Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Edmond Offline
New Trainer

Default My Pokemon Ranch Rules

I love the app. Even though it only benifeits the 4th gen games, but hey, i love it! Where else can you obtain a legit mew?! ANd the fact you get a massive storage system? Love it! I Dont have many in my Pokemon Ranch other than what Halely brought. I have pics of my Ranch here. Whats in your Pokemon Ranch?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: My Pokemon Ranch Rules

Lolz!
Well, I used to have at least one of every Pokemon in the ranch. XD I've probably taken out and added a few Pokemon since then, though.

And, yes, My Pokemon Ranch is awesome. You can't do much, but watching all of the Pokemon interact with each other is more amusing than you'd think...well, at least if you have a lot. ^^;

One thing that I've noticed (that I'm sure a lot of others have noticed, too...) is that the Pokemon tend to group up by type. I also have, like, 3 eggs there, and have discovered that they interact with each other, but not with Pokemon... O.o; Hell, just the very fact that they interact in the first place is weird... XD
Old 09-10-2010, 03:11 AM
Edmond Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
Lolz!
Well, I used to have at least one of every Pokemon in the ranch. XD I've probably taken out and added a few Pokemon since then, though.

And, yes, My Pokemon Ranch is awesome. You can't do much, but watching all of the Pokemon interact with each other is more amusing than you'd think...well, at least if you have a lot. ^^;

One thing that I've noticed (that I'm sure a lot of others have noticed, too...) is that the Pokemon tend to group up by type. I also have, like, 3 eggs there, and have discovered that they interact with each other, but not with Pokemon... O.o; Hell, just the very fact that they interact in the first place is weird... XD
Your telling me you can Deposit Poké Egg's into the ranch?! Can they hatch there?! AH! lolz. On an other note, it would be neat, if they had an App, or an Addition to "Ranch" that was a Pokémon Breeding tool. So I can save up my cash ingame. =P
Old 09-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
Your telling me you can Deposit Poké Egg's into the ranch?! Can they hatch there?! AH! lolz. On an other note, it would be neat, if they had an App, or an Addition to "Ranch" that was a Pokémon Breeding tool. So I can save up my cash ingame. =P
Eggs do not hatch in the ranch.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Edmond Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Eggs do not hatch in the ranch.
awwww.... i was uber happy! guh.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:49 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Nope. Of course not--My Pokemon Ranch is like a entertaining storage device-like game. Just 10 times more amusing. Imo.

But, nonetheless, it's still hilarious how they will only communicate with other eggs. It's as if they either have telepathy, or are foreigners from an unknown--
*brick'd*
Old 09-12-2010, 07:53 AM
theajshow Offline

I love the game. Just for the sake of getting Mew was worth it for me. I had a lot in My Ranch at one time, but after getting Mew and the rest of Haley's trades, all I have in there now is a majority of common pokémon like Starly and Bidoof. That's not all I have, but they do seem to over-run the place.