Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-31-2010, 05:07 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Individual RP; DarkGardevoir

"well, no, not really, but I don't think we're getting out of this encounter this easily... But first!" I said, drawing Magmortar's ball back out and calling the big guy too in a flash of red light. "hey Firada, I bet you'll like these," I told my Pokemon as I handed him the handful of Oran Berries that Talond said were ripe. "They should help relieve you of some of the fatigue."

The fire Pokemon took them into his hands with a solemn nod, then throwing them into his mouth rather hastily. I thought he looked better already, but I couldn't be so sure.

"Now, could you please scare the Oddish away? I think a Lava Plume can do," then I turned to the Ranger. "Sorry if this messes up the path a little. If Oddish gets away, I'll see to fix it up."

Channelling the fire from his flame pouch into his cannon barrel-like arms, Firada's hands seemingly disappeared, retreated into his body to allow for the attack to be used. Letting out a harsh growl he then punched the ground, pumping the blast of fire directly in there and then, controlling the lava, he made it rise up from the ground, a towering structure of molten rocks that sped towards the little grass Pokemon.

OoC: Skitty is male btw.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:34 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

BP

The spurt of flames surged down the path, cracking it, before exploding upon the Oddish. It yelped in pain as the flames surged over its body, and it fell into the large hole caused by the attack. Talon watched as the Oddish didn't arise, and glanced for a moment at Brisbane.

Suddenly the Oddish erupted right in front of Magmortar, anger clear on its face as it unleashed a whirlwind of sharp leaves which slashed at the skin of Magmortar, before leaping backwards and firing a large ball of energy which slammed into the chest of Magmortar.

The Oddish landed effortlessly several steps in front of the Magmortar, and stood glaring at the large fire duck, as if daring it to make a move. The Oddish was definitely angered, and was not going to flee.

Trainer Stats
Trainer: Brisbane Kreutzhart
Area Effects: N/A
Total Items: 1x Full Restore, 4x Max Potion, 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Type Repellent, 1x Ranger's Delight, 1x Supreme Park Ball
Encounters Remaining: 14

Character Count: 2,049
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Male Skitty, ??? ??? Oddish,
Pokemon Captured: Docile Male Skitty

Battle Statistics
Bashful Male Magmortar 62%
??? ??? Oddish 70%

Pokemon Stats
Firada the Magmortar(Male. Bashful) 74%(before battle)
Saudaje the Jynx(Female. Careful) 100%
Lybel the Flygon(Female. Jolly) 100%

Pokemon: Magmortar
Name: Firada [Male]
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Flame Body
Extra Moves:Extra Moves: [Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [WillOWisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [FocusBlast TM] [Attract TM] [SecretPower Tm] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

Pokemon: Jynx
Name: Saudaje [Female]
Nature: Careful
Ability: Forewarn
Extra Moves: [IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [CalmMind TM] [ShadowBall TM] [EnergyBall TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [FakeOut BM] [SweetScent TM] [Taunt TM] [GrassKnot TM] [Teleport TM] [SecretPower TM]

Pokemon: Flygon
Name: Lybel [Female]
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Levitate
Extra moves: [Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [SunnyDay TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron TailTM] [RockSmashHM] [DefogHM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [QuickAttack BM] [ThunderPunch MT] [HiddenPowerIce TM]

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

My oh my, the little bugger was a feisty one. I had to make this as fast as I could, wouldn't do to waste too much time battling this.

"Firada, use Flamethrower, then Psychic!" I ordered, and he knew just what I wanted.

The Pokemon leaned his arms on, the cannons reappearing in place of his hands as red-hot flames burst through them and towards the small Grass Pokemon. Then, the Magmortar's eyes shone, focusing on the blast of fire speeding towards the Pokemon.

The flames were then engulfed in psychic energy as the fire Pokemon willed them to move, momentarily circling the Grass Pokemon to distract it. Then, as he waved his hands, the flames joined again, making a sizzling noise as they took the shape of a long, slender blazing serpent floating in the sky. Magmortar then slammed one of his arms down, and the snake came raining on the grass Pokemon, an angry mask of fire leading the attack.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

BP

The Magmortar unleashed the burst of fiery, powerful flames in the direction of the Oddish, before using its psychic power to control the spiral of flames, which took the shaping of a snake, and then the snake shot towards the Oddish. The small grass Pokemon stared in shock at the fire snake, and was frozen in place as the flames smashed into its body. The Oddish went flying backwards, landing with a thud. Slowly, it struggled to its feet, and stared up at the Magmortar, and burst out crying as it ran away, disappearing into the treeline.

"Seems you scared it off." Talon sighed. "Let us continue, and hope we find something that you will like."

Talon began to walk once more, leading Brisbane, his trainer, down the path. The sun was gleaming magnificently in the sky, and the heat from it was slightly high.

Trainer Stats
Trainer: Brisbane Kreutzhart
Area Effects: N/A
Total Items: 1x Full Restore, 4x Max Potion, 4x Hyper Balls, 1x Type Repellent, 1x Ranger's Delight, 1x Supreme Park Ball
Encounters Remaining: 14

Character Count: 0

Pokemon Encountered: Docile Male Skitty, ??? ??? Oddish,
Pokemon Captured: Docile Male Skitty

Battle Statistics

Pokemon Stats
Firada the Magmortar(Male. Bashful) 62%
Saudaje the Jynx(Female. Careful 100%
Lybel the Flygon(Female. Jolly) 100%

Pokemon: Magmortar
Name: Firada [Male]
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Flame Body
Extra Moves:Extra Moves: [Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [WillOWisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [FocusBlast TM] [Attract TM] [SecretPower Tm] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

Pokemon: Jynx
Name: Saudaje [Female]
Nature: Careful
Ability: Forewarn
Extra Moves: [IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [CalmMind TM] [ShadowBall TM] [EnergyBall TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [FakeOut BM] [SweetScent TM] [Taunt TM] [GrassKnot TM] [Teleport TM] [SecretPower TM]

Pokemon: Flygon
Name: Lybel [Female]
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Levitate
Extra moves: [Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [SunnyDay TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron TailTM] [RockSmashHM] [DefogHM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [QuickAttack BM] [ThunderPunch MT] [HiddenPowerIce TM]

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.