Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:24 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Fanfic of the Year 2010 Info

It's that time of the year again!

Details of contest:
Categories:
  • Chaptered fiction (More than 1 year old): Any chaptered fiction that started before September of 2009 is eligible for this category as long as it has been updated in the present year. If a fic has won/been runner-up the year before, it cannot enter this year. At the moment, this means that the winner/runner-up of this category in 2008 is eligible this year.
  • Chaptered fiction (Less than 1 year old): Any chaptered fiction that started during or after September of 2009 is eligible for this category.
  • One-shot: Any one-shot that started during or after September of 2009 is eligible for this category.
  • Other creative writing: Any form of creative writing (poetry, song lyrics, etc.) that started during or after September of 2009 is eligible for this category.

Anyone can enter as long as they fit the category, and they are allowed to enter 1 piece per category.

People who want to enter need to register on the registration thread. Those that did not register don't get to enter. It's your responsibility if you want to win. You have until September 24, 2010 to register.
Please note: Those who are too lazy to fill out the form in its entirety (and I mean entirety) will have their entry disqualified from the beginning. No exceptions. I want to see a url there if the form says url, not, "see sig."

Judging:
Basically the fan fic mods are kind enough to judge these fics. At the moment, there is no standardized set of criteria for the judges to rate from, except for the fact that they need to convert to a numerical standing (such as 9/10 or 8/10) so that I can compile the scores. I would ask judges to refrain from judging any aspect of the story that is not between the period of September 2009 and August 2010, though you are not required to.

Nominations and Winners:
We will be aiming for a late December/Early January setup for this year as well. The number of nominations depends on the number of entries, but will contain a minimum of 3 nominees. After that, I will reveal the runner ups and winners. If Ryan is around or something has changed during this time, I will post a blurb about the winners and runner ups on the main site. That is my promise to you for that.

Last edited by Kenny_C.002; 08-25-2010 at 12:30 AM.