Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [DS] =REVIVED=

Lol DG, if you play an evil character you gotta go about it subtly! XD Nah, if Pani had come through and not acted so suspicious, Ronoh wouldn't have even gone to inspect. She only got nervous when he stayed in one spot :P. BUT if he comes back again, Ronoh will think he's cool and not bother him unless he gives her reason to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
XD I'd be careful, there's a pair of odd creatures in Las Noches--*pokes Blackmoon's SU* she was living there up until Niccholi the succubus bearly killed her. Speaking of...DoH, you want me to drag them in as NPCs again?

And Kaioo, you missed the first go-around, that was epicness.
You could totally bring them back. We need some insanity up in this joint XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
I did read it, though I couldn't figure out what Niccholi was xP And don't worry, I have plans... though they won't be moving anytime soon, I have to decide what to do first.

Also, we need moar evil character. Why doesn't somebody RP as Aizen? Then when anyone finds a Fell Stone he can appear and say "Just as planned" with a creept grin xD
XD That would be hilarious. I can just see him appearing from behind someone and poking them in the back with his Zanpaku-to, taking the Stone and merrily walking off lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
'cos Aizen is probably sitting on a shelf in Urahara's shop as that mystic rock which I can't remember how to spell the name of this instant. But I could go to the NPC booth and arrange something, if you like.

Which reminds me, I am available for NPC duties whenever needed.
I lol'ed when I read that, cuz I imagined Aizen sitting on a shelf looking all pissed while Urahara bothered him 24/7 XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
he was actually sentenced to some eternal prison thingy by a tribunal in Soul Society... Who knows, maybe *somebody* broke him out. I bet it was that Prevalier of Chaos thing...

Also Hogyoku (the jewel that aizen used) = Divine Fell Stone? That'd make some sense, to me.
Durr hurr, Shintoko would definitely do something like that. Chaos IS his nature, after all, and what would be more chaotic than Aizen loose among the Soul Reapers again?

I'm not sure if the Divine Stone would = the Hogyoku tbh. For one it's too big and for another the two have completely different powers lol. But maybe the Hogyoku could be HIDING the Divine Stone...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Niccholi and Clarisse(An Incubus and Succubus respectively) are evil, just need DoH to aprove them as NPCs because she hasn't lifted the char limit yet and I'm to lazy to SU for them.
NPCs don't count towards the character limit :P. So you can take them if you want.

Also, I might increase the character limit sometime this week or maybe beginning of next, for everyone with extra characters in the wings.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

You should increase the limit now and make everybody happy *SHOT IN THE HEAD*

Anyone who needs an NPC, just come and bother Captain Many-Personality-Syndrome (That's me) and I'll try to fill in :P This counts for major bad guys and the like as well, as I get much enjoyment from tormenting people.

Of course, I can do other characters, too. I'd love to do Zangetsu, personally XD
Old 10-18-2010, 09:30 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Hey, if we're allowed to do NPC, i'm totally calling dibs on the creatures guarding the Fell Stones.

Also, jess, it could be interesting. That'd tie in interestingly in my fun plans.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Well, all the Stones aren't guarded by something or one. Some are simply in an area nearly hard or impossible for someone to reach.

Unless you REALLY try to get them XD.

At any rate, I think it's best to let someone trying to get a Stone work it out on their own, unless it seems they're going to get it too easily. Then I'll step in and throw a curve ball at them.

However, I'm bringing this girl in because it'll help the story along :3. In the end it's still up to Neo to decide what happens. That's usually the way it goes for "item hunts" in RPs. Unless you need to spice up the RP or the person doing the searching is getting their way too easily, you usually let them do what they will.

Not to say certain Stones can't be guarded by things that could be NPCed, though.

Also I have an idea where the Darkness Stone is going to be ^^. Perhaps I should have Zohara go after than one...

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-19-2010, 02:22 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Hmm, them it seems Niccholi and his psychopath twin will be making a return... Now that I think about it, didn't Clarisse get some body part blown off by Ulquiorra last round???

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-19-2010, 02:54 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Haha, I don't remember to be honest. Also, Ronoh has her shield up, so Blackmoon wouldn't be able to see her, only sense her.

Also, Shen and I discussed an idea for the Divine Stone and we're going to implement it. His character is going to be holding on to it, not realizing he has it. It'll be much epicness when we finally reveal it in the RP, trust me.

DG, that means you'll need to have another Stone to play with. I can think of a few that could be hidden in the Hogyoku :P.

Also, lol @ pretty much no one liking Zohara so far. It's okay, though. He likes a challenge :3.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-19-2010, 03:00 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Fixed. Hopefully that's better. BTW, I just gotta finish Aotori's history and he'll be done.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-19-2010, 03:53 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Yay!

Also I spruced up Soyana's SU. I changed and added stuff for her Oogama Akai, so go read it! Now includes pictures! ^^

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-19-2010, 05:22 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Well, all the Stones aren't guarded by something or one. Some are simply in an area nearly hard or impossible for someone to reach.

Unless you REALLY try to get them XD.

At any rate, I think it's best to let someone trying to get a Stone work it out on their own, unless it seems they're going to get it too easily. Then I'll step in and throw a curve ball at them.

However, I'm bringing this girl in because it'll help the story along :3. In the end it's still up to Neo to decide what happens. That's usually the way it goes for "item hunts" in RPs. Unless you need to spice up the RP or the person doing the searching is getting their way too easily, you usually let them do what they will.

Not to say certain Stones can't be guarded by things that could be NPCed, though.

Also I have an idea where the Darkness Stone is going to be ^^. Perhaps I should have Zohara go after than one...
aww no fair! I wanted that stone xP

Oh well, guess I'll do without. Btw, the hogyoku thing was just an idea, not like I really meant to make it a stone :3 I just said it seemed to be close to the Divine Stone. I mean, all it did was

1) Empowering Aizen to more broken levels
2) Creating Arrancars (which could be seen as some twisted healing on Aizen's part)
3) Rejecting Aizen (or maybe he decided to lose, it's fuzzy this stuff xP) which would mean the stone is sentient.

anywho, i'll have to work towards the stone I want next... I'll try to finish the SU then go wake Pani up (who, if anybody noticed, is currrently fainted in Hueco Mundo :3)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Tee-hee, I was thinking there could be a Stone IN the Hogyoku.

Lol @ rejecting Aizen.

And yeah, poor Pani. Ronoh overfed him lol. Geez, if Pani turns out to be evil (like Zohara evil XD), poor Ronoh won't know what to do. It's bad enough I'm probably gonna have him do something mean to her (after they've gotten to know one another later in the RP anyways), but on top of that, the Vasto Lorde she vouched for isn't the nice guy she thought she was?

Hee, I <3 when bad stuff happens to my good characters :3.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-22-2010, 04:58 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Am I the only one who finds it funny that there's absolutely no one on the Seeker's side.

I mean, really. They're supposedly good guys too, only on a different side. And yet everybody is all "omg we must stop the fell stones!!11!1" and joins the Holder. Or they just don't care/want them for themselves.

Also, I'll have to explain what KIRCHEE is. I have a nice idea that might just work, if I can put it into words (and ask Jess if it'd be ok by her)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

The Seekers are bad guys, DG XD. They're greedy bastards who want the Fell Stones for evil uses. But I do find it funny no one is on their side XD.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

If you want to get technical, none of my characters are allied with anyone~

And I dunno, most of the Holders seem like bastards to me, too.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

They're just too absorbed in preventing one catastrophe that they aren't bothering with one that seems to be more minor lol.

Or are you going by how Enigma seems?

You also have to realize that the Routaikakamigami are basically Gods. They see things on a bigger scale and in a different way than humans and other races. Sometimes the way they view the world is vastly different from how others do, and it conflicts with things they may say or do.

On top of that, the majority of the Holders aren't even Routai, they're humans, Soul Reapers, and other such beings.

Also, I suppose I'll officially up the character limit. Go wild, guys :3.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Going on what I've seen of them so far. And on the logic that the broken balance between the worlds would crush every living thing, Routaikakami and otherwise.

And yay! :D Is it up to three, or is it more? Out of curiosity.