Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Games Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 10-25-2010, 02:40 AM
ash_ketchup Offline

Default how do you find shiny pkmn?

is the best way to find a shiny pokemon just training your pokemon in grass, caves, ocean, etc.?
or people have brought up something about the pokeradar??
any other tricks people have other than action replay??
Old 10-25-2010, 03:34 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: how do you find shiny pkmn?

h0w 2 gert shiny pokenmon

ok0y 2 gert the shieny pokemastermon, u need 2 catch all pokemasters INCLUDINFG HUSNAIN, M, YELLOW M, MONSTER RANGER and VEGIYA!!11 k s0 fierst go to profecer oak, he wil say, "lol u n00b 4 gerting husnaian." sow then u hav to go to gary's sisters mom's brothers uncles fratboy friend's neon friend's uncle, aslo known as OPPI DORSOPIE, found in MIRRAGE ISLAND. he will say, "okie so u want shiney? U GET COMBATE!!111" he will then commence combatre with you. he is week thugh, he has week mon like marrowak lv 4, mewtwo egg, salamander lv 82. beet him & he weel say, "OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME! TAKE THIS AND LEAVE." he will then hand you an augumon! but thats in digimon, so neber mind. then a shiney pokematster mon will attack! beet it and a special pikabloo will appear, catch it and namer it TURED. put it in the bottom of the party, and a caterpie lv 7 at the top. walk on the red carpeet @ ur hous n u wale find WINDOW LIVE MESSENGER mon!!! caetch it n u find iteam celled "SHINEYPOKMASTERMONMAGATROCKETROBOTFINDEROFTHE UBER POKEMONSCAUSEITISJUSTTHATSEXYWITHALLMYMITEIWLLCOMB ATEYOUANDDEFEARTTHEN00BSAUSE."
make n e pkem hold it n u weel alway find shiney pokemastermon. but ter is a prece 2 pay. eberytime u use it, you will have to use ALCHEMY REACTION card face down on ter dfeiald. it will be used as a bane machine, and the internet men will renunte and stattr a band, that wiel rule the woerrld as u no it, but not rely. dont tell the leet 4 cuse last time they baned me............................
noe fun, but make sur u usre the card, or u'r pokemon wel explode! nwoe that is nt c00l d00d?

IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME, TRY IT FOR YOURSELF SILLY PANTS.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:31 AM
bayrock14 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bayrock14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post

ok0y 2 gert the shieny pokemastermon, u need 2 catch all pokemasters INCLUDINFG HUSNAIN, M, YELLOW M, MONSTER RANGER and VEGIYA!!11 k s0 fierst go to profecer oak, he wil say, "lol u n00b 4 gerting husnaian." sow then u hav to go to gary's sisters mom's brothers uncles fratboy friend's neon friend's uncle, aslo known as OPPI DORSOPIE, found in MIRRAGE ISLAND. he will say, "okie so u want shiney? U GET COMBATE!!111" he will then commence combatre with you. he is week thugh, he has week mon like marrowak lv 4, mewtwo egg, salamander lv 82. beet him & he weel say, "OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME! TAKE THIS AND LEAVE." he will then hand you an augumon! but thats in digimon, so neber mind. then a shiney pokematster mon will attack! beet it and a special pikabloo will appear, catch it and namer it TURED. put it in the bottom of the party, and a caterpie lv 7 at the top. walk on the red carpeet @ ur hous n u wale find WINDOW LIVE MESSENGER mon!!! caetch it n u find iteam celled "SHINEYPOKMASTERMONMAGATROCKETROBOTFINDEROFTHE UBER POKEMONSCAUSEITISJUSTTHATSEXYWITHALLMYMITEIWLLCOMB ATEYOUANDDEFEARTTHEN00BSAUSE."
make n e pkem hold it n u weel alway find shiney pokemastermon. but ter is a prece 2 pay. eberytime u use it, you will have to use ALCHEMY REACTION card face down on ter dfeiald. it will be used as a bane machine, and the internet men will renunte and stattr a band, that wiel rule the woerrld as u no it, but not rely. dont tell the leet 4 cuse last time they baned me............................
noe fun, but make sur u usre the card, or u'r pokemon wel explode! nwoe that is nt c00l d00d?

^ That's how I got my first shiny.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:49 AM
ash_ketchup Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post

when i first saw this i was like "wth?" but then i read it and i laughed. good job. a lot of commitment xD