Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon
Default Re: Nameless Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
DONT BE MEAN TO ALTARIA!
Shall I? Nevermind, I will.
*Bites Pokeplayer's hand*

Anyway, I might be able to think of a scratch Rotom, if I can somehow get the flippin arms right. I got the rest, don't worry.
did i mention groudon has a huge foot. *stomps on pokeplayer*
Old 09-21-2010, 03:42 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned

im taking abuse eh? i simply stood up for myself when some doofus tries to say crap to me about spamming when in the previous post i appologised in advance and spoke nicely to them :O jeez, crap always happens to good people, ciao
Old 09-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePlayer View Post
im taking abuse eh? i simply stood up for myself when some doofus tries to say crap to me about spamming when in the previous post i appologised in advance and spoke nicely to them :O jeez, crap always happens to good people, ciao
i didnt mean it in a bad way. i meant it to be funny . idk about toyokit. and i suggest we stop getting off subject before we get in trouble. trust me. its not pretty. about 150 of the post i have is defending myself from being flamed.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:43 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Groudon View Post
i didnt mean it in a bad way. i meant it to be funny . idk about toyokit. and i suggest we stop getting off subject before we get in trouble. trust me. its not pretty. about 150 of the post i have is defending myself from being flamed.
yeah lets go back on topic like i tried to do until i got pummeled by like 3 people for no reason

edit: im totally on topic, nameless region rocks

Last edited by PokePlayer; 09-21-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: To be epicly on topic
Old 09-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Quote:
yeah lets go back on topic like i tried to do until i got pummeled by like 3 people for no reason
i forgot what we were talking about.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:33 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned

Quote:
i forgot what we were talking about.
i think it was uh....

Nameless Region *hint* xD

edit: oh i like this thread ideas, totally on topic

Last edited by PokePlayer; 09-21-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: To be epicly on topic
Old 09-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Quote:
i think it was uh....

Nameless Region *hint* xD
I would like to buy a vowel?!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:15 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned

Quote:
I would like to buy a vowel?!
and its an A

wtf are we doing?

edit: oh A, uhm, you got pokemon beginning with a (also totally on topic)

Old 09-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Master Groudon Offline

idk! i guess were just babbling!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:20 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned

Quote:
idk! i guess were just babbling!
we are in for it when the threads owner reads this >_<

edit: or not now we're on topic kinda

Last edited by PokePlayer; 09-21-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: To be epicly on topic
Old 09-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Master Groudon Offline

yeah! were screwed over!!!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 10:25 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned

Quote:
yeah! were screwed over!!!!!
*hatches an idea* whats this thread about? we can edit our posts to be on topic :/?

edit: and this post is on topic too :3

Last edited by PokePlayer; 09-21-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: To be epicly on topic
Old 09-22-2010, 02:10 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:

edit: im totally on topic, nameless region rocks
Dude, you were spaming, and he was trying to stop you from getting warned, but he also said thst he would tell the mod if you continued. Big deal. He's not flaming, you are.

And no, you are NOT on topic unless you post something to actually HELP this region. I'm going to go tell the mods now. This topic is on the SPRITE thread bord, it is a REAGON, I recon you should either post sprites to help, enhance the plot or something like that or get out, and spam yourselves in Pm's.

Just trying to stick up for Altaria and this whole forum, appparently two people don't know it was a sprite thread, no offence. There is an Other Bords, with a thread called Daily Chit-Chat, where you can continue this.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:54 PM
PokePlayer Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
Dude, you were spaming, and he was trying to stop you from getting warned, but he also said thst he would tell the mod if you continued. Big deal. He's not flaming, you are.

And no, you are NOT on topic unless you post something to actually HELP this region. I'm going to go tell the mods now. This topic is on the SPRITE thread bord, it is a REAGON, I recon you should either post sprites to help, enhance the plot or something like that or get out, and spam yourselves in Pm's.

Just trying to stick up for Altaria and this whole forum, appparently two people don't know it was a sprite thread, no offence. There is an Other Bords, with a thread called Daily Chit-Chat, where you can continue this.
wow way to go **** up the forums, im a nice person and i was trying to hint that we get back on topic but that other guy kept on spamming, but no im the one who gets all the **** about it, go ******* die in a hole ************
Old 09-23-2010, 12:13 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
wow way to go **** up the forums, im a nice person and i was trying to hint that we get back on topic but that other guy kept on spamming, but no im the one who gets all the **** about it, go ******* die in a hole ************
Dude, talking about...what, vowwels on a SPRITE or Pixal art forum is SPAMing, even if you go like
EDIT:yep, i'm on topic.
That is just trying to not get kicked out. Stop cursing, kid. This forum isn't Pg 13, you know. I didn't cheat on my age to be here, so I don't have to be 13. You see how it is starred? Anything starred is a no-no. Read the rules of this forum, and the whole site, and you may talk to me again.