Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:50 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon
Default Re: Pe2k and Bulbagarden SPRITE WARS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePlayer View Post
Username: PokePlayer
Spriting Exp: 3-4 Years
i dont mean to correct you but, bulbagarden has "forfited".
Old 09-24-2010, 02:14 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

I'm not going back and asking the Mods. The mods there hate me, and would alwayse say no. And whoever does, try not to include my name.

And Dm, you would sort of need a bit of proof. I mean, they can't just come in here and go;

Hi, im a mod on Bulbagarden!

I mean, sereously. That sounds like a five-year-old I know trying to get attention.

Either way, if no one asks some mod on Bulbagarden, this thing is over. I'm still sorry that you probably just waisted five or so seconds of your live signing up.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:57 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
I'm not going back and asking the Mods. The mods there hate me, and would alwayse say no. And whoever does, try not to include my name.

And Dm, you would sort of need a bit of proof. I mean, they can't just come in here and go;

I mean, sereously. That sounds like a five-year-old I know trying to get attention.

Either way, if no one asks some mod on Bulbagarden, this thing is over. I'm still sorry that you probably just waisted five or so seconds of your live signing up.
Jeez, that is the mod. Seriously, you should have a bit more faith in people.

And before you go around throwing accusations, why don't you go through his posts? Most of them have proof that he is a mod on Bulbagarden; the fact he helped organise the URPG for Bulbagarden is proof enough. That and the fact I've talked to him several times in many different FFAs over AIM.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Disco Offline

Spoiler:

Relax, Kit. :I Breathe.

The person, whether they be a mod or not, never asked you to ask them from their account in this forum. If any other case, they probably meant for you to go to Bulbagarden and ask for any art mod there. This, in my opinion, sounds like proper moderator behaviour, simply for leading you back to their actual forum, to do things officially.

If you knew they hated you, then you should've asked someone to help you set up the entire thing yourself- but I have a feeling they don't hate you. If they did, a mod would not come here to correct you, nor show you the proper procedure- they would've ignored you altogether.

You have a very specific way of making everything sound like a threat. Please calm down. It's not such a big deal- just ask any of us to pop the question by PM.
We're not babbling idiots, honey. Please have a little more faith in us as well.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Hmm, hopefully I could be of some help. I'm not a spriter, but we did help get a two-forum RP organized between GTS+ and us, so could could use the same approach. I would try asking a mod anyway, if they have one specific for their sprite section. Even if "they don't like you," they honestly shouldn't get annoyed over a civil request, as long as you're polite and patient about it.

Also, if you need to refer them to me, the mod who approved the idea, let them contact me and maybe I can help work things out between them and me. And I know Harry pretty well and he's a major BMG advocate who would greatly support this idea (he's really big on forum networking by the way), so we can try that approach as well.

But don't give up on this idea, its a good one and it would be great to see it in action for some fun competition.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Male Snorunt Offline

Username: Male Snorunt
Experience: A little over three years.

EDIT: Lawlz, this was my idea. I never get any credit. T~T

But if Bulbagarden has graciously declined our offer, what's to stop us from finding a new opponent? :3

And no offense, but Kitty (May I call you kitty?), you need to stop taking everything as an insult. Nobody on pe2k is out to get you. (except maybe retro.)

Last edited by Male Snorunt; 09-24-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:29 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

RIGHT! I have had ENOUGH! Tokyokit, any reasonable art mod wouldn't decline. But if they do, you can always ask one of us to ask.

Spoiler:
Old 09-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Male Snorunt Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
RIGHT! I have had ENOUGH! Tokyokit, any reasonable art mod wouldn't decline. But if they do, you can always ask one of us to ask.
Yes, we've all got each others' backs here... Even if we don't all neccesarily like each other...

But anyway, this war will help unite pe2k!
Old 09-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male Snorunt View Post
Yes, we've all got each others' backs here... Even if we don't all neccesarily like each other...

But anyway, this war will help unite pe2k!
Hahaha, yes, it will...through communitycondlict-hardships, and...--*stabb'd*

Nonetheless, I second what pretty much everyone has said, here.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:19 PM
MoonKit Offline

To anyone who posted; I'm still canseling it. They have all infracted me for verry little over no reason, one blaming me for SPAMing when I never started it, I am no longer setting a post on Bulbagarden. Someone else can continue this, but not me.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Was the infraction for that post in the Dragon sprite contest thread?

I'm pretty sure the moderator merely gave everyone a warning (which is less than an infraction). That is...unless you got an actual infraction? I'm a bit confused.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:34 AM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
Was the infraction for that post in the Dragon sprite contest thread?

I'm pretty sure the moderator merely gave everyone a warning (which is less than an infraction). That is...unless you got an actual infraction? I'm a bit confused.
Yeah, it was on the Dragon thing. I got semi infracted for 'flaming' and I got a four point infraction for SPAM when I was meerly trying to get that weirdo to stop.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:03 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Yeah, it was on the Dragon thing. I got semi infracted for 'flaming' and I got a four point infraction for SPAM when I was meerly trying to get that weirdo to stop.
Umm... that has nothing to do with the sprite war. And you can always get one of us to ask instead of you, you're not going to be flamed if someone else asks.

Spoiler:
Old 09-25-2010, 01:04 PM
MoonKit Offline

I actually did that a few pages back ~•~
Old 09-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
To anyone who posted; I'm still canseling it. They have all infracted me for verry little over no reason, one blaming me for SPAMing when I never started it, I am no longer setting a post on Bulbagarden. Someone else can continue this, but not me.
An infraction is really not that big of a deal. A temp ban, yeah, that's a little more serious, but infractions are actually pretty common really.

But if you changed your mind because of Bulbagarden's community, that's a whole different issue. To be honest, I've never really been fond of that community either, if this is in fact the case. I had a situation where one person asked me if he could host an old RP I created over there while still giving me credit, and the RP mod banned him thinking he stole it, assuming the wrong thing before he even asked me.

So if this is the problem, there are other Pokemon forums out there that could be competed with. Why not look into one of the others?