly. Besides, the Order isn't cruel enough to let a girl bleed to death and will more than likely take you to a hospital in town, but they'll be under watch.

Last edited by Chocolate Crisis; 07-12-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:36 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Well I've made my post. Lilly's sent her status report as well as letting them know they should contact Roark for the full details on Oreburg and what happened, And Robert is in the Order's hands as a POW while Light is on her way to the hospital while our bunny in tow can decide if he's up for a bit of Order questioning or if he goes with Light to the hospital.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:45 AM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Lol you're goooood! XD
I'm gonna go ahead and end the day, while putting up a note that there's a 3 day intermission and for people not to post. ^_^
This will give you time to focus on your own role-play too. Enjoy the break XD...
Old 07-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Light-chan

Holy shet!!!! A lot of stuff happens whilst I'm asleep... O_____o; -curses the fact that she probably lives in a different Time-Zone than everyone else-

-flails- OMG I WASN'T SUSPECTING A BREAK OF POSTING FOR THREE DAYS!!! \(@A@;;)/ -flails & bangs into walls- Oooooh please do consider making the break shorter: It was starting to get even more exciting and interesting... :'< I will be deprived...

Balls xD I wanted to post something about Shade's sneaking around and something about Light's perspective on the whole thing... she's probably too out of it anyways... And Shade, well... he would be following them silently and like a ghost. Probably wondering who the heck these new people were!!! But he'd communicate to Hunter that Light was in the hands of Robert/Marcus/ The Palkian Order... Now Hunter is extremely pissed off, but he'll not be gotten rid of very easily. Shade is still on Light's track: probably hanging around the hospital like a bad smell. Loki will not be very happy that he got shoved in a Pokeball, expect him to bite Robert when he gets let out, xD

Oh, btw guuuuuyyyyssss!!! It's LIGHT ELI... So either... Light or if Robert wants to stick to his bro-sis story then Eli. I saw people calling her Ali, whutttt? xP

Yey! Now Marcus is in teh story and the awesome duo of Rob+Light are back together. And I'm glad we're finally gettin' some action from the Order, x3 Now Nyah is more included! OMG WE MUST CONTINUE!!! -shot by Hunter- <--(XuX)--<<

Pearl FC: 4211-8757-5615

Last edited by Light-chan; 07-12-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:37 PM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

My character right now needs some answers due to amnesia of the past 24 hours. So he's going to be hanging with Robert in the 'pow-wow' until Light is stable enough to talk because he thinks shes the key to his lost memories. lol we kinda need to introduce him to Robert who understandibly hasn't ask him who he is yet xD
Maybe a battle with Hunter?

Lol I have to agree aswell you miss so much when you go to sleep! I came on this morning ready to post and now I'm a little dead inside >.< (Jokes)