Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2566  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:32 PM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

popping in, whats up guys?
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
  #2567  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:41 PM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
popping in, whats up guys?
Here just wondering if i should change Gliscor for Blissey... I really need something to sponge special hits and a SR user so i could use it.
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
  #2568  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Here just wondering if i should change Gliscor for Blissey... I really need something to sponge special hits and a SR user so i could use it.
That avatar is so win. I love the electric spider dude. :D


Just popping in so I don't miss a post today. I've been cleaning my room for the last two hours, then I have to get both sides of the lawn mowed, dishes done, vacuum the house, walk the dog, and use the weed whacker to edge the yard. ..D:
Basically, whenever I have a day off from school like today, my parents put it on me to clean the entire house. =....=
__________________
  #2569  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:52 PM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post


That avatar is so win. I love the electric spider dude. :D


Just popping in so I don't miss a post today. I've been cleaning my room for the last two hours, then I have to get both sides of the lawn mowed, dishes done, vacuum the house, walk the dog, and use the weed whacker to edge the yard. ..D:
Basically, whenever I have a day off from school like today, my parents put it on me to clean the entire house. =....=
See, everyone in this world loves the spider.

Now we are two, but im in charge of cleaning everyday even when i go to school
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
  #2570  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:57 PM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Here just wondering if i should change Gliscor for Blissey... I really need something to sponge special hits and a SR user so i could use it.
I wouldn't do it. Blissey gives you an extra fighting weakness you really don't need/can't afford. Gliscor can set up rocks, and Vaporeon can help take special hits.
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
  #2571  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Moe2's Avatar
Moe2 Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

So I've been looking into 5th Gen.... and Stealth Rock is no longer a TM, only certain pokemon can learn SR now. But aren't we able to trade from 4th Gen to 5th Gen?? if thats the case then wouldnt pkmn movesets from that Gen still carry over
__________________
~Pe2k Wifi Champion 2010~
4th Gen (Retired)
Pokemon Black FC: 0433 6181 8943
  #2572  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 PM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
I wouldn't do it. Blissey gives you an extra fighting weakness you really don't need/can't afford. Gliscor can set up rocks, and Vaporeon can help take special hits.
Yeah the problem is that the Pokes im having problems can KO in two hits Vaporeon. And i already have a RestTalk Gyarados as a tank and a defensive Rotom. So even with a Fighting weakness i can switch to Gyarados to take CC.
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
  #2573  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:05 PM
shinyshuckle's Avatar
shinyshuckle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,286
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe2 View Post
So I've been looking into 5th Gen.... and Stealth Rock is no longer a TM, only certain pokemon can learn SR now. But aren't we able to trade from 4th Gen to 5th Gen?? if thats the case then wouldnt pkmn movesets from that Gen still carry over
Yeah, but for a fair amount of these pokes you have to either settle with old moves, or new abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Yeah the problem is that the Pokes im having problems can KO in two hits Vaporeon. And i already have a RestTalk Gyarados as a tank and a defensive Rotom. So even with a Fighting weakness i can switch to Gyarados to take CC.
Well you can always test it out and see how it goes.
__________________


Pokemon White FC:1979-0607-6887
  #2574  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Moe2's Avatar
Moe2 Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Yeah the problem is that the Pokes im having problems can KO in two hits Vaporeon. And i already have a RestTalk Gyarados as a tank and a defensive Rotom. So even with a Fighting weakness i can switch to Gyarados to take CC.
Also does anybody want to battle
__________________
~Pe2k Wifi Champion 2010~
4th Gen (Retired)
Pokemon Black FC: 0433 6181 8943
  #2575  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Elite_Battle_Master's Avatar
Elite_Battle_Master Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Undella Bay, Unova
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

I can battle ya if you are still seeking one. If so, post back here!
__________________

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
  #2576  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Moe2's Avatar
Moe2 Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
I can battle ya if you are still seeking one. If so, post back here!
Can we still battle?
__________________
~Pe2k Wifi Champion 2010~
4th Gen (Retired)
Pokemon Black FC: 0433 6181 8943
  #2577  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Elite_Battle_Master's Avatar
Elite_Battle_Master Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Undella Bay, Unova
Posts: 1,216
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe2 View Post
Can we still battle?
Of course. FC is in the link in my sig. Meet ya on wifi!
__________________

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
  #2578  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

im back from work, whats going on ?


EBM im going to need you to go to pe2k.com and pick out a trainer sprite for the front page
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #2579  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

I apologize for my lack of activity today... Something came up and I was pretty much in a bad mood today... Even though I finished my Cubone necklace and started my Pikachu one. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
See, everyone in this world loves the spider.

Now we are two, but im in charge of cleaning everyday even when i go to school
Yay! Lol. X3 The spider could rule the world if it wanted to. P:

Ugh, reminds me of how rough last year was. >___< I had to cook, clean, laundry, drive my mom to places, etc. Jeez...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
as it should, you been working on any new teams ?
It should. But tons of people don't. =/
__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
  #2580  
Old 10-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Gold Edition : open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
I apologize for my lack of activity today... Something came up and I was pretty much in a bad mood today... Even though I finished my Cubone necklace and started my Pikachu one. <3



Yay! Lol. X3 The spider could rule the world if it wanted to. P:

Ugh, reminds me of how rough last year was. >___< I had to cook, clean, laundry, drive my mom to places, etc. Jeez...


It should. But tons of people don't. =/
what do you mean ? i dont know what my post was talking about ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com