Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Black/White 2 Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: Black/White - Travel Journal

Beat the game, team lineup is the same, about 2 levels higher. Recorded videos of the elite 4 and final boss sequence, link is in the DCC, I'm lazy.

But now, going to the extra areas, everyone's pokemon are ten levels higher than me and I hate grinding. I'm at a standstill.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
So did I! It had awesome IVs. ^_^
SO I hope you dont mind me asking another question.
The 1st few days after begining my game obviously DreamWorld wasnt working. anyway for the most part I've been using my CGear to put my mons in & out of sleep with Ironically useless attepts.

Today I put a Psychic/Flying mon (recently caught) into the Dream World (using CGear) when I logged into Global Link site to play I didnt see my mon asleep? Does anyone have an idea why this would be?
Also I wanted to see if my mon was actually there or not in game. so i woke it up. and then tried to put the original that I've been using and NoGo.
I can read the #1 in the text but other than that Im clueless as to whats being stated? Any idead here..
Am I only allowed to sleep a mon 1 time a day or can I only use the same mon?

Moreover: I need to know how to use the BED in the second city to put my mons to Sleep.. Does any one here know how to go to the Dream World using the Bed?.?

PokÚrus Empire
Old 10-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
Beat the game, team lineup is the same, about 2 levels higher. Recorded videos of the elite 4 and final boss sequence, link is in the DCC, I'm lazy.

But now, going to the extra areas, everyone's pokemon are ten levels higher than me and I hate grinding. I'm at a standstill.
FUUUU.

Okay, so Ridley beat the game before I did, even though I started like 2 weeks earlier and have had this entire week off. Looks like I have some catchin' up to do.

Nice videos, by the way.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 10-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Geechisu was actually a real pain in the neck with his Sazandora that hit my entire team super effective for 1 or 2 hit kills. That video was my third attempt at him. :x

(and it was made even harder because I was using SET battle style, SHIFT is too easy/unfair)

Last edited by Ridley; 10-15-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
Geechisu was actually a real pain in the neck with his Sazandora that hit my entire team super effective for 1 or 2 hit kills. That video was my third attempt at him. :x
Yeah, you're not the first person to say that. But I've got a Monozu that I'm gonna try and train, so we'll be on even terms.(Hopefully)

Old 10-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Mr420 Offline

Version

Player Name:Mr420

IDNo:23415 <---- 5 numbers more and it would have been the perfect Game ID for me

I Currently Have 5 of the above Badges.
credit for the pic isnt mine I copy/pasted itfrom the NEWS portion of pe2k as this is the only cool valid picture of what Im talking about.

Pkmn Seen:49

Key Items thus far: Pikachu Skin C-Gear
PalPad
vs Recorder
Dowsing Machine
Bicycle
Map
Liberty Ticket
*Conference call phone*
Accessory box.

Date Started:10/7/10

Current Party:

Opt:28

Mr42o:37 (m)

D 1st:3o (m)

Two Dots:29 (m)

KEndo:3o (m)

Damus:3o (m)

PokÚrus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 10-22-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

I decided to spend my last day of Fall Break getting through Victory Road(that Black Belt DESTROYED me with his Zuruggin several times), and as promised, here's my PrE-4 line-up, the full breakdown.

Mona the Monozu - Level 39
-Crunch
-Dark Pulse
-Slam
-Cheer Up

Weakest link of my team, was orignally a Washibon, but after hearing how vicious Geechisu's Sazandora is, I decided to try and even the odds, though I doubt I can reach level 64 by then.

Darma the Hihidaruma - Level 45
-Flare Blitz
-Hammer Arm
-Strength
-Fire Fang

Say hello to my answer to the Dark-typed member. Hammer Arm should carry me through without a hitch. I also have Flare Blitz and Fire Fang for when things get out of control.

Fists the Goruugo - Level 46
-Brick Break
-Heavy Bomber
-Magnitude
-Fly
After Gobitto evolved, I realized how big a monster this guy is. And when I found out it learned Fly, I KNEW I had to use it on the Fighting-typed E4.

Sexy the Shandarea - Level 45
-Bursting Flame
-Purgatory
-Shadow Ball
-Will-o-Wisp
This little beauty will hopefully tear the Psychic-types to shreds, and possibly Ghost-types, but I dont think its fast enough.

Fang the Onono - Level 44
-Dragon Dance
-Slash
-Scratch
-Dragon Claw
After being utterly out-matched in Victory Road, I'm hoping Fang will do better in the E4, but I'm a little worried about the moveset.

Irwin the Waruvial - Level 45
-Crunch
-Dig
-Strength
-Brick Break
I'm expecting big things from Waruvial, especially with Brick Break. He might be my best hope at beating Sazandora, unless Mona can end up outspeeding the thing.

So that's my team in a nutshell, and as I type this, I'm currently trying to decide what order I should take them on. See you when I get to the Sages.

Old 10-19-2010, 03:04 AM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
I decided to spend my last day of Fall Break getting through Victory Road(that Black Belt DESTROYED me with his Zuruggin several times), and as promised, here's my PrE-4 line-up, the full breakdown.

Mona the Monozu - Level 39
-Crunch
-Dark Pulse
-Slam
-Cheer Up

Weakest link of my team, was orignally a Washibon, but after hearing how vicious Geechisu's Sazandora is, I decided to try and even the odds, though I doubt I can reach level 64 by then.

Darma the Hihidaruma - Level 45
-Flare Blitz
-Hammer Arm
-Strength
-Fire Fang

Say hello to my answer to the Dark-typed member. Hammer Arm should carry me through without a hitch. I also have Flare Blitz and Fire Fang for when things get out of control.

Fists the Goruugo - Level 46
-Brick Break
-Heavy Bomber
-Magnitude
-Fly
After Gobitto evolved, I realized how big a monster this guy is. And when I found out it learned Fly, I KNEW I had to use it on the Fighting-typed E4.

Sexy the Shandarea - Level 45
-Bursting Flame
-Purgatory
-Shadow Ball
-Will-o-Wisp
This little beauty will hopefully tear the Psychic-types to shreds, and possibly Ghost-types, but I dont think its fast enough.

Fang the Onono - Level 44
-Dragon Dance
-Slash
-Scratch
-Dragon Claw
After being utterly out-matched in Victory Road, I'm hoping Fang will do better in the E4, but I'm a little worried about the moveset.

Irwin the Waruvial - Level 45
-Crunch
-Dig
-Strength
-Brick Break
I'm expecting big things from Waruvial, especially with Brick Break. He might be my best hope at beating Sazandora, unless Mona can end up outspeeding the thing.

So that's my team in a nutshell, and as I type this, I'm currently trying to decide what order I should take them on. See you when I get to the Sages.
Well, good luck!!!!! haha, I'm also quite worried about Fang's moveset.... it's not good but not HORRIBLE
Old 10-19-2010, 04:00 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
Well, good luck!!!!! haha, I'm also quite worried about Fang's moveset.... it's not good but not HORRIBLE
Yeah, I've been losing to the Dark-typed guy.(More on purpose, so I can level my team.) I might make a trip to the Move Deleter, and grab some TM's I neglected to grab earlier. I just know there's a TM Psychic somewhere so I can teach it to Shandarea.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

I somehow got the Rom working on my DS, so I've taken the initiative to play the game again(completed once; with Pokabu).

So this is my current status;

Hatoopoo Lv 24

-Gust
-Quick Attack
-Growl
-Leer

(I somehow missed out on Air Cutter -.-)

Baoppu Lv 26

-Cheer Up
-Yawn
-Bite
-Bursting Flame

Meguroko Lv 27

-Bite
-Dig
-Sand Attack
-Sand Tomb

(Drilling this for 4th Gym)

Futachimaru Lv 26

-Water Pulse
-Tail Whip
-Shell Blade
-Tackle

With that said, I'm training all the others till a decent Lv 28 and head up to Kamitsure's Gym ;D

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 10-20-2010, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, I've been losing to the Dark-typed guy.(More on purpose, so I can level my team.) I might make a trip to the Move Deleter, and grab some TM's I neglected to grab earlier. I just know there's a TM Psychic somewhere so I can teach it to Shandarea.
well hopefully you can find it! My friend was playing White & said she had some serious trouble with this guy. SOooooOOOoooooOOOOoo.... yeah, you'll need it :D
Old 10-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Mr420 Offline

DreamWorld spoiler click it if you dare
http://s847.photobucket.com/albums/a...mWorld%202o1o/

PokÚrus Empire
Old 10-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Tasteless Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tasteless

I used Zuruzukin for the dark-typed member. He was PERFECT.

Fighting STAB on Hi Jump Kick
4x Dark resist

I'd consider grabbing one if you anticipate major issues with the dark type e4 member.

My full team when I got through the E4 on the first try (levels in the 40s so not overleveled really) was:

-Swana
Air slash for fighting was great. :)

-Zuruzukin
Fighting moves vs dark, 4x dark resist. Psychic immunity and STAB dark against ghosts and psychic. +1 attack for every kill. AMAZING Pokemon here. Could have soloed the dark, ghost, and psychic ones.

-Hihidaruma
Hammer Arm helped a little for dark leader, but he's squishy so he died. General powerhouse for anything slower, one flare blitz yer dead.

-Shinpora
He had a bit of trouble here. He helped against the fighting leader but was not much use elsewhere. Air slash and psychic were helpful.

-Denchura
Signal Beam was good for psychic and dark leaders, but he's rather easy to kill and delicate. He was useful.

-Jaroda
Um. He does things. I forget. I think I leech seeded some stuff with him. Poor Jaroda, I weep for his movepool.

Apparently 101% of all teenagers are homosexual. Who knew?

Last edited by Tasteless; 10-22-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteless View Post
I used Zuruzukin for the dark-typed member. He was PERFECT.

Fighting STAB on Hi Jump Kick
4x Dark resist

I'd consider grabbing one if you anticipate major issues with the dark type e4 member.

My full team when I got through the E4 on the first try (levels in the 40s so not overleveled really) was:

-Swana
Air slash for fighting was great. :)

-Zuruzukin
Fighting moves vs dark, 4x dark resist. Psychic immunity and STAB dark against ghosts and psychic. +1 attack for every kill. AMAZING Pokemon here. Could have soloed the dark, ghost, and psychic ones.

-Hihidaruma
Hammer Arm helped a little for dark leader, but he's squishy so he died. General powerhouse for anything slower, one flare blitz yer dead.

-Shinpora
He had a bit of trouble here. He helped against the fighting leader but was not much use elsewhere. Air slash and psychic were helpful.

-Denchura
Signal Beam was good for psychic and dark leaders, but he's rather easy to kill and delicate. He was useful.

-Jaroda
Um. He does things. I forget. I think I leech seeded some stuff with him. Poor Jaroda, I weep for his movepool.
eeeeeeeh, poor Jaroda... D: movepool is super sucky at times
Old 10-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Ttar Trainer Offline

Hm..never posted it here?

Anyways

Last Sunday I saw someone who hatched a Shiny Munna in 80-something eggs via the Masuda Method in Black. So I decided to do the same, and on the 36th egg I hatched a Shiny Munna. It's Jolly, Male, and has Forewarn. Horrible IVs. But it's shiny. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjbL30hgNJI

Since then I have been hatching Tsutarja through the Masuda Method. So far no luck. At 300 eggs.

Edit: Breeding it with Glare too.
36 eggs hatched
Day 1

Currently Hunting
Tsutarja
600 eggs hatched
Day 8
Chobomaki
30 eggs hatched
Day 1

Last edited by Ttar Trainer; 10-24-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Closed Thread