Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-18-2010, 06:17 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default [SLCalamity RP]

OoC: let's get the show started!

Ranger Brisbane
The Great Lakes

~The night was peaceful, cotton candy-like clouds travelled fast in the full moon sky, sometimes covering the night satellite and giving it a beautiful eerie surrounding aura.

Down on the ground, a lot of couples decided it was the perfect time to go lovey-dovey in the local park or more generally to go on a date.

Due to the rather late hour, a young couple was getting back from their dinner date; the woman, in her late thirties, was a living monument to make-up artists. Long brown silky hair, left loose in the breezy night, a tall, slender form, she was a model and, like all the other VIPs of her kind, she liked to hang around the elite area of Nozaar, which was the centre of the entertainment industry in Anipacam. She was wearing a long emerald green dress, matching her eyes- well, actually, matching her contact lens- and over it she had a matching light jacket. Despite wearing heels, she was walking rather fast, dangling her arms enjoying the walk home.

"This was so much fun!" she exclaimed, turning to her companion. "Let's do it again soon."~

"Hey Bris!" somebody called, taking me away from the novel I was reading. Curse you, collegue-with-definitely-bad-timing, it was starting to get good!

Eh, who am I kidding? It's always starting to get good when I'm reading. He's just interrupting. As usual. "Yea, John? What's wrong?"

The other guy waved a bunch of papers, and I already knew what was coming. "Some guy's coming to the lakes, and it's just me and you here. Head or tails?"

I sighed- I really didn't feel like doing the tour guide schtick today, but a job's a job, and I couldn't really turn it down. It could prove interesting, at least- I never fully esplored the Lakes section and it has always haunted me. "Meh, just hand the waiver over. I'm gonna do it."

He seemed genuinely surprised. Bet you didn't expect this, huh? I thought with a smirk as I swiped the faxed info about the guy I'd have to take. "Hm... his name's Sam, and he's taking a Swampert, a Lanturn and a Linoone... Well, I can't say it's that interesting a choice, but I guess it works, considering this place is all water." I stretched a little and quickly gathered my bearings, making sure I brought Maki, Kiri and Nebbia with me- if anything, they'd provide some amusement.

"Hm... yeah I guess." Man, I must've shocked him. "They tell me he's coming, so you'd better go wait for him outside."

"Sure thing, boss!" I playfully mocked him, then quickly left the Ranger Outpost. I started scanning my surroundings looking for any sign of somebody coming, since they never do bother to explain what exact transport they're going to use- sometimes it's a Pokemon teleporting, other times they have a Ranger give 'em a ride, we're pretty unorganized as far as this stuff goes, but it's funnier like this.

The outpost was placed near the northern border of the area, a trail passing through the thick woods and cutting towards straight from the registration offices- I always wondered why we only had a single dock on the island- it sure made it harder to keep track of any unauthorized access to the Park... I'll have to ask Jess at some point.

I suddenly called out my Espeon, Kiri, for the novelty of having somebody to chat with while waiting for my protegé to come...

Name: Sam
Total Items: (x1) Type repellent, (x4) Park Balls, (x1) Super Ball, (x1) Super Potion

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Swampert
Nickname: Alpha
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf, TM Hidden Power [Poison], BM Curse, BM Mirror Coat

Pokemon: Lanturn
Nickname: Delta
Ability: Illuminate
Nature: Lonely
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Rain Dance, Surf

Pokemon: Linoone
Nickname: Omega
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Toxic, Substitute

OoC: yeah, I know, kinda lame. Bear with me, I don't like introduction posts. Also, the excerpt of the "novel" is from a story of mine. Self-indulging, i know xP

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:20 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: [SLCalamity RP]

The door slowly creaked open; I peered in nervously, my head only popping out of the side. I knew I had come to the right place once one of the two people inside looked at me confidently, expectant of my arrival. The same person gave a short smile, before presenting me with some official documents. "This is just in case anything goes wrong, just saying that we aren't responsible for anything which happens in the park." He explained, smiling sweetly. Seeing the slightly worried expression on my face, he changed moods to a more serious tone, and added, "Oh, don't worry. Nothing's gone wrong before."

I took the forms, grabbed a pen that he offered, before imprinting my signature onto the sheets. As I passed them back, I noticed a small, purple cat-like creature purring softly down by the rangers feet. I almost instantly recognised it as an Espeon, and that it excelled in special attacks. It would definitely help me out if I got into any sticky situations.

"Okay," Ranger Brisbane continued. "You want to go to the Great Lakes, right?" I gave him a single nod, but remained silent. "Great, walk with me, and we'll get there quickly, as to not waste time. C'mon, let's go!"

I followed him anxiously, waiting for my adventure to begin.

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 10-29-2010, 05:04 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Thumbs down Re: [SLCalamity RP]

OoC: sorry for the lateness. Have had trouble following RPs

[NBP]

The trainer eagerly followed me, and that made me feel good. I was kind of new to the Great Lakes, but knowing somebody relied on me was a great ego boost. "Follow me now!" I cheerfully said as I led the way into the lakes.

Crystal clear surfaces opened in front of us a short way on the trail, a breathtaking scene unfolding before my eyes. It felt reeaal good, and I made a mental note to come back again here soon.

As we were approaching the nearest water body- also the largest- I noticed a few Pokemon playing in the water. There were a pair of Finneon chasing each other in the low tide while a Poliwag splashed about, trying to catch them with its water spurts.

As soon as the blue tadpole noticed us, it let out a shrill cry and the two lil' fishes ran away, leaving the blue Pokemon alone with us. "Oh dear," I said. "It looks afraid. What do you want to do?"

Total Items: (x1) Type repellent, (x4) Park Balls, (x1) Super Ball, (x1) Super Potion

Current Encounter: Poliwag 100%

Pokemon ENcountered: Poliwag
Encounter remaining: 15

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:31 PM
SLC Offline

OOC: No problem; better late than never ;)

As my ranger - an instructor in a way; due to my lack of knowledge regarding both The Great Lakes, and the National Park itself - finished the question of what I would like to do about the small tadpole in front of us. I locked eyes with it, and glanced back at Brisbane, who just gave a smile and a slight nod. On that note, I had made up my mind; I would try to capture the small tadpole.

It was nothing special. As an experienced trainer, it was typical that I had seen many Poliwags before, and this one was nothing special. It had the same circular shape, the same long, silky tail and the colour of it - a slightly dull blue - was nothing out of the ordinary, either. Just a run-of-the-mill Poliwag.

It was sitting - or standing? It was hard to tell as it was partially submerged beneath the calm surface of the water - at the edge of the lake, almost mocking me.

"Come on," it was thinking. "I'm just a Poliwag, so what are you going to do? Just IGNORE ME?"

"Right," I said aloud, so that Brisbane could hear me. "I'm going to attempt to capture it."

In an attempt to catch it slightly off guard, I released my Lanturn from my Pokéball, and as if it sensed we were on land, it got launched a very short distance, just far enough to be in the lake.

"Okay," I told my fish. "Although they're powerful against water-types, try to not use your electric-typed moves until he's on land. We don't want to be told to leave for killing the rest of the fish, do we now?"

Old 10-30-2010, 06:10 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

[BP]

My trainer got close to the water, and called out his Lanturn, a blue fish with a pending antenna over her face, and told her to pay attention and avoid using any electric attacks, as they're dangerous. A real thoughtful advice, I noted with a smile.

However, the small tadpole Pokemon didn't take the sudden intrusion as a good thing, and started panicking, a light mist creeping over the water surface as the little one ran about on the pool, thinking what to do. He then took in a deep breath and suddenly let it all out, the light mist getting thicker and expanding at a moment's notice and quickly gaining on where Lanturn and her trainer were, the blue Pokemon already hidden in that.

Current Encounter: Poliwag 100% (Used Mist)

Vs

Lanturn 100%

Weather: thick mist over the water pool. SUnlight otherwise.
Pokemon ENcountered: Poliwag
Encounter remaining: 15

OoC: i take it you want your Poliwag male, huh?

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-30-2010, 09:14 PM
SLC Offline

OOC: Yeah, that's cool.

Lanturn smiled, thinking calmly to itself, wondering how it would be able to defeat its enemy. I could see it thinking, and knowing the nature of the fish, it needed some moral support when deliberating over moves. I gave a short grin as I figured out how to gain an advantage, and called to Delta, "How about, to start things off, light up the area by using illuminate to clear the dense mist away. Follow up with a Confuse Ray!"

Lanturn charged up energy in the bulbs located on her antennae by using her energy source. The electricity pumped through her veins like blood flows through the human body, and once it reached the yellow bulbs, started to glow. The energy continued to pulse through her body to complete the circuit. It was simple science.

Once she had lit the area up, Lanturn released a swirling beam of energy out of her mouth. Since it was in the water, it only looked like a few ripples and a couple of bubbles, but to the Poliwag, it seemed a lot worse, giving it a nauseating headache, living it disorientated.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:53 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

I've taken over as Ranger of this run. Moved to BMGf, trainer's request.

LINKS