Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM
pokejava's Avatar
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: On the chair at my computer
Posts: 513
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
ow ok sorrry for the misunderstanding nd i will try
its okay, i got nothin but time(except in school, i wish that time was shorter)
__________________
avy made by gaygar


I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Latias4Ever's Avatar
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 101
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
ok im right now busy with Pokemon bw playing and the new anime pokemon Best Wishes looking so it might take a bit longer does that matter?
I'm playing White too! SRing for a Shiny Zekrom. :3 And Best Wishes sucks until now. =/ Assh chose Mijumaru. <_< And Smugleaf stayed with a non-main character, what a fail. :U Anyway, take as long as you need, just not forever. XD
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-06-2010, 06:44 PM
sammy0295's Avatar
sammy0295 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cherrygrove City
Posts: 812
Send a message via AIM to sammy0295
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

I am indeed not, but that was the point.

SPLICES
BASE POKEMON: Monferno
OTHER POKEMON: Dartinti
COLOUR: Suicune
OTHER:
__________________
URPG ~ ASB ~ dA

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-07-2010, 04:47 AM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
I am indeed not, but that was the point.

SPLICES
BASE POKEMON: Monferno
OTHER POKEMON: Dartinti
COLOUR: Suicune
OTHER:
ok lol and i will do this but i am busy with school and work and internship so it doesnt get done in a day

and for the ones i forgot just say so

i am working at the latisona and the pichu right now
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Latias4Ever's Avatar
Latias4Ever Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 101
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
i am working at the latisona and the pichu right now
Yay!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Male Snorunt's Avatar
Male Snorunt Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A nice cold place
Posts: 869
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Fusion:
Pokemon: Tyranitar, Abomasnow
Recoloured to: Beedrill

Have fun with it! :D
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

@PJ the Pichu is done i have one with the sandwich and one without and i can make a spikey too if you want (YK the spikey ear one)

@MS Yours is done only the colours of beedril i couldnt get right (the black parts) but i have saved the fusion without the beedril colours if you want him in other colours

@Sam yours is also done not very proud of it


All finished in first page in FINISHED REQUEST
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-10-2010, 12:55 PM
pokejava's Avatar
pokejava Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: On the chair at my computer
Posts: 513
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

THANK YOUa I JUST ABSOLUTLY ADORE THEM, SO THEY ARE MY AVY
__________________
avy made by gaygar


I AM BACK EVERYONE I AM SORRY I WAS GONE
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokejava View Post
THANK YOUa I JUST ABSOLUTLY ADORE THEM, SO THEY ARE MY AVY
lol i see but can you say in your siggy i have made them other ways they think you made them not to be rude but some credit is fine

but thanks it was a really hard one but i like how it become

Edit : Oh sorry hadnt seen your message lol i dont look very good lolz sorry and thanks for credit
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's and Liek's Steakhouse

OK BIG announcement

Liek2Sprite is my new worker and my ONLY worker for now

i just have to wait for his Example sheets and/or forms

so you can also request by Liek but of coarse also by me the owner of this shop.


another great announcement my cubone just hatched look to siggy
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVV
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-10-2010, 04:34 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: Gaygar's and Liek's Steakhouse

Yay! 8D
May the requests flood in~ n_n
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Male Snorunt's Avatar
Male Snorunt Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A nice cold place
Posts: 869
Default Re: Gaygar's and Liek's Steakhouse

Thanks, GR! :D

And here's one for both you and liek to try:
Pokemon: Snorunt
Type: Bug

Please and thankies!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's and Liek's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male Snorunt View Post
Thanks, GR! :D

And here's one for both you and liek to try:
Pokemon: Snorunt
Type: Bug

Please and thankies!
ok i will go on it

EDIT: Done look in Finished requests GR

oh and liek i will add your done request also on the first page but you have to post them here first (me not i will put them directly in my finished request)

EDIT 2 : i have here someone's request of an ice cream who wants to be a little warmer (it was the request of that icecream any retype i wanted dont know who requested it) it is on the spoiler FINISHED REQUEST GR

Last edited by Gaygar rocks; 10-11-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Control View Post
SCRATCH :
REPOSE / FAKEMON(not that really good in): The Biolizard from Sonic Adventure 2
COLOURS: same
OTHER: Why was the Gengar happy?
I dunno..
Because his ice cream cone was delicious and he couldn't stop licking it.
i dunno if this is a double post but i dont care because it is my shop and i can double post so many times i can

hey liek i was wondering if you can take this pain of my shoulders because i cant get him right and because i know you are a superspecialawesome scratch spriter i was wondering you could do this one
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-11-2010, 03:39 PM
liek2sprite's Avatar
liek2sprite Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 122
Default Re: Gaygar's Steakhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
i dunno if this is a double post but i dont care because it is my shop and i can double post so many times i can

hey liek i was wondering if you can take this pain of my shoulders because i cant get him right and because i know you are a superspecialawesome scratch spriter i was wondering you could do this one
Sure! :D
As soon as I finish Ms's request, I'll get right on that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com