Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-20-2010, 06:18 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default [SU] The Institute

Welcome to The Institute.

Imagine your life very different from what it is now. Parents, friends, and Pokemon: gone. Your hometown: far away. Everything you once knew is over. And you thought you were done for when Team Rocket selected you. After the success of their creation of Mewtwo, Team Rocket had bigger plans in the field of genetics for part human, part Pokemon monsters working on their side to terrorize Johto and aid them in eventually becoming the most powerful crime syndicate in the world. The grunts they experimented on rarely survived, but the ones who had Pokemon of their own seemed to last longer before succumbing to death. Rocket scientists soon realized that the host needed to be young, strong, and connected deeply with Pokemon. So they started “recruiting” young trainers.

Scenario 1

You are a Pokemorph, and after a Hell’s worth of surgery and experimentation you are finally well enough to move out of the laboratory and into the holding area of the Institute. Your prison. You must regularly attend the Arena, where the Morphs go to fight and hone their skills. But beware: some people don’t like to train alone. Are you one of them? And even if you don’t want to, you really have no choice – Team Rocket finds little use in disagreeable subjects. They will keep you alive because you are a very expensive commodity, but those who outlive their usefulness are taken to the back and never seen again.

There are few who leave, however, who don’t do it by being sassy enough to get themselves euthanized. They go a different way. They take the path of a Rocket -- or more accurately, a Rocket tool. What they were created for. Will you be strong enough to one day breathe fresh air like they do? At what cost? You are tormented with memories of what your life once was, and what you have become – and what of your Pokemon? Which ones have been destroyed? Which ones were skilled enough for Team Rocket to keep for their own wicked purposes?

When you’re not forced into the Arena, you find a little reprieve in the Commons, where you can eat and endure the company of your fellow Morphs, and more often than not the disgusting delight of abusive guards and Team Rocket grunts. At night, you are crammed into a cell packed with other PokeMorphs to wait until the next exhausting day rises. Battle by day, fitful sleep by night.

Now that you have become a part of this community of freaks, how will you make your way?

There are three possible objectives for you to follow, or not:
1) Discover the mysteries of the Institute and prevent Team Rocket from advancing in their efforts.
2) Best the Arena and become a fully-fledged member of Team Rocket.
3) Rescue your Pokemon and escape.
Do one. Or two. Or all three. Or don’t do anything at all. Or create your own. But it’s up to you to survive long enough to complete your chosen quest, or it’s game over.

OR

Scenario 2

You are a Rocket. After a lifetime of hard work and dedication to the cause, you have been allowed to work in the most classified facility Team Rocket has to offer. Why are you here? What circumstance has brought you to dedicate your life to the most dastardly crime syndicate in the Pokemon world? Even you aren’t sure what exactly the higher-ups are planning for this place. All you know is that you’re supposed to keep track of it and its… interesting inhabitants.

The Morphs tend to give you a lot of trouble, but you have grown attached to quite a few, and this might cloud your sense of purpose. Others, however, you simply cannot stand. Often you must choose between holding yourself back and lashing out at them. When they attack, you have no choice. But sometimes your actions plague your conscience. And sometimes their actions plague your dreams. Your daily life is filled with the lives and wellbeing of the Pokemorphs under your charge, and sometimes you even have to stay the night. How do your own Pokemon feel about the situation, if you’re even skilled enough to own any? And what of your outside life? Although you probably have little time for one.

There are two possible objectives for you to follow, or not:
1) Discover the mysteries of the Institute and assist Team Rocket in advancing in their efforts.
2) Betray Team Rocket by befriending the Pokemorph youths.

Do one. Or both. Or don’t do anything at all. Or create your own. Whatever you do, it will weigh your conscience and haunt you forever.

Rules:
- Follow all PE2K rules
- No godmodding, please. In fact, the more weaknesses your character has, the better his or her depth.
- No bunnying
- No spamming, flaming, trolling, etc.
- Violence, romance, and swearing are certainly a must :), but let’s be reasonable. You can get the same idea across without blatant gore or vulgarity.
- Write “charbroiled charizard” somewhere in your signup so I know you read these rules.
- Literacy is a must! Use conventional English and proper grammar. Please make your posts at least 2-3 solid paragraphs long, or longer (unless your character is having a dialogue with another player’s character, in which case length doesn’t matter) and do so at least once a week. The more the better. Help give your fellow roleplayers something to work with. If you’re not sure you’ll be able to do this, you might want to reconsider joining.
- If you anticipate a time when you’ll need to take a break from the RP, please let me know in the discussion thread so we don’t all hate you. :)
- I’ll judge your literacy by your sign-up, so please show me you put time and thought into it.
- You may not be morphed with or own any legendaries, and no dittos. Also, try not to go crazy with shinies. :P
- You may have control of no more than 2 of your own characters.
- I, Tranland, reserve the right to accept, deny, or expel anyone with good cause.
- Enjoy your writing as well as others’!

Pokemorph Character Sheet:

Name: [First name required, last name optional.]

Age: [Late teens to early twenties, please. No babies or geezers.]

Alignment: Pokemorph

Species: [This is a Pokemon your character would have owned or trained in the past whose DNA is now inside of you. Team Rocket has disposed of the original Pokemon, so you can’t go rescue it.]

Appearance: [1-2 paragraphs min, pic optional. Describe skin, hair, eyes, height, weight, clothing, scars, tattoos, piercings, or anything else we might need to know to picture your character. Since you’re part Pokemon, how does that affect your appearance?]

Personality: [1-2 paragraphs min. How does your character behave? What are their quirks? What annoys them? How do they interact with those around them? etc. Elaborate.]

Background: [1 paragraph minimum, and not required. No one actually likes this part, anyway. However, if you choose not to write your history here, you must allow your character’s past to unfold during the story.]

Skills: [Does your character have any special skills related to your species? Choose carefully, you only get one. For example, a Pidgeotto Morph might have a pair of wings and be able to fly, or a roserade morph might be able to make flowers grow at will.]

Moves: [Is your character able to perform any moves their morphed Pokemon would have known? No more than 4. Be reasonable, please. No surfing Slugma, flying Feraligatr, etc.]

Pokemon: [Also not required. The Pokemon you once owned, now held captive in another part of the Institute. You will only be able to rescue a maximum of 2, if you have any, or if you choose to do so. The rest will have been discarded by Team Rocket. Please specify which Pokemon are there or if there aren’t any.]

Other: [Anything else we should know?]

Rocket Character Sheet:

Name: [First and last.]

Age: [Preferably over 20. If younger, please share the reason.]

Alignment: Rocket

Position: [Where are you on the Rocket ladder? Grunt? Executive? Something else?]

Appearance: [1-2 paragraphs min, pic optional. Describe skin, hair, eyes, height, weight, clothing or uniform, scars, tattoos, piercings, or anything else we might need to know to picture your character.]

Personality: [1-2 paragraphs min. How does your character behave? What are their quirks? What annoys them? How do they interact with those around them? How do they interact with the morphs vs. the outside world? etc. Elaborate.]

Background: [1 paragraph minimum, and not required. No one actually likes this part, anyway. However, if you choose not to write your history here, you must allow your character’s past to unfold during the story.]

Weapons: [Does your character carry any weapons to defend themselves/abuse the pokemorphs with? If so, be reasonable. Don’t give yourself an armory or anything.]

Pokemon: [Also not required. If so, no more than 6.]

Other: [Anything else we should know?]

Players
Tranland as the Gengar Vesper and the Rocket Surgeon Dr. James Harper
Across The Universe as the Flareon Jason Brandly
Windchaser as the Metang Anthony
Doodlebop as the Arcanine Marcus Peace and the Rocket Executive Alexandra Morrin
Monday as the Charizard Checkers
Mewcario as the Zoroark Matthias Cronqvist
Gentle Manne as the Feraligatr Dennis and the Rocket Executive Vostok Exocet

Role Play http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=108987
Discussion Thread http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=108962

Last edited by tranland; 10-28-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:20 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: [SU] The Institute

I guess I'll just do mine right now. I’ve used a similar profile several times before in other RPs, but I like putting this character in new situations. :)

Name: Vesper Reed

Species: Gengar

Appearance: Vesper is small and spritely, terribly thin, and pale. Her purple-black pixie-cut sticks out in haphazard tangles, and two larger spikes grow naturally into the shape of a Gengar’s ears. Her eyes glow crimson, and her facial features are delicate and angular. She has two silver piercings in her right ear and several more in her left. The smirk she constantly wears has an impish quality and she’s always flashing her brilliant white teeth, whether in actual pleasure or cynical amusement it’s hard to tell. Her left leg is amputated above the knee, and the stump is concealed in a white wrap. She uses her ghost body, which does not appear unless she invokes it, to form a makeshift prosthetic. (It will be more eloquently explained in the RP, I promise.) She walks with a cane and a very slight limp, but is otherwise quite graceful.
Clothing: Black cutoff shorts, a black tennis shoe on her right foot, white button-down shirt with black pinstripes, black blazer (she keeps the sleeves rolled up to her elbows).

Personality: Vesper maneuvers her world with a high-nosed, protective arrogance, and remains cool and glib despite any heartfelt offers of friendship or even courtship. She has a dystopian and earnestly cynical view of the world. She attempts to combat deep emotions, which she fears, with sarcastic humor or biting quips, which, oddly enough, are surprisingly good natured. Almost apologetic. She seems to drift through life, without clear purpose, yet with an air of total control. Something about her is a little… off. When her trust is earned, it is earned for life, and she will offer her dogged loyalty until the bitter end. She doesn’t like fighting, but she likes winning. Her mind is quick and cunning. She is wily with the guards and in battle.

Background: OOC - I don't like my background anymore. Everyone else's signups have inspired me to set my character free, haha. We'll see how she grows as the story grows. :P

Skills: As mentioned earlier: Vesper has the ability to manipulate her purple-black “ghost body” into many shapes, the most natural being spikes from her back. She uses this material to replace her missing leg, when she can. The power is difficult to control and she often has trouble with it.

Moves: Curse, Toxic, Payback, Dark Pulse

Pokemon: Charizard ♂

Other: charbroiled charizard

Last edited by tranland; 10-12-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:22 AM
AcrossTheUniverse Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to AcrossTheUniverse

This sounds really cool =]. I like it.

Name: Jason Brandly

Species: Flareon

Appearance: At first glance, words used to describe Jason would be things such as feeble, weak, small, or pretty. He's not at all a strong person and has always depended on others to keep him safe. He's about 5'5" and a mere 115 pounds. Not quite healthy for his age, but at the same time he eats very well (More than most people too) so there's nothing he feels he can do about it. His skin is very pale white and mostly hairless. He likes to be out in the sun and have fun, but never tans or burns. He just stays terribly white. His hair is a big contrast to his snow white skin, being a fiery red to go with his Flareon genetics. It falls to about his shoulders in the back, hiding where his ears used to be on the sides and where the scars are now on the sides, and falling right over his red and bushy eyebrows in the front. His ears were removed and replaced with the Flareon's ears, which stick out of the top of his red hair. His stomach muscles aren't defined, but he's not a larger individual either. His stomach is actually very small and flat. Along with that, the rest of his body is small and thin. His eyes are a bright and piercing red and always seem to have a special sparkle in them. They're big and wondering, always looking at something intensely. His clothing choices would be more girly than his fellow males. He loves to wear colors like pink, purple, yellow, baby blue, or anything else that looks "pretty" to him. He'll usually be wearing a tee shirt that fits to his body and it's always cutoff just below his chest, right where his stomach begins, so you can always see his stomach. Along with that he wears cutoff shorts all the time, which only go a little above mid-thiegh. He never wears shoes, always going barefoot. His clothing choices are not because he wants to expose his body, but more because of his very high body temperature do to his Flareon genetics. He needs minimal clothes to keep as cool as he can. At the back of whatever kind of pants that he's wearing is a hole that is ripped out for his tail to be put through. Along with ears, they gave him a Flareon tail when splicing them together. He also wears a necklace everyday. One that's very special to him. Before being brought to this evil place, his mother had given it to him for his birthday. It had been her's and her mother's before her. It's a small white pearl and chain only, the pearl sometimes blending in with his skin, from far enough away. Along with this his right (Flareon) ear is double pierced, and he wears 2 silver rings in them constantly, shining in the light. The only scars that he has are the few from his surgery to be made into a Flareon Pokemorph. Against his pale skin they're terribly noticeable and he hates when other people point them out, even though most don't since they're Pokemorphs themselves and have scars just the same.

Personality: Jason's personality goes about hand in hand with his body. It's, in a few overall words, very kind, caring, loving, innocent, and fragile. He cares deeply about everyone. Wether they're already a friend or someone he has just met. He will always reach out a helpful hand and puts others before himself very often. He doesn't really think about the bad things in life, the world, or other people. Those are all things that he likes to avoid because they're unpleasant to think about. Even though his life hasn't been the best, he always stays positive about how things were and how future things will turn out. With people, he always finds the good in others, instead of focusing on the bad, as most people do automatically. Most people call him innocent because of this. He just calls himself positive. He tries to act strong but inside, he's very scared of just about everything. When he faces a fear, he tries to look it in the eyes, but usually runs off. He cries easily, not being one to be insulted and not one to insult others either. If he finds someone who's hurt he automatically goes into his "care mode". He'll try to figure out what's wrong and do anything he has to do to nurse them back to health. Basically, all he ever wants to do is make friends with everyone he meets and have people like him. He'd never do anything to upset anyone if he can help it and on the outside he's always happy, but secretly, on the inside, he's hurt.

Background: I personally always think that when I write a history, it gets tweaked and changed as the the story progresses anyway. Besides, I like it more if my character's past is mysterious going into this. Thank you.

Skills: His body heat is terribly high, as I mentioned before. He's also able to set fire to anything he wants to at any time. It can just burst into flames. Although he sees this as more of a curse than a gift.

Moves: Flamethrower, Ember, and Scratch.

Pokemon: Along with his Flareon he had an Espeon, and a Vaporeon. But he has been told, for a fact, that they have both been disposed of by Team Rocket.

Other: If it comes of any importance somewhere in the story, Jason is gay. Also, charbroiled charizard
Old 09-21-2010, 01:07 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

AcrossTheUniverse's Jason: Accepted! Nice sign up. Thanks for your attention to detail.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:27 AM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Hey, this is nice! Although the Institute keeps reminding me of Aperture Science Testing Facilities, which made me think of GLaDOS, which made me base my entire character off of her. GLaDOS is awesome.

Name: Anthony

Species: Metang

Appearance: Anthony, as a regular human, had tousled, brown hair and black eyes. He was neither tall nor short, standing at some one meter and seventy five centimeters, and he was of an Italian descent. His arms were a little too long and his legs a little short, and at times he seemed a little unbalanced, but, for the most part, Anthony was completely, totally, disgustingly normal. When he became a morph, however, things started to get a little creepy. His left eye was replaced with a robotic, faceted, blue one with a red pupil, similar in structure to that of Beldums'. The eye droops, normally, but when Isaac begins thinking or exerting himself, the eye begins to twitch, spin, and jerk sporadically. Both his arms, from his hand to his elbow, have been replaced with the metallic arms of the Metang- dark blue, with three clawed "fingers" at the end and flat, faceted sides. Since his transformation, Anthony's movements have become slightly uncoordinated and jerky, and he is prone to random twitches and spasms. His voice, which was never that expressive in the first place, has become oddly flat and robotic. On his face, there is a metal "X" shape that crosses his nose, and both his hair and eyes have become slightly darker. Anthony dresses conservatively, although he does not have many wardrobe options inside the Institute, and usually wears shirts with long, oversized, dangling sleeves to hide his arms, for modesty's sake.

Personality: Before he was fused with his Metang, Anthony has a bit shy, a bit modest, and a bit doubtful, but overall a pleasant and amiable person. He approached life with a carefree attitude, not so much as optimistic as "I'll take what I get". Due to the robotic nature of his Pokemon, he has become extremely analytical and his mental prowess is extraordinary. On the outset, however, he does not present a cold, emotionless personality, but a pleasant, non-committal exterior that can only be described as "creepy". Anthony always works with his ulterior motives in mind, and never, repeat never, gets angry, but, rather, speaks with bitingly sarcastic and derogatory remarks in a friendly tone. (He is the kind of person who would say "I hate you." with a smile on his face.) This is due to a set of moral commandments Anthony has crafted for himself; while it deals with many niceties and survival skills in a facility like the Institute, he has a callous disregard of other peoples' safety, despite his outer shell of politeness and friendliness.

Background: Hmm...if I don't have to write it, I think I'll skip this part, then. It'd be interesting to see how this character came to be, don't you think?

Skills: While Anthony does have some increased intelligence, it is still on a human level and there are probably many more smarter, normal people in this world. What is strange about him is that his Metang genes give him powers of magnetism, allowing him to both pull and push small to medium pieces of metal towards and away from him (larger objects can be moved, but very slowly). This, with a basic knowledge of physics and some creative thinking, leads to some pretty handy techniques, but, at the moment, Anthony lacks both.

Moves: Bullet Punch, Magnet Rise, Agility

Pokemon: None

Other: Charbroiled Charizard. Also, Anthony's processing abilities are affected by heat- similar to the difference between a computer that has been overheating versus an air conditioned one, he thinks and processes data much faster in colder environments, but "lags" when his head is heated.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:53 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Windchaser54321's Anthony: accepted! Looks great. And Portal ftw. I haven't played it much but I'm so jacked for next year's sequel.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranland View Post
Windchaser54321's Anthony: accepted! Looks great. And Portal ftw. I haven't played it much but I'm so jacked for next year's sequel.
Oh, God, yes. I've been obsessively watching and rewatching the trailers...

But, anyways, quick questions- how many people do you plan on accepting into the RP, and when will it start?
Old 09-22-2010, 12:38 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchaser54321 View Post
Oh, God, yes. I've been obsessively watching and rewatching the trailers...

But, anyways, quick questions- how many people do you plan on accepting into the RP, and when will it start?
I'd like to accept anyone who signs up, and since I don't anticipate a whole bunch to come flocking to this little RP, that shouldn't be a problem. Right now there's no limit to the number of players, but I'd love to have about six or eight, or more if that's how it turns out. At the moment that's looking like something of a pipe dream, haha.

As for when we start, I'd like to open up the RP thread within the week, but I need to give the sign up more time. It's only been up for about two days, and I got one player to sign up each day. Which is great. A better turnout than I was expecting for a first RP. :P So... it'll be ready sometime this weekend, or on Friday if I get impatient. :) I'm pretty excited. I hope you guys are too.

EDIT: I will be accepting no more than 8 players.

Last edited by tranland; 09-24-2010 at 04:13 AM.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Pokemorphs? Well, color me pink and call me a charboiled charizard.

Name: Marcus Peace

Species: Arcanine

Appearance: Marcus, when fully human, was tall- about six feet- and decently muscular. He had thick brown hair that brushed the nape of his neck. His eyes were light blue. He had a squarish jaw and a mild cleft chin. His teeth were white and straight, and were very healthy. His skin was lightly tanned.

After the injection of DNA, Marcus' size is not very different. His hair is a slightly lighter shade of brown, and if the light hits it right, can look reddish-orangish. He has tufts of hair the color of an Arcanine's mane growing out on his ankles and wrists, and thinly on his chest. He has a large fluffy tail. His teeth are sharper, especially his canines. His nails are more like claws. He has black streaks scattered around his body, like a Arcanine. There are two on both sides of his face, on his cheeks.

Personality: Marcus is friendly, energetic, and full of positive energy. He's impulsive and brash. He's very athletic, and seems always prepared to greet people- in a tackle-and-wrestle-them-to-the-ground- sort of way. He always believes the best in people. He's sometimes clueless to what's going on around him, and not the most intelligent person. But he's always willing to give a helping hand.

Nowadays, he's slightly more subdued, but still probably one of the more outgoing Pokemorphs. He's terrified of the Rockets, though, and doesn't say anything around them.

Background: Seems like it's 'in' to not go this. Eh, what the hey. I never like typing this up anyway.

Skills: Increased sense of smell, hearing, and sight. Sometimes this backfires- if he smells something very strong, it makes him ill, and loud noises startle him.

Moves: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Flame Fang

Pokemon: Loudred, Rhydon

Other: Likes food. A lot. He was rather dismayed to discover he cannot eat a great deal of his favorite foods now that his new digestive system cannot handle it (due to Arcanines being carnivorous). Likes athletic sports, track being a favorite. And yelling is good too.

And if you need a Rocket, i'll make one too. Later. I'm starving, I'm gonna go eat some lunch...

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 09-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Name: Johnny but he changed it to Checkers when he turned into a Pokemorph.

Species: Charizard

Appearance: Checkers has a mop of ginger hair that is tied up into a long ponytail which stops mid-back, with two pointed spikes for charizard ears. His skin is a light brown tan and he has a long pointed face and sharp teeth. He has saphire blue eyes. Also he is standing at 5ft 4in and wears glasses. His arms are very thin and when you look at him for the first time, he doesn't seem like much but he has a good build, but not with his arms. On his left leg there is a long trailing scar from a battle in his past, he never likes to talk about it. He wears a light cream short sleeved shirt with two slits in the back for a pair of large orange and blue wings to poke out of. He never really likes to wear a shirt especially when battleing. He also wears long green cargo pants with a hole for a long orange tail, with a strip of light cream underneath and a large flame on the tip, to poke out of. On his right wrist he has a bracelet that his older brother gave him and he never likes to take it off for fear he would lose it. Now he always wears shoes, but not when battleing, and he loves them dearly. He has a pair for every day and his favourite are his red and black checkered trainers. On his left arm he has a Dragonair tattoo the curls round his upper arm.

Personality: Checkers is a hot-headed, lively, outgoing and basicly bonkers kid, but even with this fun side his whole personality changes when he battles. He can be quite serious and tactical but he never seems to show that side out of the battle arena. But even when not battleing Checkers doesn't interact with people much and would only ever open up, if they interested him. He loves to read and is always seen with a book, he never seems to put the thing down. He also holds the things he cares about close to him, he would turn the place upside down if he lost something or someone he loved. He also has an annoying habit of scratching the tattoo on his left arm.

Background: I never actually like telling the history before the RP so i'm glad its not actually needed.

Skills: You could say he can fly but he never likes to unless he has to.

Moves: Flamethrower, Fly, Dragon Claw and Smokescreen

Pokemon: A shiny charmander which was the Charizard, that Checkers was morphed with, child. He hates seeing her sad.

Other: charbroiled charizard
Old 09-23-2010, 03:35 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Doodlebop's Marcus and Monday's Checkers: accepted! We have quite a cast of fire pokemon...
Old 09-23-2010, 04:48 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

The RP is now open! Much earlier than anticipated! From here on out, please direct any more questions or comments not sign-up related to the discussion thread (linked in the first post). But I'm not sure who's subscribing to what - look at us, we're all "New Trainers," haha. So keep an eye out, and I'll see you in the Institute.

Everyone else, feel free to continue to sign up!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Going to try a nice little spin on mixing Pokemon and Castlevania here

Name: Matthias Cronqvist

Species: Zoroark

Appearance: Matthias's body is coated with fine, black fur along most of his body. His air has become a dark red and long to the point where it reaches the back of his knees. A crimson-black orb has developed part-way down his hair, nearer to hid lower back and hips. Red fur lines around his eyes and he has larger pads of pitch-black fur over his shoulders. He still retains his human-shape build, which is lightly muscled. His eye color has remained blue. His outfit consists of a black and gold sleeveless tunic and black dress pants.

Personality: Matthias is a very proud young man. He is level-headed, but his anger can flare. He has developed a hatred for Team Rocket, and to a lesser extent, humanity. He has pretty much adopted his new form and has focused on the evils that created him and the others. He has a kinship to other Pokemorphs, but in battle he holds nothing back. In fact, he will sometimes taunt his opponents, not out of overconfidence, but to mess with their heads.

Background: Matthias was a pleasant child growing up in the Isshu region. At a very early age, before his tenth birthday, he rescued and befriended a Zorua that had been captured by poachers. Zorua and Matthias became as close as siblings and once Matthias turned ten, she became his first official Pokemon, forgoing the three that the professor had waiting.

He started his journey in Kanto rather than his home region. his desire was to become strong enough a trainer by hitting the other regions so that when he returned to Isshu, he'd be able to conquer the league and beat the elite 4 and champion.

Things took a surprising turn, however. The night after winning the Indigo League , two days before he was scheduled to face Kanto's Elite 4, Matthias was drugged and taken away. All of his six Pokemon were taken from him to be used by other grunts. His body was experimented on with the DNA of his Zoroark, which was later sent to one of the Admins.

Skills: Illusion. A little limited as he cannot transform into anything much smaller or much larger than him (2 foot difference). This transformation isn't a true transform like the move Transform is. He can alter his appearance to be that of another Pokemon or even a human. However, even when illusioned his body glows with a black aura. (Based on Phantom Champion Zoroark movie)

Moves: Night Burst, Trickery, Nasty Plot, Incinerate (All moves can be found on Veekun.com or Serebi.net)

Pokemon: Lotus (Female Zoroark) and Lilly (Female Lucario)

Other: What is a charbroiled charizard? A miserable little pile of flaming meat! But enough cooking lizards. Have at you! *wineglassed*

Last edited by Mewcario; 09-23-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:18 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Mewcario's Matthias: accepted! I'm a little tentative about the new BW pkmn, simply because not everyone's too familiar with them yet, but go for it. Sounds good.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Serebii info on Zoroark
Veejun's info on Zoroark