Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 08-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer
Default New Bleach [adult swim]

It was announced yesterday after the first Bleach movie : Memories of Nobody, that there will be brand new episodes for Bleach on [adult swim].
If your a Bleach fanatic like me then your going crazy about this.

[adult swim]
Old 08-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: New Bleach [adult swim]

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Of course I won't be able to watch them because my mom is totally prejudiced towards the anime since my stepdad rather than trying to watch the US dub watched the first ep. with Japanese subs and they cussed alot, but I have a friend who will be really happy, and I get to stay over at her house on occaision, so I might see an ep. or two. I know I was seriously ticked when they went from the middle of the Grimmjow fight right back to the beginning of the arc, then went right back to the freaking series start(was at my dad's, where we all watch it--my little sister loves it :)).

EDIT: Ooooooh! Does this mean we get to see the Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra fight in the U.S.? I MUST have my friend save that for me if so, that fight was EPICNESS in the manga, it'll be even better in the anime!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 08-16-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:26 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Apparently the new dubs start with Amangi, so those who liked the Zanpakuto Benishidare and Daichimaru get to enjoy their return in English. Ulquiorra is a long way away though. :/
Old 08-16-2010, 03:27 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

YAY. MORE UNEXCITING AND PREDICTABLE BATTLE SEQUENCES INTERSPERSED WITH LONG PAUSES IN ORDER TO FILL THE WHOLE HALF HOUR. I CANNOT WAIT.

*Guess who is not a big Bleach fan.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:26 AM
Peace Buyer Offline

That wasnt really called for, if you dont like something then dont post in it...

I crazed yet ticked at the same time, im ticked cause its on a school night and im crazed because ep. 169 shows a new captain for the 13 court guard and tho replace Captain Aizen.
I also cant wait for Stark to start kicking some ass (he wont come in till about ep.185 or ep. 200)
And yes I support Bleaches millions of fillers, they actually provide a better look into the story than being a boring anime without fillers.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:05 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Buyer View Post
That wasnt really called for, if you dont like something then dont post in it...

I crazed yet ticked at the same time, im ticked cause its on a school night and im crazed because ep. 169 shows a new captain for the 13 court guard and tho replace Captain Aizen.
I also cant wait for Stark to start kicking some ass (he wont come in till about ep.185 or ep. 200)
And yes I support Bleaches millions of fillers, they actually provide a better look into the story than being a boring anime without fillers.
Spoiler:
He actually replaces Gin Ichimaru and is killed. Also Stark doesn't seriously fight until the beginning of part 2 of The Fake Kurakura Town arc, which is 5 arcs ahead of the dub currently.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Buyer View Post

While I don't mean to be rude, it does annoy me that Bleach is considered to be a series on par with One Piece. It simply isn't. If there is any one complaint I feel i can legitimately level against it, its that the pacing is terrible- its currently gone about two years (real world time) of non-stop, largely pointless battles. The only plot that has really occurred is that it has been revealed that Aizen has been manipulating everyone all alon- wait we've known that since the end of the second story arc. These might have been surprises if the story had been handled a bit better- and if the fan pandering wasn't made so glaringly obvious. What? Out of all those battles that occurred, there was maybe one actual death that will almost certainly be retconned.

I certainly can complain about not liking this series, whether you wish to hear it or not. If you want to ignore my posts, go ahead, and if you wish to try and invalidate my points, be my guest. I'm sure this seems like flame bait, but I'm just letting it be known (perhaps excessively and loudly) that I don't like this series (at least not since Rukia became a plot device-the funny thing is that she was actually more important when she didn't have her powers).

Also, I'm tired as hell, so take anything above with a grain of salt. If I was twice as awake, I probably wouldn't bother posting this.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:34 PM
Winter Offline

...*ignoring the One Piece is better than Bleach comment, 'cause I could rant forever on that one* You like the fillers? They drive me nuts since I read the manga and watch the anime when I can, so I got really ticked when they went straight from the Save Rukia arc and then went to the Bounts, who I thought were seriously retarded(one time I didn't miss not watching the show, because when I did I found myself constantly frustrated. And my sister think Kariya is the most awesome character ever, and we get into arguements about I fail to recognize him as an actual character, let alone being the most awesome character in the series.

Anyway, yay for long time before the awesome fights, I might actually get to see them then.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:06 AM
Peace Buyer Offline

Lol the filler are annoying yet entertaining at the same time, it avoids anime that only have about 30 episodes because they think fillers are so wrong.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:17 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

I do have to admit that the Bleach fillers are pretty bad. Really, they're pretty much different series. The arc I think the dub is going into is the one I skipped because it was just blah. But I like Bleach, it's way better then One Piece. (I can't believe no one has mention Naruto yet. I know there's will be a lot of Naruto haters here, but it has some of the best fillers I've seen.)

But I'm watching the subbed version and I think it's on ep. 284, man it feels like forever since I watched the episodes that y'all are watching now.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 08-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Raschy Offline

Awesome. Now I can listen instead of having to read...

Diamond: 2106 0795 0701 Soul Silver: 1162 4849 6186
Old 08-20-2010, 02:40 AM
Winter Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
I do have to admit that the Bleach fillers are pretty bad. Really, they're pretty much different series. The arc I think the dub is going into is the one I skipped because it was just blah. But I like Bleach, it's way better then One Piece. (I can't believe no one has mention Naruto yet. I know there's will be a lot of Naruto haters here, but it has some of the best fillers I've seen.)

But I'm watching the subbed version and I think it's on ep. 284, man it feels like forever since I watched the episodes that y'all are watching now.
I totally agree, with the exception of the Don Kanonji fillers because Don makes me laugh. Otherwise, yes, it's like they're a totally different story--WHY does Kubo-sensei let them do that to his work??? I won't hate on Naruto since I used to like it, but it stopped making any sense after awhile and I quit watching/reading it.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:55 PM
SuperSaiyajin4Gengar Offline
Amateur Trainer

i wish i could get excited but i don't get adult swim in the United Kimdom. I at the moment collecting boxsets of bleach so i'll have to wait to get the whole bleach on boxsets.