Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

"Oh I get it," Jessica said. "We better get going soon, Team Rocket are getting a lot closer." To show she agreed, Jess' Staraptor did a flip in the air, almost throwing Jess off. "Careful," She joked.

i can't love you more than this
Old 10-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

"Sure," Fearow said and rocketed off at alarmingly fast speed.

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

"Wait up!" Chrissie shouted, though she needn't have. Lakaru was just as fast as the birds.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

The Fearow halted and flew behind all of her pals, letting out a huge gusts of wind that lent the Gyarados and Staraptor speed, then she rocketed off with Lésha slowly regaining her energy on the feathered back.

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Chrissie extended her thoughts to include Lesha and the new girl. You guys probably shouldn't be around me, she said. I'm the one who's most likely to be recognized by Team Darkst- I mean, Team Rocket.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

"No," the Fearow said. "Lésha is wanted really badly because she could make Team Rocket stronger with her potion making abilities. And her amazingly strong Pokémon."

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Well, has Lesha ever nearly killed Lyz? Or perhaps wiped out her whole TEAM? Chrissie leaned against Lakaru's fin. All I'm saying is that she knows me, and she's gonna come after me way hard. She already is coming hard. There've been about a half-dozen times that I've only escaped the grunts because they're morons.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

"You can stop being an idiot now," the Fearow snarled. "They want Lésha just as much, because her potions will be incredibly useful fighting you and her Pokémon and me will be strong enough to beat you... so they think.."

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

All right, all right, Chrissie said, feeling rather affronted. You don't have to get so ticked off.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

The Fearow scowled and pecked forwards, eyes closed. Then she flew away, hearing another bird Pokémon that wasn't friendly take to the skies.

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

A Sazandra was flying above them; Chrissie noticed it with a jolt of surprise. It looked weird - too big and bulky, almost like it had...
Hair. Sazandras don't have hair, do they?
She studied it closely. She knew she wouldn't be able to touch its thoughts; it was a Dark Type and too far away. She wished she could. she was just wondering why it was so big and bulky when it dove towards the group, flying straight at Lakaru with its mouth wide open. The prismatic, orange-and purple flames of a Dragonbreath poured from its jaws. Chrissie screamed, realizing instantly what it must be. "Lakaru, dive!" The red Gyrados launched itself underwater, and Chrissie started breathing through her 'gills'. She looked up, wondering what was happening now.

Old 10-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

((Sorry I didn't reply earlier))

Rikku sat up quickly as she heard pokemon and people. She floated in the air slightly. She grabed her bag. She ran towards the noise. She couldn't see very well but it looked like there was a battle going on out at sea. She saw a pokemon doing Dragonbreath. Rikku ran towards the edge of the cliff. She could sence that people was here. She wasn't very good at battleing but if they needed it she could help the people.

Rikku jumped off the cliff and stopped halfway down. She started floating towards the people. She sent out a small tought wave hoping it reached her pokemon. After a minute she heard her pokemon roar. She smiled as a black Charizard flew out of the clouds. Rikku jumped on his back. "Drach, we need to get to those people and see if we can help." She mumbled. She heard his deep growl in her head. "I'm on it don't worry. You know how much I like beating the bad guys." Rikku smiled as they flew towards the unfolding battle scene.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

The Sazandra noticed the newcomers and whirled instantly. There was a woman on its back: she was pale and tell, with a hard face and bleach-blonde hair. She wore a Team Rocket uniform, though not a grunt's. The Sazandra flew at the Charizard and snapped at its long neck with hungry fangs. The woman smiled coldly.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

The Fearow screamed, but Lésha was unconscious. The Fearow flipped, waking Lésha and telling her to release all her strong airborne Pokémon. Lésha was more energized and sat up, picking out certain Pokéballs and letting out some airborne creatures. Aakeosu, Wooguru, Shinboraa and Kenhorou.

They took flight quickly, but Kenhorou was first to move in for attack. He raced forwards at extreme speed, unsheathing claws and ripping down the Sazandra's back before dancing backwards, spinning in that way that summoned rain. The rain started pelting down, wetting all flying Pokémon's wings - apart from Lésha's, who all were trained in making a shield against the rain. It cost them a lot of energy though, and if they needed to pull off a full-scale attack, they had to drop the shield but their power would be dampened by wet feathers.

Wooguru moved in to use Freefall, but his strength would not allow him to lift the Sazandra. The distressed Dark Pokémon bit Wooguru as he tried to fly away, tossing Lésha's Pokémon through the air. Aakeosu quickly sharpened her claws on the rock before launching into a spinning flight, dragon energy roaring around her. Aakeosu let rip, her claws tearing a huge hole in Sazandra.

Fearow tried to move in to attack as well, but with Lésha on top it was too dangerous. And then then Shinboraa used a move that was very stupid indeed. THe force of gravity became harder, dropping all the flying Pokémon into the sea. Lésha dropped off Fearow and swam to the surface, Pokéball lights flashing across the water. The Sazandra was in the water too, swimming at a dangerous speed towards Lésha. The Bonded let her Daikenki out, the water ninja slipping underneath the water surface unnoticed.

Then Daikenki launched jets of water at Sazandra, quickly followed by Fury Cutters used in quick succession. The Sazandra backed away, looking for its mysterious attacker that was swimming underwater.

(OOC: Long. Sorry if seriously beating up the Sazandra and graivitizing our flight was too bunny/godmod-like...)

Spoiler:
Old 10-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moonlight View Post
The Fearow screamed, but Lésha was unconscious. The Fearow flipped, waking Lésha and telling her to release all her strong airborne Pokémon. Lésha was more energized and sat up, picking out certain Pokéballs and letting out some airborne creatures. Aakeosu, Wooguru, Shinboraa and Kenhorou.

They took flight quickly, but Kenhorou was first to move in for attack. He raced forwards at extreme speed, unsheathing claws and ripping down the Sazandra's back before dancing backwards, spinning in that way that summoned rain. The rain started pelting down, wetting all flying Pokémon's wings - apart from Lésha's, who all were trained in making a shield against the rain. It cost them a lot of energy though, and if they needed to pull off a full-scale attack, they had to drop the shield but their power would be dampened by wet feathers.

Wooguru moved in to use Freefall, but his strength would not allow him to lift the Sazandra. The distressed Dark Pokémon bit Wooguru as he tried to fly away, tossing Lésha's Pokémon through the air. Aakeosu quickly sharpened her claws on the rock before launching into a spinning flight, dragon energy roaring around her. Aakeosu let rip, her claws tearing a huge hole in Sazandra.

Fearow tried to move in to attack as well, but with Lésha on top it was too dangerous. And then then Shinboraa used a move that was very stupid indeed. THe force of gravity became harder, dropping all the flying Pokémon into the sea. Lésha dropped off Fearow and swam to the surface, Pokéball lights flashing across the water. The Sazandra was in the water too, swimming at a dangerous speed towards Lésha. The Bonded let her Daikenki out, the water ninja slipping underneath the water surface unnoticed.

Then Daikenki launched jets of water at Sazandra, quickly followed by Fury Cutters used in quick succession. The Sazandra backed away, looking for its mysterious attacker that was swimming underwater.

(OOC: Long. Sorry if seriously beating up the Sazandra and graivitizing our flight was too bunny/godmod-like...)
OOC: Um, it is kinda bunnying. :/ That character IS mine XD Oh, well.

Sazandra peeled back, but it barely seemed hurt.
"Use Charge Beam," the woman commanded coldly. All three heads fired, whipping out golden-and-white beams of crackling energy in every direction. Beneath the waves, Lakaru was struck. She didn't faint, but she was dazed, and she floated to the surface. Chrisse swam up, treading water, and tried to fling the woman off Sazandra's back. But the beast's Protect prevented that.