Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-08-2010, 09:01 PM
pokejava's Avatar
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: On the chair at my computer
Posts: 513
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

*catches DMs hat* i would liek another requests plz.
Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: entei
other: color as entei

Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: raikou
other: color as raikou

Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: suicune
other: color as suicune


thankies!!!!
mudkiepz eat cherrios
__________________
avy made by gaygar


I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE

Last edited by pokejava; 09-08-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokejava View Post
*catches DMs hat* i would liek another requests plz.
Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: entei
other: color as entei

Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: raikou
other: color as raikou

Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: suicune
other: color as suicune


thankies!!!!
sorry to interrupt but you forgot the mudkiepz or didn't you read the rules

sorry about that but it was the best oppurtunity to ask for DM

Fusion
Pokemon Marill
other Sentret

and cheerioz eat mudkiepz right?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-09-2010, 06:22 AM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
sorry to interrupt but you forgot the mudkiepz or didn't you read the rules

sorry about that but it was the best oppurtunity to ask for DM

Fusion
Pokemon Marill
other Sentret

and cheerioz eat mudkiepz right?
I'll get to work either this morning or when I get home from school and finish my homeschool piano exam.
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
I'll get to work either this morning or when I get home from school and finish my homeschool piano exam.
well good luck with your piano exam
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Team_Edward019's Avatar
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Posts: 512
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

done all of your older requests and some new ones; including diamond girl's trainer card! hope you liek them ^-^
__________________

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Edward019 View Post
done all of your older requests and some new ones; including diamond girl's trainer card! hope you liek them ^-^
were are they i dont see them lolzxz
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-09-2010, 01:12 PM
07hillmic's Avatar
07hillmic Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 222
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

have you finished my pillow shade DM
__________________
My pokemon white team
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07hillmic View Post
have you finished my pillow shade DM
No. I'm too lazy. *hands the Absol pillow shade to TE* It'll look just like I did it.

And I'm on it.

EDIT;

Gaygar;
__________________

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dark Moonlight; 09-09-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
No. I'm too lazy. *hands the Absol pillow shade to TE* It'll look just like I did it.

And I'm on it.

EDIT;

Gaygar;
it looks so cute but why red stripes??? because for the rest of the sprite i see no red but only on the tail it isnt looking very well but for the rest i looks soo cutee!!!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,952
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
it looks so cute but why red stripes??? because for the rest of the sprite i see no red but only on the tail it isnt looking very well but for the rest i looks soo cutee!!!
Marill's ears were red, so I added red.


Advert: This is a Pokémon Lollipop, made with beautifully cold ice, tinted with that delicious taste of blueberry.. secondly, that's all topped off with a delicious layer of hardened caramel...
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Marill's ears were red, so I added red.


Advert: This is a Pokémon Lollipop, made with beautifully cold ice, tinted with that delicious taste of blueberry.. secondly, that's all topped off with a delicious layer of hardened caramel...
ok then it is good

and it looks great i like it with caramel
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-09-2010, 03:53 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
Marill's ears were red, so I added red.


Advert: This is a Pokémon Lollipop, made with beautifully cold ice, tinted with that delicious taste of blueberry.. secondly, that's all topped off with a delicious layer of hardened caramel...
Yummy, i want one irl xD
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Infernape Warrior's Avatar
Infernape Warrior Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the road with my Infernape
Posts: 55
Send a message via AIM to Infernape Warrior
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

POKéMORPH
Pokemon: Infernape
Trainer: Black Belt
Due Date: (No Rush)
Note: It'll be my avi
__________________
Infernape Warrior's Kickin' Stats: URPG ASBL

Thank you for the awesome signature and avatar, XaiakuX!

Last edited by Infernape Warrior; 09-09-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-09-2010, 10:16 PM
pokejava's Avatar
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: On the chair at my computer
Posts: 513
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokejava View Post
*catches DMs hat* i would liek another requests plz.
Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: entei
other: color as entei

Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: raikou
other: color as raikou

Fusion
Base: pichu
Other pokemon: suicune
other: color as suicune


thankies!!!!
mudkiepz eat cherrios
umm hello?!?! is this going to get done?
__________________
avy made by gaygar


I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-10-2010, 02:11 AM
dimondgirlofthefuture's Avatar
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Some place I call EARTH
Posts: 722
Default Re: Monkey Moonlight Sprite Shoppe

Could you plz give me the url for the Trainer Card plz? Because I would really like to put it in my siggy if it's ok with you. :)
__________________
Fun fact time!:L
1- Gymnastics is the most-watched summer Olympic sport:3
2- Uh... crapXD I ran out of fun facts:P
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com