Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by liek2sprite View Post
/Shrug
I dunno, 'cause people are just putting 'ORIGINAL' stuff on their examples when all they are usually recolors or fusions. I just wanted to be creative. c:

And thanks! Those aren't even my best scratches. 8D

And I couldn't agree more. ^^;







HUZZAH FOR AWESUMNESS!
Alrighty, because that one's A LOT easier than pokejava's request I'll get to that before his.
(Sorry pokejava )
I know what you feel like when you say you're gonna do mine before pokejava. You just immediately get put off hard requests.
__________________

Spoiler:
  #17  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:15 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
I know what you feel like when you say you're gonna do mine before pokejava. You just immediately get put off hard requests.
Wait what?
I'm not going to put his off.

I just wanted to do yours first so you wouldn't wait a couple days for a simple recolor. ^^
  #18  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by liek2sprite View Post
Wait what?
I'm not going to put his off.

I just wanted to do yours first so you wouldn't wait a couple days for a simple recolor. ^^
Oh. (Well I didn't mean ignore him, just mean do him second)
__________________

Spoiler:
  #19  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:25 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
Oh. (Well I didn't mean ignore him, just mean do him second)
Oh, alright.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Your request is almost done, btw. ^^
  #20  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by liek2sprite View Post
Oh, alright.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Your request is almost done, btw. ^^
Good. Do your next post when you're finished.
__________________

Spoiler:
  #21  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:31 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
Good. Do your next post when you're finished.
That seemed a bit pushy...

ANYWAYS... I PRESENT....


The moon is a bit weird, but I like it. c:
  #22  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by liek2sprite View Post
That seemed a bit pushy...

ANYWAYS... I PRESENT....


The moon is a bit weird, but I like it. c:
WTF SO AWESOME

And sorry if I seemed pushy... *takes her sprite happily and backs away*
__________________

Spoiler:
  #23  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
WTF SO AWESOME

And sorry if I seemed pushy... *takes her sprite happily and backs away*

'Tis okay, I don't blame you. ^^;
I'd be pushy too, if I were getting a sprite from and EPIC SPRITER!
/Heroic pose
  #24  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Speed-X's Avatar
Speed-X Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,590
Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

not bad. pretty good, actually--quite a bit better than most people here lately.
but of course, you yourself even have a lot to improve on.

I would be more specific and whatnot, but I cant exactly do so, per se. Im on my phone, at school, and I thought Id just mention for now.

As for the "EPIC SPRITER" act, dont get too ahead of yourself, unless youre just joking around, lolz.

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-19-2010 at 04:50 PM.
  #25  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:46 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
not bad. pretty good, actually--quite a bit better than most people here lately.
but of course, you yourself even have a lot to improve on.

I would be more specific and whatnot, but I cant exactly do so, per se. Im on my phone, at school, and I thought Id just mention for now.
/NodNod
Of course, not everyone is perfect. ^^

I shall be waiting eagerly for your critique. c:
  #26  
Old 08-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by liek2sprite View Post
/NodNod
Of course, not everyone is perfect. ^^

I shall be waiting eagerly for your critique. c:
I love your big nose. I mean in the c:, you look like you have a big nose lol

Like (c: lolz. Anyway, since I'm off-topic I must run!

DARK MOONLIGHT used FLEE! She fled using Run Away!
__________________

Spoiler:
  #27  
Old 08-19-2010, 05:01 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
I love your big nose. I mean in the c:, you look like you have a big nose lol

Like (c: lolz. Anyway, since I'm off-topic I must run!

DARK MOONLIGHT used FLEE! She fled using Run Away!

I lol'd. xD
Y'know, I'm thinkin' that'll be my new smiley~ (c:
  #28  
Old 08-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

(c: Good day to you, my sir!~
__________________

Spoiler:
  #29  
Old 08-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Speed-X's Avatar
Speed-X Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,590
Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Continuing what I was saying when I was in Art class....
Your customs, so to speak, are what stand out the most (of course, that's sorta how it usually is, unless being applied to very novice pixel artists). Although they have their occasional flaws, such as with color contrast (mostly speaking, the cloud-like creature), and the outlining. You kinda "contradict" yourself on the lineart by having corners with no transition, thus making them look polygon-like and uneven, instead of rounded (the top of the arch of the black one's antennae, the base of the wire on its back thats closest to the viewer, etc).

I could go on a little longer, but I would probably be straying from the subject a little, seeings how this is more of a request thread than a gallery. Nonetheless, though, I see quite a bit of potential in you. For now, you're somewhere above the "average" level that seems to be portrayed around here. But no offense to anyone or anything.

I might request when you're less busy. I saw that giant set of requests pokejava gave you, so yeah. xD
By the way, if you'd like more specific C+C than that I gave above, whatever it may be, just send me a PM! I'll get to it as soon as I can.
((Speaking of which, I need to go give C+C on Blank's lineart in the GSS. *goes to do that*))
  #30  
Old 08-19-2010, 09:51 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: A Liekable Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
Continuing what I was saying when I was in Art class....
Your customs, so to speak, are what stand out the most (of course, that's sorta how it usually is, unless being applied to very novice pixel artists). Although they have their occasional flaws, such as with color contrast (mostly speaking, the cloud-like creature), and the outlining. You kinda "contradict" yourself on the lineart by having corners with no transition, thus making them look polygon-like and uneven, instead of rounded (the top of the arch of the black one's antennae, the base of the wire on its back thats closest to the viewer, etc).

I could go on a little longer, but I would probably be straying from the subject a little, seeings how this is more of a request thread than a gallery. Nonetheless, though, I see quite a bit of potential in you. For now, you're somewhere above the "average" level that seems to be portrayed around here. But no offense to anyone or anything.

I might request when you're less busy. I saw that giant set of requests pokejava gave you, so yeah. xD
By the way, if you'd like more specific C+C than that I gave above, whatever it may be, just send me a PM! I'll get to it as soon as I can.
((Speaking of which, I need to go give C+C on Blank's lineart in the GSS. *goes to do that*))
First on an unrelated note,
You get to use your phone in your art class? You lucky duck. xD

Ahh yes, the lineart, I knew you were to say something about that. c:
I've been trying to improve on that ever since I've started custom scratching.
And I suppose I could fix up the colors too, although because it's a request shop, I don't have too much freedom over them. ^^;

Thank you so much for the crit, and be sure to exect a PM from me some time soon! ^^;


And yes! I'd love it if you requested, I'm only on the 3rd head of pokejava's request, but It'll be done sooner or later.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com