Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default =\\\///=Trainer's Variety Shop!=\\\///=

Trainer’s Variety Shop
Friend Code: Name- Trainer 3911 2914 5274

Hello there and welcome to my little corner or PE2K’s Trading Center. Here you will find a multitude of services, some common, some not so much so. Here is a list of the various services I offer:

*EV Training: Give me an EV spread you want and I’ll train the Pokemon (either one you provide or one I obtain for you) in that manner. If you want it leveled up/evolved let me know and I’ll handle that as well.

*Wanted IVs: I’ll catch/breed a Pokemon you want with the IVs you’re looking for. Please keep it reasonable; no Pokemon needs 31 IVs across the board. If you request Pokemon with perfect IVs you will be ignored. If you’re only looking for a general number, please put x-x (so if you only want something with IVs in the 20’s, then list 21-29). Otherwise, please indicate a specific number you’d like.

*Wanted Natures: I’ll breed/catch a Pokemon you want with the Nature you’re looking for.

*Egg Moves: I’ll breed Pokemon with the Egg Moves you’re looking for.

*IV check: I’ll use my Action Replay to quickly tell you your Pokemon’s EXACT IVs. No guessing, no messing with IV calculators.

*EV check: I’ll use my Action Replay to quickly tell you your Pokemon’s EXACT EV spread. No messing with Berries to check your EVs if you mess up somehow (or are just curious). If you like you can tell me the EVs you want the Pokemon to have, and if any are wrong I'll fix them for you (if I have the Berries for it, anyways).

*Cloning: I’ll use my Action Replay to clone any Pokemon for you. Please keep clones to a reasonable amount; I don’t want to clone fifty of the same Pokemon. Anything over 10 (and maybe even anything over 6, depending on the time I have) will most likely be ignored. Unless you say otherwise, I will count your original Pokemon separately from the clones. For example, if you want 6 Ditto cloned, I’ll return to you 6 Ditto and your original.

*Shinies: I’ll use my Action Replay to instantly run into any Shiny Pokemon you want, and as an added bonus I can also make it any level you like.

*Mimic-Rage Glitch Movesets: I will use the Mimic-Rage Glitch to put otherwise unobtainable moves onto a Pokemon. However, please be aware that it’s a limited number of Pokemon to work with in Soul Silver for Mimic-Rage (since I don’t have Emerald, which has the Mimic Move Tutor). Going hand-in-hand with Egg Move Breeding, I can use Mimic-Rage to get up to any three moves onto a Ditto and pass them on to a baby Pokemon that can learn them (Egg Moves, TMs, and HMs). For example, I have a Chatot with the Egg Moves Agility, Encore, and Nasty Plot, a combination it normally wouldn’t be able to learn all at once.

*Any (Level) Pokemon/Low-Level Evolved Pokemon: I will use my Action Replay to instantly catch into any level Pokemon that you like, including low-level evolved Pokemon (such as level 1 Blastoise). I will also use it to instantly catch any Pokemon you want, period.

*PokeRUS Trades: I will trade you a Pokemon with active (this means it can still be spread to other Pokemon) PokeRUS. I will trade several at once so you can keep a few in your Box and therefore decrease your chances of losing it.

*Item Trades: I will trade you Items such as Rare Candies and Master Balls. Some may be obtained via my Action Replay.

***Most of these services can be combined with one another. For example, you can combine EV Training, Wanted Natures, and Egg Move Breeding. Just list all the services you’d like and I’ll take care of the rest.

So there you have it, a list of everything I do. Please note that I currently do not have my own wi-fi, which means I have to go to the library to use the WFC. I go to the library at least twice a week, sometimes more (depending on how many days a week I have to work). I will be getting a laptop within a few weeks, but I won’t be getting wi-fi for it until sometime in December, most likely. That being said, it might take me a few days to meet you in the WFC, but in the meantime (for things like EV Training), I can get your Pokemon ready for you.

Reputation-wise, this is my first-ever shop, but I’ve been a Global Moderator for PE2K for several years and I am well-known by many members. If you like you can talk to members such as Shen, Neo Pikachu, Larvinator, JesseJokester, Haze, and others if you want to know about me.

With all that out of the way, let’s get this party started!

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-20-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: =\\\///=Trainer's Variety Shop!=\\\///=

Customer List

Key:
Name = Customer's username
Wanted Service(s) = Service(s) the customer has asked for
Status = What stage the service is at (Dark Orange for discussing, Blue for processing, Green for complete, Red for uncompleted, Black bold for cancelled)
Estimated Time of Service Completion = When it's estimated the service will be finished
Customer Satisfaction = How happy (or unhappy) the customer was with the services rendered

+++

Customer One:
Name- CaRdIaC | Wanted Service(s)- Shiny Level 36 Charizard @ Power Bracer | Status- Processing | Estimated Time of Service Completion- Wednesday 22nd/Thursday 23rd, 2010 | Customer Satisfaction: n/a
~~~
Customer Two:
Name- Mr420 | Wanted Service(s)- EV Training Deoxys | Status- Processing | Estimated Time of Service Completion- Pending | Customer Satisfaction- n/a
~~~
Customer Three:
Name- Alpha Mew | Wanted Service(s)- Shiny Level 1 Jirachi | Status- Processing | Estimated Time of Service Completion- Pending | Customer Satisfaction- n/a
~~~
Customer Four:
Name-kamenblast20 | Wanted Service(s)- Shiny Level 100 EV Trained Arcues w/ Moves/ Shiny Level 70 EV Trained Yanmega w/ Moves | Status- Processing | Estimated Time of Service Completion- Monday 27th - Wednesday 29th | Customer Satisfaction- n/a
~~~
Customer Five:
Name- torterrarulez | Wanted Service(s)- Shiny Level 50 Modest Latias w/ IVs and Moves | Status- Processing | Estimated Time of Service Completion- Monday 27th - Wednesday 29th | Customer Satisfaction- n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-26-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

*More reserved space*

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

*Yet more reserved space*

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

You can begin posting now ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-20-2010, 08:19 PM
CaRdIaC Offline

Will you give me an any level shiny charizard with the power bracer for something?

I need Shiny Pokemon and all event pokemon! Pm Me to trade
FC 3997 3492 5293
Old 09-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaRdIaC View Post
Will you give me an any level shiny charizard with the power bracer for something?
Sure, just tell me what level you want and I'll get it ready. The only thing I'll need to take a moment to get is the Power Bracer (I used all my BP for Calciums and Carbos for my Chatot XD).

And you can just trade me something random like a Ratatta or a Pidgey or something lol.

I should be able to get it to you Wednesday, sometime between 11am and 6pm.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-21-2010, 12:08 AM
CaRdIaC Offline

Ok sweet. I'll give you my lvl 100 golem with no ev's. But what time are you going by. I'm in Colorado where it's mountain time

FC 3997 3492 5293
Old 09-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

My timezone is -4GMT. It's currently 7:16pm here now.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-21-2010, 12:21 AM
CaRdIaC Offline

Ok your 2 hours ahead of me then

FC 3997 3492 5293
Old 09-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Right-o.

And I just found a code for max Battle Points, so I'll be able to get that Power Bracer much faster. THANK GOODNESS XD.

Oh, what level did you want Zard to be?

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-21-2010, 12:50 AM
CaRdIaC Offline

I don't really care about the level as long as it's shiny with the power bracer. Lets just say level 36 XD and are you sure you don't need anything from me?

FC 3997 3492 5293
Old 09-21-2010, 12:55 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

36 XD

And nah, whatever you feel like trading is fine ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-21-2010, 12:57 AM
CaRdIaC Offline

Ok thanks a lot

FC 3997 3492 5293
Old 09-21-2010, 01:17 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Np, I'll get your stuff ready and trade it to you Wednesday when/if I see you. I'll be able to get on Thursday too, if you miss me Wednesday.

Also, FC?

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Closed Thread