Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 09-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: Pe2k and Bulbagarden SPRITE WARS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
An infraction is really not that big of a deal. A temp ban, yeah, that's a little more serious, but infractions are actually pretty common really.

But if you changed your mind because of Bulbagarden's community, that's a whole different issue. To be honest, I've never really been fond of that community either, if this is in fact the case. I had a situation where one person asked me if he could host an old RP I created over there while still giving me credit, and the RP mod banned him thinking he stole it, assuming the wrong thing before he even asked me.

So if this is the problem, there are other Pokemon forums out there that could be competed with. Why not look into one of the others?
^ This.
I am pretty okay with the Bulbagarden community, but...like Neo, I am, so far, not very fond of certain fields of it, even though that I do have a few friends there. I mean, just like there are here, there's some pretty cool people there. :3

Maybe, if we're talking about using a different community, we could try out Serebii? (wtf, Serbia. XD Stupid T9 on my phone.)

Last edited by Speed-X; 09-25-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:21 PM
AiedailEclipsed Offline

To be fair, that person had a history with you and your RPs... But in the end we fixed everything up.

While I'm not even going to go into the reasons for you infractions (you can PM me, and I'll explain all of them) in public, none of those influence our perceptions of you until you do something childish like that blog regarding this.

Now, if you'd like to try again and see if we can work together to help (and just a piece of advice, don't call it a "war" that really brings about the wrong image), please PM one of our art mods or Evan, the head admin.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Male Snorunt Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post

So if this is the problem, there are other Pokemon forums out there that could be competed with. Why not look into one of the others?
Yes. |3 And if you don't want to start it against another one, I call dibs on declaring war. Whoever has an idea on who to declare war on, just PM me who you want to declare war on and why.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:44 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

I guess Ms is leader of it, then.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Male Snorunt Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
I guess MS is leader of it, then.
Thankiew. (You don't mind, do you...?)

Now the question remaining is if we should keep trying for Bulbagarden, or to figure out who we should declare war on?