Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Shard Carriers [DS)

Lol, sorry to just spring it on you guys like that, but I figured a small break would be nice before heading into season two (I'm just gonna start calling it that) XD. Who knows what new ideas will spring up during the break. I gotta find a decent picture of what the aircraft looks like. Just for the record, the Order does not buy the shards from anyone as the shards belong to no one other than Palkia, but I suppose Hunter will find this out the hard way. XD

This is roughly what you can expect from Season 2 so far:
  • Nyah and her grandmother agree to assist the 'drop-ins' in getting back to their own world, but to have a higher chance of doing so, a package must be picked up from Snowpoint
  • The Order secretly contemplates on relocating Palkia until an unexpected notice arrives that demands a representative from the Order to be at the next Pokemon Association meeting
  • Foster and William return to Solaceon, but not without the mind to start investigating events surrounding the ordeal
  • The group of Lily, Light, Robert, Bell, and Marcus (if he wants to tag along) is assigned to a 3-4 day (that's one-way; including a return trip will be about another 3-4 days, maybe less considering some snowmobiles will be available on the way out) trip to Snowpoint with terrible weather conditions to retrieve a package and the group is attacked by people strikingly similar to Team Galactic on the way and while at Snowpoint
  • Leland becomes more active as he learns of the otherworldly people
  • Darren, hopefully (up to DE), gets drafted to do some demolition on Snowpoint's Temple and the package is intercepted
  • Byron is found
  • An Aura Guardian is introduced
  • The mysterious aircraft is finally located, but cannot be entered into
  • Pokemon Association Meeting is where the main villain makes his/her appearance
  • Darren gets officially inducted into the villain's gang (up to DE on this) and perhaps Hunter as well
  • By the end of the season someone is murdered, a new threat is known, and there's a way for the carriers to get home

Last edited by Chocolate Crisis; 07-12-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I like these ideas. They sound fun. ^^ Three days is going to seem like an eternity.

But yeah. I'm sure you can convince Darren to go along with it. Just tell him he'll get to do some esplodin' and not be arrested for it and he'll jump at the chance.

And the Aura Guardian looks kinda familiar to me... though honestly, I think it's just because the clothing looks kinda similar to Alucard's. Not exact, but close enough.

Old 07-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ah so we have a demolition expert, good, good... XD

Lol, I don't know where that picture originated, I just found both off Photobucket I think...
Old 07-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Light-chan

SEASON TWO FTW!! (we are so cool guys. :3)

Hmmm... Lenko, Hunter will definitely still be lurking around I'm starting to really like that sadist. I think he may be even more sadistic in Season 2... if I'm allowed to that it... Light's going to be really confused when she wakes up too.

(also: WHAT? Are you seriously telling me the Order won't buy shards to save Palkia's life??? Hunter's gonna throw a fit for sure...)

Season two looks like it's going to be darker than the first; I am truly excited! Not only all these mysterious forces and packages, but MURDER?! Intriguing. o3o

I really need to try and work out what Hunter's plan is. He's kind of a solo flier, so you'll have to have a big lure to get him to join the Villains; give him a Powerful Pokemon maybe? Promise he can have Light? (he really hates her now, she shouldn't have fought back like that... tut tut).

Squee! I'll try and develop all my characters in the meantime then. ^_^ Can't wait to see Shard Carriers [RP] Hot in the top of the RPs list again... ;D

Pearl FC: 4211-8757-5615
Old 07-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Anime Alucard perhaps, certainly not Castlevania Alucard.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Anime Alucard perhaps, certainly not Castlevania Alucard.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. xDD

Old 07-13-2010, 10:10 AM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

Sounds good. Trip to snowpoint and new bad guys might jog his memory. Who knows he might join them....
But yeah sounds like we're gonna become one of the best rp's on here xD

I felt a little left out of the the entering of celestic so I did my post if thats ok :) Sorry if its long. You can deleted from here if you want.

Marcus Forlan
Outskirts of Celestic town
Misty and cold

Sitting on the back of her pokemon, Meganium, I rode through the misty mountainside with the stranger. He looked tried to keep calm but I sensed his fear for the girl. Nevertheless we both kept silent for the next twenty minutes or so, only sparing passing glances when his friend groaned in pain or stirred from her sleep. However sleep for us was out of the question, not that I could anyway, we had to keep going. For her sake.

I watched Cruger lolling around on the back of the green pokemon I was riding. His cheerful disposition had made him oblivious to last twenty-four hours. Surprising as so much had happened in them. All I could remember was darkness and the shards. All I knew for certain was that this girl and the Order of Palkia would have a few questions to answer sooner or later…

My trail of thought was lost when a group of shadowy figures rose out of the mist. Their whole bodies shrouded in silk robes which hid their faces from us. One, a female, stepped forward, removing her cowl and his did. I noticed the distrust in my companion’s eyes and decided it was best for him to talk us out of this situation. I smirked when I thought I’d probably make it worse. I drew my attention to the three cloaked men behind the woman. They looked like they were ready to attack at any given moment so I put my hand on lurch and wings poke’balls just in case.

"State your business." The woman directed the question at us. She had an Alakazm, probably used to see how truthful we were being. Not that they’d get a lot out of me. I was trained to block out these pokemon. Luckily the pokemon on concentrated on my friend as he was the one who spoke.

My friend here is in need of immediate medical attention. She was attacked by some psychopath and she has a low pulse and a chest wound. I need to get to a hospital immediately. We can have a little pow-wow of information and drama afterwards." He spoke with such calmness. As if he was without emotion. Whoever he was, he must have had one hell of a past. One to rival mine maybe…

"We've received word of suspicious people traveling through here. You seem to be telling the truth. We will guide you straight to the hospital. However, we will have, as you call it, a little pow-wow with you and your friend." The woman stated after the Alakazm nodded to say he was telling the truth.

I shot my companion a look of anger. He’d dragged me into this mess good and proper now. Perhaps for the best as I needed answers and these people seemed to be able to give them to me. Maybe they were the Order I sought. Who knew? All I knew was that me and my ‘friend’ were about to uncover something big. My gut was sure of it.

Last edited by The_Lenko; 07-13-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

One of the best RPs on here? I'd have to agree so far. There's been a bit of inrtigue and action already, but Season Two will be much better I think. It's good that we've not got too many people either, keeps it less confusing. And I think Lenko's character managed to fit in well even though he was a later addition to the story. ^^ It'll be interesting to see which side he will go for.

It's pretty cool because when we resume we'll be more or less together (for a bit at least). And now they're going to be given some concrete goals, which is great. I think Chocolate Crisis is making a very good job of plotting this RP. I tip my hat to you. ;D

Ohhh, and Lenko. Your post is good- you should put it into the main Shard Carriers RP too, just edit one of your previous posts to include it.

I think Season Two will have some good character development too; changing goals and ideals, changing strengths and weaknesses, changing emotions too probably. It's starting to get scary after all, with the very real risk of violence and death.

Snowpoint will be interesting, I'm at completely baffled by what kind of item they'd be picking up there... xD

Old 07-13-2010, 06:28 PM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

Yeah choc your doing a great job. I think your right about the amount of people. It's a good number :)

Thats a good idea Light. Feel a little silly for not thinking of that
Old 07-13-2010, 07:04 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Thank you guys for the complements, but I think calling it the best is a bit of a stretch.

As for the item they're picking up, it'll have to be a secret until they get there. Tee-hee... XD
If ya'll are this excited about Season 2 lol...Season 3 (final) will be action packed (or is supposed to be). Oh, I almost forgot about the fun zone thing. If anyone want to come up with a soundtrack for the 1st Season (just for fun since not a lot of people joined) you're welcome to do so... ^_^
Old 07-13-2010, 08:08 PM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

I may have a go. How many songs you thinking of?
I have a few I could think of ^^
Old 07-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

@ Lenko. Oh! That would be cool actually; I sort of had a few songs flitting around that I thought were perfect for Light's themesong... Mind you I hadn't thought about a themesong for the RP... it's interesting... I'd like to hear it. O3O; There's other stuff in the funzone too that I can't remember... -goes to look-

Old 07-13-2010, 11:38 PM
Chocolate Crisis Offline
Experienced Trainer

5 is fine I suppose lol. It's just for fun, nothing serious. I have a few songs too, but those would mostly apply to the season 3. XD

After tomorrow, Shard Carriers will be back in action and I'll update the title to saying Season 2. XP
Old 07-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Master Zorua Offline

I have a few:

Robert's Themes:

Unknown Soldier

Trouble Man

No More Sorrow

The Wolf Revealed

No Giving Up

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-14-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:28 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

I may try to come up with a theme for Bell. We'll see. ;3

My goal for this next section will be for Bell to gradually realize that he likes the Pokemon World a lot better than the place he was, and finally decide that the job doesn't matter and that he'd rather live his own life.

My goal for Darren will be to blow up as much stuff as possible. >D