Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 09-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default Review your favorite childhood movies here

Let me start. Let's see, should I do the ORIGINAL Land Before Time, or The Lion King? I think I'll go with the former, despite the fact that it has more sequels than any other movie EVER MADE.

Like The Lion King, this was one of my earliest memories of a movie that I actually remember.

Great movie. Lovable characters, actually made me cry back then because it had some... tragic parts... Like the Sharptoooth killing Littlefoot's mother. But then again, she appears to him in the clouds (Gee, I wonder where Disney got that from for that similar scene in the Lion King!.) Some parts actually startled me, and some of the scenes (mostly involving the Sharptooth), had to be cut out due to them being too scary to keep the G rating.

But why make so many sequels? Sure it's good to expand the plot, but after a certain point it kinda gets old. I mean, they have 12 different sequels! Isn't that too much?

Then again, it had my first pairing "Ducky and Petrie", (my close second being Simba and Nala in The Lion King).

Great movie, too many sequels. I'd give it an 88/100.