Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 10-28-2010, 11:24 PM
ash_ketchup Offline

Default New pokemon game

I have been sitting back around the house and thinking "wow. r/b/y were really intense pokemon games. the remakes fr/lg were the most challenging due to the amount of time you needed to train your pokemon to beat the elite4" Yes, this may sound like a rant from a chubby kid typing on his laptop. But i have been drawing a new gen of pokemon and they are pretty cool so far. My friends and I are going to make a few sprites of my pokemon I made and we will post them on facebook or possibly somewhere on this website. I am also writing a complex story line with the same friends. I think that many people have been complaining about B/W because of the lack of "imagination" and the lack of "cool pokemon designs" Pokemon drew me in because of the story line and the amount of creation I thought went into this game franchise. I would like to write and draw and possibly create a entire new pokemon generation. Because everyone knows the best creations come from the fans. I have been playing pokemon since I was 6 (9 years). But I digest, My new designs will be up soon. I could also use help from people who actually took time to read this whole rant. Thank you very much :D. Anyway, please help with my goal/dream. We pokemon masters need to stick together and get rid of the flaws of the new and old pokemon games!!! please give ideas, give critism, and give supports! if you would to like to take a step further in this goal of making a new game, give me a comment or give me a private message.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:48 AM
JacobWells Offline

Post Re: New pokemon game

Hello, I can help you with this new generation, I am a Medium-Designer of Sprites, and I can do all sorts of other types of recolors and etc... for you, and I do agree the B/W did not have much imagination, like the legendary that looked like a genie, that was not much imagination, I can say sme are good but the rest are just terrible, the series first came out when I was born 13 years ago, For a 13 year old I am pretty mature but anyways, I have been watching the series, all the generations were good until black and white came out, some of the pokemon they just sprited from older pokemons if you look close enough you can see it, and I would like to help you with your new, better generation of pokemon.