Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-31-2010, 02:19 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default The Witches Talisman (DS)

Alright you guys, here is the discussion thread. If you have any questions or suggestions for the RP then feel free to type here!
Old 07-31-2010, 05:58 PM
SoulSilver Offline

Default Re: The Witches Talisman (DS)

@The_Frozen_Prince: We all have our very own Little Ellie Nurse in our lives. :O. (Can't wait to butt whoop xox.) Mine just happens to have the exact first name, aha. Nice char though.

Eevee - Nickname: Kemnebi
He's a very curious Male. :)

Hatches @50
Umbreon @155
Mastered @335

(Jess)
- Not paired with anyone. PM if you'd like to be paired with me. (I'm not too bothered.) -
Old 07-31-2010, 06:12 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSilver View Post
@The_Frozen_Prince: We all have our very own Little Ellie Nurse in our lives. :O. (Can't wait to butt whoop xox.) Mine just happens to have the exact first name, aha. Nice char though.
Haha thanks ^^ Sure every roleplay needs a bad girl and by gd Is Ellie going to cause soe drama. I really like the way you gave your character a mental illness. It's very unique but I somehow think that our characters are going to clash :P

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 07-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

I was thinking, since Ashley is the spitting image of her ancestor Katherine Peirce, I thought that the P.W.T could have the same picture of Katherine that Ashley has and a picture of Ashley. They could see how the two look exactly alike so then Ashley would be a huge target for them. That way they have a huge lead to go by. What do you guys think?
Old 07-31-2010, 09:52 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

well as a spokesman for the organazation i agree i mean how else i'm going to find u. Anyway i was brainstorming and since u r n college i'll act like i'm n college too. I'll be taking photography as well so i can learn about u
Old 07-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
well as a spokesman for the organazation i agree i mean how else i'm going to find u. Anyway i was brainstorming and since u r n college i'll act like i'm n college too. I'll be taking photography as well so i can learn about u
lol okay cool, that sounds really good. its funny though because in real life im actually majoring in photography XD
Old 07-31-2010, 10:01 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

so the organization will have pictures of every single gem wearer?

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg

Last edited by Ayotui; 07-31-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

ummm only a few since we get leads. We only have the picture of katherine and since Asley looks jus like her i'll find her. But other than that. I was thinking that i'll find every1 else by jus getting close to them. Like when girls I'll grab their hand and kiss it and if i c a ring - Bingo. Men i'll jus shake hands and if i feel anything. Or if the Rings kinda glow when it feel a jewel nearby.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:32 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

yeah Eagle has it exactly right about the pictures. also i just want everyone to remember though that the jewelry doesnt have to be just rings. there are bracelets and necklaces and others as well. like with my character, Ashley has her necklace
Old 07-31-2010, 10:34 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

ok man tis is going to b an ultimate Rp. Violence, Gore, Romance, Language. I think i've found my home lol. We might have 2 do a part 2
Old 07-31-2010, 10:52 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Much like who I modeled my character after, he's actually going to hunt down the P.W.T. one by one, trying to systematically destroy the organization. Since he always wears gloves, it'll be difficult to notice that he has the ring
Old 07-31-2010, 10:56 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

O yeh read my post Mewcario i have glasses wit different visions by ur normal clothes u r suspicous so i'll c through ur gloves lol. O an also jus to spice things up I destroyed ur home. It was my 2nd test wasn't that hard either. She laid there and got a taste of my sword

(laughs Evil)

And with my ring it'll b hard to get me since i can teleport and really dodge a bunch of ur hits and i can make clones. So b4 u start hunting for my master i'll think twince.

(laughs evil but then stop)

Excuse me hairball lol
Old 07-31-2010, 11:09 PM
Master Zorua Offline

You do realize there's this thing called 'spell check' correct? Also, that would be impossible for your character to be connected to the death of my character's parents. Your character is 18. Mine is 19. It would be IMPOSSIBLE for your character to kill my parents since you weren't even born when it happened. Think before you post things like that. Also, the place was not destroyed, it was forced to close down due to planted narcotics. Read people's profiles before throwing stuff around like that. And from the way you're describing your future actions, I can tell you're the type that tries to push the godmoding boundaries, see how much you can get away with.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-31-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:17 PM
Eagle Offline
Master Trainer

O yeah i forgot to mention my computer is down so i'm using my wii which have no spell check okay? So bear with me and i'm not talking about ur parents death i'm talking about i kilt the lady who gave u the ring so i did think twince.

Ha-ha.

And with my ring i'm practically invicible so i do have my restrains in using them. But that is what i'm talking about. So if you want to hunt the organazation come to me first.

Also i don't control ppl's characters. Like for example.

Stephen shoke hands with the man about 20. He felt something almost like a ring. He looked down and there it was a ring. His face turned cold for a second then went normal. He then let the man pass.

He pulled his color to his mouth.
"Spotted one need back-up", he said.

"Take care of it yourself", his replied came back to him in a furious voice.

"Sheesh you help people but they do not want to help you back", Stephen muttered to himself. He decided not to put on his suit since it would attract attention. And he couln't just run and kill him because his cover will be blown away like ashes in the wind. No, no he would have to do this killing in style. He planted a tracker on the target's shoe. And teleported home. He would wait until this man goes down an alley then he would strike.

Now please before you judge people make sure that they know wat they r doing, like me.

Last edited by Eagle; 07-31-2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:23 PM
Master Zorua Offline

I do not have to do any such thing. After all, the group is made up of many members, and there's no way you can tell who my first victim is going to be. Your character is not psychic and would need to be able to visualize the place you're teleporting to. Not to mention my character has plenty of 'connections' in the underground. He might not go after your bosses directly. He could always call in favors. And don't underestimate the powers of Telekenesis. After all, what do you think most all Force moves are? =P