Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-27-2010, 03:04 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

"A-Are you sure?" Kiseki swallowed dryly, a dreadful feeling arising. He suddenly had an idea as to what was wrong with his brother, but certainly it wasn't that, right? There's no way he could be like the guy he just saw...right?

Ichiru heard the approaching footsteps long before Kiseki did, turning just in time to see Jeremy and Bonnie come up from behind. There was no mistaking the rage and even fear in Jeremy's voice when he yelled at Ichiru upon seeing him.

"Where's Ashley?!"

"It wasn't him Jeremy."

Ichiru opened his mouth to respond, but stopped when Bonnie spoke, having walked over to the place where Ashley had fallen. Jeremy continued to glare at Ichiru for a few more moments before turning to Bonnie, although the glare seemed to affect Kiseki more than the person it was meant for.

"Did you find anything?" Jeremy asked as he walked over to Bonnie.

"I don't see anything...wait!" The twins watched Bonnie kneel down and pick up a silver bracelet which had been snapped in half. Neither of them heard what was said afterward, because the two were whispering, but Ichiru's enhanced hearing helped him pick up the word 'vervain' which explained it to him before Bonnie spoke again, obviously in response to Jeremy. She stood up and turned to face the two of them.

"Do you have any idea where Ashley might be?"

"Not exactly, but I did manage to see which direction he went in." Ichiru responded, deciding not to mention Stefan for the time being. The one he was worried about was Damon. He pointed in the specific direction, then continued, "I also heard that his name was Damon."

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 11-27-2010, 06:31 PM
false pretence Offline

Stefan watched as Ashley slowly sat up on the couch after a few minutes, him knowing that Ashley didn't know he was sitting a short distance behind her. If she did then he knew she wouldn't be this calm. One of the first things he noticed was that she had grabbed the side of her head. Stefan knew that her head was hurting from the Vampire blood. He watched as Ashley stood up and began to walk over to the stairs.

"Is anyone here?" Ashley had asked. Stefan would of made himself known, but he didn't want to scare her. When Ashley turned her head and saw Stefan on the couch however, Stefan saw the instant fear in her eyes. She stumbled on the staircase and fell on one of the steps. "Please don't hurt me. I know the two of you are Vampires and I promise I won't tell anyone. Just please let me go."

"Well then we're just gonna have to kill you." Damon simply said as he walked into the room.

"Damon knock it off!" Stefan yelled as he stood to his feet and slowly walked over to Ashley.

"Oh I'm just teasing with her. Don't you have a sense of humor?"

"Actually I don't have a sense of 'Damon humor'."

"Damon humor?" Damon just rolled his eyes and walked passed Ashley, winking at her as he walked by. Stefan did all that he could from preventing himself to run over to Damon and punch him in the face. Instead, he sat on the floor ten feet away from Ashley so he could meet her eye level.

"Look, I wish all of this had never happened. I'm really sorry that it did. You can't tell anyone about us Ashley." Stefan paused as he turned his head to look at Damon, who actually seemed a bit jealous at his little brother right now. "I actually have something for you, just stay here." Stefan said to Ashley as he stood up, then looked over at Damon. "Behave yourself for ten seconds please." Stefan said.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Damon rolled his eyes again and walked over to the couch. Stefan was out of sight in a flash, then returning a few seconds after with something in his hand. In his palm laid an beautiful silver necklace with an pleasant herb scent that radiated off of it. Stefan sat back down on the floor and looked at Ashley.

"This necklace has an herb called Vervain in it. I would like you to wear it. Vervain is an herb that repels a Vampire's compulsion." Stefan wrapped the necklace in a blue handkerchief he pulled from his pocket and slid it across the floor to Ashley so there wouldn't be a chance of her being scared if Stefan stood up and walked towards her. "Not all Vampires are bad." Stefan said in a soft voice. Damon rolled his eyes again as he shook his head.

"Dude, could you be more corny?" Damon asked. Stefan just ignored his older brother and watched Ashley.
Old 11-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

"Well then we're just gonna have to kill you." said a voice to Ashley's left. She quickly looked and saw Damon enter the room. Panic filled Ashley as she just started at him like a deer caught in a car's headlights.
"Damon knock it off!" Stefan said. Ashley looked at Stefan and watched as he stood up to his feet and began to walk towards her.
"Oh I'm just teasing with her. Don't you have a sense of humor?"
"Actually I don't have a sense of 'Damon humor'."
"Damon humor?" Ashley watched as Damon walked pass her, giving her a wink. Ashley quickly looked down so she wouldn't make eye contact with him anymore. She looked back over to Stefan and watched as he sat on the floor a few feet away from her.

"Look, I wish all of this had never happened. I'm really sorry that it did. You can't tell anyone about us Ashley." There was a short pause from Stefan. "I actually have something for you, just stay here." Stefan stood to his feet and looked over to Damon. "Behave yourself for ten seconds please."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Damon responded, sitting over on the couch. In the matter of seconds Stefan left the room and returned with something in his hand.

"This necklace has an herb called Vervain in it. I would like you to wear it. Vervain is an herb that repels a Vampire's compulsion." Stefan said as he sat on the floor again. He wrapped the necklace in a blue handkerchief and passed it over to Ashley by sliding it onto the floor. "Not all Vampires are bad." Stefan said as Ashley unwrapped the silver necklace and looked at it.

"Dude, could you be more corny?" Damon said, but Ashley didn't seem to notice him talk. She held the necklace in her fingers for a few moments, then putting it around her neck.

"Thank you Stefan." Ashley said as she stood up. She then realized that Stefan wasn't going to hurt her at all. She slowly walked over to Stefan and knelt down beside him, giving him a reassuring smile that she trusted him. Ashley had no idea how she could trust someone in such little time, but in her heart she really felt like she could trust Stefan.

"Not exactly, but I did manage to see which direction he went in." Ichiru responded to Bonnie's question. "I also heard that his name was Damon." Bonnie nodded her head and looked over to Jeremy.

"Let's go." Jeremy said. The two of them ran out of the woods after a few more minutes and made it to the car.

"I can use a simple tracking spell by using Ashley's bracelet." Bonnie quickly closed her eyes and held onto the silver bracelet tightly in her hands. After a minute or two, Bonnie snapped her eyes open again and looked over to Jeremy. "Oh my God..."
"What's wrong?" Jeremy said in a worried voice.
"She's at the Salvatore boardinghouse..."
"Wait...does that mean...?"
"Yeah, I think it does." The two of them quickly got into the car and sped away. A few minutes later they arrived at the Salvatore boardinghouse and quickly ran to the front door.
"They're Vampires. What are we going to do?" Jeremy asked.
"I can take them down if I have to." Bonnie said. They opened the unlocked door and bursted inside, seeing Ashley, Stefan and Damon.
"You let her go now!" Jeremy yelled. Ashley quickly got up and looked over at Bonnie and Jeremy.

"Wow wow wow guys calm down." Ashley said as she walked over towards them.
"You're compelled Ashley. They compelled you." Bonnie said. Ashley quickly shook her head and walked over to Bonnie.
"No no I'm not, look." Ashley showed Bonnie and Jeremy the necklace. With confusion, Bonnie looked over to Stefan, knowing that Damon was the one from her vision.
"You helped her? Why?" Bonnie demanded.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Bonnie simply nodded in response to Ichiru before turning to Jeremy.

"Let's go." Ichiru watched them run out of the woods for only a few seconds before turning to Kiseki and gesturing toward the direction they'd run off in.

"What, we're gonna...follow them?" Kiseki didn't appeared too thrilled at the idea.

"Why not?" Ichiru turned his back to his brother, starting after the pair that had just left. "I'm tired of missing out on all of the fun."

"Ichiru-" Kiseki stopped mid-sentence, realizing his brother wasn't going to listen. With a sigh, he ran after him. It didn't take the two long to reach the park, even with Ichiru moving at a normal human speed. He could see Bonnie and Jeremy approaching a car not too far away. As Kiseki came up beside him, he held his arm out, bringing him to an abrupt halt.

"I can use a simple tracking spell by using Ashley's bracelet." Bonnie was saying. Kiseki's eyes widened slightly as Ichiru's narrowed. So she really was a witch... There was a pause as she closed her eyes, holding onto the bracelet in her hand tightly. During this time, the twins took the opportunity to quietly sneak closer to them so as to hear better. Both of them had managed to successfully find a hiding place when Bonnie spoke again. "Oh my God..."

"What's wrong?" Jeremy's tone gave away his concern.

"She's at the Salvatore boardinghouse..."

"Wait...does that mean...?"

"Yeah I think it does." Bonnie's reply was quickly followed by the two getting into the car and speeding off. Ichiru sighed, rising from his spot. This Damon guy must have been related to Stefan some how. So much for keeping his secret for him...

He took note of which direction the car had gone in before turning to Kiseki, who had just come up beside him.

"What do we do now? We can't follow them like this. A car's way too fast."

Ichiru thought for a moment. Actually, a car wasn't too fast to follow, if you considered what he was. He'd wanted to keep it hidden from Kiseki, but if he wanted to know what the heck was going on, he couldn't do that much longer. Kiseki was bound to find out soon anyway.

"Get on my back." He glanced at Kiseki as he turned his back to him, although he could still see the confused expression on his twin's face.

"What? Why? I can walk on my own."

"That's not the point. We can still catch up to them, but you'll have to get on my back." Ichiru knew that if he dragged Kiseki along after him, he wouldn't be able to keep up, and he'd risk hurting him. Human speeds were obviously far different than a vampire's.

Kiseki looked at him oddly, utterly confused by what was going on, but obliged regardless, climbing up onto his brother's back. When Ichiru was sure he had a secure hold on his brother, he started forward, making sure to give a warning before breaking into a run.

"Hold on tight."

Kiseki's response was a startled yell as well as a tightened grip as Ichiru used his vampire speed to chase after the car Bonnie and Jeremy had left in. He didn't slow down until he saw the car stop near a house, and the pair got out. He stopped then, watching them run up to the front door and burst inside.

"....You can let go now, you know." He glance over his shoulder at Kiseki, who was obviously shaken from the speed of their run. The younger twin seemed to snap back to reality then, releasing his brother, who in turn let him go and let him drop the the ground, landing softly on his feet.

"You... How...How did you...?"

"Don't worry about it." Ichiru turned his attention back to the house. "I'll tell you when this is all over with."

Kiseki scowled before his gaze shifted to the open front door, where Bonnie and Jeremy had burst inside. "What do we-- Ichiru, what are you doing?!"

Ichiru turned back to glance at his brother, having started across the street toward the house.

"I'm going to check it out, obviously."

"You can't just go in!"

"Why not?"

"Be..because...well...um...." Kiseki knew that nothing he said right now would change Ichiru's mind. But seriously? Stalking? Wouldn't Bonnie and Jeremy think negatively if they saw them there? It was obvious they'd followed them.

"Well, if that's all, then..."

"Wait!" Kiseki ran to catch up with Ichiru as he made his way across the street, stopping near the front door of the boardinghouse. Kiseki stopped behind Ichiru, remaining partially hidden.

"You're compelled Ashley. They compelled you." Bonnie was saying.

"No no I'm not, look." Ichiru and Kiseki didn't exactly get to see what Ashley was showing them, but whatever it was brought silence to the group for a few moments. Finally, Bonnie spoke again.

"You helped her? Why?"

Ichiru knew that she had to be talking to Stefan. He simply stood by silently, waiting for his answer. He honestly wanted to know that, too. He'd witnessed a display of Stefan's kindness at the graveyard, so he knew that he wasn't necessarily like the other vampires - unless of course he was the deceiving type who lured his victims into a trusting relationship before turning on them.

OoC: Sorry for the late and crappy post.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-09-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:44 PM
false pretence Offline

As Stefan was sitting on the floor, he smiled when Ashley stood up and sat down next to him, giving him a trustworthy smile.

"There are a few things you should know to protect yourself from Vampires. First of all, a Vampire can't step into a living person's house without being invited in. So right now you're protected from Damon and I."

"Oh she'll invited me in." Damon added with a smile. Stefan ignored him again and continued.

"If you invite a Vampire into your house, they can come in anytime they want to. Now for me and Damon, since the both of us are...well..."

"Dead." Damon said with a smirk.

"Yes Damon, dead." Stefan said in a rather annoyed tone, but kept on going. "A Vampire can just walk into this house without being invited in since my brother and I are technically dead. There is no living human that lives in this house." Stefan said. He was about to explain more about Vampires but he heard the front door open, causing all three of them to look up.

"You let her go now!" Jeremy yelled. Stefan watched as Ashley quickly stood up from the floor and walk over to Jeremy and Bonnie.
"Wow wow wow guys calm down." Ashley said.
"You're compelled Ashley. They compelled you." Bonnie added.
"No no I'm not, look." Stefan watched as Bonnie looked at the Vervain necklace that laid against Ashley's chest. Stefan stood up and stayed there as Bonnie looked over at him.
"You helped her? Why?" Bonnie asked in a confused tone.
"Because I'm not like other Vampires." Stefan said.
"No but I am." Damon said as he stood up and walked over to Bonnie.
"You better leave her alone Damon."
"Yeah yeah yeah I know she's a Witch. I made the connection with her when she first walked in. I know you did too." Damon said as he rolled his eyes.
"Well if you know she's a Witch then you know she can take you down." Stefan simply added as he walked over towards Ashley and stood next to her.
"Well if I kill her first then that won't be a problem."
"Yes but you won't do that." Stefan said.
"Oh really?" Damon shifted his body slightly so he was facing is brother. They locked eyes for a few seconds as silence filled the air.

"I know you won't kill Bonnie, or Jeremy, or anyone in this town that Ashley cares about." Stefan started up a mental conversation between him and his brother so no one would hear them. The only person who could hear another person's mental connection conversation was another Vampire.
"How could you be so sure Stefan?" Damon tested.
"Because I know that you know if you harm someone Ashley cares about, she'll hate you forever."
"And why would I care about that?"
"Because you love her. What you did back in the woods, that was one of the ways Vampires showed their love for someone. I would do it myself towards Ashley, but I'm not like you. I'm not going to force her on me like you did. If she ever wants to be with me, then it's her own choice." Damon just looked at Stefan with hard eyes. After a moment or two he looked over at Ashley, then back at Stefan. Damon turned around and walked out of the room without another word. Stefan gave out a breath of relief and looked over to the others.

"I'm sorry for the trouble that my brother has caused. If you want to take her home right now then that would be a good idea. Oh and Ashley," Stefan shifted his gaze to look only at her. "don't take off that necklace, and remember what I said about inviting Vampires into your home."

Last edited by false pretence; 12-11-2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

(it was fine =])

"Because I'm not like other Vampires." Bonnie heard Stefan say. Ashley nodded her head as she stood up for Stefan.
"No but I am." Bonnie, Jeremy and Ashley looked up and saw Damon beginning to walk over towards Bonnie. Jeremy quickly stepped around Bonnie and stood in front of her to protect her from Damon.
"Don't even think about it!" Jeremy warned.
"You better leave her alone Damon." Stefan said. Ashley watched the scene with fearful eyes.
"Yeah yeah yeah I know she's a Witch. I made the connection with her when she first walked in. I know you did too." Bonnie's eyes widened a little bit of shock, but she wasn't surprised. She knew that Vampires could do amazing things, but so could Witches.
"Well if you know she's a Witch then you know she can take you down." Ashley looked over at Stefan as he spoke, watching him cross the room and stood next to her.
"Well if I kill her first then that won't be a problem."
"Yes but you won't do that."
"Oh really?" Damon shifted slightly to face his younger brother. There was silence from the two of them of what seemed like forever. Ashley could see their eyes locked on each others, almost like they were having a conversation...

"Guys?" Ashley whispered to the two brothers as she took a step forward. Damon then looked over to Ashley as she stared into his eyes, then watched as he gave Stefan one last look before turning and walking out of the room. The tension seemed to lighten up as Damon left the group.

"I'm sorry for the trouble that my brother has caused. If you want to take her home right now then that would be a good idea. Oh and Ashley," Stefan then shifted his gaze to look only at her. "don't take off that necklace, and remember what I said about inviting Vampires into your home."
"I won't forget. And thank you Stefan." Ashley said. She turned her gaze over to Jeremy and Bonnie, who were still standing next to each other. "Let's go." Ashley followed Jeremy and Bonnie out of the house who didn't say a word at all. They were still a little shocked of everything that just went down. As they walked over to the car, Ashley looked up at the house one last time and saw Damon in one of the windows. She stared at him for a few seconds before finally turning around and getting into the car.

"Could you drive me home Jeremy? Witchcraft really wares me down." Bonnie asked as she rubbed her head. Ashley quickly looked over to her bestfriend with concern.
"Yeah sure. Are you alright though Bonnie?" Jeremy asked as he drove the car.
"Yeah I'll be fine. I just need sleep." Bonnie smiled and rested her eyes in the car. After dropping off Bonnie at her down house, the twins drove back home and made it to their house. They walked into the house as Jeremy locked the door.

"A locked door won't keep Vampires out Jeremy." Ashley said with a little giggle. Jeremy gave her a look, then looking back at the door.
"Then what will?"
"They can only come in if you actually invite them in. If Stefan, Damon or Ichiru stood in front of the door right now with it wide open, they can't come in until we say they can."
"Really?"
"Yeah." Ashley walked upstairs to her room and opened up the window to let in the cool breeze. She then sat in the windowsill and looked outside, letting her right leg dangle from the second story window.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:48 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

The twins listened silently to the conversation as it went on. Ichiru had to admit he was surprised to find out that a vampire couldn't enter a living being's home without an invitation. But then again, he'd only been a vampire for a few years, and had isolated himself up until now, so no one had been able to teach him much of anything.

Kiseki pulled his brother into the shadows as Jeremy, Ashley and Bonnie left the house. After they got into the car and left, Kiseki let out a sigh of both relief and exasperation, looking to his twin.

"What now?" He whispered, to which Ichiru looked at him for a moment, thinking.

"Doesn't seem to be anything left to do, unless we want to spy on these two for the rest of the night." He answered quietly. "Might as well go home."

Kiseki nodded, turning to follow his brother as he started back down the street. Ichiru glanced back at the house, spotting Damon in one of the windows. His expression darkened and he looked away just as Kiseki caught up to him. It was too bad he couldn't have done anything, but he certainly found out a lot about the people around him - unfortunately, so had Kiseki. This made it pretty much impossible to keep his being a vampire a secret for much longer. What really sucked was that Bonnie and Jeremy knew what he was now, which meant Ashley probably did, too. He would most likely be thrown into the "evil" category with Damon, which really irritated him.

"Something wrong?" Kiseki's voice snapped Ichiru back to reality, and, after a moment's pause, he simply shook his head. Taking note of his surroundings, he realized they were already back at the apartment. Apparently Kiseki would be staying here tonight, since he’d followed him here. “Hey Ichiru…”

The elder twin turned to look at Kiseki as they entered the apartment, who had a distressed expression on his face.

“About what happened earlier… How did you…?” Kiseki looked up at Ichiru in question, bringing him to sigh.

“You really want me to explain it to you? I thought you’d have figured it out on your own.”

“I had a theory…but you couldn’t possibly be-”

“A vampire?”

Kiseki’s head snapped up and he looked at Ichiru with an expression that even his older twin couldn’t identify.

“What would you do if I told you that you were right?”

A heavy silence fell then, and Kiseki broke eye contact with his brother, looking down at the ground. “Are you telling me that you are one?”

It grew quiet again after Kiseki spoke, and after a few moments, he looked back up to Ichiru, instantly noticing fangs this time around. His eyes widened in shock, and he backed into the door behind him subconsciously.

“I didn’t want to have to tell you,” Ichiru finally spoke again as he retracted his fangs, “but obviously that wasn’t going to work out.”

“You… you’re not like the others though….right?” Ichiru shook his head, and Kiseki relaxed somewhat, although he still kept his distance. Ichiru seemed to notice this and sighed.

“Kiseki, if I was going to hurt you, I would have done it by now.”

Kiseki took a timid step away from the wall. “So.. When you said you woke up that day with blood all around you…”

“I had been turned.”

“So that’s why you stayed away for so long…” Kiseki looked at the ground for a moment. “…But what about Ashley?”

“What about her?” Ichiru questioned.

“Why are you so interested in her? You..you don’t want to--”

“Of course not!” Ichiru cut Kiseki off quickly. “I’m not like that, Kiseki. If I’ve shown any interest in her it’s simply because-” He stopped, bringing Kiseki to look at him questioningly. After a moments’ more hesitation, he averted his gaze. “Nevermind.”

Judging by the look on his face, Kiseki knew that if there was still natural warmth in his body, Ichiru might have been blushing. Deciding to take the hint and not pry any farther, he crossed the room and sat down on the couch.

“Sorry for asking something like that.”

OoC: Didn't know what else to do. Haha at least my posts are longer in this RP xD

Old 12-16-2010, 01:48 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Kei finally has a new good boyfriend that i approve of lol so i'll be posting for her this time since she's been with him a lot this passed week. So DA, you can just post next then Kei will join right in. =]

IC: Damon was leaning against the upstairs window in his room as he looked outside to the front yard. He looked down and saw Ashley, Jeremy and Bonnie leaving the house. Ashley looked up at him and they locked eyes for a few moments. He also noticed a pair of dark haired twins walk out from behind a tree who seemed to be spying somewhat. There was something different about the one twin though, and he knew exactly what it was. Once the trio had left, a thought ran through Damon's head and he quickly ran downstairs, seeing Stefan sitting on the couch again.

"I'm not in the mood for your jokes Damon."
"Ashley still has Vampire blood in her system, enough to turn her into a Vampire if she were to die." There was a pause from the two brothers as they looked at each other. Stefan stood up and began to walk towards the door, but got pulled back by the shoulder.
"I have to go watch her Damon." Stefan said as he quickly spun around.
"I thought of it first so I'm going."
"Are her serious right now? I can't trust you." Stefan said with a hard look.
"Yes you can." Damon simply said.
"Knowing you you'll kill her so she'll turn into a Vampire."
"Oh knock it off Stefan. I I turn her into a Vampire, then you have permission to stake me in the heart." Damon said in a serious tone. They stared at each other for what seemed like forever until Stefan looked down; Damon smiled as he turned around and left the house. Another reason why he wanted to protect Ashley was because anouth Vampire was in town and didn't know what his attentions were. Damon wasn't going to take any chances of another Vampire, or anything else, hurting or killing Ashley. After running through the woods a couple of miles he came to a stop at the graveyard and casually walked through it. He then walked down a few blocks and made his way to the two story white house, instantly seeing a girl sitting on the windowsill with her leg dangled over the edge.

"If she falls..." Damon sighed as he walked in the yard. "You do realize that you can fall out of the window right?" Damon said with his hands in his pocket. Ashley looked down and saw Damon looking up at her.

"What do you want Damon?" Ashley said with a little fear behind her voice.
"Trust me, if I wanted to kill you then you would be dead already."
"I'm protected Damon, I'm inside my own house and you're not invited in."
"Yes but if I wanted to I could just grab your one leg and drag you down here." After that comment Ashley quickly withdrew her leg and backed away from the widow. Damon chuckled a little bit as he jumped up on the roof to look through her window.
"Just go away Damon."
"I'm here to protect you actually."
"From what?" Ashley asked in disbelief as she crossed her arms.
"Well if you die with Vampire blood in your system then you'll turn into a Vampire. I don't want that."
"I wouldn't have Vampire blood in my system if you didn't attack me."
"I didn't attack you! I would never attack you!"
"Oh really? Then explain what happened in the woods then!" Damon looked down for a few moments as silence filled the air.
"Look, yes I fed on you, but it wasn't for the hunger. It was something else." Damon said in a low voice. Ashley slowly walked over to the windowsill and sat down. There was something in Damon's eyes that told her that he was telling truth.
"You're not invited in, not yet, but we can still talk." Ashley said. Damon looked up at her and smiled. It wasn't one of his evil grins either. It was a warm smile due to him knowing that he was beginning to be trusted by Ashley.

Last edited by false pretence; 12-16-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:38 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: That's really great that she's got a good boyfriend; I'm happy for her. ^^ I'm not sure what to post, though..

Old 12-20-2010, 04:09 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Boyfriend, now if only I could get a girlfriend.....

Anyways, can we please get along with the RP so we can have vamp hunters bust some heads at night. Me and Kei were dreamin something up and I was thinking it would be pretty badass, but we are moving this RP at a snail's pace
Old 12-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: To make things go faster I'll do a timeskip =]

IC: Ashley was still in the window with Damon sitting next to her outside on the roof. As Ashley looked out the window, her bedroom door opened and stood Jenna. Jenna saw Ashley sitting in the window and Damon on the outside.

"I see you made a friend Ashley. Well I don't want you to fall. You can just come on in." Jenna said with a smile. Ashley sat there frozen as the words ran through her head. Damon was just invited into the house, which mean he could come in at any time...

It was nightfall in Fell's Church as Bonnie, Jeremy and Ashley all sat up in Ashley's room. A huge party was taking place in the woods tonight that everyone was going to. Jenna was going to be driving the trio to the party and home since there will be drinking. Bonnie was going to be sleeping over tonight as well due to she would get in huge trouble by her parents if she came home drunk. Ashley's new snowy white kitten who she had founded and took in just a few days ago jumped up on the bed and started purring.

"Snowball is adorable." Bonnie said with a smile as she looked down at the small kitten.
"Haha yeah she is." Ashley said as she picked up Snowball and cradled her like a baby, rubbing her stomach. A few minutes later Jenna called them down and got into her car, then leaving for the party.

"I don't want you guys drinking too much alright?" Jenna said with a smile. She pulled up to the edge of the woods and dropped off the three teens. There was a huge open space of land where a few bone fires were being burned, along with teens dancing to the loud music, drinking, and talking.

"I still can't believe that Damon was invited in so easily." Bonnie said with a worried look.
"It's okay Bonnie. Let's just forget about it right now and have fun." Ashley said. Bonnie nodded and the three of them walked to the table where they filled their plastic cups with some beer. Ashley could see Bonnie and Jeremy giving each other looks, which meant they wanted to be alone with each other.

"Alright, I take the hint." Ashley said with a smile, which made Jeremy and Bonnie blush.
"W-what hint?" Jeremy asked.
"I know you guys like each other and I know you two want to be alone. Go on, it's okay."
"Like each other?" Bonnie asked.
"I can totally see it. Whenever Jeremy looks away from you, you stare at him. And whenever you look away Bonnie, Jeremy stares at you." Ashley watched at Jeremy's and Bonnie's cheeks began to burn scarlet. "So you guys go and spend time with each other. I'll stay over here by the fire."
"Are you sure Ashley?" Bonnie asked. Ashley nodded with a smile. Jeremy smiled and looked over to Bonnie, who smiled back as well and took Jeremy's hand. Ashley watched as the two of them walked away and disappeared.
"And the match maker does it again." Ashley said to herself as she took a sip of her drink and walked over to the fire, sitting on a long log by herself with her drink and watched the flames dance around.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:19 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Hey, I heard there's a big party down in the woods tonight." Kiseki walked into the living room from the kitchen, a can of soda in hand. He crossed the room to stand over Ichiru, who was lying on one of the couches.

Earlier in the day, Kiseki had talked Ichiru into moving back into their old home with him instead of staying in the apartment by himself. Ichiru hadn't had many belongings, so transferring hadn't really been hard. He still hand to inform the owner of the building he'd been living in that he'd moved, but he could worry about that tomorrow. It'd give him something to do after school.

"So?" The older twin opened his eyes to look up at Kiseki. "You wanna go?" After studying his expression, he sighed, sitting up and shifting so that he was sitting on the edge of the seat.

"What you're really saying is you want to go, but not by yourself, right?"

"Well... it would be kind of boring sitting here instead..."

"You know I don't like that kind of stuff. Too many people." After a few moments of silence, Ichiru gave in to the disappointed look he knew his brother had. "Fine..."

Kiseki's expression instantly lit up, and he went to throw away the soda can as Ichiru stood up and headed out the door.

"Hey, wait." The older twin turned to look at Kiseki in question, bringing him to avert his gaze to the ground. "You've taken care of your, um..."

"Don't worry about that, Kiseki. I've got my thirst under control." Ichiru turned back to the door and headed out, prompting Kiseki to follow.

It wasn't hard to figure out where the party was; the light and smoke from the fires in the woods gave a good signal. Since it was such a short walk, Ichiru didn't bother using his vampire speed, and simply walked into the woods alongside his brother. A large, cleared space of land was the site for the party, with a few bonfires going at once. Quite a few people were there, some dancing around the fire to loud music, others just standing around talking. Ichiru could see a table not too far off, and from the smell he was picking up from everyone with a plastic cup, the beverage was beer.

Kiseki spotted Ashley sitting on a long log by herself and frowned somewhat. Why was she here by herself? Had anything else happened today while he and Ichiru were at home?

Forgetting that Ichiru was beside him, as well as the fact that Ashley probably still didn't know him, he wandered over to her.

"Hey, what are you doing over here alone?"

Old 12-21-2010, 01:06 PM
false pretence Offline

Damon and Stefan were both sitting in the living room watching the flames of a fire burn from their fireplace. Damon looked over at Stefan with a grin.

"What?" Stefan asked in a rather annoyed tone of voice.

"Ah nothing. I just find it funny how I got invited into Ashley's home and you didn't." Damon then took a sip of stored blood they kept in the basement.

"It was a mistake, Damon. You wouldn't of got invited in if her aunt didn't let you in the house."

"So? Who cares."

"Well at least I know you won't hurt her."

"How do you know?" Damon tested.

"Do I really have to say it again?"

"Blah blah blah, get on your coat. We're going to a party."

"A party?" Stefan asked in confusion.

"Yup, there's this bonfire party in the woods. Everyone is going to be there so I'm guessing that Ashley will be there too."

"Yeah, we have to protect her and make sure nothing happens to her since she still has Vampire blood in her."

"Exactly." The two brothers stood to their feet and exited the house. After a short distance of walking they reached the woods where many teens were. Damon and Stefan looked over and instantly saw Ashley, along with Kiseki next to her and Ichiru not too far away. "Why is he here?" Damon asked as he looked over at Ichiru.

"What's wrong with him?" Stefan asked. Stefan clearly knew that Ichiru was a Vampire but didn't know that Damon knew as well. Damon just turned around and gave his brother a look.

"Don't play stupid with me Stefan. He's a Vampire and I know you know that."

"Just leave him alone Damon." Stefan warned, but Damon walked away and towards Ashley.

"Hey, what are you doing over here alone?" Damon heard Kiseki say.

"Yes Ashley, why are you alone?" Damon asked with a smile as he sat next to her and looked into the fire.

I know you're a Vampire and I know you were watching the house before. Leave this town or else I will rip your heart out. You have until sunrise. I won't let you put Ashley in danger. Damon said telepathically to Ichiru so no one would hear as he continued to look at the bonfire.

Tyler was drinking out of his plastic cup and talking to three other girls who were pretending to be drunk to get attention. Tyler looked up at the sky, seeing that in a few days the moon would be full.

"I hate full moons..." Tyler thought to himself as his gaze shifted over to a bonfire where he saw Ashley and a few other guys.

"Wait...is that Ashley? Damn she grew up..." Tyler said in amazement, seeing how pretty she was. He always thought she was really pretty..but wow. He decided to stay where he was for now and watch from a distance until she was alone so he could just to her by himself.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Ashley was sitting there in silence by herself she was thinking of all that happened today. Her finding out about some of the Supernatural that was really out there seemed to actually go over well with her. Somehow Ashley took this all in with almost no doubts at all. All her life she always imagined that there was something else out there in the world that couldn't be explained. With all the vampire, werewolf, and other supernatural movies and shows on television, they all had to come from somewhere. That's the main reason why Ashley was taking in everything pretty well, because deep down inside her she knew that there was something else out there. This just proved that she wasn't crazy for thinking these thoughts to herself. As Ashley continued to watch the fire, another thought came to mind that shocked her a little bit as she remembered her previous diary entry she made this morning at the lake where her parents died.

Something awful is going to happen today.

The words flew in her head over and over again. Somehow she knew something was going to happen today. In her point of view though, it wasn't actually awful. Even though Damon attacked her, deep down she knew he didn't want to kill her. If he truly wanted to, Ashley would be dead already in a flash, and she knew this. Ashley knew Damon drank her blood for another reason, but she couldn't think of what that reason was; not yet at least. The more she got to know Damon, the more answers she'll find. Another reason why Ashley wasn't afraid of Damon that much is because when Damon got invited into her house, he didn't attack her at all. In fact, he simply stepped into her room and the two of them talked for hours about so many random things. Somehow Damon was really easy to talk to; Ashley felt safe around him. She knew if Damon was like that, then Stefan was like that as well. So for now Ashley knows that those two Vampires can be trusted. But what about Ichiru though? Ashley thought back to when she fell in that large hole, and that Ichiru was right there to save her along with Stefan. Surely if Ichiru wanted to kill her then he would of just done it right then and there. Plus at the lake this morning where they were totally alone together he could of just killed her, but he didn't. Right now Ashley believes that none of the Vampires that she's met today want to kill her, but why are they here? That's the number one question that's running through Ashley's head right now. Why are they in Fell's Church? And why now?

"Hey, what are you doing over here alone?" A voice was heard to her left. She turned her head and saw Kiseki, which made her heart skip a little because she thought he was Ichiru due to the fact she had no idea they were a twin set. She was about to answer him until a teenage boy from behind him caught her eyes. At first Ashley thought she was seeing double, but put the pieces together when she saw Ichiru's ring.

"So then this must be Kiseki..." Ashley thought her herself. Ashley figured out why Ichiru was here, or at least she thought she did. She thought that it was because of his brother.

"Yes Ashley, why are you alone?" A very familiar voice from behind her said. She turned her head again and saw Damon sit down next to her.

"Hey Damon." Ashley said with no fear in her voice at all. It was a rather welcoming tone actually. She looked from Kiseki and Damon while she talked. "I'm giving Bonnie and Jeremy some alone time with each other." Ashley said as she looked up and saw Jeremy and Bonnie kissing against a tree. As she began to look back at the fire, another face caught her attention; Stefan. "Stefan, Ichiru, do you wanna come over here and sit down with us?" Ashley asked loud enough so the two of them could hear her. Ashley wanted to ask questions about Vampires with all of them, but she didn't know if Kiseki knew about Ichiru's secret yet or not. For now, she would just have to keep her mouth shut and ask later.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 12-21-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Not long after Kiseki spoke to Ashley, Damon approached her as well, repeating his question as he sat down beside her on the log. Kiseki's gaze narrowed, although he noticed that when Ashley responded, she didn't seem scared or angry at all. It was like the incident earlier that day had never happened.

"I'm giving Bonnie and Jeremy some alone time." Ashley told them, and Kiseki followed her gaze to where he saw the two from earlier kissing against a tree. He quickly averted his gaze to Ichiru, who was still where he'd been when he left him. Kiseki had actually forgotten his brother was there, having been by himself for so long. He was about to call out to him when Ashley suddenly did it for him, along with another unfamiliar name as well. "Stefan, Ichiru, do you wanna come over here and sit down with us?"

Ichiru turned to look at the person who'd called out to him, a bit confused when he saw Ashley sitting on a log not too far off, with Kiseki standing behind her and Damon sitting beside her. Like Kiseki, he wasn't very happy at the sight of the other vampire after what they'd seen earlier, but he hid any signs of hostility and silently walked over to the trio.

I know you're a Vampire and I know you were watching the house before. Leave this town or else I will rip your heart out. You have until sunrise. I won't let you put Ashley in danger.

Kiseki noticed Ichiru's expression darken out of nowhere and looked at him with concern.

"Something wrong?" He asked his brother in a softer voice. Ichiru's response was a simple shake of his head. He shifted his gaze to Damon, somehow knowing the voice he'd just heard had come from him. However, even if Damon had seen Kiseki and himself near the house, he must not have known about their presence in the woods when he bit Ashley, or else he would have mentioned that as well. Accusing him of putting Ashley in danger really irritated Ichiru, but he knew better than to make a scene here.

How do I know you're not the one putting her in danger? Ichiru finally responded to Damon telepathically. I have no intention of harming Ashley, nor of leaving this town.

"Ichiru?" Kiseki's voice broke into Ichiru's thoughts, bringing him to look at his brother.

"I'm fine, Kiseki." He turned and looked at Ashley then, saying the first thing that came to mind aside from hostility towards Damon. "How's your hand?"

OoC: Sorry for the failed telepathic response, I had to type this in a hurry.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-23-2010 at 07:52 PM.