Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:15 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Legends unleashed: Team Hurricane

People all over have been trying to find a way to translate Pokémon speak for centuries. They never said they wanted to turn Pokémon into humans.

Many years ago, Cyrus was found dead in his small house in the woods. When one grunt of Team Magma heard, he was fully enraged. He destroyed many things in his HQ before moving to Sinnoh to take Cyrus’ place. He knew not many people would join unless it was for a better meaning. He stated that Pokémon were not all to him, but friends and family were much closer. Of course, he then stated that he was looking forward to world domination.

Within a couple years, many people joined him. With this, many people tried to stop them. Sadly, most failed, but they always got up again. They wondered if they could somehow destroy the legends, and started to plan this…

“Sir, we must get all of the legends in one room. Making sure they are without anyone, we will drain their powers, sir!” One grunt said. Sadly, this wasn’t what was on Leono’s mind.

“No, no no! YOU IDIOT! We can’t do that! We would have to dart them, and turn them into our slaves. If they even try to escape, they will be shocked with their mortal weakness. Zapdos and Raikou with rocks, and so on. “ The man finished, trying not to let his confusion slip through is stern, straight look.

Sadly, the legends heard this. They spoke to themselves with each other’s Empathy Link that Arceus had made to each of them, and they figured out a plan.

Within a week, the legends had gotten the things they needed. Zapdos needed the Zap Plate, and so on. When the legends held the plates, they transformed into humans. All of them but Latias, Mew, and Arceus needed these things.

The legends told themselves to not spread out, but to still blend in. They would need to hide the personality of the inner legend to everyone.
THAT IS WHERE YOU COME IN!

There are two sides. One of good, one of evil. What side are YOU on?

Good side (Legends and some humans);
You must find out how to stop Team Hurricane from capturing and destroying the real legends. Try not to be captured by them by not using many attacks, because they have paranormal trackers (For humans using attacks)

Bad side (Team Hurricane);
You must find all of the legends before they find out your plans. Try not to blend in lie them, rather blend in with the rest of the people. You must still have one thing like them.

Other info:
Dress codes;
Team Hurricane’s dress code is simply the mark of a hurricane on dark clothing. Girls get dresses and skirts while males get the normal covering.
Legends need to look slightly like their legend, but not like a Pokemorph. For instance, a yellow dress/outfit for Zapdos with spike tears in it.

Rules:
1.) No god modding. This always ruins Roleplays, trust me. No one can dodge everything, or never get hurt.
2.) No flaming. If you want to insult this, or insult anything, even a character, don’t do it. Either that or PM me.
3.) No bunnying without permission. If you play another person’s character (Julie walked around and killed Danika) when neither character(s) are yours, you will be BANNED unless you have permission.
4.) No blood baths. A few cuts, broken limbs and all that is OK, but nothing much worse.
5.) No cursing. I admit, you can say crap or damn, but nothing much worse, and not too often.
6.) In romance, it can go up to small kisses. Anything else you can take to Pm’s.
7.) No Mary sues or power playing.
8.) Have fun!
9.) No legends other than the ones you can sign up for, so no legends in your Pokémon party.
10.) Only two legends per person at this point.
11.) To show that you have read the rules, post Cheesecake in Other.

Sign-ups;
LEGEND
Name: (Used to cover the fact that you are a legend. First and last.)
Appearance: (1 paragraph with and without a picture.)
Personality: (How does this person/legend act towards others? Minimum one paragraph.)
History: (Depends on what legend you are. )
Legend: (What legend are you?)
Attacks: (What attacks do you have? Max of four.)
Other: (Anything else?)

Humans
Name: (First and last.)
Personality: (How does this person/legend act towards others? Minimum one paragraph.)
History: (Minimum two paragraphs.)
Side: (Legends or Team Hurricane or Good/evil)
Pokémon: (What Pokémon do they have? What are the Pokémon’s attacks?)

TEAM HURRICANE
Name: (First and last.)
History: (Minimum two paragraphs.)
Pokémon: (What Pokémon do they have? What are the Pokémon’s attacks?)

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-13-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:16 PM
MoonKit Offline

Default Avalible legends.

If a name is striked out, it is unavalible.

Zapdos-Articuno-Moltres
Mew-Mewtwo
~~~
Raikou-Entei-Suicune
Lugia Tokyokit -Ho-Oh
Celebi
~~~
Regirock-Registeel-Regice
Latias-Latios Doddleflop
Rayquaza-Grundon-Kyogre
Jirachi
Deoxys RivalSilver
~~~
Mesprit-Azelf-Uxie
Dialga-Palkia-Giratina
Darkrai-Cresselia
Manaphy-Pheoni
Heatran
Shaymin
Regigigus
Arceus The magician
~~~
Victini
Cobalon-Terrakion-Virizion-Keldeo
Zekrom-Reshiram-Kyurem
Voltolos-Tornelos-Landlos
Meloetta
Genesect

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-31-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:17 PM
MoonKit Offline

Default My sign ups

LEGEND
Name: Nalia Dangers
Appearance:
Human form: Nalia has farter pailer skin than many other humans do. She has black hair with few black streaks and blue hear clips on either side. She has wings like Lugia's, but only legends can see them. She has a black MP3 player in her hand or pocket, or even on her belt, at all times. Connected to those, she wears pink headphones in the shape of Emo style bunnys. She wears black shoes over her pink socks. Her main short-sleved shirt is under a sleaveless, white top. She has a blue skirt, which is said to be a 'Forbiden skirt'. Standing about 5.10, she is slightly tall, while still slightly short. Otherwise she looks like this.
Legend form: Nalia isn't like the normal Lugia people think she is. I must admit, she is that white Dragon Pokemon, but instead of blue, her belly is a darkish purple color that looks like blue. Around her big, grey eyes, she has a magenta color. Otherwise it is purple. She also doesn't look as scary as a normal Lugia, she has a smile on her face at almost all times, and she is smaller than her counterpart, Ho-Oh. Her tail has a Spade at the end rather than spikes, and that is actually much lighter than anything on her body. The spikes on her back are littler, but an still hurt you if that is her greatest hope.
Personality: Nalia's human form is quite odd for a girl her age. She hates life as much as any Emo girl, and wishes she could just regain her legend form. While doing this, she is actually quite nice and plesant to be around if you are not an enemy of hers. Her enemys areusually taken out durring the battles the two of them would have. She is strong, and is a good fighter. She is fit, and some mortals are scared of her, at least she thinks. She gets mad at times, and will unleash all of her power. She would smack you silly, she would do anything. Once she is mad enough, she unleashes either her In between form or her real Lugia form.

As her in between, she is more of an emo loaner. She doesn't come out to talk much, and she is getting to like life. She is protective of her friends, yet she can be evil to anyone. If someone betrays her, she would do anything to try and kill them. If they were her friend, she wouldn't care. Although the one thing she wouldn't hurt is a legend. She looks for Team Hurricane day by day so she can kill them for trying to destroy Pokemon.
History: Nalia rushed to the Brass tower, after a long day of playing with Ho-Oh, she was tired enough to sleep as long as a Jirachi.
Weeks later, she heard sounds of crackiling and poping. No one was heard, but she woke up anyway. When she saw what it was, she screamed, flying out the closest window, right before the Brass tower floor collapsed. She flew in to tell Ho-Oh, and she stayed at the Bell tower while Ho-Oh went to revive the legendary dogs. A few minutes later, she was gone, out to the deepest seas, the Seafoam Islands. She knew she was for nothing but evil, so she made a small cave in which she would spend her time.

The only time she woke up was when Team Hurricane arived. She was found by a Garyados who had seemed to be lost. "What is it this time, Nia?" I asked, turning from the coral reeds. The Garyados just murmured a couple hollow growls and grunts, and I backed up. "WHAT!? At a time like this, I thought people would start getting smart." I rushed out of my home, followed by a couple of bubbles from being in the sea for so long. I flew over to the Bell tower's peak, and saw that Ho-Oh was being told what had happened by a Ferow.
"Lugia, I see you are back. Where shall we meet the other legends in the time?" Ho-Oh had asked.
"We should probably head over to the Ruins of Alpha."

Me and Ho-Oh flew over to the Ruins of Alpha to descus everything, and were turned into humans. Thus, changing Lugia's life for the time being.
Legend: Lugia
Attacks: Areoblast: Human form use: Sky Attack, Future sight, and Hydro Pump.
Other: WHERE ARE MY CHEESECAKE SLAVES!?

Go ahead and post.

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-24-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon
Default Re: Legends unleashed: Team Hurricane

This is my first role play. I hope i dont mess up.....

Name: Iustinus Palmer

Appearance: Has a long sleeve jacket that has groudons legendary symbol on the back of it with shoulder cuffs. For his torso, a black short sleeved t-shirt thats under the jacket. For his pants, he has a pair of cargo pants that has groudons legendary symbol on his legs, colored into the pants. He is a African American that is about 5 feet, 5 inches tall. if you cannot picture this here is the link. CLICK ME!!!

Personality: He is very quiet and isnt social. But he can be easy to get along with. On his free time he likes to sculpt things (hope i spelled that right). Iustinus can be very energetic at times. But other than that, he is on his own, doing his own thing. On the other hand, he is very obnoxious. For leisure, he likes to pull pranks on people and just be a pest to the civilians that live in his neighborhood.

History: Iustinus witnessed the battle between Groudon and Kyogure. He was on the side of Kyogure untill he realised, if the world is covered in water, humans would have nowhere to live. So he sided with Groudon untill Rayquaza came to stop the battle and bring peice to the land. He was born in the Hoien Region but was abandoned from his parents long ago. This will haunt him for the rest of his life. The one thing his parents forgot to do was to grab the baby. During the mass war, Iustinus's parents were tryng to escape from Sootopolis city but it was no way they could take the heavy load from every memory they had in there lives. So they left Iustinus there so he could live on. To tell the tale of how this world came to be. Today he vows to see his parents. Even if they were dead, he wanted to know that they remembered him.

Legend: Groudon

Attacks: Earthquake, Eruption, Rest, Bulk Up
Other: Cheesecake- that sounds good right now.

Last edited by Master Groudon; 10-14-2010 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Toyokit, this is the best i got.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Name: Myst (just say Mist) Alkae (Al-kay)
Age: Human appears to be 18-20, but is really just turning 100, young for a legend.
Appearance: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Q...me2222.jpg&t=1 She has long purple hair but it does not pass far past her feet. She pulls her hair down to cover the tattoo if she is trying to avoid Team Hurricane, because they locate her by her tattoo. Otherwise she wanders around with it visible. She has the chains concealed in a hidden pocket in her top (it folds in perfectly). Since people dress quite oddly, she fits in. She wears 3 1/4 length "leggings" and a black top.
Personality: Myst usually strikes as quiet but she is quite chatty. If she is spoken to she can blab on for a while. If someone is being mean, Myst will just yell at them while actually reaching from their arms. She will grab the wrists and rotate the arms for 360 degrees if she can, otherwise just a nice strong twist will be fine. Then she will knock the person to the floor. She is quite obsessed with bringing justice, and gets quite edgy if her friends are mean (unless it's to Team Hurricane or some evil people).
History: As Kerudio, she WAS actually captured and she was kept hostage for a few hours. It was a steel cell and immune to her powers, but Kerudio used her physical strength to knock down the door after multiple attempts. She flooded the hideout and escaped, managing to get back into hiding in time for learning of the plans. She changed into Myst and just wandered around the world, having a great time. She enjoyed being Myst and joined the International Police although her human identity was not written down. She was like a "secret agent", and being part of the International Police allowed her to investigate Team Hurricane further.
Legend: Kerudio (Kerudio may be known by another name. The Water/Fight legend with righteous heart.)
Attacks: Holy Sword, Hydro Pump, Close Combat, Cheer Up
Other: CHEESECAKE

Spoiler:
Old 10-14-2010, 12:55 AM
MoonKit Offline

Gf; Declined. History and Personality are way too short, and the appearance is slightly short.

Dm; I would need a link to a page with the stats on this Pokemon, either that or I would need the Japanese name or whatever name they would have on Bulbagarden/Serebii. Otherwise accepted. EDIT: Nevermind, Bulbagarden didn't have the legend on the right section, but I found it.

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-14-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

i edited my roleplay character. Its all i got left. hope it works....
Old 10-14-2010, 01:30 AM
MoonKit Offline

I'm sorry but even though it is better, the personality is still a tiny bit short, and the legends turned themselves into new humans, they didn't pick humans to sucseed them.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Master Groudon Offline

ok.... well then forget it..... i tried though.....
Old 10-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Groudon View Post
ok.... well then forget it..... i tried though.....
Well your history is a bit confusing as well. I was like "whut?" the whole way through.

Spoiler:
Old 10-15-2010, 02:16 AM
MoonKit Offline

To tell you the truth, I only read a bit of his and went 'wtf, I said in the plot that we were Pokemon turned into new hewmans'
Old 10-16-2010, 06:12 AM
Poke Power Offline
New Trainer

LEGEND
Name: Zac Richards
History: (Depends on what legend you are. )
Legend: Zekrom
Attacks: Cross Thunder, Lightning Strike, Zen Headbutt and Dragon Pulse
Other: Cheesecake

Reservere me please.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Hello? This alive anymore?

Spoiler:
Old 10-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Rival Silver Offline
Elite Trainer

It better be... Took me forever (about a hour) to try and fill this out in enough detail that I felt I'd be accepted.

LEGEND
Name: Keith Reins
Appearance: Human Form: Keith in his Human Form appears to have spikey orange hair and blue eyes Click. He normally wears a black jacket over a tight crimson red T-shirt. He has somewhat baggy deep dark blue jeans, but keeps it always fastend at the waist. He carrys around a Amulet with a rather large blood red ruby that radiated a seemingly living light.
Legend Form: There is rather few Deoxys and not all mutate to one specific color scheme. Keith's Deoxys form is generally crimson red red where some deoxys are orange and black everywhere else. When he forms hands they more resemble large claws. In his Attack and Speed form the black resembles more of a dark gray. His speed form elongated spike is perhaps a little less than half of the length of the average deoxys. The ruby gem that hangs on his amulet is the crystal that is the center of his body, his "core".
Personality: Keith, despite his human form often shows shift in personallity, such as one might say "Mood Swings". He is "Normally" a nice carefree guy just looking for a good time. He is VERY protective to the Ruby that hangs on his amulet as he always has to protect his "Core". He normally gets very "defensive" when someone trys to touch the amulet and goes full out "aggresive" if anyone attempted to take it. He trys to talk himself out of situations or just walks away, generally doesn't like to fight. When In a fight, block this, attack there, avoid this, attack here (Balance between attacking and defending). In his some-what, human Attack form he is normally filled with rage that is hard to calm and has great strength even if he doesn't look like it as a human, he doesn't think about what he does his only consern is to rid him of all threats. Where as it would be wise to block something in this form he often takes attacks to try and attack the opponent. In his Human Defense form he is very quite, very calm, thinks clearly. He doesn't attack often but more provides "Self Defense" where when attacked, makes that attack the opponent down fall. Human Speed form he doesn't think, he ACTS. He turns very agile and quiet while avoiding obsticales and attacks and trys to get the job done or overcome the obsticale in his path.

While a Legend: Rarely speaks, if ever. Normally the same as a Human but uses his true legends forms abiliys. While in defensive form he likes to not only block attacks with his bulky hard body but trys to protect all life includeing plant life. He tends to fly low as he likes to be near the ground where most life is located.
History: Keith's is very young for a legend, but nether the less still one. For as long as he could remember he lived on a cliff jutting out towards the sea. He enjoyed the land and its grassy life of the plain. Even though he favores the land over the sea he was first born in the sea. The first time he opened his new-made eye he was alone, in a deep dark blue sea. There was nothing around for as far as he could see. He glided through the sea for what seemed to be years.

One day, he stumbled along a coral reef, with so many colors he wanted to inspect it all. He first met that of a Angry Cloyster when he tryed going into its shell. The Cloyster awoke and without a word it shot Keith in the temple of his head with Signal Beam. Keith went through his first transformation to Attack Form where he struck Cloyster with a Psycho Boost, despite being born not to long ago his first attack was extremely strong. After a rage of destroying the coral reefs that sourrounded him and harming innocent Corsola. When he finally came to his senses. He weeped from all the damage he's done. He suddenly blacked out, not realizeing he was frozen.

Kyogre felt it was best that he left Deoxys in Rayquaza's hands. After a long arguement, Rayquaza finally agreed to watch over Deoxys. Rayquaza left Deoxys on the land. When Deoxys thawed he was on the cliff he lives at today, towards the sunset at the edge of the cliff was Rayquaza. He no longer remembers the loneliness of the sea. Throughout the next 13 years Rayquaza showed Deoxys the diffrence between right and wrong. He wasn't the most... "positive" gaurdian, but he was all Deoxys had. Deoxys has learned how to control his Speed and Defense form with Rayquaza's help but have made fairly slow progress on controlling Attack Form.

Then the day come, Rayquaza decended from the sky and spoke "DEOXY'S... WE MUST GO. FOLLOW ME" where Deoxys replied "Can this wait till later, I was gonna go play Hide and Seek with the Sentret!" Rayquaza roared "BOY! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SERIOUSNESS OF THIS SITUATION! YOU ARE A LEGENDARY. YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THESE FEEBLE GAMES! NOW, WE MUST GO! MAKE HASTE, YOUNG DEOXYS."

Deoxy's sighed. "Well then... What are we waiting for?" he asked as he transformed into speed form.
Legend: Deoxys
Attacks: Normal Form: Recover, Psychic, Protect, Psycho Boost.
Attack Form: Pursuit, Psycho Boost, Hyper Beam, Superpower.
Defense Form: Iron Defense, Zen Headbutt, Mirror Coat, Recover.
Speed Form: Agility, ExtremeSpeed, Pursuit, Zen Headbutt.
I hope this is acceptable having a diffrent moveset for each form.
Other: CHEESECAKE. Keith and Rayquaza don't get along well. Keith doesn't know Kyogre froze him.

<--- Credit to Doodlebop|Credit to Temporal Snake

Last edited by Rival Silver; 10-21-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:56 PM
MoonKit Offline

...do I have to read all of that?
Anyway, accepted. I see no flaws.

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-23-2010 at 05:00 PM.