Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 01-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Voice Acting

Fan fic here: Imprisonment!

Information about the original Fan Fic:
Originally written by Ryan Chilton and myself, we made a 5 minute script for a Youtube video on which a group of kids find themselves locked in a large cooler and had to find there way out. However, the script was dropped, and passed up for a script written by another Youtuber (our script came in 4th out of 15 which is cool!). So, I decided to make it Pokemon oriented and recorded it right after I wrote this, as the music really made the original script, and it would really sound good with the fan fic, if it were possible to sync it up with it. So, there was the story behind this somewhat comedic story.

Feeling: Mysterious, Mischievous, Scheming and plot

Audio:

Audio:
Click here to listen to Pokemon Imprisonment!.wav

Music by:
Kevin MacLeod's music is free to use. Kevin MacLeod's music is protected by the Accreditation Agreement Copyright Law. To use his music, you must mention inside the work or project, the composer of the musical track.
(Title Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)

His site:
Kevin MacLeod's Music

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-18-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:41 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

xD That was actually pretty good. :P I loved Grimer's voice, and I like how you put all those voices together who were all muttering about Hitmonchan's "brilliant" plan. Audacity's settings are really fun to mess around with. xD Also, can you save it as an mp3 next time? Because wav files are really big, and it's annoying for me to download because I have crap internet. Dx

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:58 PM

Sure! I am used to Wav files because that is what my animation program uses. And since I have had a lot of experience with animation, I am quite good with audio editing. Like when that lid opened for the container? That was my voice.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-20-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:25 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
Sure! I am used to Wav files because that is what my animation program uses. And since I have had a lot of experience with animation, I am quite good with audio editing. Like when that lid opened for the container? That was my voice.
Oh, I see. ^^ Yeah, a lot of programs require the use of wavs. o: So that's understandable. xDD Although I'm getting better internet starting next month (hopefully), so file size won't make a difference soon! 8D

Also, Titanium, do you wanna have this speaking role? My friend is making a trailer for a story, and she needs some voice actors. Two of the lines, but the one I've bolded is open. ^^ I'll most likely be doing the female voice. :D Take a look:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Okay, guys, I need some voice actors for an animation I'm making. o: It's a short one, and it's a trailer sort of thing for a new Pokemon story I'm going to write.

I can't tell you what it's about, but these are the lines:

(Female voice, wise/knowledgeable sounding (if that makes any sense)) There's not enough food here anymore. We have to leave.

(Male voice, worried) But...we'd be even more vulnerable to dangers!

(Male voice, wise, grim sounding) Fire...is our most deadly enemy.

(Male voice, urgent, kind of panicked) Get out of here! Before it gets you too!

I know this sounds dumb/confusing right now. DX Trust me, it'll make sense in context! If anyone wants to do one of these voices please tell me! I'm going to need the lines before I start making the video. XD
So yeah, the fire one. =]

Quote:
That's fine! I'd love for you to do the female voice! And there will be other female roles posted here, so you're not really taking away from anyone. XD
Yaaay! 8D Good point. xDD I've started the recording, so I'll get them to you soon. x) I'll do a few so you can choose. :3

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:45 PM

I call it! I call it! No one else can obtain such a badass role but me. My precious... my precioussss... They wants it... but they cannot has it. - Whew, that was fun.

Okay, back to work. I am busy animating a 4 minute long animation, and each second requires 15 frames, back to meticulous work!

Several samples for your pick.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-24-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Awesome, thank you! The first one will work perfectly with the animation!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 05-03-2011, 02:57 PM

I has question! Is there any female with an American accent that can do Asuna's voice. It may prove difficult, but I need the voice for an audio project I am constructing. Thanks! (It will be posted on Soundation and Tindeck for immediate download)

The project will consist of some of the best music from Kevin MacLeod, voice talent from Chris Beaudette, Ryan Chilton, John Hickey, myself, and more! Please contact me via PM, and I will give you the details.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 05-03-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibs! *PMs you*

I really think more people should get into this. :( And sign up to be a voice actor! There are a lot of scenes I'd like to do, but not enough voices. D: Anyone else think that this could possibly, very possibly, get its own sub-forum?

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-10-2011, 02:12 PM

Well, if I may, I think we should open a Youtube account for all the audio projects the Pe2K writing community works on. I have been talking with Badal about the possibility of opening or reopening Pe2K's Youtube Channel, so that might be a feature.

I would love if the voicing community was more active! And thanks Xanthe for doing the part!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
Well, if I may, I think we should open a Youtube account for all the audio projects the Pe2K writing community works on. I have been talking with Badal about the possibility of opening or reopening Pe2K's Youtube Channel, so that might be a feature.

I would love if the voicing community was more active! And thanks Xanthe for doing the part!
OH MY GOODNESS YES. That would be amazing! xD We should totally do that! I'll ask Harry about it sometime. :3

I would too! There are so few people to choose from, especially when doing a large project and you need a specific kind of voice. D: Which reminds me! I think you might be good for a character in a small scene I'm doing from Gem's story, Team StormRiders. :D His name's Rye, and he's an elekid. :3

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

TA. TITANIUMANIMATIONS. WHATEVER. I just listened to your voice and it's the closest I've heard to someone who could play Rye, an Elekid from my fan-fic Team StormRiders.

THANK GOD I FOUND SOMEONE.

*ahem* So if you wouldn't mind, I'd really appreciate it if I could borrow your voice for a bit. ^-^

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 05-11-2011, 04:32 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

We could easily do more pieces that only use one or two voices. I find those are the simple to put together.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Okay, guys, I need some voice actors for an animation I'm making. o: It's a short one, and it's a trailer sort of thing for a new Pokemon story I'm going to write.

I can't tell you what it's about, but these are the lines:

(Female voice, wise/knowledgeable sounding (if that makes any sense)) There's not enough food here anymore. We have to leave.

(Male voice, worried) But...we'd be even more vulnerable to dangers!

(Male voice, wise, grim sounding) Fire...is our most deadly enemy.

(Male voice, urgent, kind of panicked) Get out of here! Before it gets you too!

I know this sounds dumb/confusing right now. DX Trust me, it'll make sense in context! If anyone wants to do one of these voices please tell me! I'm going to need the lines before I start making the video. XD
I still need voices for the bolded parts for an animation I want to make (need to have the voices before I start), so does anyone want to help?

And like others have said I'd love to see the voice acting thread be more active! I only wish I was better at it. XD

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 05-11-2011, 04:41 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Well, maybe I should throw out that there's looking to be a VA event during WAR. Just to let anyone around here know in case they aren't on a WAR team. ^^'
Old 05-11-2011, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
TA. TITANIUMANIMATIONS. WHATEVER. I just listened to your voice and it's the closest I've heard to someone who could play Rye, an Elekid from my fan-fic Team StormRiders.

THANK GOD I FOUND SOMEONE.

*ahem* So if you wouldn't mind, I'd really appreciate it if I could borrow your voice for a bit. ^-^
No problem! Sent you a PM!

Well, if you all are going to be active, I can open up an account and send you guys the password and username. It would be like a group of voicers. A group sorta like Machinima xD