Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 07:37 PM
AUfan Offline

Default Re: The Pokemon released so far ...

Wow... I am very impressed with what im seeing for this generation. Im already like mentally planning my team... lol

Anyway, I will for sure be starting with Jaroda's line. The whole grass snake bit is pretty badass... though im still waiting for a grass/dragon type.

Gigaiasu looks pretty awesome as well. Its like a big rocky mountain of awesomeness.

Pendoraa also looks pretty awesome. I can't believe it but I may actually end up with a bug/poison on my team.

I really like ghost types and Desukan looks pretty awesome. I definitely forsee one of those on a team of mine in the future.

Mebukijka is also cool looking. I don't typically go for two of one type (especially grass) on my team but Ill probably end up making an exception this time round.

Then again, Denchura looks nice too. It'll be fun to have a bug/lightning type.

But damn... Iv already got six I like and they keep coming... Shanderaa, Furiijio, Goruggo, Urugamosu, and the on the box legendaries are all nice looking as well. I can say for sure that this generation around, it will be a lot tougher to choose a team of six than it was for the last generation.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Pokemon released so far ...

Am I the onloy one who thinks both game freak and thier pokemon are on every know drug imaginible in this generation? Just look at them, you find more normal things in wonderland, some stats are insane, unquie typ[ing and insane abilities.
Closed Thread