Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

OOC: lol thats fine with me ^^

IC: As Bonnie was walking down the hallway, someone had knocked right into her. This has surprised Bonnie which caused her to release some sort of physic energy from her body, causing a small row of lockers to burst open. She quickly turned around to see who had ran into her.

"I-I'm sorry, I should've been watching where I was going. Are you okay?" The dark haired teenage boy asked. Bonnie just looked at him in shock as her heart began to race. At first she thought that it was Ichiru, but something about this boy was different, and it wasn't just his change of clothes.

"It's okay, I'm fine." Bonnie had said. A memory had came back to her. She remembered a set of twins who use to live in this town and went to the same school as Bonnie, but a few years ago one of the twins had disappeared and never came back. Bonnie understood now that this twin was Kiseki, and the other was Ichiru; but what she wasn't sure about though was that if Ichiru was a Vampire or not. She would have to talk to her grandmother after school and see what she thinks. This situation still made Bonnie frighten as she turned around and walked down the hallway, ignoring the lockers that had swung open. Right up ahead she saw Ashley putting away a sweatshirt and hurried to her.

"Hey Bonnie." Ashley said as she closed the locker.

"Hey..." Bonnie said. Ashley just looked at her and saw the fear in her eyes.

"Are you alright Bonnie? You seem scared or something."

"No I'm fine. You know, just tired and everything. We should really get to class." Bonnie said in a steady tone. Ashley wasn't convinced that her best friend was alright, but Ashley dropped it and nodded. The two of them walked up the stairs and back to their History class.

"Good to see you here Bonnie." Alaric said.

"Sorry for being late. I found Ashley though and showed her back to class." Alaric and Ashley chuckled as they took their seats. Bonnie sat next to Ashley on the right hand side as she took out her History text book. Alaric was a very laid back teacher and acted more like his students then their teacher. This maybe because he was the youngest teacher to work at the school, him being only twenty-four. The girls of the school thought that he was the most cutest teacher as well.

"Alright class, today you will be answering fifteen questions on a piece of paper. You will find the questions on the back of chapter thirteen. All the answers will be in that chapter as well. What ever you don't finish will be for homework. You can work in groups as well." Alaric hinted as he sat down and began to read a book. Ashley, Bonnie and Jeremy looked at each other and turned their desks together.

"I'll do the first five, Bonnie can do questions six to ten and Jeremy can do eleven to fifteen. Then we'll just copy each other. Does that sound good to you guys?" Ashley asked. The two of them nodded as they all began to work.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:50 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Kiseki jumped when a row of lockers burst open after he bumped into the girl, looking at her oddly. She quickly turned around, staring at him in what seemed to be shock for a few moments. He was about to ask her if something was wrong when she finally spoke.

"It's okay, I'm fine." After another moment's pause, she turned and walked away, heading toward a brunette standing near a locker up ahead. He looked down briefly before glancing back at the lockers that had burst open when he'd run into her. That couldn't have been a coincidence - lockers couldn't randomly fly open like that - especially a row of them all at the same time. But she certainly couldn't be...

Kiseki shook his head, adjusting his bag on his shoulder and heading toward his own locker, ironically near the row that had burst open. After putting away his uneeded things, he pulled out his Biology text book, closing the locker and heading off to class.

---
Ichiru finally walked out of the office, looking at the sheet of paper in his hand, on which his schedule was printed. Apparently his first class was History. He took note of the number for his locker and proceeded down the hallway until he reached the designated locker. A few others nearby were open, but right now it looked like Ichiru was the only one in the hall. Who would've left their locker open?

Realizing he'd be late if he didn't hurry, the dark haired teen quickly put away his things, taking out his History text book and closing the locker. Taking one last glance at the schedule, he then folded it up and put it into his pocket as he started down the hall.

When he arrived in class, the first people he spotted were none other than Bonnie, Ashley and Jeremy. Of course, just how his luck would have it. Now that Bonnie could possibly have an idea of what he was, it made this awkward somehow.

"Alright class, today you will be answering fifteen questions on a piece of paper. You will find the questions on the back of chapter thirteen. All the answers will be in that chapter as well. What ever you don't finish will be for homework. You can work in groups as well." A young male teacher spoke to the class just as Ichiru passed through the doorway. The teen was lucky enough to find an empty seat near the door, slipping into it silently. He was used to doing things alone, so of course he wasn't going to seek out a group. As the bell finally rang, he opened up his book and began to read.

OoC: Sorry for the bad post D:

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

it wasn't bad DA, it was really good ^^

As the trio were working on their questions, Bonnie's gaze came up and saw Ichiru taking a seat in the desk near the door. Since Bonnie's desk was the only once facing the door while Ashley's and Jeremy's were facing the windows, the twins didn't hear or see Ichiru walk in. Ashley looked up and saw that Bonnie's facial expression wasn't right.

"Are you okay Bonnie? Today you've been acting...weird." Ashley asked in concern. Bonnie quickly looked over at Ashley and put a smile on her face.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"So if something was wrong you would tell me and Jeremy...right?" Ashley asked as Jeremy looked up by the mention of his name.

"Of course I would. I just need to talk to my grandma after school. Can we meet by the park later? There's something that I need to show you." Ashley just looked at her with a confused look, but nodded her head and the three of them continued to work on their own questions. Once everyone was finished, they copied the answers from one another that they needed and put the paper into a pile; Ashley grabbed the papers and stood up.

"I'll go hand these in." Ashley said. She turned around and was about to take a step but stopped, seeing Ichiru sitting towards the front. She looked down at her own paper and grinned, walking over to him and placing her paper with the questions and answers on his desk so he could just copy, then walking up to Alaric.

"I saw that." Alaric said with a grin as he looked up at her, seeing that Ashley handed her answers to Ichiru.

"Just trying to help out." Ashley smiled as she placed the two sheets of paper on his desk.

"It's alright. So tell me about yourself. Do you like living with your aunt Jenna?" Alaric pulled up a chair and Ashley sat in it.

"It's been grea-...wait, how do you know I was living with my aunt now?"

"She didn't tell you yet?" Alaric asked. He sighed and just looked at Ashley. "Her and I are...well..."

"Dating?" Ashley asked as the two of them kept their voices low.

"Yeah. I came to your parent's funeral."

"You did? Oh, that's why I recognized you when I first walked into class."

"Yeah, I wanted to keep my distance so Jenna could talk with everyone privately."

"Yeah." Ashley nodded her head as she looked down.

"Are you okay? I hope it didn't make things awkward or anything."

"No no I have no problem with it at all. I just keep on thinking about that night and the bridge."

"If you don't want to talk about it then I perfectly understand."

"It's okay. I'm just confused and everything. When the car plunged off the bridge, the last thing I remember is passing out, then waking up in the hospital. The police said they found my body laying on the sand, but I don't remember escaping at all." There was a silence between the two for a few moments, then Alaric spoke.

"Do you have anyone to talk to about this?"

"Yeah, Bonnie and Jeremy." Ashley said with a smile as she looked over at them, watching as they were whispering to one another. Since the group had finished early, there was still about fifteen minutes left in class.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:52 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Human Forme

I slid into Biology class silently. The back window was always open, and jumping in from the ground floor was something easy, since the whole building only had one floor. It was simple enough to sneak in an obscure window when the teacher wasn't looking. Shame on her for not paying more attention. I casually sat in my desk silently, attracting the usual glances from my classmates. The girls wanted to be with me, the guys wanted to be me. I was the guy who could afford to come in with 15 minutes left, have the teacher pay no attention, and still maintain a solid B+ average.

I sat down, interested as the teacher began to explain the mutation principles which caused hypertrichosis. It was the original source of the "myths" surrounding werewolves. Good thing they didn't know the truth. I could turn into an awesome beast within a few moments, wipe out the entire class, probably do the same for a bunch of classrooms before the police would even get here.

It's good to be anonymous.

With the bell to ring soon, I continued listening in fascination as the humans soon got onto the topic of werewolves and the beliefs in their society. They thought they knew so much, from that stupid Stephanie Meyers. Personally, If I met her, there would be many words. Most of them would not be nice at all. But then again, the less they know, the better.

Old 10-22-2010, 06:13 PM
false pretence Offline

For over a century I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows; alone in the World, until now. I'm a Vampire, and this is my story. I know the risk, but had no choice. I have to know her. I shouldn't have come home. I'm simply not able to resist her though. I had a plan. I wanted to change who I was, create a life as someone new, someone without the past. Someone alive. They follow you though. The death that's hidden inside you, waiting to reach the surface. You can't escape them - as much as you want to.

Stefan sat in his candle lit room as he looked down at the ground. Today was the day; today was the day he would finally make himself known to Fells Church. He stood up and walked downstairs, seeing his brother Damon drinking a glass of human blood.

"There you are Stefan! First day of school huh? You gonna go say hi to that Ashley girl finally?" Damon asked with a grin, but Stefan didn't smile.

"I'm late. I don't have time for your games right now." Stefan said as he attempted to walk pass Damon, but he quickly stood in front of Stefan and just looked at him with his evil grin he always had on his face. "Damon please..."

"Oh alright alright! Jeez, wouldn't want to risk another frown line on that pretty little forehead of yours."

"Very funny Damon." Stefan walked around Damon and walked out the door with his black bag. Before Stefan left though he had himself a hot mug of coffee so his skin wouldn't be cold to the touch. It would feel warm and normal just like any other human.

Stefan cut through the woods in amazing speed so he could at least make the last few minutes of History class. Once he got to the school he walked into the office and got his class schedule, then heading up to the History room where Mr. Saltzman's class was. When he walked in, he noticed Ashley talking to the teacher.

"Are you Stefan?" Alaric asked in a polite voice.

"Yeah, sorry I'm really late. I know being late for my first day isn't quite good."

"It's okay. There are a few seats left so you can go and pick one. Since there's only a few minutes left you don't have to do today's assignment." Stefan nodded and gave a glance at Ashley with a smile on his face, then walking over to a seat where it was two rows away from Bonnie. When he sat down and settled in, he kept his eyes on Ashley and had a soft smile on his face. Luckily for Stefan the back of her chair faced him.

Last edited by false pretence; 10-22-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:49 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru had just finished reading the chapter and begun answering the questions when someone placed a paper on his desk, bringing him to look up in question. He spotted Ashley walking over to the teacher's desk and looked at her oddly, even though she couldn't see it. She and the teacher had begun talking, but Ichiru couldn't hear exactly what was being said. Or rather, he wasn't really paying the conversation any attention.

He glanced at the paper she'd put on his desk. It was already finished; all of the answers were written down already. So basically she was giving him the easy way out and letting him copy. He hid a small smile as he looked back at his own paper. Acts of kindness were so foreign to him now.

If she knew what I was, she wouldn't want anything to do with me.

At first, he ignored the answers, doing the questions himself. However, as they began to grow short for time, he decided to go ahead and use them to at least avoid homework in this class tonight.

"Are you Stefan?" Ichiru looked up when he heard the teacher speak, seeing a male student who had just walked in.

"Yeah, sorry I'm really late. I know being late for my first day isn't quite good."

"It's okay. There are a few seats left so you can go and pick one. Since there's only a few minutes left you don't have to do today's assignment." The older male replied, and the boy, now known as Stefan, nodded in response and took a seat two rows away from Bonnie. Ichiru studied him for a few moments, sensing something... off about him. Or maybe it wasn't really "off". He seemed oddly.. familiar? Similar? There was something about him that stood out; he didn't seem like the other humans.

Shrugging it off, he turned his attention back to his paper, resuming answering the questions.

OoC: I don't know what to post for Kiseki. I guess I'll do something with him in the next one.

Old 10-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"Are you Stefan?" Alaric asked as Ashley turned her head to see who he was talking to.

"Yeah, sorry I'm really late. I know being late for my first day isn't quite good." Stefan had replied.

"It's okay. There are a few seats left so you can go and pick one. Since there's only a few minutes left you don't have to do today's assignment." Alaric said. Ashley watched as Stefan took his seat, then turning around and looked back at Alaric. Bonnie and Jeremy glanced over at Stefan and saw that he was smiling over at Ashley, though Ashley didn't see since her back was facing him. They both raised their brows a little bit as they looked at one another. Bonnie wasn't able to sense anything right now since she didn't make any kind of physical contact with Stefan yet, so she thought that he was just a normal high school student.

"Did Jenna tell you I was coming over for dinner tonight?" Alaric asked as the bell rang.

"No she didn't. Well I guess we'll be seeing you tonight." Ashley said with a smile as she stood up and walked back over to her seat so she could get her belongings.

"What do we have now?" Jeremy asked as he stood up, watching his sister pull out a piece of paper from her back pocket.

"We have gym."

"Really? Me too!" Bonnie said with a smile. The trio walked out of class and into the hallway.

"So what are we doing in gym?" Jeremy asked Bonnie.

"Volleyball..."

"Great..." Ashley sighed as they reached the gym after a minute or two of walking. Jeremy walked across the large gym to the boys' changing rooms while Ashley and Bonnie went to the girls'.

"You know that new student Stefan? He was smiling at you in class."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yup, Jeremy and I saw him."

"He was probably looking at another girl."

"No, I'm pretty sure it was you." They smiled at each other as they walked out into the gym with their gym clothes on, seeing Jeremy waiting for them. The three met up and sat on the bleachers, waiting for gym class to start.

(after the gym scene im gonna skip to after school so we can really get this RP started if that's okay with everyone.)
Old 10-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Human Form

The bell rang, and I snuck out of class, walking confidently down the halls. Girls around me went to silence before whispering in hurried tones. No doubt they were talking about me. For some stupid reason they always were. As if it weren't enough to have to keep secrets, I was apparently one of the most desired boys in school. Just what I need for my secret identity...

I walked into the boy's locker room, throwing a pair of black basketball shorts and a navy blue cotton tanktop. I walked out, ready for a serious game of
Volleyball?

I sighed in resignation. I didn't hate the game, but I certianly would have loved to play something more fun like basketball, dodgeball, or something where I actually had to work. Volleyball was just too easy. I walked around the gym, occasionally jumping to grab the basketball rims, stretching my full 6'5" body, lifting off the ground jumping a good 3 feet off the ground. Now this. This was work.

I wait for other kids to come out into the gym where the games would commence. Two fields were set up, the gym nearly empty as I walked from hoop to hoop, casually jumping to grab around the rim, then fall back down and move to the next one.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:07 PM
false pretence Offline

Stefan sat there in silence as the bell rang and watched the rest of the students walk out of the classroom. He pulled out a piece of paper with his classes typed on it and looked it over, seeing that he had gym second period. He didn't bring any clothes to change in, so he would have to sit out. Stefan looked up and saw Ashley walk over to two teenagers.

"What do we have now?" A dark haired boy asked. Stefan knew that this was Jeremy, Ashley's brother. He also knew that the other girl was named Bonnie since he has been watching Ashley these past couple of months and wanted to make sure she wasn't Katherine.

"We have gym." Ashley responded to her brother.

"Really? Me too!" Bonnie had said with a smile. Stefan gave a little smile too and watched the small group of three walk out of the class. As Stefan began to walk out of the classroom as well, he could hear the conversation from Ashley, Jeremy and Bonnie due to his sharp senses.

"So what are we doing in gym?" Jeremy asked Bonnie.

"Volleyball..." Bonnie didn't sound too thrilled which made Stefan grin a little bit.

"Great..." Stefan heard Ashley add in as she sighed. Stefan walked out of the room and passed Ichiru's desk. As he passed, a strange feeling came over Stefan. He slightly turned his head to look at the corner of his eye to Ichiru, then disappearing into the crowd. Once he got to gym, he noticed that there weren't that many people yet. There were a few small groups talking with one another, a boy in black basketball shorts and a navy blue tank top who was jumping up to grab the basketball rims, and Ashley, Jeremy and Bonnie sitting in the bleachers.

"You do realize that you're suppose to be changing, right?" A male voice said from behind Stefan. He turned around and saw one of the gym teachers.

"I'm sorry. It's my first day here and I forgot that we needed to change for gym.

"It's alright. What's your name? I won't take any points off today."

"Stefan Salvatore, sir." Stefan watched as the teacher wrote his name on a chart.

"Alright Stefan, you're good. You can just go take a seat anywhere and relax for the rest of the period." The teacher gave a smile and walked back into his office. Stefan walked across the gym and sat by himself on the top of the bleachers; Stefan was only about fifteen feet away from Ashley, Jeremy and Bonnie.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:20 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

The rest of the class seemed to go by much more quickly than the first of it. Ichiru finished his answers and submitted them. As the end of the class arrived and the bell rang, he heard Ashley, Jeremy and Bonnie talking about having gym for their next class. He had biology himself... fun. Although gym had never been one of his favorite things, he would have preferred a game of volleyball to studying.

The students began to file out of the classroom, Ichiru being one of the last to leave. He wasn't really in much of a hurry to get to biology. The strange feeling from before returned, and he looked up as he rose from his seat, but didn't see anyone that stood out to him. He had to wonder why he'd felt something when Stefan had come in. He couldn't possibly be anything more than human, right?

The raven haired teen exited the classroom with the rest of the students, heading to his locker to put his history text book away and retrieve his biology book. As he closed the locker, he pulled out his schedule, taking note of the room number before shutting the locker and heading down the hall, the schedule tucked away in his pocket.

---
As the bell rang, Kiseki rose from his seat in unision with his classmates. He hadn't been paying much attention to what was taught that day, so he would probably be screwed for homework. He filed out of the room with the rest of the students, putting away his book in his locker. His next class was gym...fun. He'd get to let out some energy, or at least do something that didn't involve studying, even if it was just sitting in the bleachers.

He walked to the gym, crossing it to enter the boys' changing rooms, changing into his gym clothes quickly and walking out. Without his hoodie and different clothes to identify him, Kiseki looked almost exactly like Ichiru, if someone didn't know that they parted their hair differently. But of course, Kiseki wouldn't be worrying about that, since he had no idea that Ichiru had returned.

He walked back out into the gym, spotting the girl from before as he made his way over to the bleachers. He couldn't get over what had happened in the hallway earlier; how the lockers had flown open. Was there really a possibilty that there were witches, vampires or werewolves still living with them...?

Kiseki shook his head, taking a seat by himself on the bleachers. Now wasn't the time to be worrying about that. Besides, there was nothing he could do about it if there were supernatural beings living around him. It's not like he was going to turn them in or something.

OoC: Fail post is fail ;_; Sorry it took me so long to post.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:41 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

(lol thats okay ^^)

As the three of them were waiting for gym class to start, Ashley looked over at Bonnie and smiled.

"Alright, give me the news about everyone." Ashley said as she looked at the other students in the gym.

"Okay well over there," Bonnie pointed to a group of girls chattering. "those are the skanks of the school. Just stay away from them. Over there," Bonnie shifted her gaze to a tall boy who was jumping up and grabbing the rims of the basketball hoops; Bonnie kept her hand down this time so he wouldn't see her pointing at him. "that's Derek Feyr. Aka total hottie." Jeremy quickly looked over at Bonnie with a confused look.

"Hottie huh?" Jeremy looked away as she shook his head.
"Sorry Jeremy." Bonnie said. Ashley just laughed and looked back over at Derek. She noticed that a bunch of girls were looking at him, then giggling and smiling.
"Looks like all the girls want him." Ashley said.
"Yeah he can be a real flirt with girls." Bonnie said. Ashley looked across the gym and saw Stefan.
"Hey there's the new kid." Ashley said. They watched Stefan walk up the bleachers and sat a few feet above them. Not too long after, a dark haired teenage boy began to approach the bleachers.

"Hey there's Ichiru." Jeremy said. Ashley looked over and saw him as well.
"Oh it is him. We should ask him to come up to us and talk."
"Ashley I don't think that's a goo-" Bonnie began but stopped at the sight of one of the gym teachers.

"Alright everyone. Get in your squad spots so we can take attendance." Mr. Magnus, the gym teacher, said as he blew his whistle. The three of them stood to their feet and walked down the bleachers, heading over to the teacher. Before walking over to the teacher though, Ashley turned around and looked at Kiseki who she thought was Ichiru.

"Hey Ichiru." Ashley said as she smiled and waved, then catching up with her brother.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy Gilbert and this is my sister Ashley Gilbert."
"Yeah I got your notice. You guys can have a seat right over there behind Derek. Ashley would have to be in front of you Jeremy so it goes in order."
"Yes sir." Jeremy said as the twins walked over to the spot where Mr. Magnus had pointed and sat down. Since it went by last name Derek would be right in front of Ashley, only about five or six feet in front of her actually. The twins sat there and waited, Ashley then running her fingers through her dark soft hair.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:05 PM
false pretence Offline

Stefan watched as the gym teacher came out and directed everyone to go to their correct spots for attendance. He glanced over and saw Ashley wave at the same boy from there History class.

"Wait a minute..." Stefan whispered to himself as he examined the teenage boy some more. Sure they had the same face and everything, but something about this guy was different. His skin wasn't as pale and there was a different scent to him. Stefan was going to keep an close eye on things.

Damon sat there in the house with a glass of Brandy in one hand and a book by Anne Rice in the other.

"I miss Anne Rice. She was so in on it." Damon said to himself as he put the book down and took the last few sips of his drink. He stood up and grabbed his black leather jacket, then walking out of the house and headed towards the Mystic Grill which was a dim lit restaurant with a bar in it. When he walked in the doors, Damon made his way over to the bar and sat down at one of the stools.

"What's your poison?" The male bartender asked.
"A beer, cheese burger and fries." Damon said. The bartender nodded and returned with Damon's order a few minutes later. You would of never guessed that Damon was a Vampire unless you actually caught him in the act. Damon took a sip of his beer and looked up at the TV, which had the News on.

"Breaking news. In the small town of Fells Church we believe another animal attack as taken place. Three hikers have been reported missing two days ago in the woods that surround the small town. So far search teams have not been able to find them."
Damon took a bite of his burger and took another sip of beer. He didn't cause those attacks, so what was going on? Are other Vampires behind this? Or is it something else?
Old 11-04-2010, 03:45 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

I sat at my favorite table at Mac's Pub and Grill with a nice beer in my hand, Beaudry sat across from me with a steak the size of a small whale on a plate that could have been tectonic. as we watched the news, Beaudry looked across the street at the Mystic Grill, the rival restuarant to Mac's. We all knew the owner was a witch, literally. he grumbled something about their tiny portions of food and returned to his steak. I took a sip of my beer.

"I wonder why Mac always serves his beer warm. He could make a killing if he chilled it in a real fridge instead of an old box of ice." I said. Beaudry looked up at me. "The man just can't accept technology Alan, you know that."

"Yeah, but seriously..." I began before looking at my watch.

"Aw crap, I have to go drop off Mrs. Robinsons groceries at her place." I said, jumping from my seat. I flew from the pub and hopped in the truck, zipping over to Mrs. Robinsons old cottage. I leapt out and grabbed the massive bags of groceries.

"Hello dear." Mrs. Robinson greeted from her bed in the living room. She was an old woman who needed constant care. But she was kinder than almost anyone i had ever known. suddenly, I was greeted by Mendigo. He was a gigantic, wooden puppet that had been animated by a russian warlock. However, when Lucille and Michael defeated the Warlock, he became their servant. They gave him to Mrs. Robinson as a servant and so far, he was doing a good job. But, he looked ridiculous in his hot pink flowery apron.

"See ya later, I have to go pick up some stuff from michael." I called as I returned to my truck. Mrs. Robinson and Mendigo waved goodbye and i drove back into town. As I got out of my truck, Michael greeted me at the door of his shop. I went in and gave him the cash for the gun repairs and a beer from Mac's. He put it in a minifridge behind the counter.

"Mac would kill you if he found out you were chilling his beer." I joked. Michael just shrugged and went to assist an elderly couple that were checking out a series of ancient, leather bound novels. I cast a casual glance outside and saw her. Short, black, curly hair, a black beret, dark sunglasses, beautiful curves, and pale skin. I tried to think where I had seen her before and suddenly, my heart stopped. I rembered a dark night, I had been hiking in the woods when I found my girlfriend with a broken neck. I had been attacked by her killer and defeated him. But I hadn't forgotten that day an forever vowed to destroy his kind. But, it couldn't be, that hadn't been, it wasn't, I couldn't believe that after all these years of believing she was dead, I had just seen Abigail...
Old 11-04-2010, 11:59 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki stared aimlessly across the gym, allowing his thoughts to wander as he watched everyone talk and get ready for class.

"Alright everyone. Get in your squad spots so we can take attendance." The teacher's voice broke through to the dark haired boy, and he rose, heading over to his place. The trio that the girl from earlier was with started toward the teacher, and he noticed one of them - a brunette - turn and wave at him with a smile.

"Hey Ichiru."

Kiseki froze. Had he heard her right? Surely she hadn't just called him Ichiru. He'd never seen her before, so obviously she was new, and they'd never met. So how did she even...?

All he could offer was a small smile in return out of shock, forcing himself to continue toward the group seating themselves on the bleachers. Everyone was seated in alphabetical order, which put him a few spots behind Jeremy. Everything about this day was off in some way or another...hopefully it wouldn't stay this way.

OoC: Sorry again for late post...

Old 11-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: time skip ^^

IC: It was finally the end of the day and the school bell had just rung. Ashley, Jeremy and Bonnie all met up outside in front of the school.

"Jeremy and I are going to the antique shop across town. Are you coming with us?" Bonnie asked as the three of them walked to their cars.
"I was actually gonna go back to the graveyard for a little while. I'll catch up with you guys later though." Ashley responded. Bonnie nodded her head and gave Ashley a hug, then getting in her car and pulling away. Jeremy looked over at his sister before leaving himself.

"Are you sure you wanna be by yourself in the graveyard?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine Jeremy." Ashley said. Jeremy nodded, then got into his car and pulled away, catching up to Bonnie quickly. Jeremy and Bonnie reached the antique shop's parking lot and walked into the store. It was a rather large shop with the original guns from 1864 and a lot of other items. This was one of Bonnie's favorite places to go because this store can tell a lot of history about the town.

Back at the school, Ashley got into her car and left. She had completely forgot about Ichiru though. Ashley was going to drive him home since she had gave him a ride to school earlier that day. Sooner or later she will remember though...

It didn't take Ashley very long to reach the graveyard. She parked her car in the parking lot and walked along the sidewalk with her bag, then entering the grave site. After a couple minutes of walking in the large cemetery, she reached her parent's graves and leaned up against the huge oak tree as she sat down on the lime green grass. Ashley took out her diary and opened up to the first page, leaning her small brown book against her bent legs so she could write.

Dear Diary
I made it through the day. I must have said "I'm fine, thanks" at least 37 times. And I didn't mean it once. But no one noticed. When someone asks "How are you?", they really don't want an answer. I couldn't have been more wrong though. I thought that I could smile and nod my way through it, pretend like it would all be okay. I want to live without the pain. Be someone alive. But it's not that easy. Bad things stay with you. All you can do is be ready for the good, so when it comes, you invite it in. Because you need it. I need it...

Ashley stopped writing and looked over at her parents grave stone, reading it over and over again.

IN MEMORY

GRAYSON GILBERT AND MIRANDA SOMMERS GILBERT

JULY 18, 2010

LOVING PARENTS

Ashley looked down to the ground as she thought about them. It had been three months today already since the car accident, since it was October 18th today. Halloween was coming up very shorty which meant that Mayor Lockwood would be throwing his Masquerade Ball at his mansion on October 31st like he did every year. The whole town is invited, but Ashley wasn't sure if she was going to go this year. Jeremy and Bonnie would most likely talk her into it though. Ashley always did love the Masquerade Ball.

Ashley stood up to her feet and placed her diary back into her bag, then looking over a her parent's gave one last time. She wasn't ready to leave yet though. Ashley always knew about the burnt down church that was in the graveyard, but never had the chance to actually see it for herself. She turned around and started walking to the other side of the large cemetery. The cool Fall wind blew through her hair flawless hair as orange leaves blew on the ground underneath her feet. A strange feeling fell among her as Ashley looked around. It seemed too quiet and felt like someone was watching her. Ashley did her best to shake it off as she reached the old church...well of what was left of it. She just stood there about ten feet in front of it as she looked at everything, her getting a feeling that she shouldn't be there for some reason. Then all of a sudden, the ground beneath her gave away and she fell in some sort of large pit as she gave out a scream.

Ashley fell to the ground with a thud as she quickly looked up, seeing that the surface was about fifteen to twenty feet in front of her. There was no way for her to get out by herself. Surrounding her was an dirt wall with random pieces of different sized rocks everywhere.

"Is someone up there?" Ashley yelled, hoping to get a response as she slowly got to her feet, but there was nothing. She quickly grabbed her cell phone to call Jeremy or Bonnie, but of course there was no signal at all.

"Great. That's just great." Ashley said in a somewhat fearful voice. She had no idea how she was going to get out of here. Ashley looked down to the ground, slowly shifting her body around as she saw a stone door with a huge pentagram embedded in the middle of the stone.

"What the hell?" Ashley whispered as she slowly walked over to it. Once she reached the door, Ashley placed her right hand up on the cold stone.

Human...blood... A voice whispered from the other side, though Ashley didn't hear what they actually said. All she could hear were other people talking on the other side, but wasn't able to make out what they were saying.

"Are there people in there?" Ashley gasped with shock. She tried to push open the door open, but was unable to move it even an inch. A normal human wouldn't be able to move the door at all. Only someone with superhuman strength or a witch's spell would be able to. But even if the door were to be opened, a binding spell was cast so the Vampires wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Ashley had no idea though that this was the tomb where the Vampires were locked away at. She had no idea about the Supernatural at all.

"I have to get out of here." Ashley said as she quickly walked over to the other side of the pit and grabbed an old tree root that was sticking out of the wall. She did her best to climb out of the pit, but one of the roots snapped when she was half way up and caused her to quickly slide down the wall. As she was sliding, a jagged rock deeply cut her hand as it stabbed her, sending blood to drip down her hand and fill the air with its sweet rich scent.

"Damn!" Ashley said as she held onto her injured hand. "Please, is there someone out there?" Ashley yelled as her hand continued to bleed...

(man that took FOREVER to type XD)

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 11-10-2010 at 04:29 PM.