Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Individual RP: Eraizaa-kun

I sat upon Uorkei, my bull Salamence, as he lazily circled around the Woods. Below us was a wide expanse of green, the canopy of the large, heavily wooded area that stretched for several miles in all directions. Random birds flew in small flocks from here to there, and various Flying Pokemon went about their business up here as well.

I reclined on Uorkei's back, not at all concerned about falling off. The Dragon's flying was so smooth I wasn't jostled at all, and I wasn't worried about rolling off his wide back. I laid there and stared at the clear blue sky, enjoying the warmth of late-morning sunshine on my face and the feel of a cool breeze blowing over me. My eyes drifted closed as I relaxed, thorough enjoying my respite from the day's work.

I was about to doze off when my radio squawked at me. I sighed and sat up, opening my eyes as I pulled the bulky, square black object from my pants hem. I depressed a button, walkie-talkie style, and spoke.

"Sara here."

"Sorry to bother you on your break, ma'am, but there's a Trainer here named Felix Haru who wants to go through the Woods. Since you're there already I figured I might have Shemo teleport him there to join you."

"That's fine," I replied, smiling a little. The young receptionist, whose name was Brad, sounded rather worried about interrupting me. "Tell Shemo, the Natu, to bring the Trainer to the northern side of the Woods and I'll meet him there."

"Yes ma'am," Brad answered, and my radio gave a tinny squeal to signal that he'd closed the line. I clipped the radio back on my pants and tightened my legs around Uorkei's sides. He had heard the conversation and now angled towards the northern edge of the Woods, slowly losing altitude as he flew. We were about three-fourths of the way there when a dull CRACK reached my ears, so faint I could barely hear it. The blast of bright light that accompanied teleportation was lost in the bright sunlight. I leaned to one side and raised a hand to shade my eyes, peering downwards as Uorkei started to fall faster earthward. After a moment I spotted the Trainer, and within a minute Urokei landed with a loud, heavy thud about five feet from the young man. I patted the Dragon's neck and slid from his back, leaning against one of his thick forelegs and greeting the Trainer with a nod and a smile.

"Hey there, Felix, my name is Ranger Sara, and as you can probably tell, I'll be taking you through the Woods today." I held out a hand in an offer of a handshake, wondering if the young man would approach to take my hand or not. A lot of people weren't too crazy about getting close to a full-grown bull Salamence, even if he clearly was a Trainer's Pokemon. I couldn't say I blamed them.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Felix Haru

Area Effects
-15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Female Delcatty (TM Protect ; BM Sucker Punch) <Cute Charm Ability>
100%

-Calm Female Dragonite (TM Rain Dance ; TM Substitute ; HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; HM Whirlpool) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Naive Female Butterfree (TM Psychic ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; TM SolarBeam ; TM Nightmare) <Compoundeyes Ability>
100%

-Careful Male Gallade (TMs Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam ; BMs Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, MTs Ice Punch and Thunderpunch) <Steadfast Ability>
100%

-Sassy Male Abomasnow (TM Grass Knot ; TM Hail ; TM Earthquake) <Snow Warning Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 5, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
n/a

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 04-20-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Eraizaa-kun

Felix was simply happy to be there near the Woods. He was staring at the scenery, trying to see if he could spot the top of the trees while daydreaming about the possible Pokemon he was about to encounter. Next to him was Nancy, his trusty Delcatty. He never seemed to travel without her anywhere. She was doing exactly what her trainer was, looking at the top of the trees when suddenly they noticed a Salamence arrive.

With the Salamence, they saw Ranger Sara and listened to her. Felix walked towards her after she introduced herself and accepted her handshake with a smile while Nancy walked up to Uorkei and raised her front right paw to say hi.

"Nyah!" said Nancy as she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Sarah. I can't wait to see what Pokemon await us in there," said Felix as he shook her hand then turned towards the Woods.

Felix walked towards the woods and stopped right next to the first tree he found with his Delcatty walking right next to him. He looked inside his back pack, took out a poison repellant and placed it around his neck.

They both looked back at the same time as Felix said, "Shall we?"

OOC: Yeah, Felix and Nancy will tend to mirror each other. They both have the same nature. : P
Old 11-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I smiled at the two of them, and Urokei gave a deep rumble in his chest when Felix's Delcatty greeted him. After the introductions were made, I recalled the bull Salamence as Felix hung a Repellent, one designed for Poison Types, around his neck. He and his Pokemon then looked at me and Felix asked, "Shall we?"

"Let's get it started," I said in response, moving forward and taking the lead. We walked beneath the few trees that were growing out here, soon coming into the Woods proper. The leaves and branches of the hundreds of trees closed over us, and only muted, green0tinged light managed to pierce through to where we were. Low-growing scrubs and bushes grew everywhere, and leafy clumps of ferns or some other similar plant popped up in large groups here and there. Dead and fallen trees provided homes for different kinds of moss and fungi, as well as plump larva of ants and other insects. The ground was covered in a thick carpet of leaf matter and other such deceased plant life. Flowers of dozens of varieties sprouted from the nutrient-rich soil, and thick vines looped around lower branches.

A few minutes in I heard the cracking of something moving over dead twigs. I paused and turned to face the direction it came from. I couldn't see very far, thanks to the close-growing trees and the other kinds of plants between them, but I did see a bit of movement. There was no breeze, so it wasn't like I was seeing leaves or something moving because of the wind.

Then I spotted a flash of pink, and something long and slimy came slithering from between the trees. It waved around about four feet off the ground, dripping a clear fluid from its pale pink length. After a moment or two, the flowers and other growths started rustling, and the long pink thing was followed by a round pink thing.

"Oh, a Lickitung," I said, not realizing until I let out the sigh that I'd been holding my breath anxiously. The long slimy thing was its tongue. The pink Pokemon stepped forward a few paces, still wagging its tongue through the air as it studied us with small black eyes. The tip of its thick tail flicked every few seconds, and its arms were crossed over its chubby belly. "I think it's curious about us. They don't see people too often, since this area isn't the most popular."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
100%

-Calm Female Dragonite (TM Rain Dance ; TM Substitute ; HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; HM Whirlpool) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Naive Female Butterfree (TM Psychic ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; TM SolarBeam ; TM Nightmare) <Compoundeyes Ability>
100%

-Careful Male Gallade (TMs Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam ; BMs Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, MTs Ice Punch and Thunderpunch) <Steadfast Ability>
100%

-Sassy Male Abomasnow (TM Grass Knot ; TM Hail ; TM Earthquake) <Snow Warning Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 5, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Lickitung {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-20-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Felix's face almost glowed as he was really happy to find a Lickitung so fast. He looked down at Nancy and said, "Alright girl, this one is yours!"

"Nyah!" answered Nancy as she was honored to be the first one to battle.

"You know which move to use first. Do your best!" cheered Felix.

Nancy nodded and sprung forward towards the Lickitung when suddenly she screamed as if she had just been stabbed. She fell to the ground and began to tremble for a moment just before laying down motionless in the spot.

"Nancy!" shouted Felix apparently in worry, but he remained still as if the shock of the moment had paralized him.

Although it all looked awful, as the Delcatty awaited for the Lickitung to drop its guard before jumping up and striking, Felix was actually thinking, "That's it girl! You are getting better at this. It's a good thing you remembered to always start with a Fake Out."

OOC: Dramatic, no? Never underestimate the power of acting. : P

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 11-16-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Sorry for the wait ^^'...

=====

IC: Being trained in knowning what a person, or Pokemon for that matter, was thinking, feeling, and planning, I could instantly tell that there was really nothing wrong with Nancy. Not only because I didn't pick up any actual distress in her screech, but also because Felix, though an admirable actor, didn't put true worry in his voice or body language. Therefore, I knew this little stunt to be what it really was, a Fake Out attack. Lickiting, however, wasn't trained in this sort of thing, and the round Pokemon flinched back in surprise when Nancy started shrieking. When she collapsed to the ground, Lickitung watched her for a long moment, tail flicking nervously, but Pokemon have their own ways of picking up on things.

After a few seconds, Lickitung sniffed the air in a sort of cautious manner. About ten seconds passed, and the Pokemon whiffed at the air again. This time its eyes narrowed and it gave Nancy a hard stare, as if irritated with her. Apparently, the Licking Pokemon had scented the air and hadn't picked up on any signs of distress. I'd learned that most animals, Pokemon included, could smell fear and pain, and Lickitung clearly hadn't smelled either of these. The lack of obvious stress signals must have told it that Nancy wasn't really hurt, that she was just putting on a show.

Annoyed, Lickitung took two heavy steps forward, opening its mouth wide and sucking in a huge breath. When it could inhale no more, it clasped its paws over its stomach and heaved. It didn't vomit, though; instead, a skull-splitting, deafening scream roiled up the Pokemon's throat and out of its gaping jaws. The Screech was so powerful I could literally see the sound waves warping the air directly in front of Lickitung's mouth. I winced and clapped my hands over my ears, knowing poor Nancy would fare all the worse because of her delicate hearing. Apparently, Lickituing was giving her something to actually cry out over.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Jolly Female Delcatty: 100%
-? ? Lickiting: 96% <Screech> [Oblivious Ability]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Lickitung {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

=====

OOC: Tung's gender?

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Male, I guess

Felix smiled at the scene as he always enjoyed a good battle. "Alright Nancy, hide and seek time!" said Felix.

At that moment, Nancy rolled sidewaves, really happy about the idea of a game. She tried to jump right behind one of the many close trees, hoping that the hard wood could break the sound waves. Felix covered his ears as he waited for Lickitung to end his attack. He began looking around to make sure that Nancy had made it to a safer spot and was now sneaking around.

"Okay girl, jump in and use Copycat then follow it with your spinning Wake-up Slap!" commanded Felix while still covering his ears.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:53 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

"Yo Sokka!" The young Ranger snapped his head over at the reception from the mini-fridge they kept behind the desk.

"Brad, I was totally gonna pay you back for the ribs," Sokka started quickly in an attempt to cover up his stealing of Brad's ribs.

"Okay, dude, first of all stay away from my ribs." Brad glared at him. "Second of all, I was going to tell you we've got a Trainer down in the Woods who needs a Ranger. Sara's with him but she technically has the day off, so you mind going and relieving her?"

"Oh... right. Sure, I guess." Sokka slammed the fridge door closed and made for the door.

"And stay the hell away from my ribs!"

----------

Shemo the faithful Natu teleported Sokka to the location of Sara's radio easily, and he thanked the little bird. It only took a minute to find them. All Sokka had to do was follow the loud shrieking Screech attack and there they were, battling a Lickitung. A Delcatty, likely belonging to Felix, was hiding behind a tree, attempting to block out the sound of the attack. Though it didn't seem to be working completely, the thick wood did appear to be dampening the sound and lessening the damage to her ears. The attack ended as Sokka approached Sara and placed a hand on her shoulder, signaling that he was there to relieve her without disturbing Felix's concentration. The older Ranger smiled and nodded, then released her Salamence and flew off.

Meanwhile, Delcatty was making her move. From her new hiding spot in a bush her eyes flashed, then went slightly blank as she called on a move that was not her own. Her mouth opened and she let loose a bloodcurdling shriek of her own. Lickitung's stumpy hands flew to its head only to find no ears to block, and he stumbled backwards slightly. With his guard now down and a ringing in his ears keeping it from going back up, Delcatty jumped forward and spun in mid-air, her tail striking the lizard hard across the face. Lickitung fell onto his back from this, somewhat overtaken by the assaults, but scrambled back up quickly. It cast a glare at the Delcatty and charged. The cat took a few startled steps backwards but that didn't stop Lickitung from jumping up in mid-run and bringing a foot up. When he came down he Stomped down hard on Delcatty's back, forcing her to the ground, and then rolled off. Delcatty shakily stood, and glanced to Felix for direction, shaken and bruised but otherwise fine.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Jolly Female Delcatty: 69%
-? ? Lickiting: 50% [Oblivious Ability]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
69.18%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Lickitung {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a
Old 12-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Felix took a big sigh of relief when he saw that Nancy had managed to perform her moves. Felix also noticed how angry Lickitung looked as it stomped on Nancy and that gave him an idea.

Nancy seemed mostly okay, so right then when she looked back at Felix, he smiled gently and said, "There's too much stress in the air right now. Use Heal Bell."

Nancy smiled back as she thought that was just what Lickitung needed. The bells around her neck began to glow and shake slightly giving out a beautiful gentle melody. Not only was the song able to heal Nancy the tiniest bit, but the sound was soothing to all who heard it. As she played that song, she smiled at Lickitung in a serene way since, unlike her Fake Out earlier, the intentions of the Heal Bell were genuine.

"Remember girl, shift into Sing attack as soon as Lickitung drops its guard," added Felix with a pleased look in his face.

Nancy nodded while playing that melody as she acknowledged the command, happy to know that after she soothed her opponent's spirit she would get to sing a lullaby to him. Strangely throughout all of this, neither Felix nor Nancy had noticed that the Ranger had been swapped.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Delcatty closed her eyes and began to sway from side to side, the small puffballs on her collar swinging slightly as she did. A calming chime sound filled the air, and small waves of energy began shedding off of her, repairing all of the visible bruising from her stomping. Unfortunately due to an oversight in Felix's distance calculations it healed Lickitung slightly as well, not by much as it was a good distance but the waves still managed to touch him.

The sound not only seemed to heal him, but relax him as well. The intense stare he had been shooting at the Delcatty slowly faded, and he began to curl himself up, using Defense Curl rather than attacking. In short, he mellowed out man.

Her chiming now finished, Delcatty moved in with her follow-up move, Sing. Her mouth opened and from it came another soothing sound, a feline lullaby which spread out across the clearing. Sokka yawned momentarily, but quickly reached into a pouch on his belt and pulled out two cotton balls, which he promptly stuffed in his ears. Delcatty's lullaby finished, but as Lickitung, who now looked like nothing more than a large pink ball, remained in its Curled state it was unclear whether he was awake or not.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Jolly Female Delcatty: 79% <Defense-1>
-? Male Lickitung: 55% [Oblivious Ability] <Defense-1, Possibly Asleep>

Battle Notes: I had Heal Bell restore 10% to Catty and 5% to Tung.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
74.18%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Lickitung {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a
Old 12-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Felix yawned a bit after hearing Nancy's song, but he was mostly used to it by now. Seeing as Lickitung had curled up, he looked at Nancy and whispered, "Great job Nancy. Now we need to make sure we can capture it."

Nancy looked back as she didn't seem too happy about attacking.

"Don't worry girl, it'll be okay. We'll have a new friend to bring home after all," added Felix, trying to cheer up his Delcatty as he took out a Superball.

Nancy smiled and looked forward at her target, ready to receive a comand.

"Alright, straight forward Double Slap," comanded Felix.

At that moment, Nancy sprung forward and ran towards the Lickitung. As she did, she stomped her front right paw at the ground making her body turn to slap Lickitung around with her tail.

Felix waited for Nancy to be about to strike and at that moment, he held his Superball tightly and tossed it at Lickitung, hopefully giving Nancy enough time to land a few decent hits.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Delcatty leapt forward ahead of her master's Super Ball, spinning around to strike the defending Lickitung with her tail, hard. She managed to twirl and hit one more time before the ball struck the pink sphere of Lickitung and popped open. She jumped back, watching the ball as it absorbed the tongue lizard in a flash of light. The ball shook once, twice, and then...

It popped back open, the spherical Lickitung flying back out in mid-spin. Free from his prison, Lickitung spun through the air and landed hard on the ground, continuing its rotation in a Rollout maneuver. It blasted back and forth across the ground, somewhat out of control as it had lost its bearings in the windowless containment of the Pokeball.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Jolly Female Delcatty: 79% (Defense-1)
-? Male Lickitung: 36.97% [Oblivious Ability] (Defense-1) <DC Rollout Level 1>

Area Notes: One Super Ball lying on the ground where Lickitung had broken out.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
74.18%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 4, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Lickitung {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 12-04-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Nancy was staring at the Superball, waiting to see if her work had paid off. She seemed excited, but as the Superball opened, she took a step back in surprise as the Lickitung popped out of the ball performing a Rollout attack. Felix didn't seem much happy about it either, but he kept focusing on the battle.

"Don't worry about it, Nancy. I need you to keep an eye on Lickitung at all time and guard that Superball," said Felix with a grin on his face. He clearly had a plan.

Nancy simply nodded and stood right between Lickitung and the ball, although she didn't seem so sure about Felix's plan.

"Just wait a bit for Lickitung to come your way. Then use Sucker Punch at the last second to stop it from spinning," Felix continued.

Nancy smiled a bit now that she was in on the plan. She looked back at the Superball then back at Lickitung.

"That's right, once you hit Lickitung, jump back and Wake-up Slap that Superball right into him!" said Felix in a cheery voice as he punched forward into the air.

At that moment, Felix glanced back for a moment and noticed the new Ranger.

"Oh, Hi," he greeted without looking back as he was too into the battle.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Lickitung's rolling rampage continued, dust kicking up in his wake as he blasted this way and that, occasionally being redirected by trees in the manner of a pinball. Felix and Delcatty kept their cool though, and the trainer had Nancy guard the Super Ball until the opportunity presented itself to strike.

Finally, Lickitung's random attack, which by now had enough built up momentum to crumple up a train-in motion-pointed itself at the feline Pokemon. She poised herself. A miscalculation would get her run over like a cat hit by a car-not a wholly inappropriate comparison. When the lizard was almost completely on her, she shot an unexpected (largely because Lickitung couldn't see her) headbutt at the base of his ball-like form. Rather than roll straight over Nancy, the force at the bottom of his roll and the high spin preventing traction sent him rolling straight up her head and into the air. It also threw the spin off balance, forcing Lickitung to unroll himself and enter freefall. Delcatty, meanwhile, spun around as she was so skilled at doing, knocking the Super Ball with her tail into the air. It spun and met Lickitung in mid-fall, absorbing him once more. Felix then finally noticed Sokka and acknowledged his presence.

"Hey," the young Ranger responded. "I'm Ranger Sokka. Sara was technically on break so she was basically just filling in until I could get here." They both then turned their attention to the ball, which had just landed and was now shaking furiously as Lickitung struggled to escape...

But to no avail! The ball clicked and a tone was heard, indicating a successful capture. Sokka walked over and picked it up, polishing a smudge from it being on the ground so long with his shirt.

"Congratulations. That's a pretty good find, and I'm guessing it was your first too, right?" He noted the time since Felix had come in as he handed the ball to him, and the fact that the Lickitung looked like it had taken a while to fight.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
74.18%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 4, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Lickitung {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Serious Male Lickitung
Old 12-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

As the ball hit Lickitung and landed on the floor, both Nancy and Felix were staring at it, waiting, and when it finally stop moving, Felix couldn't help but give out a cheer, "Yeah! You did girl!"

Nancy was ecstatic. She started jumping up and around while circling the Superball. Even after Ranger Sokka picked it up, she kept jumping around the young Ranger.

Felix heard what Sokka asked, smiled and said as he accepted the ball, "Yes, this is my very first battle in the Park." He bended down to pet his Delcatty's head as she calmed down. "This is Nancy's first battle in the park too. As you can see, she like to celebrate."

Nancy seemed healthy enough, so she just remained at Felix's side outside her Pokeball. Felix looked forward and took a deep breath.

"Well, as exciting as that was, I would like to see what other Pokemon are in these Woods. Let's go!" said Felix as he began walking forward, deeper into the Woods with his trusty Delcatty right next to him.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"Well, as exciting as that was, I would like to see what other Pokemon are in these Woods. Let's go!" Felix said, starting to walk deeper into the Woods. Sokka followed close behind, making sure that he didn't get too far away. That would just be bad, and Sokka couldn't afford ano-

The thought was cut off, as was their path, by a large red and white object jumping in front of them. The Delibird landed on a fallen log and looked over its shoulder, staring at the humans for a moment.

"... Deli!" It suddenly cried, beckoning to Felix and Sokka with a Santa-red flipper. It then hopped down and ran away from the path, jumping over assorted obstacles at surprising speed for a flightless bird. Sokka quirked an eyebrow and looked to his Trainer.

"Well, I'm no expert but I think he wants us to follow him."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
74.18%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Lickitung {Encounter 1}
Christmas Delibird {Special Encounter}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Serious Male Lickitung