Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: [SC2] Dominion of Psionic Swarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
If I was the player, I would have scouted and known that, and had some of my own vikings and banshees ready.

- Long live Negima!
Well I have more.

Win.

Lol dude I don't really care, I just like to mess around sometimes hand have fun. But of course I like to win.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Old 03-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I suck on 1v1, but I would surely try!

To add a person, go down to the little diamond on the lower panel of the starting screen once you log in. Click on it (if you have any friends on, it will inform you of this), and it shows the list of friends and the button "add friends". Click on this, enter the name and friend code of the player and it will add the player. Good luck, have fun!

- Long live Negima!
Old 03-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Lightning Pikachu Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Lightning Pikachu Send a message via AIM to Lightning Pikachu Send a message via MSN to Lightning Pikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Lightning Pikachu Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning Pikachu

Quote:
This is coming from a player that is dominantly Zerg. At least I played Protoss a lot when I first got the game. So, yes, Psi Storm is difficult to place, because a good microer can easily have his troops dodge it. Which is something you wouldn't do, because in a previous post, you said your were macro.

- Long live Negima!

You do realise being a macro player just means i mass up a huge army? It doesn't mean I dont micro, It means i like late game games, and play better, in the latter stages of a game.
I can micro quite proficiently.

Also I should point out I have 150 wins as protoss, because you accuse me of not knowing what Im talking about. (89 wins in 1s).

I'd be happy to take anyone on here, show some true zerg power ;)
Old 03-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Pikachu View Post
You do realise being a macro player just means i mass up a huge army? It doesn't mean I dont micro, It means i like late game games, and play better, in the latter stages of a game.

Also I should point out I have 150 wins as protoss, because you accuse me of not knowing what Im talking about. (89 wins in 1s).

I'd be happy to team up with you? Lol.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-10-2011, 05:49 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Lightning Pikachu Send a message via AIM to Lightning Pikachu Send a message via MSN to Lightning Pikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Lightning Pikachu Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
I'd be happy to team up with you? Lol.
If I win LLL next saturday I'll buy a US copy of the game and play with y'all, 2s are fun, I play Protoss in 2s though, not worth playing zerg in 2s when you can either A) 6 pool B) 7RR C) Die.

I played against Flow earlier and destroyed him MASSIVELY in a macro game, I played full out because he critisised me. I maxed out at 13:42.
I also got my fastest roach hydra 200/200 earlier at 13:23 with 75 workers.

Im rather happy with my 3 base macro, now to work on 4 base.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Pikachu View Post

And you realize that in the same post I was referring to, you said you just mass up an army and send them in the enemy's base while managing other things in your base? Yeah, good luck dodging Zeus and his lightning there.

I do not care how good your W/L ratio is, or how many games you play. HydrA, TLO, Cloud, Zeus, Pikachu, WhiteRA, HuK, etc never say they know it all, and they never accuse a person that criticizes their playstyle as an idiot or noob (I actually had the occasion to talk with Dario here in Germany at a comp). One never stops learning, and considering patches are released regularly that constantly switch dominant races, one will definitely never master the game to the full extent.

- Long live Negima!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Do you guys seriously need to argue with each other?

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Do you guys seriously need to argue with each other?
Lol seriously it's just a game people...like think of how much starcraft will affect the outcome of success in your life......

Oh wait, that's right, it doesn't!

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Oh wait, that's right, it doesn't!
Well to some people that is their life. Whether or not that's a professional thing like the Team Liquid guys is another story. I'm not one to criticize a person's lifestyle.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Well to some people that is their life. Whether or not that's a professional thing like the Team Liquid guys is another story. I'm not one to criticize a person's lifestyle.
Lifestyle or not, it's just a video game, meant to be fun and debate-free. Nothing important to argue over.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Blood Red Lucario Offline

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Lucario Send a message via Yahoo to Blood Red Lucario

Honestly stop arguing. Titaniumanimations you have no clue what Lightning Pikachu would do in a game just because. Macro players use micro in battles they get a big army but they don't just simply hit A and click at an enemies base. He argued his amount of experience with protoss not that he knows it all don't switch his words around to make it seem otherwise.

Having HTs in the main army and keeping that main army together is tough. I honesty have to say that I have had nothing but good results when I get storms working. Its pretty tough at least at low level to lead the shot and time it within the range of the HT so it doesn't get blasted before it lets the storm go. I agree it shouldn't have been nerfed but it takes a little proficiency to use the attack.

This new patch has really ruined the HT all together. I understand taking out the toilet it was a little unfair. But to go on out and take away the early energy for an HT? That means HTs are pretty much useless against non energy units upon warp in. Psi storm has to be bought and now its an attack HTs can't use upon arrival. They were fine as is and shouldn't have been nerfed.

I'm not happy with the mamaship nerf either but that vortex invincibility is kind long. We'll just have to wait and see what blizzard feels like doing next patch.

Absol Hatches: 27 Level 100: 312

All credit goes to Knightblazer
URPG
Old 03-11-2011, 04:17 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

What's the point of Archons, like what do they do? Could anyone explain that to me? Just curious, I never make them and I rarely play Protoss

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-11-2011, 05:20 AM

Quote:
What's the point of Archons, like what do they do? Could anyone explain that to me? Just curious, I never make them and I rarely play Protoss
Archons use Psi Storm, and are powerful anti air units.

And Lucario, he had said in a previous post that that is all he did. Simply massed an army, send them to his base, and let it kill it.

I would also like to point out that Starcraft II is an arguable subject, since it requires strategy (strategy is debatable is it not?). Point is, we both have points and we are trying to prove them, simple as that =D

- Long live Negima!
Old 03-11-2011, 06:02 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Archons use Psi Storm, and are powerful anti air units.

And Lucario, he had said in a previous post that that is all he did. Simply massed an army, send them to his base, and let it kill it.

I would also like to point out that Starcraft II is an arguable subject, since it requires strategy (strategy is debatable is it not?). Point is, we both have points and we are trying to prove them, simple as that =D

- Long live Negima!
Yeah true. I think scv's are stronger than probes.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 03-11-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Lucario View Post
Honestly stop arguing. Titaniumanimations you have no clue what Lightning Pikachu would do in a game just because. Macro players use micro in battles they get a big army but they don't just simply hit A and click at an enemies base. He argued his amount of experience with protoss not that he knows it all don't switch his words around to make it seem otherwise.

Having HTs in the main army and keeping that main army together is tough. I honesty have to say that I have had nothing but good results when I get storms working. Its pretty tough at least at low level to lead the shot and time it within the range of the HT so it doesn't get blasted before it lets the storm go. I agree it shouldn't have been nerfed but it takes a little proficiency to use the attack.

This new patch has really ruined the HT all together. I understand taking out the toilet it was a little unfair. But to go on out and take away the early energy for an HT? That means HTs are pretty much useless against non energy units upon warp in. Psi storm has to be bought and now its an attack HTs can't use upon arrival. They were fine as is and shouldn't have been nerfed.

I'm not happy with the mamaship nerf either but that vortex invincibility is kind long. We'll just have to wait and see what blizzard feels like doing next patch.
Thankyou, didn't even realise it's an argument, I was stating the obvious LOL.
Also TA, I can put my point of view forward because I know what Im talking about.

And on the point of lifestyle, I have school and I don't play weekends unless it's a tournament. I usually go out 2-3 days in the week, starcraft is meant to be played for fun.

And finally, I don't claim to know it all, I just know more than you. Feel free to play me if you disagree. (Directed at TA)