Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [SUs] =REVIVED=

((H'okay, bringin' Septem and Quinque back, cuz they were fun :3))

Name: Septem

Race: Routaikakami

Aspect: Prevailer of Retribution

Personality: Septem, while he is neither cruel nor soft, deals out his rewards/punishments strictly and fairly. He does not believe in laying off due to mercy, favoritism, justified cause, or whatever. In his mind, he is the Hammer of Justice (even though that's actually Quinque), and justice is either black or white, with no gray areas inbetween. Those who know him think he is strict and straight-laced, and neutral to a fault. However, how can he not be? If were to be too cruel or not cruel enough, then he would either have to punish or reward himself, since his powers do include himself, which got very boring after a while. He devoted himself to being as plain and open-minded as possible, so his own powers would not turn on him.

Septem typically works for his own agenda, since it is his duty to make sure rewards are dealt out fairly, his list of things to do is hardly empty. He is very powerful, since he can judge people by their past actions and put them in excruciating pain as punishment. He cannot deal sides, as mentioned with the "no gray" area before. And prefers to go on with his work while others fight among themselves.

Even though Septem's attitude can makes him come off as cold towards others, it's because he fears his powers. If he were too soft, then he would be punished, just like if he were too cruel. He does care for others, but in his own odd way. One of the things he hates most about his powers is the fact that if he ever looks someone in the eyes, then he can read that person's soul. The only beings this doesn't work upon are his siblings, and a special few Routaikakami.

History: Ever since man first began building civilizations, there was believed to be an entity who either rewarded or punished you for the deeds you did. Sometimes revered to as a bringer of fortune, or the punisher who damned you for your sins, this being (or beings) had many forms, but it was always Septem. Ancient civilizations talk of a judging system after you die to see whether you are worthy of the Soul Society, Afterlife, or Deathscape. Septem was the one who decided and cast into into either of the realms. His jobs ranged from deciding where to send your soul to the simplest things, such as helping an old lady cross a street or tripping a person so they would fall into a mud puddle.

Septem's siblings were created to have balance in the world, and they're numbered from oldest to youngest (Septem is VII, so he's in the middle). He was created after Quinque because it became apparent that one being along could not punish or reward every living thing for what they had done, so two people had to take on the job. Their height of power was in the Roman times, where the ancient Romans even based their numbers off the entities. However, with all of the corruption and killing, Septem found his mood turning sour against the humans. He got darker and began to see only the evil side of the humans race, and he seemed to be punishing more people than rewarding them, something that has followed him even to the present day.

Septem was never to supportive on the idea of a bracelet capable of granting the wearer immense power. He knew how minds worked, and how they could change when granted power. He knew, despite the assurances of his fellow Routaikakami, that the Fell Bracelet would one day either fall into evil hands or the wearer's mind would turn evil from the power it granted him/her. True to his word, the Fell Bracelet was one day used for evil, and although no "I told you so" came from his mouth, everyone knew that was what Septem wanted to say. With his kin, Septem's punishment was swift and fair (in his opinion) the wearer was destroyed and the Fell Bracelet was in pieces.

However, peace is so fragile of a thing. After centuries, the Routaikakami unearthed a plot to gather the Stones and make the Bracelet again, therefore once again causing the potential for evil to have it. Not only that, but the plot was devised by Shintoko, one of their own kind! Like before, Septem helped to divide the Stones again and once again scatter them, and Septem and Quinque decided what Shintoko's punishment would be. He was one of the main helpers who sealed the Prevailer of Chaos away, and he sat back to hope that peace would once again come. But, now those who want the Stones have begun rising again, and Septem once again takes up his lances to deal his rewards and punishments for those who deserve it.

Description: In his original form, Septem is eight feet tall and looks like he is wearing a suit of armor. His armor is red, with gold patterns decorating it. The Roman Numeral VII is stamped in the middle of his chest and the middle of his back, black and outlined with gold. Septem has a helmet that sweeps back, with seven crests on his head and a wide black V as a visor. He has no eyes that anyone can speak of, since no one sees them. Six wings grow out of his back, looking like intricate black and gold lines twining around each other. His Spirit Fire manifests around these wngs, making them look like they're covered in gold fire.

In his human form, Septem is about 6' 3", and looks like a youthful twenty year old. He has white-blond hair that reaches his shoulder blades and startlingly blue eyes. He always manages to look both severe and cold at the same time, and hardly anyone has ever seen his expression change. He has an angular face, pale skin, and wears black all the time. There is a tattoo of a VII on the back of his neck, hidden by his hair, and he has a ring on each finger, each one is inscripted with one of the Roman Numerals I through XIII. He has an ability to blend in with crowds, because of his aspect, people look over him, almost forget him immediately. It is helpful when he has to do his job, even if somewhat irritating.

Weapons: He has seven lances, each with a VII on them. Often they float around him, stabbing people and doing whatever he commands. More often than not he stops people with his powers of punishment. Just about everyone's done something bad in their life, and he can punish you by putting you in excruciating pain. So bad you can pass out. Or if he's not up to it he'll Spirit Fire someone.

Additional Info: His name means Seven in Latin. Because he rewards people for good deeds, seven is called a lucky number.

Name: Quinque

Aspect: Prevailer of Justice (ZOMG TWIST!)

Personality: Quinque, although sharing the same job as Septem, seems a lot less serious about it than his brother does. In fact, he is actually pretty light-hearted about the whole thing. It does not mess up his judgements, it's just that he seems less empathic with than Septem. Granted, this could be because he mainly rewards instead of punishes, while Septem does the opposite. He believes that everyone has a good side to them, and even if that person is a total jerk to him, Quinque will always act kindly to them. In fact he is on the good side of the war, even though he is not supposed to take sides. His powers punish him for it, but he endures doggedly.

The Prevailer of Justice always worries aout his brother. He noticed how Septem had grown quieter and more serious a few centuries after he was created, and he fears something migh be wrong wth him. There isn't, but Quinque doesn't seem to realize that no matter how many times Septem says it. He often gets Tria to talk to Septem (which often fails) to see if she can get information out of him. Of course, they both succeed only in making Septem angry at them, and they can't seem to understand that they are not interrogating Septem the right way at all. Quinque is a major supporter of the Holders group, which could be attributed to his lighter side, and he doesn't seem to care about the punishments his power could inflict on his for taking a side.

The one thing about Quinque that many remember is that if he likes you, then you'll have a very good protector until his opinions change otherwise. He's fiercely loyal to those he considers friends, whether they be Soul Reapers, Routaikakami, or even plain humans. He's usually the one person someone turns to when they have nowhere else to go, because they know he'll help them.

History: Quinque was created when mankind first began having morals. Men feared that if they did something good or bad, some unknown and all-powerful force would pay them back in rewards or punishment. Hence, the being who was to carry that out was created, forming Quinque. For a few years, Quinque did his job, rewarding and punishing people fairly. However, there was only one of him, and millions of people. He began getting stressed out and worn, and sometimes he couldn't do his job properly. It was learned simply that one being couldn't reward or punish beings all by themselves, that required teamwork. Then, Septem was created to share Quinque's load.

The two brothers, knowing how the other felt because of their shared powers, grew very close. They were the best of friends, and for a while everything was alright. That is, until Septem became distant. He had seen the evils of the world. He had looked into the hearts of men and more often than not, he had to cruelly punish them for their actions. This led to him being cold and serious, something that worried Quinque greatly. However, Quinque saw more good than evil in the world, and he couldn't fathom what was causing Septem to act the way he did.

When the Romans came around, Quinque and his siblings were revered, even worshipped as gods. Their constant killing man Quinque sad, but while it depressed Septem it only strengthened Quinque's belief that were were good people in the world somewhere. The Romans even based their numbers of the their symbols, the Roman numeral V being Quinque's symbol.

This went on for thousands of years, but then the Fell Stones were created, causing Quinque to think of other things. Septem vehemently thought they were the worst idea ever, but Quinque wasn't so sure. He knew what they were capable of, but he also knew that in the hands of a good person they could do great good. Septem laughed and called him a fool. Then, the world became corrupted, and even though Septem said not a word, Quinque knew he was thinking "I told you so". He helped break the Stones and scatter them across the worlds. When Ronoh was injured and told of Shintoko's plans, he was one of the group who stopped him. Working with Septem, the two brothers decided their fellow Routaikakami's punishment and carried it out. But, when the Stones arose again, Quinque was tired of being Neutral and joined the Holders, much against Septem's warnings.

Description: In his original form, Quinque looks like all of his siblings, which is eight feet tall and it looks like he is wearing a suit of armor. The armor is a bright flame-orange-red, with gold patterns decorating it. The Roman Numeral V is stamped in the middle of his chest and the middle of his back, black and outlined with gold. Quinque has a helmet that sweeps back, with five crests on the top and a wide black V as a visor. It is unsure whether he has eyes, sine no one can see them. Six wings grow out of his back, looking like intricate black and gold lines twining around each other. However, the wings are sheathed in golden Spirit Fire, making him look like he has flaming wings.

In his human form, Quinque looks strikingly like Septem, but there are differences. He has white hair, but it is cut much shorter than Septem's, barely to his shoulders. His eyes are blue, but are a murky dark blue instead of Septem's piercing ice color. He wears black, like Septem does, which is perhaps the only matching thing about them since their outfits are completely identical. On the back of his neck a V is tattooed in black ink, which can occasionally be seen if his hair is brushed away. He has thirteen rings on his fingers, each carved with a Roman numeral, so his siblings can contact him whenever they need him.

Weapons: Quinque's power can manifest itself similar to Septem's. He can put a person in excruciating pain for any actions they did, incapacitating them or just knocking them out. His Spirit Fire is his other main weapons, like most Routaikakamis. However, his physical weapons are five gigantic mallets (Hammer of Justice? Geddit? XD) People might nlaugh at the mallets, but then their laughter stops when they're nearly being squashed or the hammers are causing earthquakes.

Additional Info: His name means "five" in Latin, and his symbol happens to be the Roman numeral V.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

I must say this had piqued my interest, so please oh awesome Dog Of Hellsing, reserve me a spot in this roleplay =D

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Don't worry about the aspect thing too much, it was hard to get her to really do anything with her being in pain all the time anyway. I have either what would be considered a Fraccion for Blackmoon or a Soul Reaper(Not Rosalina, she ended u p being totally useless...) I can use if I feel the need to add anyone and you permit.

And on a side-note, anyone seen the new anime arc? I just got back from a friend's and she had a ton of it on her DVR, which we spent the whole night watching.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

metal and Enkaku, you guys are good to go.

Kaioo, I'd be more than happy to reserve you a spot ^^.

And lol Winter. I feel that way about Carrion. She didn't do anything at all in the last RP. Soyana will be making a comeback though, because she's epic like that.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Double-post, double-post!

So I got the RP posted, it's here when people are ready to post. I'll probably just reuse my first post from the last RP, but you other people who were in the last one can use a new post if you want. I'm just a bit busy right now and don't feel like making a new one XD.

Also, people who are reserved, don't fret. You still have time to get your SUs done ^^.

EDIT: And a link to the Discussion Thread.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-11-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

fff- Now you tell me the rp is up? >.> If I messed anything up, please tell me =D

Name: Kikiraru Dashinara (pronounced Kee-kee-rar-roo Die-shoo-naa)
Age: Claims to be Nine hundred and seven years old, but has the appearance of a twenty-two year old, though is believed to be several thousand years old, over time he has claimed to be many ages. The oldest he has claimed is 8,000, and some believe this is his true age.
Aspect: Prevailer of Fury
Personality: Kikiraru is a violent figure, having be born to death and flames. Kikiraru is a twisted person, enjoying blood and pain. He enjoys unleashing suffering upon those around him, and some say he is a lunatic. Kikiraru has one hell of a temper, and it can be set off in a split second, and all hell will rain down. Kikiraru is wise, and sneaky in how he portrays himself.

Kikiraru likes to trick his enemies into thinking he is quite weak, when in reality he is devastating. Kikiraru likes to strike fear into anybody, enjoying the turmoil the land has been thrown into, and especially enjoys the tears of a mother who has just lost her newborn child. Kikiraru has a liking to child's blood, enjoying the feel of it, or perhaps the taste, nobody knows.

Kikiraru despises all the happy happy stuff, and is constantly in an unhappy mood, liking to keep those pathetic emotions he calls sadness,happiness and anything else like it deep within him, not even letting it out. Kikiraru has a tough exterior, and bleeds hatred out of himself, making it quite obvious he despises everything around him because people say he emanates hatred.

History: Kikiraru was feared for his fiery temper by many humans, fearing that if they did not abide by his decisions, then they would be punished. The humans always offered tributes to Kikiraru, however he never appeared to take the tributes whilst people were there, merely deciding to appear and take the tributes whilst the site was empty. Kikiraru hated how the humans treated him like a God, worshipping him, fearing him, the lot. One day, Kikiraru decided enough was enough, and destroyed the entire civilization that had been worshipping him and offering him gifts for so many years.

He razed the entire land to the ground, decimating any evidence of his existence, as well as any evidence of there having been a civilization there. Kikiraru was happened upon one year by a travelling group, and they travelled round, spreading word about a divine creature who could take the form of a human. Of course, nobody believed them, but Kikiraru could take no risks. One night, he descended upon their camp, and slaughtered them all, razing their camp to the ground. Kikiraru never felt remorse for what he did, and soon disappeared, becoming just whispers on the wind, a myth. Kikiraru arose to tales several years- presumably centuries- later, and he found the land changed, having become filled with towering cities, spilling poisonous fumes into the air, slowly destroying the planet.

Kikiraru has remained somewhat hidden, though he has made his prescence known to others that understand him. Kikiraru has spent several decades under the guise of a wealthy business man named Ayao Tatayi, with no relatives, or even any known documents about his past. Nobody has questioned why the name Ayao Tatayi has been around for decades, and the man's appearance has never changed, and Kikiraru has grown a liking to his persona, but is prepared to disappear the instant something arises, and the humans grow suspicious of Ayao Tatayi having not changed in appearance for several decades.

Description:Human form
Stands at a powerful and dominating six foot eleven inches. His white hair goes to shoulder length on the flanks and back, whilst only going to just above his eyebrows at the fringe. His eyes are a crimson red, a stark and obvious contrast to his otherwise white appearance. His skin is a pale white, nearly that of a ghost. He wears a white tuxedo over a white posh shirt, and wears posh white jeans. Kikiraru wears smart white shoes, and he is a blazing stand out within a crowd.

True Form
In his true form, Kikiraru is somewhat dragonic, his skin being scaled like that of a dragons, as well as having tremendous white wings. However, he has the ability to morph his true form in two ways, one making himself appear more humanoid, apart from having a white tail, and being eleven foot tall and his skin being scaled like a dragons, he has no wings in the humanoid form. The other way is his actual true form, a tremendous beast, eighteen feet in length, and ten feet high, with his wings spanning ten feet either side. In both humanoid and dragonic true forms, his eyes are a piercing emerald colour, and his skin is as white as snow. In either the humanoid or the dragonic true form he can breathe fire, but it is much much weaker in the humanoid, but it is able to melt locks on doors as well as create holes in walls. In the dragonic true form, the flame is a blazing, powerful stream much larger than in the humanoid true form. In both true forms, the flames are a cyan blue in colour, leaning towards being snow white in colour.

Weapons (includes powers; nothing crazy):
The Sword of Dragons: The four jewels in its blade allow the blade to have different powers. The cobalt blue jewel provides an extent of healing powers, able to get rid of bruises and small wounds, but beyond small wounds can do little, and represents Kikiraru's happiness and sadness, which are miniscule. The crimson red jewel represents Kikiraru's rage, and is blistering powerful in comparison to the cobalt blue jewel. The crimson red jewel provides the usage of fire, whether it be a stream of flames, or fireballs, the fire can vary in size, however, they aren't tremendous in size. The cyan jewel represents Kikiraru's love, and bestows strength into his allies. The grass green jewel represents Kikiraru's nature, and provides Kikiraru with the ability to unleash a burst of razor sharp leaves from the tip of the sword.

Humanoid True Form Powers
Dracon Breath: A weaker plume of snow-white or cobalt blue flames, much weaker than in the Dragonic True Form, but is still powerful.

Dracon Blast: A surge of Dracon(the cobalt blue or snow-white flames) energy which explodes from Kikiraru's body, engulfing anything within a ten foot radius, and severly burning anything within the radius. Can effect things as far as twenty two feet, giving them minor burns. This excerts a quantity of energy from Kikiraru.

Dracon Energy: If fatigued or weakened after using other abilities, Kikiraru can replenish a percentage of the used energy. Say he used up ten percent of his total energy, then he could regain five percent. However, it varies of how much of the used energy he can regain depending on the power of the ability which expensed the energy, as well as how much energy Kikiraru has left. Kikiraru, if very low on energy, can replenish nearly double what he excerts because of the adrenaline rush his body would receive from the low energy.

Dracon Laser: An almighty beam of Dracon energy that, if makes contact with things within twelve feet of it, can usually vaporise the thing. The beam can carry on for around forty feet, and is capable of severely wounding targets forty feet away. The beam is rapid, and quite hard to avoid, nearly impossible, if you are in the path of it. However, the beam, as it travels further, becomes thinner, making escaping easier the further you are away from Kikiraru.

Dracon Cataclysm: Last stand by Kikiraru. Draws in the energy of any living thing within the surrounding area, drawing small bits of the living being's energy, and amassing it within his body. Once he has accumulated enough-which roughly takes from ten seconds if there are thousands of living beings, to a minute and fifty seconds if there aren't that many living beings. If there are no living beings, then the energy is amassed from the air around him, using the electrons within the atoms in place of the raw energy of living beings- he can unleash the massive burst of energy, a massive sphere of pure Dracon energy- much more intense than any other Dracon energy he excerts- which decimates anything within an eighty foot radius, whether it be completely vaporising them, crippling them, or sending them flying several feet, the attack is deadly. There is also an aftershock of this, a second burst of Dracon energy which unleashes about eight seconds after the first is unleashed. Though the second is much weaker, it can turn a severely wounded opponent into a dead one, and a minorly wounded one into a severely wounded one. This takes up a considerable amount of energy, and if used, forces Kikiraru back into his human form, and he falls unconscious. The remarkable thing about the Dracon Cataclysm is that it doesn't effect people that are Kikiraru's allies, and why this is, nobody knows.

Draconic True Form Powers

Draconic Breath: A powerful stream of Dracon energy which scorches the skin. Is by far more powerful than the humanoid true form version of it, and can hit targets that are out of range of the humanoid true form version.

Draconic Enlightenment: Only usable when in the air. His wings glow an amazing cobalt blue, and waves of Dracon energy are unleashed, slamming into opponent's in the vicinity of Kikiraru. Targets that are hit are blinded for several seconds, enough time for the next barrage to hit, and then the next, and also they are completely deaf for several seconds. The power doesn't do any damage, rather it is a disabling power, best used if Kikiraru has support.

Draconic Shower: Only usable when in the air. Summons a hail of pure dracon energy meteors of varying sizes to come crashing down from above. The barrage can last from several seconds, to several minutes.

Draconic Fury: Only usable whilst in the air.One hell of a power. Kikiraru lets out an almighty roar, deafening his foes, much like what Draconic Enlightenment does, however, the targets remain deaf for atleast double the time than from Draconic Enlightment. Next, Kikiraru's body is surrounded by a massive ball of pure Dracon energy, and bolts of Dracon energy erupt from the ball, slamming into anything within a thirty foot radius. The ball then explodes, unleashing hundreds of dracon beams which fire off in every direction, reaching a distance of around seventy feet. Finally, Kikiraru slams his body to the ground, his body "shattering" into pure Dracon energy, and sending a massive earthquake-like shockwave through the area. Once the shockwave ends, Kikiraru's body reforms in his humanoid true form.

Draconic Apocalypse: Last ditch effort. If Kikiraru knows the fight he is in will end up with him losing, he will unleash this in his final effort. His body explodes with the force of a nuclear bomb, the explosion radius spanning for around one hundred and fifty feet, maybe more. Anything within the radius is killed along with Kikiraru, unless they are humans, or in their human form. This power ends Kikiraru's life, but effectively kills any enemies that were near him. In truth, this isn't truly the end of Kikiraru, as his body turns into a small snow-white crystal. If he manages to pass whatever tests are placed upon him whilst he's dead, the crystal will shatter and he will reform in his humanoid true form, unconscious. Though this is powerful, Kikiraru understands that it kills anything within its radius, friend and foe alike, so he would have to decide whether it is worth killing his allies to kill the enemies, or whether it is not.

Additional Info: Around humans, he refers to himself as Ayao Tatayi, but when not around humans he refers to his true name, Kikiraru.

Kikiraru works for nobody but himself, thus he is on the side of himself, however, he leans towards the Holder's side.

Oh, and if anybody gets my reference in his age, you get a cookie :3
If there is anything wrong with this, please tell me Hellsing =D

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-13-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Added in powers... Might edit them =3
Old 10-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Nope, everything looks good, though I have to lol @ him being this raging storm of destruction yet leaning towards being on the side of the Holders.

Post when you feel like it lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Altrius Offline

Ive decided on Shunsui instead of Byakuya because Neo Ash wanted to be him :)

Name: Shunsui Kyoraku

Race: Shinigami

Aspect: Captain of the 8th Division

Personality:

Kyōraku is a laid back and flamboyant man, evident in his style of dress and general attitude, and he is rarely seen without a smile on his lips. In his off time, he can be seen drinking sake in bars and napping. He likes steamed buns that go with sake, but dislikes powdered green tea. Other times, he likes to chase after women, particularly his lieutenant, Nanao Ise, whom he calls "my Nanao-chan" (Lil' Nanao in the English Dub). Nanao will often respond by hitting him with whatever she has on hand. He would have also done this when Lisa Yadōmaru was his lieutenant, which shows that teasing is a part of his personality. Kyōraku tends to use a more familiar speech style than most other characters. He generally refers to his fellow captains and Shinigami by their first name followed by an honorific. Kyōraku is a peace-loving man who will always try to talk his way out of a fight, though he doesn't wish to insult opponents by refusing to fight. The slightly eccentric Kyōraku also seems to like making an impression on opponents. He also dislikes taking the life of innocent people, as he left Chad alive when Nanao offered to kill him.

Captain Kyōraku also wrote a romance novel titled "Rose-colored Path", which ran in Seireitei Communication, but was very unpopular. His photo collection, on the other hand, titled "Using Arms as My Pillow", became widely popular, and was quickly sold out, partially because it came out in lesser number of copies than similar collections by the other captains. Kyōraku also doesn't seem to care that his autobiography, "My Kittens Are So Shy," is the absolute worst-selling book.

Though Kyōraku tries to talk his way out of a fight, he does insist on fighting when the situation is grave, as seen in his battle with the First Espada, Coyote Starrk. When Starrk asked that they only pretend to fight, he replied that he couldn't do that "this time", as much as he prefers to do things the same way. He is also one of the most proficient combatants in Soul Society, and maintains a level of honor and integrity when engaging in battle, much like his best friend Jūshirō. He refuses to fight with children or even in the presence of a child. He always maintains a semblance of respect for his opponent and is polite in combat situations and prefers to fight one on one. Even when fighting powerful opponents, like Starrk or Aizen, he never (or at least rarely) loses his cool, going as far as to make small talk and joke around with his opponents.

Despite being one of the the strongest and oldest captains, Kyōraku retains a level of humbleness and isn't overly arrogant about his strength, although when fighting Starrk, he does comment on how the fight "wouldn't be too easy" even after finding out that Starrk is the 1st Espada, but he does recognize that Hitsugaya has the potential to become stronger than him given enough time. Kyōraku has shown a great distaste for fighting, telling Love Aikawa that it doesn't matter whether you owe someone or they owe you, as soon as you start fighting, you are in the wrong either way.

History:

Shunsui is the second son of the high-ranking noble Kyōraku family. Despite being of such old and prestigious lineage, he disliked studying and training, and preferred to chase the ladies, although being told by General Yamamoto that he was able to see the truth and was wise for his age. Because of this, he was sent against his will to the Shin'ō Reijutsu Academy (Shinigami Academy). While there he came to know Jūshirō Ukitake, who would become his best friend and fellow captain. He, along with Jūshirō Ukitake, was one of the first Shinigami to become a captain through the Shinigami academy. Furthermore, he was personally trained by Yamamoto. He and Ukitake are the oldest captains amongst the Gotei 13, with the exception of Retsu Unohana and Yamamoto himself. It was stated that the four of them have been Captains of the Gotei 13 for at least 200 years as of 110 years ago before the current time.

110 years ago, he was shown to have a unique relationship with his Lieutenant Lisa Yadōmaru, though in contrast to his relationship with his current Lieutenant Nanao Ise, Lisa was more outgoing and perverted in a way much like his own personality. But he found that his position required him to be the "adult" in the situation. He was also the first to casually mention, to an inquisitive lieutenant Sōsuke Aizen, that the previous 12th Division Captain was promoted to the Royal Guard. He was also present at the promotion ceremony of the newly appointed 12th Division captain Kisuke Urahara.

9 years later Shunsui was present at an emergency meeting called by Captain-Commander Yamamoto. He decided to create an investigative team to locate the missing 9th Division squad members. When he gave out the orders, Yamamoto ordered Shunsui to guard the Seireitei. When Yamamoto decided to send both Kidō Captain Tessai Tsukabishi and Kidō Lieutenant Hachigen Ushōda of the Kidō Corps, Shunsui instead advised him to send only Hachi and replaced Tessai with his own lieutenant, Lisa. He tried to cheer up a shaken Kisuke Urahara, telling him not to worry about his lieutenant, Hiyori Sarugaki, who was sent to help the 9th Division, because she was strong, though not as strong as Lisa.

During a night-walk he met up some squad members, and also noticed lieutenant Sōsuke Aizen taking a night walk. Later in his barracks he was addressed by a very young Nanao Ise, who had come to see his Lieutenant, Lisa Yadōmaru. Shunsui then remembered that Nanao always came to him around the first of every month to have Lisa read to her. Nanao confirmed this, only to be told that Lisa was away on a mission, but would be back soon.

Description:

Shunsui Kyōraku is a tall Shinigami with grey eyes and wavy brown hair (though during the flashbacks of his youth, Shunsui is shown to have straight and significantly shorter hair). His hair is tied in a long ponytail and has long bangs that frame the left side of his face. He wears a straw hat (called a sakkat) and a pink, flowered ladies kimono, which he drapes across his shoulders and over his captain's uniform. He has thin facial hair around his mouth and on his cheeks. Although his haori and obi sash are cheap, his pin-wheel hairpins are very expensive. Like Ikkaku Madarame, he does not wear tabi with his sandals.

Weapons:

However rarely he uses them, he has his dual Zanpakuto details of which below:

Katen Kyōkotsu (花天狂骨; Viz "Flower-Heaven Bone of Madness";
Flower Heaven, Crazy Bone): His Zanpakutō is unique in that it exists as two completely separate swords, existing as a daisho sword pair, consisting of a tachi and a wakizashi. Their cross guards are rectangles, with the corners cut off, decorated by a pattern of cherry petals and lines, and each sports a dark-blue handle. He keeps them sheathed through his waist tie at his left side; although, during battle, the swords have been shown to be placed on both sides of his sash. Like other Zanpakutō, Katen Kyōkotsu has a personality of its own. However, unlike other Zanpakutō, this personality shines through in battle and prevents Shunsui from fighting with his full powers until Katen Kyōkotsu is in the mood for it. Because of this, Shunsui does not like to "play" with it.

Shikai: Its Shikai command is "Flower Wind Rage and Flower God Roar, Heavenly Wind Rage and Heavenly Demon Sneer" (花風紊れて花神啼き天風紊れて天魔嗤う, hana kaze midarete, kashin naki, tenpū midarete, tenma warau; Viz "When the Flower Wind Rages, the Flower God Roars, When the Wind of Heaven Rages, the God of the Underworld Sneers"). Kyōraku sets the two blades against each other in a cross, and then pulls before uttering the poem-like command. When the flash clears, Katen Kyōkotsu has become a pair of huge, heavily-curved, black Chinese scimitars with silver edges. The hilt and tsuba of each are still the same as they were in Katen Kyōkotsu's sealed-form, but they now sport long red tassels dangling from the end. Despite the two swords becoming identical in this state, Shunsui has stated they they still serve as one (the wakizashi) being used mainly for speed strikes, and the other (the tachi) being used mainly for power strikes. Hence that they still exist as a daisho sword pair, with the wakizashi being slightly smaller in size than the tachi.

Shikai Special Ability:
The power of Katen Kyōkotsu is to "make children's games real". The Zanpakutō makes the rules and anyone who steps within the boundaries of its spiritual pressure is forced to play by those rules, including Shunsui himself. According to Shunsui, "if you win you live, if you lose you die".

* Bushōgoma (不精独楽, Lazy Spinning Top): This technique causes tornado winds to flow from Katen Kyōkotsu to envelope the target. This move originally gave the impression that Shunsui's Zanpakutō was wind-based. However, this too is a game. In this case, it is a spinning top game.

* Takaoni (嶄鬼, Mountain Demon): This move was also used in Shunsui's battle with Starrk, but Starrk's attack hid the nature of the attack. However, Shunsui later explains that with this "game" whoever is higher up "wins."

* Irooni (艶鬼, Colorful Demon): This is a color-based game where you say the name of the color you want to cut with your sword and you cannot cut anything else.[109] If the color that you call does not exist on your body, the damage is minimal, even if the attack would normally inflict a much more severe wound. The opposite is true; by calling out a color you're wearing and attacking, the damage given is proportional to the amount of that color on you. To maximize damage, you have to use a color that maximizes the risks to your person as well as your enemy. For example, by wearing black robes and calling "black," one would inflict massive damage on a enemy if struck even if the actual blow itself was minimal or minor, but the caller would also suffer serious damage if he/she is struck by the enemy in return.

* Kageoni (影鬼, Shadow Demon): The rule of this game is that whoever gets their shadow stepped on "loses." The game itself allows competitors to manipulate shadows to their advantage. For example, Shunsui has demonstrated the ability to hide himself in shadows by using this technique, and he can also control the shadows and use them to attack an opponent by attacking the shadow they are currently standing upon.

Shunsui using Kageoni

Bankai: Not yet revealed. Ukitake warned Shunsui not to release his Bankai "where others can see."

Additional Info: It should be noted that Shunsui is a master swordsmen, obtaining profound skill in the art of weidling two blades. He is also abidextrous, being able to swap both swords around in his hands and adjust different strengths of blows in each arm.

Last edited by Altrius; 10-13-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Altrius Offline

Sorry for double post but heres Mayuri aswell :) Copy paste for the win I think :D

Name: Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Aspect: Captain of the 12th Division. Also Captain of the Research and Development Institute.

Personality:

Mayuri Kurotsuchi is a researcher and personifies the stereotype of the mad scientist. By his early actions during the Ryoka Invasion, he is displayed as one of the most sadistic and cruel Shinigami. He sees everyone and everything not as a living being, but as an object to be researched—including himself. He has little respect or regard for most others, and was even willing to turn his own men (who were not aware of his plans) into living bombs in an attempt to capture Uryū Ishida and Orihime Inoue for experimentation. He also withheld vital information about the Bounts from the other Shinigami in order to capture one as a research subject for himself.

It is known that Mayuri's favorite food is pike fish, and that he does not like onion. One of his free-time activities is reading every character published in Seiretei Communication. He himself publishes a serialization in the journal, titled "Effective Medication for the Brain", which apparently contains detailed instructions on preparation of medicine and their application. Surprisingly, it is highly popular among the readers.

In battle, Mayuri likes to play with his opponent, torturing them little by little until they can hardly stand. This was shown in both the fight with Uryū and his Espada counterpart Szayel. Every time he fights he uses it as an experiment testing himself and his opponent little by little. He also uses it as an oppurtunity to implant microbes or other things in case they get away. Before engaging, though, he will make extensive research on his possible opponents to tilt the chance of winning to his side. It is seen that, before the Winter War, he is busy reading in the library with a note on the door saying, "Enter and Die." He's shown to be doing this every time before he fights, against both the Bounts and the Espada.

History:

Little is known about the early history of Mayuri, except that 110 years ago he was the only prisoner in the Maggot's Nest who was considered dangerous enough to necessitate confinement in a small prison cell, chained to the wall by his ankle. He would, however, one day be visited by Kisuke Urahara who was seeking his genius to become vice-president in the newly thought-of Shinigami Research and Development Institute, a request that would automatically get him out of there. At first Mayuri refused, until Kisuke began teasing him with the fact that he had nothing to tinker with down there and that, as vice-president, he would inherit everything should something happen to Urahara.

9 years later Mayuri was seen with Kisuke Urahara and Hiyori Sarugaki walking through the Seireitei when they were greeted by 5th Division captain Shinji Hirako and his lieutenant Sōsuke Aizen. Mayuri showed a distaste for Shinji as he refused to call Mayuri by his full name and only called him by his first, which was too familiar for Mayuri's liking. He seemingly was uninterested in the conversation between Urahara and Aizen who was explaining that the 9th Division had been sent on a special investigation to find out what was happening with the disappearances in the Rukongai.

During her brief time as a member of the institute, Hiyori served as a lab manager, which resulted in clashes with Mayuri, who was then 3rd Seat & Vice-President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, over who had more authority under the Captain. The two constantly got into an ongoing argument about whose in charge, prompting Hiyori to call in Urahara. He explained to her that with the disappearances occurring he had created a new type of Gigai. Before Hiyori could respond they were interrupted by the arrival of Todō Gizaeimon, the 6th Seat of the 9th Division. Urahara agreed to send a researcher over to the investigation site as per the request of captain Kensei Muguruma of the 9th Division. Urahara elected Hiyori to go to the site, to which she became irritated and asked why he couldn't send someone less important, referring to lab assistant Akon. He questioned if she should continue being a lieutenant prompting Hiyori to attack him, though he simply dodged her. Though reluctant Hiyori gave in once Urahara explained that she was the only one that he could trust with the task.

After an incident that got Urahara and Tessai Tsukabishi banished and several captains and seated officers Hollowfied, Mayuri later succeeded Urahara in leading the Research and Development Institute as well becoming captain of the 12th Division of the Gotei 13.

He also experimented on Quincy, including Sōken Ishida, Uryū's master and grandfather, in his studies. He believed that upon Sōken Ishida's death the Quincy had been entirely wiped out, and was disappointed to learn that Uryū was a Quincy because he considered his study of the Quincy complete and did not want any further Quincy specimens.

Description:

Mayuri's Old look

Mayuri's appearance has a very skeletal look to it with a skull-like visage. His fingernails are blue and, with the exception of the fingernail on his right middle finger, are all short. The one long fingernail is as long as the finger itself. Mayuri is revealed to have blue hair and golden brown eyes when without make-up. He also wears a white hat with two ends that point to his right and a large purple scarf around his neck. His whole body, even his face and hands, has been painted black and white. He repaints his make-up every morning, as he always removes it before going to bed.

Mayuri's New look

Mayuri's looks have changed since his initial appearance: his ear attachments have become shorter and rounder, his chin has a longer attachment (much like the beard of an Egyptian Pharaoh), his teeth have become a golden color, and he no longer wears a hat. His hair is also styled into "horns," which when viewed from the front looks much like a Pharaoh's crown, and his face paint has been patterned differently.

Weapons: He of course, has his Zanpakuto, details of which below

Ashisogi Jizō (疋殺地蔵, Leg-Cutting Jizō): Ksitigarbha is a bodhisattva that watches over children and the underworld. In Japan, where he is known as Jizō, he looks rather like a baby dressed as a Buddhist monk. Mayuri's Zanpakutō's guard is wrapped in a cloth, and has several spiky protrusions sticking out right below the blade, which appear to resemble leaves. The hilt is pink. Unlike most Shinigami, his Zanpakutō's sheath hangs directly in front of him, instead of to his side as they are commonly worn, through a visibly modified hook on the end of the hilt of Ashisogi Jizō.

Liquid Form: When Mayuri's stabs himself with his Zanpakutō while in its sealed state, it has the ability to transform Mayuri into a liquid form. Doing so doesn't kill him, as it is a last resort technique, but instead simply leaves him unable to attack or be attacked, making it an effective escape tool. He commonly can move around in this form and speak as well. He reforms after a few days but without any of his previous body modifications. It's uncertain whether this ability is entirely the product of Ashisogi Jizō, since he specifically relates the ability to himself, not opponents. His various physical modifications may have something to do with the effect or it could be an effect of Zanpakutō modification

* Shikai: Ashisogi Jizō's Shikai command is "Rip" (掻き毟れ, kakimushire; "Claw out" in the English dub). Ashisogi Jizō's blade glows and transforms into a deformed trident with curved, serpentine blades, the middle blade is straighter and longer than the side blades and appear to ascend from the guard which is shaped like a baby's head with hands clasped in prayer (as Ksitigarbha is depicted), all mounted on his sword's normal hilt which has more ornate spiky protrusions on either side, which resemble golden leaves right below the guard. The baby's mouth secretes a poisonous vapor in this form at various intervals.

Shikai Special Ability: The weapon works like the venom of a spider bite; when an opponent is stabbed by Ashisogi Jizō, it severs the brain signals controlling the neural impulses for movement in the limb's of the victim, regardless of where they were struck. But unlike regular paralysis, the pain receptors and nerve endings are unaffected by the weapon, so the victim can still feel pain, even in a paralyzed limb. During the Bount arc, it is shown that healing the stab wound does not immediately remove the inflicted paralysis.

* Bankai: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō (金色疋殺地蔵, Golden Leg-Cutting Jizō): The Baby's head on the guard opens its mouth as it produces a giant creature with the body of a caterpillar in a red cape with a grotesque golden baby's head and arms with a silver halo hovering around its head, near the back of the halo are 4 bells, 2 on each side. It emits its own individual, red reiatsu upon release.[68] When in this form his Zanpakutō returns to its sealed state. In this state the creature seems to follows Mayuri's verbal commands.

Bankai Special Ability: The creature breathes a poisonous derivative of Mayuri's blood which is lethal to anyone who breathes it, aside from Mayuri and Nemu. The poison spreads through such a wide area, and it is almost impossible to avoid it. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō's poison is very potent, as Szayel Aporro's body started to break down immediately after it was introduced. The poison has an antidote, which Nemu keeps behind her lieutenant's badge, and which Mayuri keeps on his person. Mayuri can change the composition of the poison as well, ensuring that no foolproof antidote can ever be manufactured to cure it, and no immunity is developed against it. Even if the opponent does not breathe, the poison will still enter their body. So far, the only way to be unaffected by the poison is to repel it with a sufficient amount of reiatsu. Anyone within the vicinity of the person repeling the poison will also be unaffected.

* Retractable Blades: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō can produce numerous blades which can also extend from its chest, allowing it to run through and skewer opponents. This, used simultaneously with its poison makes Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō particularly lethal to anyone that cannot keep a safe distance, which is also difficult due to its immense size. Instead of the blades, it can also apparently devour an opponent after it charges into them, killing them.

* Self-Destruct Protocol: Mayuri has also physically modified Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō itself so that it will self-destruct and return to its sealed state if it were to attack him.

Additional Info:

Master Chemist:
Being the current head of the Research an Development Institute, Mayuri has otherwise been shown to be an adept chemist; the results of which are listed here:

* Superhuman Drug: Mayuri has manufactured a "superhuman drug" that can slow down a person's perception of time. The drug is kept in a bottle by him, but also inside Nemu's body, which is blue in appearance. It is able to make one second seem like 100 years for the unfortunate victim to whom it is administered. An undiluted dose of the drug causes the senses to speed up trillions of times while the relatively "slow" body fails to keep up, resulting in paralysis; on the other hand, it is implied that a diluted dose of the drug can greatly enhance the user's reaction speed. He even stated that a single droplet would have to be diluted 250,000 times to be suitable for use.

Hojiku-Zai (Regenerative Serum): Mayuri has also developed a "regenerative serum," which can regrow limbs upon injection, and looks like some sort of green chemical. It can also be used to heal less severe injuries, as seen with Uryū and Renji.

Tracking Expert:
He expresses the fact that he merely needs a strand of a person's hair to find them. By using a simple chemical process he can discern the location of the person in question using their DNA is a reference.

It should also be noted that Mayuri is extrodinarily proficient in Kido, so much so he his considered by some the most skilled in all of Soul Society.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:54 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Bah. That's why I'm putting off joining- you guys and your ginormous SUs make me feel bad >.>

Here's the deal, I guess.

Name: Cuora Pani
Race: Vasto Lorde
Aspect: N/A (?)
Personality:
Being an Adjucas makes Pani hard to keep track of- feeding on Hollows to gain strength and keep his humanoid form has given him an unstable personality, as the more souls he absorbed, the more fragments of old memories piled up inside him, giving him facets like a cut diamond. He knows how to behave and how to keep his insides shut off, but sometimes he may switch persona without knowledge. His main persona is headstrong and secure, arrogant almost, and he won't back off unless he thinks there's a better way to achieve his current goal.

Shortly after his birth as a Vasto Lorde, he absorbed the soul of a female Shinigami, and her fragments are probably what affect him the most. She was a kind, cheery fellow, though very stubborn, sharing many traits with Pani's main persona. After suffering some problems regarding how to put her in her place, he now tries to avoid feeding as much as he can, relying on the absorption of spirit particles instead of eating souls whole.

History:
He doesn't know much about himself, as his own history is that of many other Hollows and Adjucas like him. After the great War that raged in the canon series, the situation in Soul Society came to some kind of statis, much like it was before Aizen- all Arrancars have been wiped out, and no knowledge or source of power remains to create new ones, leaving the power vaccuum left in Hueco Mundo to be filled by Adjucas. This, however, is of no concern for Soul Society, as Hueco Mundo is on a separate reality than either SS or "Earth", each divided by a strong barrier meant to hold off the highest ranking Hollows.

After being "born", he roamed the wastelands in the typical Hollow way, strenghtening himself more and more until his huge form slowly started to shrink and look humanoid, at which point he met the female Shinigami he then absorbed. Having trouble keeping her personality in check, he went on berserk mode for nobody knows how long, until he managed to regain his cool, after which he left Hueco Mundo looking for a way to become whole and separate himself from the mess in his head. Turns out, that Shinigami he absorbed really was part of the Keeper of Fell, and part of the memories that he decided to keep were those about the Bracelet. Believing it being the only way to get better, he now seeks to take the stones for himself.

Description:
He stands at a height of four foot eight inches, remarkably short, and his body is well built for his height. He is very human-like in appearance, to the point where it is nearly impossible to distinguish him as a Hollow if he doesn't show it. His green hair goes down to his shoulders, and he uses his long hair to hide his mask, which was broken into two by the Shinigami that he ate. When the fight gets serious, he puts on his mask, hiding his features from his opponent, and causing fear to arise in his opponent as they cannot see his emotions.
His face is rather blank, not ugly, nor handsome, quite normal for what it is. He rarely pulls facial expressions, preferring to express himself in battle rather than in body actions or words. He wears a long black coat which makes him appear shorter than what he is.

Weapons:
Hierro: this technique allows the user to harden his body to the point of being nigh-indestructible. Pani has developped it so much as to be able to recall it instinctively, effectively reducing any damage from attacks, surprise or not.

Gran Rey Cero: a stronger version of the Hollow's Cero blast, this attack has several times the power and range of that move.

Sonido: an instinctive technique that allows the user to move very fast, although making a lot of noise in the process. Though not as good as his other techniques, Cuora can still use it very efficiently.

Bala: A quick energy blast which can be shot from his hands. It's not very strong- possibly as strong as Pani's punch- but is almost instantaneous.

Pesquisa: Pani can sense strong amounts of reiatsu from a large distance and can easily gauge the strength of his opponent.

Negaciòn: an ability with which an Hollow can suck spirit particles from the surrounding area. It's usually used to feed on weak souls, but Pani only uses it to gather non-damaging amounts of spirit particles from the environnement. Incidentally, this means also from opponents. This ability is also triggered unconsciously and can be resisted (if actively trying to)

Garganta: with this technique, a hollow can rip a hole in the space to travel between dimennsions.

Carapacho valìente: After absorbing the Shinigami, Pani found out he could project some sort of energy barrier which let him deflect incoming attacks. Hasn't yet figured out what triggers it, though.

Additional Info:
May develop multiple personalities. Most of the memories from his facets are now buried, nonexistant. Places he knew may spark flashes, but he will never know to who they belong to.
His Hollow hole is on the side of his left shoulder.

possibly more to come

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 10-14-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OMG Mayrui yay XD. Shunsui and Mayuri look good, just add a bit more to their History detailing their lives over the past several years, please.

And lol DG. Your SU is fine. And yay, perhaps a slightly evil character to join Zohara? METHINKS SO 8D.

Altrius, I'll go ahead and accept you, just edit the History for Shun an Yuri when you get a chance. DG you ish accepted too. You guys can post when you feel like it.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Rukia Kuchiki

Aspect: N/A

Personality: Initially born into a lower class, Rukia retains her modesty even as an adopted member of the nobility: she is graceful and "clean", yet chooses to talk to ordinary people. However, her cool and lone demeanor often forces her to hide her personal troubles even from her friends. She is clueless about the ways of the modern living world. She is initially unable to figure out how to drink from a simple juice box, and learns to speak modern Japanese through the manga she reads. She always has trouble finding clothes that fit her, especially when inhabiting a Gigai in the Human World, leading to her stealing clothes from Ichigo's sister, Yuzu. She likes to climb to high places. Rukia also likes everything that is rabbit-themed or resembles a rabbit, and her drawings are typically rabbit-like. Rukia's favorite foods are cucumber, eggs, and rice dumplings. Rukia instantly takes a liking to the rabbit-like plushie form of Kurōdo.

Her attitude towards Ichigo varies: at times she is a bickering adversary, and at other times, she worries about him and dispatches advice like a wise old sage. Despite their quarrels, the two have a deep understanding of each other, often being the only ones able to talk each other out of a funk. Rukia is an accomplished actress, being able to act her way through a number of tough situations, such as getting out of trouble with school teachers or managing to get a room at Ichigo's house. Ichigo is the only one to always pick up on it and accuse her of pretending.

History: Rukia and her older sister, Hisana, were brought together to 78th District of Rukongai after they died in the Human World. Hisana abandoned Rukia when she was still a baby since she could not continue to support both herself and Rukia. Rukia grew up on her own until she met Renji Abarai and other children her age. They worked together to steal food in order to survive and became a makeshift family. During this time, Rukia and Renji showed signs of having spiritual power. While they initially opted against becoming Shinigami, the death of all their friends prompted Rukia to suggest joining the Shinigami Academy for a better life.

At the Shinigami Academy, Renji was admitted into the top class and Rukia into the second ranked one. Renji and Rukia started growing further apart as Renji got further ahead in his training. The emotional distance continued until Rukia was asked to join the Kuchiki family. Renji expressed happiness for Rukia's opportunity but both did not admit that they disagreed with the arrangement since they would likely never see each other again. Rukia reluctantly joined the family and was immediately inducted into the 13th Division without having to graduate or take a squad entrance exam. Unknown to Rukia, Byakuya Kuchiki had adopted her in order to fulfill the last wish of Hisana, whom he had once taken as his wife.

In the 13th Division, Rukia was not given a seat position, due to Byakuya Kuchiki's influence, since he did not want her sent on dangerous missions. She became friends with the division lieutenant, Kaien Shiba, who trained and mentored her. Their first training location was Mount Koifushi of Hokutan, the 3rd district of West Rukongai.

Rukia first meets Ichigo Kurosaki when she enters into his room. Ichigo mistakes her for a burglar and kicks her. Isshin calls out to Ichigo about creating a ruckus, but when Ichigo informs him about the intruder, he tells his son that he cannot see anyone else in the room. As a result, Ichigo accepts that she is a ghost of some sort, but refuses to believe Rukia's explanation about Shinigami, causing Rukia to bind him with Kidō spell. As Rukia continues her explanation, a Hollow attacks the Kurosaki Clinic. Hearing his sister's pleas for help, Ichigo breaks out of the Kidō and rushes to stop the Hollow. Upon seeing the Hollow, Fishbone D, Ichigo is gripped by fear, having expected the evil spirit to be similar to a Human, rather than the monster standing before him. While reassuring himself, he notices that it is holding Yuzu and charges at it with a baseball bat in a futile attack. Rukia injures the Hollow, freeing Yuzu, and explains that the Hollow's target is likely him. Ichigo thinks this means that it is his fault that his family is in danger and his reckless actions force Rukia to shield Ichigo with her body, causing her severe injuries. Seeing that Ichigo is truly determined to protect his family, Rukia offers to temporarily turn him into a Shinigami by piercing his chest with her Zanpakutō and transferring half of her power to him. However, Ichigo absorbs almost all of Rukia's power. Transformed into a Shinigami, Ichigo makes short work of the Hollow, collapsing afterwards.

The following day much to Ichigo's surprise Rukia shows up at his school as a new student. Later he asks her what she is doing there as her job was over so she should have gone back to Soul Society. Rukia explains that only Shinigami can go to Soul Society and she can't currently return as she has lost her Shinigami powers. Ichigo is confused and reasons that he is no longer a Shinigami, which causes him to ask where powers went. Rukia plainly tells him that her power is inside him. She further explain that it's not his "body" but his "soul" that has become Shinigami. She affirms that last night she had almost all of her powers taken by him. As she had barely any abilities left, she had been forced into a Gigai. Ichigo is confused so Rukia explains that Gigai are a Shinigami's other body, to be used in an emergency situation. A weakened Shinigami enters one to wait until their abilities have recovered. She then tells him that until her powers are returned he will have to take over her Shinigami duties. Ichigo flat out refuses but Rukia forces him into Shinigami form and put him on patrol. After having undergone some training with Rukia to improve his combat tactics, Ichigo hears a beeping sound from inside his room and is startled when Rukia jumps out of his closet, trying to warn him of a Hollow attack. As a large hand bursts through the floor, Rukia dons her Skull Symbol glove and forces Ichigo's soul out of his body. Ichigo slashes at the Hollow's head, but only manages to slice off a portion of its mask, revealing the Hollow to be Orihime Inoue's brother, Sora. When Rukia explains that Hollows often attack their relatives, she and Ichigo rush to Orihime's apartment. Ichigo manages to stop the Hollow before it eats Orihime's soul.

While visiting Masaki's grave, the Hollow Grand Fisher attempts to consume Ichigo's sisters, Karin and Yuzu. Ichigo quickly realizes that Grand Fisher killed his mother and seeks revenge. Rukia tries to keep Ichigo from fighting, as she fears the Hollow is too strong, but Ichigo orders her to go with Kon and take his sisters home. Ichigo greatly wounds Grand Fisher, but the Hollow escapes.

During a duel with the Quincy Uryū Ishida, a massive amount of Hollows, including a Menos Grande, are drawn to the Human World and defeated in one form or another, mostly by Ichigo and Uryū. Ichigo's victory against the Menos draws the attention of Soul Society. Meanwhile, Uryū and Ichigo develop an uneasy friendship as Shinigami and Quincy, with both of them having saved each other's lives.

After drawing the attention of Soul Society, Ichigo loses the Shinigami powers he gained from Rukia when he is swiftly defeated by the Shinigami captain Byakuya Kuchiki, who along with Renji Abarai, arrests Rukia and takes her back to Soul Society. The damage Ichigo suffers renders him a powerless Human soul, while he discovers that Rukia is guilty of a felony for transferring her powers to a Human and remaining in the Human World for so long. They succeed, and upon their return Rukia is sentenced to death for giving her Shinigami powers to a human.
Soul Society arc

Initially, Rukia is placed in a normal holding cell while waiting for her sentence for her crime. She is regularly visited by Renji, but once she is sentenced to be executed by the Sōkyoku, she is placed in the Senzaikyū. During her time in the Senzaikyū, she resigns herself to her eventual execution, barely reacting to anything going on in the Seireitei. However, when Renji visits, he tells her that a swordsman vaguely matching Ichigo's appearance was seen among the Ryoka trying to infiltrate the Seireitei wall, which surprises her.

She remains in the Senzaikyū until Hanatarō Yamada and Ganju Shiba arrive to rescue her. She is surprised to see the both of them, but Ganju recognizes her as the Shinigami who killed his brother, and she recognizes the symbol on his clothing as the emblem of the Shiba clan. Ganju, angered by Rukia's past deed, acts hostile towards Rukia, who does not protest any acts Ganju wants to commit, even killing her. However, before the conversation can continue any further, Byakuya arrives to kill Hanatarō and Ganju. Ganju attempts to fight Byakuya, but is defeated by the captain's Senbonzakura. Byakuya continues his attack to kill both Ganju and Hanatarō (despite Rukia's protests), but is stopped by Jūshirō Ukitake.

As Byakuya and Ukitake discuss the Ryoka invasion, everyone present senses the arrival of a being with captain-level spiritual pressure, which is followed by the arrival of the spiritual pressure's owner, Ichigo Kurosaki. Although Rukia is shocked by Ichigo's arrival, she becomes angry with him attempting to rescue her, insisting that he is no match for her brother. Ichigo ignores her protests and begins to fight Byakuya, seeming to fight on equal ground with the 6th Division captain, but Rukia knows that Byakuya isn't fighting to the fullest of his abilities.

The fight is stopped as Yoruichi Shihōin arrives and drugs Ichigo, effectively rendering him unconscious. Although Byakuya gives chase, he is unable to keep up with Yoruichi and she escapes with Ichigo. After the departure of Yoruichi, Ichigo, and Byakuya (who lost interest after Yoruichi fled), Rukia falls unconscious. Ukitake orders his 3rd Seat, Sentarō Kotsubaki to take Rukia back into the Senzaikyū (while he orders Kiyone Kotetsu to retrieve a medic from the 4th Division to treat Ganju's wounds). Rukia awakens later after the incident and begins to reflect on her role in Kaien's death during the night before her execution.

When the day of the execution arrives, Rukia is being moved onto Sōkyoku Hill for her execution, but senses Renji falling in battle against Byakuya (only recognizing his spirit energy after it began to drop). Although she mourns for her fallen friend, it is cut brief, as Gin Ichimaru arrives. He offers Rukia to save her friends for her, which briefly makes her wonder what he would have to gain from such an act, only to learn that he was only kidding. Rukia is then disgusted that Ichimaru was able to make her want to live again.

She is finally brought to Sōkyoku Hill. Before her execution begins, she asks Captain-Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto to let her friends leave after the execution has ended. Yamamoto tells her that he would grant her request (though, he is lying to her, but he told her he would to comfort her before her death). Pleased with his answer, Rukia is finally placed on the Sōkyoku stand, and she awaits her death as the Sōkyoku transforms to evaporate her soul.

However, Ichigo arrives and manages to stop the Sōkyoku with his Zanpakutō alone. Rukia is once again upset that Ichigo has attempted to free her, but he ignores her protests. Before the Sōkyoku can strike either Ichigo or Rukia again, Ukitake and Captain Shunsui Kyōraku destroy the Sōkyoku with a shield-like device (which originated from the Shihōin clan). Deciding to take advantage of the situation, Ichigo destroys the Sōkyoku stand and frees Rukia.

Renji arrives moments later, which relieves Rukia greatly. Ichigo then decides to throw Rukia to Renji, and orders him to run with her to safety, which he does. Although Chōjirō Sasakibe, Marechiyo Ōmaeda, and Isane Kotetsu give chase, they are all easily defeated by Ichigo barehanded.

While they are escaping, Renji and Rukia are eventually confronted by Kaname Tōsen, who uses a kidō spell to bring them all back to Sōkyoku Hill, where Sōsuke Aizen (who was originally thought to be dead) is waiting for them (along with Gin Ichimaru). Although receiving resistance from Renji and later Ichigo, Aizen is able to defeat them both with ease. Aizen then reveals to her that within her soul is stored the Hōgyoku, a powerful artifact created by Kisuke Urahara which gives Hollows Shinigami powers and vice versa. He also reveals that he killed the Central 46 who govern Soul Society and orchestrated the events of Rukia's execution. Wanting the Hōgyoku for himself, Aizen hoped that her death would give him access to it, but settles for a non-fatal alternative, since the execution was stopped. Aizen removes the Hōgyoku from Rukia's body and tells Ichimaru to kill her, but a battle-worn Byakuya arrives and is impaled by Ichimaru's Zanpakutō instead. Before Aizen can proceed to kill them, the remaining captains arrive and are able to subdue Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tōsen.

However, they are not captured, for Gillian-class Menos arrive and retrieve the trio by using Negación and take them to Hueco Mundo. During the aftermath of the battle, Captain Retsu Unohana tells Rukia that Byakuya has something to say to her. Byakuya reveals that Rukia is actually the younger sister of Hisana Kuchiki, his late wife, and reveals the events that occurred before he found Rukia in the Shinigami Academy.

As Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryū , and Yoruichi are staying in Soul Society, Rukia finally decides to travel to Kūkaku Shiba's home and apologizes to both Kūkaku and Ganju for her role in Kaien's death. Kūkaku readily forgives her and invites her (and later Ichigo) to dinner. She also tells Ichigo that she would stay in Soul Society. Ichigo agrees and leaves with the rest of his friends to the Human World the next day.

<Skipping the Arrancar and Aizen stuff to get right down to the seven year time gap>

After Aizen's defeat, Rukia returned to the Soul Society to find out she'd been replaced on Byakuya's request, though this hasn't done much more than her deciding to be a freelance Soul Reaper, much to the surprise of the captains. A Soul Reaper who could get to and from the world of the living quickly without having to go through all the procedure was seen as a need by head captain Yamamoto, and Rukia was unofficially instated as a Squad 1 member. From there, her quick responses to troubles in the Human world quickly gained her a reputation all her own rather than just 'Byakuya's kid sister'. In addition, she also practiced extensively with her sword skills to improve both her fighting skills and her connection with her Zanpakuto. Her now-proven abilities netted her a position as a pseudo-captain of a subdivision in Squad 1; a first-response team to quickly get to the World of the Living to better protect the living souls from Hollows.

Though she offered up a unique haori with a self-drawn design, it was decided she didn't need one (That, and the weavers were laughing too hard to get started on it), though she instead sports a sleeveless undecorated haori to indicate her unique position. As she was allowed to do with it as she pleased, she chose to invert the colors (Black with white markings) so that it better fit the scheme of the Shinigami robes. Exactly one week ago, Rukia's training with her Zanpakuto yielded her Bankai, which bleached her robes white but strangely left her haori unchanged. The area in the Rukon district where she was practicing was mysteriously discovered covered in ice, but questioning has yielded no answers from her; though she is proud of her accomplishment of only taking seven years rather than the usual ten to learn Bankai, she is withholding the fact in the case she needs to use it as a trump card. Rukia is considered to be the unofficial third seat of Squad 1, but she usually doesn't attend Captain Yamamoto's gatherings, usually being busy either improving her Kido and sword skills or in the Human world. She has been in and out of the Human world frequently over the past week, helping to stem the tide of Hollows being drawn to Karakura. How she manages to stay well rested is a mystery to all.

Description: Short and petite, Rukia is one of the shortest characters in Bleach. She has pale skin, violet-colored eyes, and black hair, with one strand of hair always hanging between her eyes. Though normally she wears the normal black Shinigami robes, they were mysteriously bleached to a white color exactly nine days ago with no explanation whatsoever. She has also taken to sporting a green scarf that she 'borrowed' from Byakuya, as well as a once-white haori with no insignia that is now black with white markings. Picture reference

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-14-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Weapons: Sode no Shirayuki (袖白雪, Sleeved White Snow): In its sealed form, Sode no Shirayuki is a normal katana with a rectangular tsuba with inward-curved corners with curved slits above and below the blade and a series of curved lines embossed on either side of the blade. It has a reddish-brown hilt.

Shikai: Its Shikai command is "Dance" (舞え, mae). Rukia holds her Zanpakutō out in front of her and turns it in a circle counter-clockwise. While she is turning it, the blade, hilt and tsuba turn completely white. The tsuba becomes a hollow snowflake-like circle and a white ribbon forms from the pommel from the end of the handle. Sode no Shirayuki is regarded as one of the most beautiful Zanpakutō in the Soul Society. The transformation comes along with a rush of cold air in all directions and can potentially cause a cold fog to descend upon the area.

Shikai Special Ability:
Sode no Shirayuki has control over ice, much like Tōshirō Hitsugaya's Hyōrinmaru, but uses it in a different manner. Like Kaname Tōsen's Suzumushi and Kisuke Urahara's Benihime, Sode no Shirayuki possesses more than one ability in Shikai. Sode no Shirayuki's abilities are labeled as "dances" by Rukia.

Some no mai, Tsukishiro (初の舞・月白, First Dance, White Moon): Rukia calls out the name of the dance while holding her Zanpakutō upside down. The blade glows and then she makes a slashing motion when her target is in position. When she does this, a large ice circle forms around her intended target which freezes everything that touches it. The circle not only freezes the ground but everything within the circle's influence including anything above it up in the air, creating an extending pillar of light that then freezes all within in the circle. Shortly after being frozen, the victim then shatters along with the ice. Rukia appears to be able to control the size of the circle at will.

Tsugi no mai, Hakuren (次の舞・白漣, Next Dance, White Ripple): Rukia calls out the name of the dance, and punctures the ground once creating a large ice circle similar to the first dance, then she punctures the ground in front of her four times in a semi circle. She takes a battle stance as the ice particles begin to flow up from the protrusions she made in the ground. They build up and then fires toward the target in a massive, powerful pure-white wave of ice from Sode no Shirayuki's blade, in turn encasing the target in a block of ice.

San no mai, Shirafune (参の舞・白刀, Third Dance, White Sword): Rukia calls out the name of the dance, which allows her to reforge her Zanpakutō with ice particles if it is broken, piercing through objects in its path. After piercing its target, it continues to freeze any surrounding objects, including the battlefield.

Juhaku (樹白, White Tree): Rukia stabs the ground which creates a trail of ice in the direction of her intended target. The ice then freezes the target from the base up in a continuing freezing process, as it transforms the target into ice.

Bankai: First Dance Reika Kitakaze (氷の魂は、私の刃を強化する) Activated by the command "Spirits of ice, strengthen my blade", Rukia rams her sword into the ground and makes a hand gesture, prompting her Zanpakuto to emit an ice-blue light that bleaches Rukia's robes white, and the Zanpakuto gains an aura of supercooled air around the blade once it is removed from the ground. Temperatures drop to extreme cold around her, flash-freezing the ground and environment in a thirty foot radius. The below-zero temperatures make it difficult for any but the one who initiated the Bankai to move, and has the effect of turning the ground into ice, further making movement difficult. When swung, Rukia's Zanpakuto sends a hail of frozen water vapor in the air at whoever it is directed at, though this is not a very powerful form of attack. The supercooled air around the blade has the effect of freezing the area it cuts, further restricting mobility. If any of the ice on the target's body is shattered while the Bankai is active, the affected limb will also shatter like glass. The frozen area and body parts of enemies remain frozen even when the Bankai is concluded, but can then be safely broken without destroying the limb. The Bankai's most useful ability is restricting the motion of enemies.

Bankai: second dance: Diamond Dust: Rukia's Zanpakuto channels the power of her Bankai into a powerful attack. Swinging the sword sends a blizzard of subzero ice shards hurdling towards the opponent, doing a great deal of damage over a wide range. However, Diamond Dust severely reduces the duration of her Bankai, making its use a tactical decision. As it has the same power even when used shortly before running out of energy as at full power, it is usually a last strike to leave the opponent debilitated after her Bankai reaches its limit. Diamond Dust freezes the opponent's feet to the ground, preventing them from moving.

Bankai (???)/ Dark Rukia: Shadowed Blade Shattered Memories: Rukia holds her Zanpakuto with the blade facing downward and gives an incantation before her entire body is transformed. Her hair turns a dark shade of violet, and her Shinigami robes are replaced with a tattered outfit reminiscent of the Arrancar with the addition of a tattered red cape, while her Zanpakuto transforms into a huge, elegant, double-bladed scythe with a dark red blade capable of robbing memories from those it cuts. A remnant of an event few remember, Rukia does not know why it is contained within her Zanpakuto. Similar to Zangetsu's Tensa Zangetsu, rather than expanding into something massively powerful, this form also compacts Rukia's spirit energy into her weapon and body, giving her immense strength and boosted fighting skills. Rukia in this form is capable of blocking Tensa Zangetsu and rivaling its speed, able to keep up with and effectively battle with Ichigo Kurosaki and Tensa Zangetsu. In this form, her Zanpakuto changes from being an Ice type Zanpakuto to being one embodying darkness; specifically, the despair caused at lost memories. She may remain in this form indefinitely, though retaining it for too long runs the risk of leeching her own memories and life force away in exchange for vastly increased combat power.

Teleportation: While in her alternate form, Rukia exhibits the ability to teleport at least ten meters at a time, disappearing in a wisp of black smoke and reappearing. Unlike Flash Steps or Sonido, in which the user moves fast enough to seem to disappear, Rukia literally does. Its use is limited to once every few moments, however, otherwise she runs the risk of becoming stuck in a solid object.

Vast Spiritual Pressure: Upon taking this form, Rukia's spiritual pressure skyrockets to the point of rivaling the likes of Ichigo Kurosaki and Zaraki Kenpachi. Manifests as a black aura outlined in purple.

Black rift: Swinging the scythe can, at will, release blasts of black energy capable of contesting Tensa Zangetsu's Getsuga Tensho. This energy is stored within the scythe, allowing it to phase through physical objects at will, whilst still being able to slice through the flesh of enemies.

Expert Swordsmanship Specialist: Rukia knows the basic-levels of Zanjutsu, of which she seemed to have only mastered the rudimentary skills. By her own admission, she has less talent in swordsmanship than Kidō. However after much training by her former mentor, Kaien Shiba, her skill drastically improved. She has shown herself to be capable enough to hold her own in a battle, most notably defending herself from attacks from the 9th Espada, while he was using the expert swordsmanship skill of Kaien Shiba.

Kidō Expert: Rukia's greatest strength is her knowledge of Kidō, amongst her known skills are those for binding, healing, purifying, and destruction. However, as she said herself, while her Kidō skill at the Shinigami Academy were the highest of her class, the sheer power of them were just average when she joined the 13th division. Through continuous training, she has greatly developed this skill. She has shown she is able to use several high-level Kidō in rapid succession without incantations and still have considerable control and power. She has also shown great skill for using various spells in unique combinations, even using multiple spells simultaneously. Rukia has shown that she is capable of using a level 61 Bakudō spell and a level 63 Hadō spell consecutively, though she needs to chant the incantations for both to perform them.

Enhanced Durability: As a Shinigami, Rukia has a great amount of durability. She was able to withstand being impaled by Aaroniero's Nejibana, in conjunction with his Glotonería, and finish him off before losing consciousness.

Enhanced Strength: Despite her size, she is actually powerful enough to defeat a superior opponent. Even without the aid of her Zanpakutō, she was still a considerable opponent. Her strength was displayed in the Bount arc and beyond (i.e., when Ritz was controlling her, she picked up Orihime with her own two hands, able to throw her in the air, despite her size).

Hakuda Combatant: She was also seen in a Gigai fighting enemies with her physical strength (kicking, punching, etc.). She is also capable of having hand-to-hand combat while in her Shinigami state, with augmented strength. During the Bount invasion, she showed herself capable of countering the swift and accurate attacks of Yoshi.

Keen Intellect: Repeatedly in missions, Rukia has shown herself to be very intelligent, as seen from her ability to compensate against stronger opponents with combination attacks. During her forced stay in the living world after losing her powers, Rukia proved herself very resourceful in assisting Ichigo with his new Shinigami duties. Rukia is also very knowledgeable, as shown from her high marks in the academy and her knowledge of the Soul Society's history.

High Spiritual Power: Rukia's spiritual energy is personified by the element of ice. Much like Captain Tōshirō Hitsugaya's, but to a lesser degree. When Rukia is focused or under stress, her great spiritual energy is manifested as ice particles flowing and falling in the air. She has at times shown a measure of control of her spiritual energy affecting the surrounding area with cold and even freezing the things she touches. Rukia exerts her Spiritual Energy on her Kidō most of the times. She may also use her energy on other occasions. Nonetheless, she is capable of exerting large amounts of Spiritual Pressure. Although Rukia is an unseated officer in the 13th Division, her skills and power is equal to those of a seated officer.

Shunpo Expert: Renji says that Rukia is also helpful and effective because of her high speed. In the anime, during her battle against the Adjuchas of the Menos Forest, she skillfully dodged multiple attacks from several enemies.

Additional Info:

I invented a Bankai; fear me.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-18-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

XD.

This looks good, but you won't be able to use Rukia until the character limit is extended.

I guess I should go ahead and let everyone else know that you can submit SUs for third characters, but they won't be able to come into play until I announce the extension of the character limit. For one it keeps us from getting too overwhelmed with characters at the start, and it also allows for more stuff to happen once the RP has been running.

Although, counting Ichi from Shen, Soyana from me, Byakuya from someone else, and Enkaku's other characters, that's 23 characters split between 12 people. So much for keeping the character limit down at the start!

Anyways, even though Rukia is technically accepted, she and all other 3rd characters will go under the Pending section until the limit is increased.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-14-2010, 05:43 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

I'll be reserving Ill try to start on my SU tonight

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P